Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock burst sending all the cum in my balls straight down Mr. Tarrant's throat and into his stomach. He tensed up letting me cum like a hose into him. He pushed his ass hard against my fucking fingers.

I liked sucking Mr. Tarrant's cock, I have to admit. Mr. Tarrant, however, seemed to worship my cock, and given the pleasure he was taking from my probing fingers I could feel a kind of power over him. The man that had intimidated me for the past few months was becoming my suck-slut. I liked it.

"That's it, you cock sucker. Jam my cock down your throat, take my cum!" I ordered.

"Mmm..." was his only response as my cock finally spat out the last of my sperm.

I let out a long breath recovering from my fantastic orgasm. I gently withdrew my invading fingers from Mr. Tarrant's clutching asshole.

Mr. Tarrant lifted his well fucked face and extract my big cock from his throat. He gagged and coughed up a couple globs of his stringy saliva and my thick semen. I was a little worried I had pushed him past his limits, and he might throw up. When he rolled onto his back smiling up at me I could see he was just fine. His mouth was a mess of spent sperm and spit. I looked down noticing his dick shrinking while coated in cum and a small pool of his semen on the couch cushion.

"Mr. Tarrant!" I said in mocked surprise. "Did I make you come again by fingering your tight little asshole?"

"I don't know how you do these things to me, but I am glad you do. I haven't cum twice like that since I was in my twenties! It's amazing. You're amazing," he admitted.

"It's fun, isn't it," I agreed. I gave his shrunken cock a good-natured tug. "Let's get cleaned up."

I had to leave soon after that but not before Pam ran downstairs with a mysterious grin on her face. We made plans to meet up tomorrow morning for brunch. She gave me a kiss and a wink then vanished back upstairs. I let myself out as Mr. Tarrant was still out in his office trying to remove various cum stains.

It was early evening on a Saturday, but I had no plans so I headed home to see if Mom wanted to do anything. She was so appreciative of me asking that she gushed. We went out and grabbed a bite to eat. I even paid, pretending it was a date. She thought that was the cutest thing. All in all, we had a lovely evening together.

I was up and at Pam's house by ten-thirty Sunday morning. Once we were in my car, she blurted: "Can we go hang out at your house instead of going to brunch?"

I blinked at the exuberant force of her words. "Sure," I said. "Why?"

"I want to tell you what happened yesterday afternoon while you were helping my dad," she giggled.

"Ok," I replied not entirely understanding, but I obediently drove us back to my house. Our houses were roughly the same size except our basement wasn't finished. It was just a dank old cellar. Instead, we had a loft room over the garage. It was cozy with just the one window and the high peaked ceiling. There was an old, very comfy couch sitting before a television and stereo. Some old games and even some of my old toys were lying around amongst two old, worn bean bag chairs.

Pam and I settled onto the couch. I felt overdressed for this room with a nice Polo button-down on with a pair of pressed khakis. Pam looked ravishing in a short pink and white dress cinched at the waist by a wide white belt matching her demure flats.

"Do you want anything? Something to drink or some snacks?" I asked.

"No thanks, Pete. I just like being here with you. Is your mom home?"

I shrugged. "I don't know." I hadn't seen or heard her when we came in and up the stairs to the loft room. "Anyway, what was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh, my God, Pete you're not going to believe this," she began. "When my mom had me go upstairs with her yesterday I thought I was going to be in trouble. You know, get an earful of how ladies do not do such and such after she saw us in the basement."

"Did she?"

"No, not at all. She rushed us into my room closing the door. She dropped the laundry basket and pulled me onto my bed with a huge smile on her face. 'You really like him, don't you?' she asked me," Pam paused for a moment.

She nodded to herself and continued. "So, I said: 'I do Mom. I really do. In fact, I think I love him!'" Pam paused again shyly looking at me.

I smiled and nodded, "Me too!"

We fell into each other's arms. We came up for air sometime later with Pam readjusted her bra, as I had been a little aggressive professing my love there for second, and straighten her hair.

"Where was I?" Pam thought out loud. "Oh, yeah. My mom clapped her hands together and said: 'I knew it! I just knew it!' and hugged me really tight. It was so sweet. Then, she pulled back and looked straight into my eyes. 'Have you two had sex yet?' I mean no hesitation or stammering, just bam! I couldn't help laughing because my mom was so serious. I said no, not yet. Then she said: 'Well, what were the two of you doing down in the basement?' I blushed, but I took a deep breath and told her."

"You didn't!" I interrupted.

