Legless

Story Info
Confession of a progression to submission.
5.9k words
4.55
6.3k
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers

1.

*******​

I was perusing some paperback books in the mystery section of a Charity bookstore when I first noticed her. She was standing several shelves to my right. I didn't see her come in, I must have been looking at a book.

She looked to be in her mid-thirties. I'd like to tell you it was her pretty face that caught my attention but that would be a lie. Certainly, she was very pretty but her body was much more than pretty, it was memorable. What she was wearing suggested that she was both aware and proud of her lovely figure which was shown off by a blouse which allowed a peek at an ample cleavage and a short skirt which just about covered the cheeks of her full round bum.

A little wave of excitement rippled through my loins when I noticed her open toed, high heeled sandals and bright red nail polish. It took every bit of self restraint that I could muster to keep from throwing myself at her feet so that I could kiss and lick those delectable toes.

Her long brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail. The casual hairstyle suggested a woman on a relaxed Saturday morning shopping trip; but her dark eye makeup and heavily rouged lips created an impression that she was looking for more than just books; I mean, who goes book browsing looking like that? This was the kind of woman that has always turned my stomach into knots and thrown me into a total state of panic.

My name is Douglas Baedder. My mother named me after some war hero, but that didn't make any difference to the bullies at School. They loved making fun of my strange name. It didn't help that I was a short, scrawny little guy with slightly effeminate features. Growing up, I was the butt of an endless barrage of playground jokes.

My two older sisters and their friends used to take great delight in dressing me up as a girl. Once they were done I was always mortified as they laughed and giggled about how convincing they'd made me look.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you that I'm gay or a transvestite. I'm not. I'm a healthy red-bloodied heterosexual. I will admit that I frequently fantasize about dominant women, and I do have a little foot fetish but, what the hell, all of us have one or two secret kinks.

What I am trying to say is that I have never been the big macho stud who attracts beautiful women, women like the brunette standing just a few feet away from me (usually I have always shied away from these women, they scare the hell out of me) nonetheless, I still appreciate a pretty face, a large round breast and a well formed buttock. What red-bloodied male doesn't?

Once I noticed this sultry goddess, I couldn't stop myself from stealing sly glances at her. I furtively watched her out of the corner of my eye while I pretended to browse a book. I knew I was being some kind of a voyeur but I couldn't help myself.

I stole several glances. I was just beginning to create a wonderful erotic fantasy about this earthy woman when I looked up and found her staring directly into my eyes. I immediately started blushing and looked away. I took a moment to gather my courage and then I discreetly glanced at her again. She was still watching me, only now she was smiling.

I interpreted her smile as a smirk. I was mortified. I quickly closed the book I was examining, added it to the others I had chosen and walked straight to the counter.

There were three people already waiting in line ahead of me. I stared at the floor. I desperately hoped that I could quickly complete my purchases and escape from the store before the beautiful woman had a chance to confront me about my brash behaviour.

Suddenly a voice behind me said, "You're a shy little guy aren't you?"

I turned. To my complete mortification it was her.

My face turned a blush. I started to try to stammer out an apology. "I'm sor...."

She smiled at me. It was a warm smile. "Relax Sweetie, I think you're cute. Besides you're not exactly the only man in the world who likes to stare at my tits." She paused for a moment and then she added, "Although I do like a man who knows how to apologize to a woman."

I started my apology again, but she held up her hand. "It's okay."

There was something very soothing about her voice. I started to relax. I smiled at her.

She smiled back and whispered, "That's much better." And then she got a mischievous look in her eyes and said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

My mouth dropped open in dismay.

She laughed. "Sweetie, don't get your hopes up; I'm talking about our books."

I was suddenly embarrassed again.

My gorgeous shopping partner recognized my discomfort and gently said, "Relax sweetie, I was just teasing you."

She extended her hand. "My name is Veronica Waterman."

I took her hand and gave it a vigorous shake.

Veronica waited for a moment and then she laughed and said, ".. and this is the point where you say your name."

