Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 03

Story Info
Zerase gets two nubile Sages for the price of one.
5.5k words
4.71
18.4k
35

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thank you all for your support, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I've been going through a tough time and creating these stories for you readers has really helped!

Content warning: This story contains futa on female, cum inflation, transformation, and scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

~~~~~~~~~

In the Holy City of Garland, Sage Elneeka considered her next move. A complicated position lay on the Conquest board before her. Her pieces were completely surrounded by that of her opponent, and the board appeared to be completely lost for Elneeka. However, appearances could be deceiving. Elneeka was the most brilliant tactician of the Sages of Tiranea, and the Conquest Champion for ten years running. Her pieces only appeared trapped. In actuality, this was all part of her plan. Although Elneeka lacked Sage Loralee's Gift of Comprehension, once she had taken the time to read a position, her judgment was almost never wrong.

With a smug smile, Elneeka moved her white eagle across the board and in a single move threatened the black lion. Mobility was the greatest advantage any fighting force could have, and the eagle, though weak, could travel across the entire board. Now there was nothing left to stop Elneeka from capturing the black lion and winning the game.

"Not again!" moaned Elneeka's opponent. "I thought I finally had you that time."

Sitting across from Elneeka was Sage Trista of Paradel. The two made an unlikely pair: Elneeka was the oldest of the Five Sages, at almost fifty, while Trista was the youngest, at just eighteen. Nevertheless, the two were very close friends, and visited each other's cities as often as possible. Trista was an orphan, having inherited the title of Sage when her mother died, and so Elneeka, who had six children of her own, had become a sort of surrogate mother for the young girl.

"Always be suspicious," said Elneeka sagely. "And never underestimate your opponent. That's the lesson of this game."

"I'll get you next time!" promised Trista.

They were sitting in a secluded corner of the courtyard of Elneeka's palace in Garland. It was a pleasant spring day, perfect for playing Conquest outside. Elneeka, though the eldest to the Sages, didn't look her age at all. No one would have suspected that the knockout blonde with enormous tits and voluptuous hips was nearing fifty and had six children. Despite a few wrinkles around her eyes, and the very slightest droop to her generous breasts, the mature Sage looked much the same as she had at thirty. She wore a yellow dress with a neckline that swooped nearly to her navel, flaunting her spectacular cleavage. The tactician believed in putting enemies off guard with a distraction, and her fantastic tits had often suited the purpose.

Trista was a skinny young woman with curly red hair that went halfway down her back. The Sage of Pelador had fair skin, with a light dotting of freckles on her cheeks. She wore a sort of red jumpsuit, a one-piece outfit that hung loosely on her body, cinched with a slender belt at the waist. Trista had almost no breasts at all, and so she almost never wore anything underneath her outfit to support her breasts. As a result, her nipples poked through the chest of her clothing immodestly, but Trista, a bit of a tomboy and full of spunk, never paid it much mind. At only eighteen, Trista was still a bit naive about the ways of the world, so she was grateful to the experienced Elneeka for aid and guidance.

Just as they were clearing the board and preparing to reset the pieces, a sound nearby caught their attention. They sat under a gazebo in the courtyard, and nearby a potted plant had fallen from a pedestal and shattered on the cobblestones. Elneeka scanned the area, but saw no one nearby. Suddenly her tactician's mind kicked into gear. Always be suspicious, she'd told Trista...

Elneeka's weapon was the knife, good for close quarters and for throwing, and she always kept a few hidden in the folds of her skirts. Standing, the Sage drew a pair of daggers and gestured silently for Trista to be on the alert. The younger Sage nodded and retrieved her spear from where it rested against one of the gazebo's support pillars. Elneeka communicated with hand signals to Trista, indicating that they should fan out and be on the lookout for an attack.

Slowly, the pair of Sages stepped out from the shade of the gazebo, alert against any interlopers. The gazebo was in the middle of a secluded clearing with high hedge walls on every side, save for a single entrance. Pedestals in the clearing held various statues and adornments, but they were too narrow to hide behind. If an attacker was hiding in the clearing, then they had to be...

Elneeka heard movement from above and dove to one side just as a figure smashed into the dirt where she'd just been. She came up in a low crouch and hurled one of her knives instinctively. The mysterious attacker cartwheeled lithely out of the way, coming to a stop near one of the pedestals. Elneeka took a moment to size up the intruder. She was a petite girl with tan skin and a long black braid that hung down her back, ending in a silver circlet. This girl was pretty in an exotic sort of way, with smooth skin smallish breasts, and striking features. She wore a black bodysuit with a purple sash tied around the waist, but carried no weapon. Here eyes were purple, and there was a purple tattoo on her neck: a triskelion pattern that Elneeka recognized as the mark of Dragomere.

