Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came, again, and much harder this time. She convulsed like a bucking horse. I hate to admit a five-six, maybe a hundred and fifteen pound high-school girl threw me. Both thumb and dick were unceremoniously ejected from their respective girl-holes. I ended up on my haunches watching Pam's orgasm take control of her. More cunt cream came oozing from her as her entire body twitched and jerked. She kept moaning: "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

She started to relax and then gasped as I think her bladder gave way. It must have felt good since she rolled over on her back pressing one hand hard against her clit with her middle finger and spreading her pussy lips with her fore and ring fingers as an arch of mostly clear liquid shot from her. It wasn't a sustained stream so I started thinking maybe she is what I heard of in porn magazines as a "squirter". The first arch of liquid landed on my chest. It felt warm and wicked. I moved closer catching the next jet in my mouth. It didn't really taste like anything, certainly not urine; it was simply warm, musky liquid thicker than water but not as thick as the slick moisture of her pussy. A last, third, squirt came out with less force fanning out onto her thighs.

Pam seemed to calm a bit as she closed her pussy lips and snuggled into the sofa shivering a bit. Then, I did see her let a little stream of urine flow out. I'm not sure she was even aware of it, but that acrid aroma of urine did hit my nostrils sending my libido into overdrive. The fact that I had literally fucked the piss out of my girlfriend had my testosterone pumping so much I wanted to beat my chest and declare: "Me Pete. You Pam. I Cum Now!"

I pulled Pam down a bit causing her misty, dazed eyes to open rolling around in her head trying to make sense of her surroundings. I helped her reorient by stuffing three fingers into her gaping fuck-hole scoping up a handful of her slick cream and smearing it between her heaving breasts. I straddled her jamming my aching cock between her fleshy tits and started fucking. It only took me about five strokes through her tit-meat to start shooting while grunting like an ape. There weren't any cool words like, "Pamela, I must ejaculate upon you now, my love!"

Nope, because everything that had happened to that point had my entire body humming with mindless lust. Even though this was my second orgasm in the last twenty minutes, every one of my shooting ropes of cum was heavy, thick and potent drowning Pam's face, neck and tits. For her part, Pam was lethargically lolling her head back and forth trying to get as much of it in her mouth as she could. When my sperm-spitting cock subsided, I kneeled up higher sticking my cum dribbling prick in her mouth which she started sucking almost unconsciously to get the last vestiges of sperm out of me.

I flopped down next to my cum covered Pam, simply stating: "Wow! You are awesome."

Pam threw her leg over my lap smearing my thigh in her cunt seeping fluids, threw her arm around my chest and rested her semen drenched face on my shoulder mewling like a cat. I swear, just like a cat. A well fucked cat.

And that is where I ended my story to Jake who was by then stoking his young, hard cock while lying back on the pool deck. I took care of that for him, but I didn't tell him the last bit of the story.

Pam and I drifted off to sleep through pure sexual exhaustion. We slept for an hour or so. I awoke around three o'clock when the sun from the single window in the loft room hit my eyelids. I kind of jerked awake like one does when one never realized they fell asleep in the first place. My abrupt spasm roused Pam who was a sight! She was covered in dried cum; both mine and hers. Her right eye was stuck shut by caked semen. The room smelled like a porn set. I imagined. I had never been on a porn set. Maybe porn sets have more of a lube smell since we didn't need any. But, I digress.

We sat up and Pam groaned.

"Oh, man. My pussy is sore!" She looked over at me one-eyed and casually slapped my limp dick. "You fucker! That monster cock of yours has ruined me, you know that! Now, you're stuck with me."

She stood up and stretched. To this day, I have never seen a more beautiful sight. The golden afternoon sun caught her just right softening her curves. With her arms extended over her head, the swell of her breasts were soft mounds of flesh with darkened shadows of her nipples. The achingly feminine lines of her ass meeting her long shapely legs made her look like a Greek goddess posing for a sculpture. The golden light glinted off her toned curves, illuminating the soft downy hair of her skin. Man, I was hopelessly in love.

"I need a shower. I smell like a truck-stop whore," my angel uttered as she pried open her cum encrusted eye.

Once we had showered and cleaned up the loft room we slumped back down on the sofa. Pam and I both took a deep breath. We immediately got back up and opened the single window to air the place out. By that time, it was almost five o'clock. I was going to have to take Pam home soon, but before I did I wanted to make one thing clear.

I gently cupped her chin and turned her to face me. "For my part, I couldn't have imagined anything more special, more unbelievable than our lovemaking. I hope your first time was what you wanted, what you dreamed of when you thought of how it would be."

"Oh, Pete," Pam said snuggling into me. "It wasn't anything like I thought it would be, silly. It was so different, and so mind-blowingly better than anything I'd ever imagined. It's like the difference between what a ten-year-old girl thinks love is, and what I now know it is. Like I said: you've ruined me for anyone else. You're mine now."

She kissed me.

That was when I heard my Mom noisily enter the house shouting: "I'm home!"

Pam and I went down stairs to greet my mother. I hugged her close saying I'd missed her. She delved deep into my eyes with a twinkle in hers saying she was glad to be home.

She turned to Pam and bear hugged her. My mom was no slouch in the tit-meat department either, and as Pam had described earlier with her own mom, my mom and Pam's tits were all mushed up together. My mom had always liked Pam, even approved of her although we didn't speak about it in that sort of way, but right then she was mauling the poor girl, saying it was so good to see her. I would've thought she was drunk, but I hadn't smelled any alcohol on her, plus Mom wasn't a big drinker. My only conclusion was that she knew.

Eventually we disengaged from my touchy-feely mother, and I drove Pam home. As we were kissing good bye at the curb in front of her house, the sun was setting turning the sky to pink, purple and orange. Pam asked me the question I was dreading.

"I love you, Pete. Know that. Know that as fact."

She looked me in the eye until I nodded. "That won't change, but I'm almost certain that I wasn't your first."

She paused searching my face.

"Was I?"

I had to answer her, and I refused to lie to her.

"No," I said.

Pam took this in as her eyes started to water.

"I understand," she said, sniffling a little. "I mean, it's not like..." but she trailed off because she didn't really know where to go with that thought.

I sighed.

"Did you love her?" she asked.

I sighed, again.

"Yes," I replied honestly. "Very much."

"What happened?" she asked woodenly.

Pam didn't really want to know, but I needed tell her and she needed to hear it. It was important she understand that if I could go back in time, I wouldn't change a thing. As much I had fallen in love with Pam, I would still have given my virginity away as I did. In fact, I was very proud of what I did. Pam had to know the story.

So, I told her.