I closed my eyes and stared at the floor. I realized that I was acting like a total buffoon. I seemed to be moving from one humiliating moment to the next.

She smiled at me and said, "well?"

"I umm, I'm Dougie Baedder."

Veronica raised her eyebrows. "Dougie?...Baedder."

I slowly nodded. "Yes, I'm named after a some war hero."

She knowingly nodded. "Ah, Douglas Bader, the Legless RAF pilot."

I stared at her for a moment and then I said, "You know who Douglas Bader was?"

She smiled at me. "Yes, Dougie I do. Does it surprise you that a woman might know something about the second world war?"

I nervously said, "I umm no, I didn't mean to offend..."

Veronica laughed. "Dougie, you didn't offend me, but if you feel the need to make amends, you could always buy me a cup of coffee."

I stared at her. I was speechless.

She shook her head and then she gently said, "Let me help you. Dougie repeat after me. Veronica Waterman, you seem like a very interesting person. I would love to get to know you better. Could I buy you a cup of coffee?"

She grinned at me as I obediently repeated her prompt word for word and then she said, "I love a man who knows how to say the right thing. Let's pay for our books and go to the coffee shop next door."

Our coffee date lasted for over two hours. We started by telling each other a little about ourselves. Veronica worked as a secretary for a large company that sold insurance. She'd been married three times but was currently divorced. I told her that I'd been married one time and was also divorced. She was very impressed when I told her that I taught English at the local college and she confided to me that she'd always dreamed of going to University.

We discovered that we both loved classical music, art galleries, museums, red wine and of course reading. We spent at least a half hour talking about books. Veronica told me that enjoyed mysteries and historical novels, but she also surprised me when she sheepishly admitted that romance stories about strong powerful men taming and seducing genteel women were a secret pleasure.

I wasn't surprised by Veronica's admission that she enjoyed reading trashy novels, I liked some pretty trashy books myself. What surprised me was her confession that she enjoyed stories about powerful men conquering beautiful women. This seemed inconsistent with her constant innuendos about appreciating a man who knows how to take directions from a woman. Of course I was too shy to question her about this and instead responded by telling her about some of the trashy books that I enjoyed.

As our coffee date progressed it became increasingly evident that both of us were enjoying each other's company and neither of us wanted it to end.

Veronica finally looked at her watch and said, "Dougie I'm sorry, but I have some errands that I have to run this afternoon." She shook her head. "You're an interesting man; I could easily spend the entire day with you." She stared at me for a moment and then my heart gave a flip when she said, "Would you take me to dinner tonight?"

I was already falling in love with Veronica. To keep from getting hurt I had spent the last two hours constantly reminding myself that once our coffee date ended I would probably never get to see her again. Now I was nearly overcome by a wave of pure joy. There was a huge grin on my face as I answered, "Yes please Veronica, I would love to take you dinner tonight."

She smiled at me and said, "Wonderful". And then she opened her handbag and took out a business card and a ball point pen. She wrote her address on the back of the card and handed it to me. "Dougie, this is my address. The Highwayman in town is my favourite restaurant. Make a reservation for eight o'clock. If you pick me up at 7:40 we'll have plenty of time to get there.

She stood up and picked up her handbag. "I'm sorry, but I have to run. I'll see you at 7:40."

I stood up. While I was saying goodbye Veronica turned and walked out of the coffee shop. As I watched her leave a little wave of excitement rippled through my loins. The woman I was taking to dinner tonight was not only beautiful, she was very strong willed. Deep down inside, I realized that this was the woman of my dreams.

As soon as I got home I called the Highwayman and was relieved to hear that they still had a dinner reservation available for the designated time. For some reason the idea of calling Veronica and telling her I couldn't get a table at her favourite restaurant terrified me.

Once that was done, I spent several hours trying to mark student's papers. It was a hopeless task, I had trouble focusing my attention as my mind kept wandering to my beautiful goddess. I kept hearing her say, "I just love a man who knows how to take direction from a woman." The more I thought about her, the more I began to believe that Veronica Waterman was the woman of my dreams.