"I did. All of it. In graphic detail. You have to understand, Mom and I are close, but I'd never felt closer than right then. So, I told her how good a kisser you are. I described you kissing down my neck, sucking one of my nipples into your mouth, finally slipping a hand inside my panties to rub my aching clit. I told her in an annoyed voice how hard my little clitty was and how close I was to cumming when she came down with the stupid laundry!"

"You didn't say like that, did you!?!" I asked alarmed.

"I said it just like that! I think to see if I could shock her a bit. Both my folks have always treated me like a vestal virgin, or something. So, yeah, I did want to shake it up a little."

"Did it work?'

"Not the way I thought it would, but boy, did it have an effect. My mom squealed again pulling close into an even tighter hug," Pam broke out into a huge smile. "And you know what, Pete?"

"What?"

"My mom's nipples were as hard as mine were yesterday with you. No lie! I could feel them pressing into my own tits. I mean, my mom and I don't lack when comes to titty flesh," she said cupping and squeezing her big tits together. "So, we were all mashed up together and I could feel her nips poking me. I gotta be honest: it was kind of hot. But, then..." she shook her head remembering. "Then she whispered in my ear: 'I'm sorry I interrupted your orgasm.'"

Pam blushed. It was a traveling blush as I watched it slowly spread from her cheeks down across her neck and chest until the scoop neck of her dress hid it. She folded her legs underneath her, a maneuver I had seen my own mother do in the past. Pam began very faintly rocking. My guess: she was rubbing her clit against the heel of her foot. She took a deep breath and continued.

"Pete, her mouth was so close to my ear I could feel her breath softly brush me. It sent a shiver to my nipples which hardened immediately."

She looked directly at me. I was attentive and smiling, being so thankful that she trusted me enough to tell me this. I think that is what she was looking for to continue.

"Pete, it also sent a jolt into to my pussy. Mom then started to rub her hand up and down my back. I swear to God, my mom was getting my pussy wet; well, wetter. You already had me worked up, which is probably why I said what I did next."

"Why, what did you say?" I was all in on this story.

"I said, 'Well, Mom, you owe me one orgasm,'" Pam replied and let a couple of seconds go by.

I couldn't stand it. "Well!?! What happened then?" I begged.

"You're not going to believe me," she teased.

"Tell me!"

Pam scooted closer to me and started to pantomime on me what she was describing.

"My mom pulled back, looked me deep in the eyes, smiled as she shifted a dangling strand of my hair back behind my ear and gentle grabbed my right nipple and began rolling it between her fingers."

"No shit!" I exclaimed as Pam's fingers twiddled my nipple through my shirt. "No way! What did you do?"

"I enjoyed it!" she laughed releasing me. "My eyes bulged out, but Mom was smiling so sweetly at me. I felt really comfortable even when she leaned in and kissed me."

"She kissed you?"

"Really kissed me, Pete. She grabbed the back of my head with her other hand pulling me in to a deep, French kiss. I almost came on the spot."

"Fuck," was all I could say. My dick was trying to rip through my slacks.

"Yeah, that is basically what happened. Eventually Mom did kind of what we did in the basement, just more so. She took off my shirt and started sucking on my tits. I couldn't help myself I was so horny that I grabbed the back of her head pulling her against my hard nipples while moaning and saying things, dirty things. Her hand found its way into my panties. I started to beg her to rub my clit, to make me cum. I used words I'd never used before; I called myself a slut, actually 'a mommy-slut' and I called my mom a, and I'm not kidding, a 'cunt fucking bitch'."

Pam was crimson now. Not sure if it was an embarrassment blush or if she was approaching orgasm. Maybe it was both.

"Pete, my mom finger fucked me to a mind-blowing orgasm, and I begged her to do it," Pam finished with a shy smile.

"That is so hot!" I had to say.

"Once I came down a little from my orgasm, I actually asked my mom if I could do the same for her. While holding my eyes with hers, she raised her glistening fingers covered in my cunt juices, licked them clean, winked at me and left.

"Are you literally trying to kill me?" I joked as I unabashedly rearranged my package.

"You're not mad?" she asked hesitantly staring at my throbbing bulge. "Or, disgusted?"

I grabbed Pam and kissed her hard. I pulled her to me until we were tight against one and other so she could feel the heat and hardness of my cock. She reached down undoing my pants relieving the pressure that had been pressing down on my dick.

"Disgusted?" I asked after that long, deep kiss leaning back to get comfortable as Pam slowly rubbed my happy cock. "Let me ask you the same question, right after I tell you a story. When I came to pick you up for Homecoming, your dad took me out to his office..."