"Who are you?" asked Elneeka. She began to circle slowly, watching in her periphery as Trista did the same. They moved in practiced unison towards a more favorable position where they could flank the intruder. The two friends were formidable fighters in their own right, but together they fought with a flurry of coordinated attacks that left most opponents unable to keep up - except for Sage Serene, of course.

The stranger laughed, evidently greatly amused by the situation. "I'm just an unarmed slip of a girl," she said in a surprisingly low and husky voice. "Surely you two fierce Sages aren't thinking of ganging up on me?"

"That symbol on your neck," said Elneeka. "It's the Mark of Dragomere. Do you serve the Dark Lord?"

"Not quite," said the stranger with a smirk. "My name is Zerase Veronee Amateria, also known as the Darkspawn, and heir to Dragomere the Womb Crusher."

"The heir to Dragomere?" said Elneeka. She had never heard of such a thing, and had no base of knowledge to draw on for an opponent like this.

"Your ancestors tricked my illustrious father and sealed him away with their treacherous wombs. But my mother, Empress Amateria, protected me and raised me to be his successor. I mean to undo the first Sage's crimes against the Dark Lord. I've already defeated your friends Loralee and Serene, and the two of you are next."

"No!" cried Trista in her girlish voice. "That can't be true! Loralee and Serene would never be defeated so easily!"

"I'm not saying it was easy," said Zerase with a sniff. "I've waited and trained longer than you can imagine for this moment. My body is prepared to defeat you Sages one by one, and then after you, the Empress. It's only natural that I should succeed. But if you don't believe me..."

Zerase fell into a fighting stance, an odd unarmed combat form that hadn't been used in Tiranea for a long time. Elneeka wasn't sure what to make of this opponent, but she knew that a decisive attack was often the best tactic. She signalled her intent to Trista, who nodded in agreement. Then she acted.

Elneeka's Gift was Distraction. She could create a bright flash of light that momentarily blinded and disoriented everyone nearby except herself. It was an invaluable tactic that gave her the upper hand in any engagement, letting her deploy her forces while the enemy was distracted. Trista, who had been expecting the flash, closed her eyes to avoid it.

The two Sages moved in tandem. They executed a pincer attack on Zerase, who stood flailing her arms about, desperately striking out as the flash blinded her. As one, Elneeka slammed her knives into Zerase's chest even as Trista drove her spear through the girl's guts.

"Got you!" said Elneeka triumphantly.

But the moment of victory was short-lived. Someone had grabbed both Elneeka and Trista from behind, a hand pressing against each of the Sage's necks. All the strength drained from Elneeka's body like a punctured wine skin. She briefly had a vision of a colossal purple eye burning into her soul. Then the image of Zerase turned to smoke in front of her, and her daggers clattered to the ground. At the same time, Trista's spear slipped from her fingers. The Sages of Garland and Paradel collapsed onto the beside one another, all their strength leaking away.

Above them was Zerase - the real Zerase, who tittered with laughter as she gazed down at her prey.

"The Gift of Illusion," said the Darkspawn when her laughter had died down. "I stole it from Serene after I fucked her womb nice and deep. That flash was a nice trick, though. I'm glad I decided to send in a fake first, otherwise you might have killed me for real. But now my Dark Touch has rendered both of you defenseless."

"You... you..." murmured Elneeka weakly. "You won't get away with this."

"You Sages keep saying that," said Zerase. "It's getting old. But I've taken back two gifts already, and, lucky me, I get to plow two dumb Sages today for the price of one! Ah, my cock is getting so hard just thinking about it."

Elneeka and Trista were powerless to do anything but watch as Zerase disrobed. First she untied her sash, revealing a sizable bulge in the crotch of her bodysuit. Elneeka realized with horror that Zerase was much more than just an ordinary woman. The Darkspawn shrugged the thin fabric of her bodysuit over her shoulders and peeled it over her small breasts, revealing jutting pink nipples. Then she slid the garment past her hips, and a cock sprang free.

"What... the fuck?" managed Trista despite her sapped strength.

"That's right," said Zerase. "I'm my father's heir in every way."