Late afternoon and I gave up the pretence of working, put the pile of papers to one side and started getting dressed for my date. I moved slowly. I had too much time to spare. I spent some of the time deliberating about what I should wear. I pulled things from the wardrobe and changed my mind many times before finally making a decision. I put my suits away and laid out a sports jacket and Chinos on my bed.

I then spent the next half hour showering, shaving, combing my hair and getting dressed. Once I was ready to go I looked at the clock. It was 6:15. I still had almost an hour and a half to spare.

I knew that I'd go crazy if I tried to stay in my flat so I got in my car and drove to the bank. I went to the cash machine and withdrew a hundred pounds. It was comforting to know that should there be any problem with using cards that I also had cash with me. I didn't want anything to go wrong that evening.

I checked my watch as I left the ATM. It was just a few minutes before seven. I still had forty minutes before I was due to arrive at Veronica's. I thought for a moment and then I decided it wouldn't harm to drive to find her address so I would know exactly where she lived.

I took her card from my wallet and got back in the car.

I was familiar with the town so it wasn't hard to locate Veronica's address. She lived in a the old part, the 'stockbroker belt' as it was locally known, and when I turned the corner onto her street, I counted off the numbers and soon found her address as being one of the imposing mansions. There was a large Mercedes parked out in front, I pulled up behind it and took a moment to confirm that I had found the correct address. There were three letterboxes attached to the wall next to the front door but from the kerbside I couldn't make out the nametags so I speculated that Veronica's apartment might be on the top floor.

I looked at my watch, it was 7:15; I still had twenty-five minutes to spare. I felt silly just sitting in front of Veronica's apartment so I put my Toyota compact into gear and pulled away from the curb then spent the next twenty minutes feeling a little foolish slowly cruising around her neighbourhood.

20 minutes later I drove back; the Mercedes was still parked in front of the building and once again I anxiously pulled in behind it. I took several deep breaths to try to calm my nerves and then turned the engine off, opened my car door, stepped out into the pavement and checked my watch. It was 7:40.

When I got to the porch I looked at the three mailboxes and felt pleased with myself when my guessing was proved right for the top one had the number 3 painted on it and had a small card bearing the name 'V. Waterman'. I pressed the door bell next to the mailbox and waited ... and waited ... and waited for what seemed like a long time although it was probably less than a half minute. When I didn't get a response I pressed the button again. This time I waited a full minute. There was still no response. I tried the front door, it was locked.

I was just about to take out my mobile and call Veronica when I heard her voice. There was a small speaker located above the door. "Is that you Dougie?"

"Hi Veronica, yes it's me."

The door buzzed. Veronica said, ".. come up."

I tried the front door again. This time it was unlocked. I stepped inside. There was a door to my left with the number 1 painted on it. To the right there was a wide staircase going up.

I started climbing. When I got to the second floor I heard a door open above me. A man's voice said, "Thanks Roni, I'll see you at work on Monday."

Veronica's voice answered. "James, I had a wonderful time, thanks for stopping by."

I stopped and listened. There was silence. It almost seemed like they might be kissing and then I heard a door close and footsteps started down the stairs.

Suddenly a man appeared around the bend in the stairway. He was a tall very handsome man. He appeared to be in his early forties. When he saw me he stopped and stared, gave a chuckle and walked by without saying a word.

I continued up the stairs. When I got to the third floor I knocked on Veronica's door. She opened it immediately. "Hi Dougie, please come in."

I stared at her and was a little taken aback, she wasn't ready. She was wearing a silk robe loosely tied at her waist that just barely came down to her mid thighs. Her hair was mussed and her makeup was smeared. She was obviously naked underneath. Her large breasts were almost fully exposed.

I was completely befuddled. I didn't know what to do or say. It appeared to me that Veronica and the man who had just left had been having sex.

Veronica self-consciously pulled her robe together and tightened the belt. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into her apartment. Through the window I could see the Mercedes pulling away and I said, "Who was that man?" I just sort of blurted it out.

Veronica thought for a moment and then she said, "That was James Martin. We work together. James had some documents that he needed to be countersigned. I took care of them for him."