And I told her the whole story, just as she told me hers. She interrupted to ask questions throughout as I had.

"And, then yesterday when you went upstairs with your mom, I went out to help your dad, and..."

She was really surprised by me sucking cock, but actually clapped when I described how I was able to deep throat her dad. I fingered her for most of the story letting her moan out two small orgasms. My entire hand was slick with her cunt cream and the loft room was heady with her pussy's scent.

She mostly jacked me, slowing when I asked so I wouldn't cum. Finally, just as I was describing finger fucking her dad's ass as he squirted his second load of the afternoon on his office sofa, Pam inhaled my cock and took a huge load in her mouth. It was the first time she had taken my cum directly in her mouth and she wasn't prepared for it, but I just kept squirting out rope after rope of semen across her face and hair.

She was wiping cum off her eyelid when she said: "I can't believe my dad got to suck you off before I did!"

"You've sucked me before," I chided her.

"Yeah, a little. But, we never had the room, or we were worried about the mess, to suck you all the way off. I always had to beat you off into a towel. He got to swallow your cum first, and it's not fair," she pouted half seriously. "Is he better at it than me?"

I laughed out loud!

"Of course not!" I said gently taking her face in my hands. "I love you, so that makes it a lot better." I leaned in and kissed her. I could feel and taste the slippery thickness of my cum on her lips and tongue.

"Thank you," Pam said softly as we disengaged.

"Your dad and I were just fooling around. Just like you and your mom."

"Yeah, I guess," she agreed. "I think I need to get cleaned up before your mom gets home."

We both stood and I heard the floorboards squeak. I cocked my head to one side and thought, that's strange. My eye widened once I figured out what probably was happening. Then, I blushed.

"Come on, you can use the downstairs bathroom," I said leading Pam down our creaking staircase.

Once we were cleaned up, I made us a homemade brunch, saving myself some money and having a nice long talk with Pam about all that was going on. Once we'd finished and cleaned up after eating, I was sipping coffee while Pam had a cup of tea.

"To be honest Pam, all this stuff with your parents is pretty cool, kind of exciting and twisted as hell. I would like to maybe fool around some more with them if you're up for it, but before we do..." I trailed off. I took her hand and looked her in the eyes. "Before we do anything, with anyone else from here on out, I want us to be together first. I love you. I've come to realize I will always love you. I want to make love to you. I want to be the first man you have."

Pam's eyes teared up a bit, and she smiled. She quickly wiped an escaping tear away then pulled me in for a passionate kiss. As she pulled back, she softly said: "Of course, my love. I feel the same way."

"Since I'm a risk adverse guy, and I don't trust what your mom and dad have cooked up next, can we go up to the loft room now?" I implored.

"I'm not sure I can wait even that long," Pam replied with a smirk.

"Ok, great!" I said quickly, all excited. "Go on up; get comfy. I'll grab a condom and be right...!"

"Don't worry about it, Pete," Pam interrupted. "I've been on the pill since I was sixteen to regulate my period. So, unless you're fucking around on me and carrying some nasty disease, I think we're good."

I cringed inside a bit, but since I was definitely clean of diseases, I smiled saying: "Ok, then let me grab a towel and I'll be right up!"

"That makes sense, but hurry. It's rude to keep a girl waiting to be deflowered!"

I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed a couple towels. I also scooped up a CD. I was thinking that having some noise cover might be in order.

When I got back up to the loft room, my soul was stolen for good. Pam was laying back on the sofa in nothing but her panties. My jaw dropped in appreciation. I always knew Pam was hot, but I had only had the opportunity to see her in pieces, and mostly in the dark. In fact, I had never actually seen her pussy yet. She was as sexy a woman as I could imagine. Her gorgeous oval face with twinkling emerald eyes were framed by rich auburn hair. Her full, large breasts rose and fell with her breath above a tight, flat stomach. Her panties were a light pink with small bow and a pearl button in the center of the waistband while the gusset was soaked through. She was feathering her fingers over he achingly hard nipples.

I quickly slipped the CD into the player, shed my cloths and walked over to Pam. I sank to my knees, hooked my fingers into the waistband of her sexy panties. She held her tits as she raised her bottom allowing me to slide her panties off. I gently spread her legs studying her beautiful womanhood; I guess it was still her maidenhood. Her pussy was breathtakingly pink with just a patch of closely cropped patch of dark pubic hair above the bump of her clit. Her lips where folded tightly together until the slit separated ever so slightly at the bottom of her labia. Moisture glistened at her small opening. I was finally getting to examine my prize, and I was exhilarated.