Zerase had a pussy like any woman, but just above it was a magnificent cock with three golden rings around it, each inscribed with Eldritch runes. The Darkspawn stroked her flaccid cock, and it inflated rapidly in size.

"Who should I fuck first?" mused Zerase. "The mature, cock-hungry Sage? Or the young, inexperienced Sage who dreams of being a slut? Oh, I should have explained! My Dark Touch lets me glimpse your innermost desires, Your Reverences. I know you better than you know yourselves."

She looked from one to the other, licking her lips, as she continued to masturbate her cock. She played with her breasts with her other hand, and soon her cock had swelled to enormous proportions. Fully erect it was ten inches long, two inches in diameter, and turned a dark, angry crimson. The corona expanded into a wide, flared ridge. It was the hugest cock Elneeka had ever seen, and she couldn't help a twinge of arousal striking her core.

Elneeka's husband, the valiant Lord Argolin, had died after the birth of her sixth child. She had loved being pregnant and fertile. Nothing turned her on more than having an enormous, swollen belly. Each time she was pregnant before she'd been horny beyond belief and required nightly fucking from Argolin. The size of her stomach when she'd been nine months pregnant had made her so horny she could hardly stand it. But with her children all grown and her husband gone, and nearing fifty, she had put that pleasure behind her. Now the thought of being inseminated by that unholy, virile cock made her horny against her better judgment. She'd never seen a cock so potent. She rubbed her legs together involuntarily, stimulating her rapidly heating core. Could her belly be that big again?

But Zerase had something else in mind.

"I think I'll play with Trista first," said the Darkspawn. "I can see how much you want it, Elneeka, but you'll have to wait your turn. Right now I feel like breaking in this pretty young thing's sweet, inexperienced pussy."

"You bitch," spat Trista.

"Temper, temper," said Zerase, wagging a finger and clucking her tongue. "I've seen your fantasies, young Sage, and I'm going to fulfill them."

She manhandled Trista into a sitting position. The eighteen year old struggled, but she was weakened by the Dark Touch and couldn't resist. Elneeka watched with horror. Zerase tipped Trista's head back and wrenched her mouth open as wide as it would go. She placed the enormous, bulbous head against Trista's lips and squirted a few drops of black precum into the young Sage's mouth. She slowly forced her cockhead into Trista's gaping mouth, her lips stretching grotesquely around the dark red organ. Tears formed at the corners of Trista's eyes. It seemed like the obscenely huge cock would never fit, but then the flared crown slipped past her lips and into her mouth. Zerase sighed as she steadily fed more and more of her cock to the young Sage. The three golden rings made Trista's overtaxed lips stretch even wider, but one by one they disappeared into her mouth.

"Damn, Trista!" said Zerase. "Your mouth feels fucking great. I'm going to fuck your throat and then douse you in my cum. How does that sound?"

Trista gurgled out a desperate sound that could have been desire or revulsion, or perhaps a mixture of both.

Elneeka felt sympathy for her young friend, who she'd tried to protect from the dangers of the world. But as the Darkspawn violated Trista's sexy little mouth, Elneeka felt a dark surge of jealousy that she wasn't in Trista's place. It sprang up unbidden, and she knew it was wrong, but she wanted desperately to know what that cock tasted like.

Zerase started fucking Trista's cute, freckled face in earnest, grabbing a fistful of the Sage's red hair with one hand and tweaking one of her own long, pink nipples with the other. She forcefully drove her demonic cock into the girl's mouth and throat, and tears streamed down Trista's cheeks. The Darkspawn's speed increased until her cock hammered in and out of Trista's overstretched lips at an alarming rate. Then Zerase shouted and hilted herself, forcing Trista's head forward until her lips pressed against the Darkspawn's groin.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Zerase. "I'm so close, Trista! In your throat or on your face, which would you prefer?"

Trista gave another strangled burble, a lewd, debauched sound that communicated nothing intelligible.

"Face it is, then!" said Zerase, and began fucking Trista's mouth with alarming rapidity as her orgasm approached.

While Zerase was distracted by her callous throating of Trista, some of Elneeka's strength had returned. Her tactician's mind calculated the situation, and realized she probably only had one chance to act. She waited for the perfect moment. Just as Zerase was getting ready to blow her load, all her attention focused on the young girl before here, Elneeka made her move. She summoned all her remaining power and let loose with her Gift of Distraction. A brilliant light burst into existence, causing Zerase to pause her thrusting and cry out with surprise.