"Dressed like that?" I again just blurted it out.

Veronica stared at me. Gradually her stare turned into an icy glare. Finally she very quietly said "Dougie, I just told you why James was here. This morning at coffee I thought you might be the perfect man for me, but now you're beginning to sound just like my three ex-husbands. If you're not going to trust me, if you're going to act jealous, then I suggest that you turn around and leave right now."

I didn't know what to do. I was ashamed, embarrassed, confused and very nervous. For a moment I felt like I was back with my ex-wife.

I looked at Veronica. "I ummm...."

"Dougie you may apologize for your rude behaviour, but if your next words are anything but an apology I will demand that you leave immediately."

Veronica stood perfectly still with her arms sternly crossed over her chest.

I didn't want to leave. I was also feeling guilty. This was our very first date. Even if Veronica was having sex with another man right before I arrived, it was really none of my business.

I took a deep breath. "Veronica I am..."

"Get down on your knees."

"What?"

"I want you on your knees when you apologize to me."

I stared at Veronica in dismay.

She stared back. After a moment she said, "Dougie I am waiting."

As Veronica stared at me I suddenly realized that I was starting to get very excited. (As I have already mentioned that I often had fantasies about dominant women. This situation was beginning to feel more and more like one of those fantasies.)

I quickly made my decision, not only willing to apologize to Veronica, I was eager to do it. My entire body was tingling as I dropped to my knees. When I looked up at Veronica she was smiling and at that moment I realized that she was enjoying this every bit as much as I was.

I took a deep breath and slowly said, "Veronica I apologize for my rude behaviour. I had no right in questioning your explanation. I promise I will never do it again, please forgive me."

Veronica reached down and gently helped me to my feet. "Dougie, I forgive you. I do understand that this was probably the first time you ever walked into this kind of a situation. I am sure that it was very confusing for you. Just remember that it will always be better for both of us if you accept my explanations without question."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I think this little misunderstanding might actually have been very fortunate. It appears that we both just learned a great deal about each other and I have to say, that I am very excited about what I just saw."

Veronica grabbed my hand. "Come with me, you can keep me company while I get dressed".

Veronica led me into her bedroom and I immediately noticed that the bed was a mess. The covers had all been pushed to the floor and there was a large wet spot, a puddle of spunk, in the middle of the sheet. It was obvious that the man who passed me on the stairs had just finished fucking Veronica on this bed.

Veronica noticed me staring at the wet spot and watched me for a moment. When I didn't say anything she smiled and said; "Dougie be a dear, get a wash cloth from the bathroom and wipe that up. That stuff always get so hard and crusty if they're allowed to dry."

Veronica was asking me to clean another man's semen off of her bed sheet. This was a test. She was trying to find out just how far I was willing to go. From the moment I got on my knees and apologized we both knew I had submitted to this woman's will. There wasn't any point in my trying to be some sort of macho person. Neither of us wanted that, now the only question that remained to be answered was just how submissive was I willing to be for this woman.

I quickly decided that I was willing to go as far as she wanted to take me.

I politely bowed my head and said, "Yes ma'am, I'll take care of it right away."

Veronica stared at me as I walked into the bathroom. I found a wash cloth near the sink and got it wet. When I returned she was still standing in the same spot. She wordlessly watched as I obediently wiped James Martin's drying cum off of her bed sheet. As soon as I was done I took the soiled cloth back into the bathroom and carefully rinsed it out and then I hung it on the towel rack to dry.

When I returned Veronica was smiling. "Dougie, I am very impressed, in fact I have to admit that I find your submission very exciting."

I was also very excited and it seemed to me that at this moment honesty was by far the best policy so I again bowed politely and said, "I am also finding it very exciting."

Veronica took a deep breath, unfastened her robe and let it drop to the floor. Her naked body was even more gorgeous than I had imagined. I tried not to stare at her, but it was difficult.

She noticed my attempt at being polite and laughed. "It's okay Dougie, I want you to look at me. I'm proud of my body." She giggled. "Besides it's your reward for being so obedient."

CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers
12