Legless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "Thank you very much. It's a wonderful reward."

Veronica winked at me and then she turned and sat down at her makeup table. "I took a shower before James got here, so all I have to do is redo my makeup, brush my hair and put on my dress. Why don't you make my bed while I get ready."

I grinned and again said, "Yes ma'am, I'll take care of it right away."

Veronica was putting on fresh eye makeup. She set her mascara brush down, turned around and looked at me. "Dougie are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

I nodded. "Yes, I believe I am."

Veronica worked quickly. By the time I was done making her bed she had applied fresh makeup, brushed her hair and was slipping her dress over her head.

After she pulled her dress into place Veronica walked over to the bed. She turned around and allowed me to pull up the zip then she took a moment to inspect the bed and said, "Very good Dougie, this is very neat. Most men that I know do a very sloppy job when they make a bed." She patted my butt. "You would make an excellent wife."

She grabbed my hand. "Come on, we're late for dinner."

It was almost 8:30 by the time we arrived at the Highwayman. I was worried that we'd lost our reservation, but we were in luck. They had several groups who chose to linger over their dinner, so they were running late. Our tardiness turned out to be a welcome relief for the restaurant. A table was just opening up for us as we arrived.

Once we were seated, we ordered aperitifs and examined the menu while we waited for our drinks. As soon as our martinis arrived we ordered our dinner.

After the waiter was gone we both took a big sip of our cocktails and relaxed. The talk of sexual domination that had permeated the air in Veronica's apartment was put aside and we returned to the mundane conversation of the coffee shop and continued to get to know each other. We talked about our families, our interests, our dreams and our disappointments.

We had our martinis refreshed and then when our starters arrived I ordered a bottle of wine.

The dinner was excellent, as was the wine but the main course had been a challenge and we were both full so we chose coffee and cognac as an alternative to dessert. As we sipped our cognac Veronica leaned across the table and said, "Tell me about your marriage".

I smiled, took a minute to collect my thoughts and then I told her.

"Her name was Emily. We got married 11 years ago. I had just completed my PhD. She was a high school English teacher working on her master's degree. I thought we were in love." I sighed. "I think I might still be a little in love with her."

Veronica stared at me. "What happened?"

"About three months after we got married I was teaching an evening class that was cancelled. I came home early. I found her in bed with the football coach from the high school where she taught."

"What did you do?"

"I blew up, said awful things to her and stormed out of the house." I shrugged. "Later that night I called her and tried to apologize but she wouldn't talk to me."

"Why would you apologize? She was the one who was cheating."

"I know, I've spent many hours thinking about that since it happened. I guess the answer is that I didn't really blame her for cheating."

"What makes you say that?"

I stared at the floor for a moment and then I quietly said, "I'm not very good in bed."

Veronica started to chuckle but stopped herself. She reached across the table and held my hand. "I'm sorry Dougie, I didn't mean to laugh. It just struck me as funny. I mean, it's not the kind of thing most men are generally willing to admit; especially when they're on a first date."

I smiled at her. "Well, if our relationship develops, you're going to find out anyway, so we might as well get it out in the open."

Veronica burst out laughing. "Dougie, I just love your honesty but it might be better if you don't 'get it out in the open' here, they might not be so understanding." Still smiling from her joke, she took a moment to collect herself and then she said; "Okay, so tell me why you think you're so bad in bed."

I stared at her. "You're going to make me tell you, aren't you."

She shrugged. "You brought it up; besides, as you just said, if our relationship goes anywhere I'm going to find out anyway."

"All right, I have a tiny penis and I tend to ejaculate quickly."

"How tiny?"

"You do understand that this is very embarrassing, don't you?"

"Just relax and tell me."

"About Four inches."

"Erect or soft?"

"Erect."

Veronica raised her eyebrows and said, "That's tiny, no wonder you are named after someone without legs!."

"You're not helping."

She grinned at me. "Oops, sorry, that's not what I meant, actually I may be helping. I haven't walked out of the restaurant have I? Now that I know, you don't have anything to be nervous about anymore, do you?"

"I guess that's true."

"All right, that's size dealt with, what about timing, how quickly?"

"Very."

"What do you mean?"

"Often before I get it in."

Veronica considered this for a moment and then she said, "Okay, we've established the fact that you're not very good at sexual intercourse." She smiled at me. "But there are other ways to please a woman."

"I don't understand?"

Veronica winked at me. "You've got a tongue, I love a man who knows how to use his tongue."

"My ex-wife would never let me do that. She thought it was dirty."

Veronica shook her head. "She has no idea what she was missing."

"I'm not sure I'd know what to do."

"Well maybe we'll have to give you your first lesson tonight."

I stared at her. "You mean you want to... tonight?"

Veronica stared at me and slowly nodded her head.

My face must have turned red because she suddenly burst out laughing and said, "Dougie you are so cute when you get embarrassed."

I smiled at her. "You may just be the most wonderful woman I've ever met.

Veronica's expression became very serious. She stared at the floor for a moment and then she looked up at me and quietly said, "Dougie that might be the nicest thing a man has ever said to me."