Elneeka could barely climb to her feet, let alone move with any kind of grace, but it was enough. She got onto her wobbly legs and simply pitched her weak body forward, crashing into Zerase, who was still blind and disoriented by the flash. The petite Darkspawn toppled over under Elneeka's greater weight, and her cock slipped free of Trista's throat with an obscene, wet sucking sound. Trista began coughing immediately, her face a mess of tears, saliva, and inky black precum.

"Now!" shouted Elneeka. "Get out of here, Trista!"

The Sage of Paradel hesitated for a moment, also blinded by the flash, but quickly recovered herself. The Darkspawn's power seemed to weaken somewhat now that she was knocked flat, and Trista's energy began to return. She took a deep breath, and then with a pop, she disappeared from the courtyard.

Trista's Gift was Transport. She could teleport instantaneously to any place she had been before or any place she could see with her eyes. She often acted as a messenger for the other Sages and the Empress, since her ability let her hop between any of the Holy Cities and the Tower of Heaven itself. It didn't matter that the flash had blinded her, because as long as she remembered the place she wanted to go, she could get there. Now her Gift had let her escape the Darkspawn, but Elneeka was not so lucky.

"Bitch!" screamed Zerase. "Do you have any idea how close I was?"

The effects of the flash were fading now, and the Darkspawn recovered enough to push Elneeka off of her. Zerase touched Elneeka's skin again with her hands, renewing the Dark Touch effect. The Sage of Garland once again saw a momentary vision of an enormous purple eye boring into her soul.

"That ought to do it," said Zerase, barely controlled fury in her voice. "Look at at the state my poor cock is in!"

Sure enough, Zerase's cock was pulsing angrily, the head swollen obscenely and colored a furious crimson, as though it might burst at any moment. She had been just on the point of exploding when Elneeka had denied the Darkspawn's orgasm. Zerase smiled maliciously as she felt Elneeka's eyes on her ardent, volatile cock.

"You were jealous, weren't you, Elneeka?" said Zerase. "I got a good, long look at your inner desires that time. That little stunt wasn't about saving your friend at all! You just wanted to know what this majestic cock feels like."

Elneeka was screaming on the inside, railing against Zerase's words, even as her pussy quivered in anticipation.

"You're going to pay for cockblocking me, Elneeka. I'm going to fill you so full of cum you'll think you're pregnant again!"

Elneeka struggled uselessly as Zerase hauled her up by her shoulders and dragged her back over to the gazebo. The petite woman was surprisingly strong, belying her slight stature. She pushed Elneeka's against the table face-first bending the older woman over it. The Sage's face crashed into the wood, sending pieces skittering everywhere. Zerase bunched up Elneeka's long yellow skirt skirt until until her big, soft ass was uncovered. The Darkspawn gave Elneeka's supple cheeks with a few stinging spanks, making the mature Sage jump.

The truth was, Elneeka loved having sex with a rough, dominant partner. Her late husband had been a strong and powerful man, and while tender, Argolin had relished fucking his wife dominantly, usually with her bent over or on all fours, and coming deep inside in the hopes of getting her pregnant. Of course, her husband's cock had been six inches long, which Elneeka had always considered pretty sizeable until she saw Zerase's ten-inch monster. Her thighs were dripping wet from having watched Zerase fuck Trista's innocent face, and now from the rough spanking of her ass.

"I'm not going to be gentle, bitch," warned Zerase. "I'm going to bust your cunt wide open!"

Zerase adjusted herself so that her cock, still hard as steel and stupendously engorged from having been denied, was lined up with Elneeka's engorged labia. The Darkspawn grabbed her hips firmly and thrust forward with savage force. Her cock slid easily into Elneeka's drenched and experienced pussy, golden cockrings disappearing one by one, until in short order Zerase's angrily throbbing cockhead was nestled against Elneeka's cervix. She felt for an instant like she was being ripped apart, and let out a primal cry. But then her pussy, flexible from years of experience, not to mention six child births, accommodated itself to the invader.

Elneeka couldn't believe what was happening to her. She did regular muscle exercises to keep her pussy tight and strong, worried that the births of her children might make it too loose. Thanks to her diligence, she had incredible control over her cuntal muscles, and could flex her pliant love tunnel in ways that had driven her husband mad with lust. But it had been almost thirty years since she had fucked anyone besides Lord Argolin, and having her hungry pussy stuffed by such a magnificent cock was awakening dark desires in her core. She instinctively began milking Zerase's cock in a steady rhythm that rippled the length of her channel, coaxing the seed from it.

12