I couldn't wait any longer lowering my head to kiss her pussy causing her to gasp while tilting her head back and squeezing her nipples. I pushed my tongue through her lips finding an already well lubricated cunt. It wasn't really necessary to eat her pussy in preparation of penetration; I just really wanted to taste her.

I did for the next fifteen minutes. At the end, she was bucking up pressing her mound against my mouth as my gnawing lips worked her swollen, distended clit.

"Oh, fuck. You're doing it! I'm gonna cum. Gonna cum in your mouth! Fucking eat my cunt, Pete!" she screamed as her pussy exuded a wave of sweet, thick cunt cream that I lapped up like a maniac. It was the single best thing I had ever had in my mouth.

I continued to lick and nibble her clit until she started to jerk with sensitivity. I raised up going into kiss her. From the way she attacked my tongue with hers, I figured she didn't have a problem with taste of her own cum.

I pulled back, looking into her eyes, impressed by the unmistakable lust I could see swimming there.

"Fuck me," she growled.

I was knelling right in front of her splayed legs, so all I had to do was raise her thighs by gripping under her knees pushing them up over my shoulders and scooting her ass to the edge of the sofa. My straining cock lined up perfectly, so holding my shaft I guided my cockhead into her slick lips and pushed in.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Pam half shouted, half screamed grabbing my hips pulling me in.

I went slow, not wanting to hurt her. Her pussy was tight, and oh so wet. I was sliding in slowly, but surely, until I came to her hymen. I worked my cock around her sopping hole stretching her out some. I leaned into to lick and nibble on her lips. She opened her lust filled eyes at my kiss.

"Are you ready?" I asked softly.

"Yes," she said in a husky voice. "Do it! Tear me open!"

Gazing into her eyes, I thrust forward piercing her maidenhead. Pam closed her eyes grimacing and involuntarily pushing back on my hips as the pain needled through her. I was scared. I had no idea how much it hurt or what I could do to help, so I just held her close and didn't move. We stayed like that for some time, how long I don't know. She just kept squeezing me in the hug, breathing in my ear and sweating. Over time and by degrees, Pam started to relax. Finally, she let out a long "Ahhhh..." as she pushed me up by my shoulders, opened her eyes with an animal gleam of desire.

"Not too bad," she panted. "I expected worse with that massive cock of yours. Now, fuck me Pete. Slowly."

Oh, I fucked her. Slowly and otherwise. I actually fucked her twice. The first time neither one of us lasted long. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." Pam chanted as I stuffed my blood engorged cock into her sucking cunt.

"Goddamn, your cock is big! You're gonna make me cum. Fuck me harder, make my cunt cum for you...do it. Do it! Shove that thick piece of meat into me! Fuck my tight little pussy!"

Pam was the first to cum, drenching my prick in her slippery fluids. She actually produced a lot more liquid from her cunt than my experience had led me to expect. It was so sloppy, slick and wet producing lascivious slapping and sloshing sounds. With her cunt hole being so tight around my thick cock I didn't last long either flooding her with a huge load of pearly cum. To my surprise, especially since she had just blown me a little over an hour ago, I didn't soften; I just kept slamming into her frothing up our combined cum as it was squeezed out the sides of her tight fuck-hole by my piston-pumping prick.

I slowed for a moment to allow us to catch our breath. We kissed a while until Pam grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me in close, foreheads and noses touching.

"I love you, and you're mine, Peter McPherson!" she declared emphatically. "You can do whatever you want with me. I will follow you anywhere, go wherever you lead, but never forget you are mine! Now, tear my pussy apart some more you big-cocked fucker."

It was the filthiest testament of love I could have hoped for from a virgin who was bathed in both our cummy juices and cunt-grinding my cock while professing her love.

I made some sort of animal noise, and flipped Pam over. She squealed a bit, but looked back over her shoulder with an expression that my testosterone addled brain identified as virginal-slut-who-wants-to-be-fucked-hard-like-common-cock-loving-whore. I wasn't very lucid, I admit. I slammed into her already well fucked, swollen and cum-dripping cunt from behind. I went crazy on her pussy by jamming my flaring cock in and out like a jackhammer. Even though this was the first time we were fucking, I went ahead with something I considered advanced, but with my brain ablaze with primal lust I spit on her asshole and slipped my thumb in to her bowels.