We were both silent for a moment and then I smiled at Veronica and said, "All right, now it's your turn. Tell me about your marriages."

Veronica shook her head. "I did the same thing your ex-wife did."

"What do you mean?"

"I cheated."

"On all three husbands?"

"Oh yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I guess it's just the way I am, can't help myself, I'm just a slut at heart."

"That's a pretty harsh name to put on yourself."

She shrugged. "I suppose I'm used to it, people have been calling me that since I went to high school." She thought for a moment and then she said, "I don't know why, but I've always loved sex. When I was in high school I never wanted just one boyfriend, I wanted lots...," she laughed, ".. and I had lots. When the boys know you're easy, then it's very easy to get asked out."

Veronica was quiet again. She was obviously thinking about all of this. Finally she said, "I know it sounds like I was doing it for attention, but that's not true. Dougie I love to fuck and I love variety. Sometimes I think I have the sex drive of a man."

She stared at me and smiled, I smiled back. When she realized that I wasn't going to judge her she continued, "I've come to the conclusion that I'm not the marrying kind." She closed her eyes and added wistfully, "Dougie, how I wish that wasn't true. I get so lonely sometimes but I know I can never be faithful to just one man."

Her good humour returned and she laughed, "When I married my second husband three of my old boyfriends kidnapped me during the reception. It's a common wedding prank, only we didn't just drive around, they took me to a motel. Each of the guys took a turn fucking me and then we returned to the reception and after we got back I danced with my new husband with the semen from three other men running down my thighs."

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. "Problem was Dougie, they couldn't keep their mouths shut. They bragged to everyone about how they took turns fucking me on my wedding night and when my new husband heard about it, well, two weeks after the wedding my second marriage was annulled."

She looked at me and shrugged. "I guess it really didn't matter, sooner or later I would have cheated on him and he would have eventually caught me with someone else and we would have still ended up in divorce court."

She took a deep breath and stared into my eyes. "Dougie, James Martin fucked me just before you got to my flat this evening."

I nodded and quietly said, "Yes, I figured that one out."

She continued. "He's married, stuck in a boring life. Every Saturday afternoon his wife visits her mother and her sister and for the past two years, when she gone off to make her visit he's spent that time at my apartment. Usually he's gone by five, but this afternoon his wife and her sister decided they would take their mother out to dinner and it messed our timing up. His wife didn't leave their house until 5:30 so James got to my apartment later than usual. Knowing you were coming, I tried to make him go; I was so afraid that you would turn around and leave if you found James at my apartment when you arrived..."

She shrugged, "... but he kissed me and I melted. That's all it takes. I don't have any control."

I looked at her. "Why did you make up that story about signing papers?"

"I don't know, I had to tell you something. I was afraid you were going to walk out. I guess I'm used to lying about my infidelity."

"You made me get down on my knees and apologize when I challenged the story."

Veronica got very quiet. It was apparent that she was thinking about this. Finally she sighed and said, "It felt like the beginning of one of the fights I used to have with my ex-husbands. It brought up old anger."

She looked at me. "Why did you apologize?"

I smiled. "I guess it reminded me of the situation with my ex-wife. I tried so hard to make amends to her for losing my temper that afternoon."

"You were justified when you got mad. She was cheating on you."

"Is that really the worst thing in the world?"

Veronica stared at me in silence.

"She slept with that man, but I don't think she loved him. She never married him."

I laughed but it was a nervous laugh, "She eventually did marry someone else, but only after we'd been separated for a very long time." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "I have spent so many nights wishing that when I walked into that bedroom I would have just turned around, went back downstairs, made myself wait until they were done fucking. I'd like to know if we could have made it work. I would have been very willing to let her have an occasional fling."

We were both quiet for a moment and then I looked up at Veronica. "There was another reason that I apologized."

Veronica studied me. I smiled at her.

She gave a knowing nod.

I grinned at her. "You know what I'm talking about."

Now she was smiling. She licked her lips, "Tell me, I want to hear you say it."

"Do I really have to? You were the one who made me get down on my knees?"

Veronica stared at me. The smile on her face turned into a grin as she said, "You did it."

"Yes I did and we both enjoyed it didn't we?" I took a deep breath. "You also made me wipe that man's semen off of your bed sheets and then you made me tidy your bed."

"That was exciting wasn't it?"

"I think it may have been the most exciting thing I have ever done in my entire life."

Veronica started giggling again. "I actually got wet when I saw you cleaning up James's cum."

"So where does this leave us?"

"I still want to hear you say it."

"What?"

"You know."

"You're really going to make me do this?"

She laughed. "This is only the first of many things that I intend to make you do."

My entire body started tingling with excitement. I felt like I was perched at the edge of a great cliff. I took a deep breath and jumped over the side, "Veronica Waterman I am willing to submit to your will."

Veronica reached out and grabbed my hand. "Dougie call the waiter and pay the bill. It's time for you to show me where you live."

*******​

To be continued.

12