Legless Ch. 05

Story Info
A new player enters the submissive mix.
5.5k words
4.25
1.3k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
187 Followers

She stood up and pulled me up off the bed. "What's for dinner sweetheart? I'm famished."

"Pork Schnitzels, German-style, new potatoes and salad. I've opened a nice bottle of red to compliment it."

"Mmm, sounds wonderful, let's clean up and go take a quick shower, I'll wash your back and you can wash mine."

I laughed, "Mmm, that sounds wonderful too, you've got a deal."

Veronica and I showered together for the first time that night. Afterwards we got dressed, went into the kitchen to sit at the kitchen table, eat my carefully prepared dinner and shared a bottle of South African Merlot. I was a little concerned that the schnitzels may have suffered from their prolonged stay in the oven while Roni and Ron had been fucking but, no, they were perfect.

After dinner we moved to the living room. I chose an album of Chopin piano sonatas to play on the stereo which set the mood for us to then sit on the couch together. Veronica read a romance novel while I took advantage of the quiet time to mark my students' homework papers. It was a lovely way to spend the evening.

The selection of music came to an end and we went to the bedroom. I couldn't fail to notice that the unmade bed had been used earlier but I chose to make no comment and Veronica certainly didn't say anything about the stains that were evident on the sheets. All was ignored and as soon as I pulled the covers up over us Veronica cuddled up next to me with only the illuminated dial of my alarm clock to light the scene. As we lay there I could feel Veronica's gentle breath against my cheek and the warmth of her soft body pressed against mine. I felt like I was in heaven.

After a few minutes Veronica whispered; "Dougie, I think I might be falling in love with you."

I smiled and said; "Good, because I'm absolutely certain I'm falling in love with you."

For a few moments we lay in silence and then Veronica said, "Dougie did you enjoy what we did today?"

I thought about her question. I knew what she was really asking. I gave it a few seconds before I answered, "Yes, I think I did."

"I mean the part when Ron was here and the part just after he left."

"I understand. Why are you asking?"

"I'm afraid I might have been too mean to you." She was quiet for a moment and then she said, "Dougie this is so confusing. I like you more than any man I've ever met and yet I have this incredible desire to be mean to you."

I laughed, "Don't worry about it, I suspect that's part of our attraction to each other."

"I don't understand."

"When you're being mean to me I think I might find it to be even more exciting that you do."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, I loved it when you made me to choose between masturbating tonight or getting a blow job tomorrow night."

"Dougie, right now I feel so guilty about pushing you to make that choice."

I shook my head. "Well don't because I think it very well might be the most exciting choice I've ever had to make."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

There was silence. After a moment Veronica said, "Dougie, I need you to know something. It's important to me."

"What is it?"

"Anytime you ask me I will gladly do anything for you that I do for Ron or any of my other lovers. Sweetheart, I want you to always know that you can fuck me anytime you want to, all you have to do is ask."

"Considering the games we both like to play, that might be a little difficult."

"No, not at all."

"What do you mean?"

"I have an idea."

"Okay, what is it?"

"You heard Ron call me Roni tonight, right?"

"Yes."

"All my friends and all my lovers call me Roni."

"Okay."

"But you call me Veronica."

"Yes."

"Well anytime you call me Roni, that will be a sign that you need me to love you." She sighed, "Legless, I don't ever really want to hurt you. I need to know that you have a way of letting me know when you really need me."

I smiled at her using my newly acquired nickname but said nothing. She kissed my cheek. "Baby, anytime you call me Roni, I promise to become the most loving woman you have ever imagined."

"I like this plan, but what do you get out of it?"

Veronica grabbed my nipple, gave it a vicious twist and started to laugh, "Whenever you're calling me Veronica, I know that it allows me to become the most evil bitch you've ever imagined!"

******​

I awoke just before six on Tuesday morning with the morning sun already streaming through the curtains and lighting up the room. I lay in bed and gazed at Veronica for a few minutes while she slept and smiled as I thought about the incredible turn of events that had occurred over the past several days. I felt like I was the luckiest man in the world

Finally I slipped out of bed and quietly tip toed into the bathroom trying to avoid disturbing my goddess and even though I had enjoyed the most agreeable shower just before bed I took another before having a shave. Once that was done I went back into the bedroom and silently dressed in the morning light.

I was brewing coffee when I heard sounds from the bathroom and a moment later Veronica came into the dining room. She was naked and looked wonderful. She gave me a quick good-morning peck on the cheek and stumbled sleepily passed by to go and open one of her suitcases which was still standing in the hallway. I watched her as she took out a cotton top, held it up to inspect it. After a moment she shook her head and said, "Bother!"

I looked at her and asked, "Problem?"

"Look at this. I forgot to unpack last night, everything is creased."

I walked over and kissed her cheek, "That's a funny way to say Good morning."

She looked at me for a moment, smiled and said, "I'm sorry Dougie, good morning."

She kissed me and then inspected her blouse again, "Dougie, what am I going to do? I was going to wear this to work."

"Not a problem, let me have it." I took the blouse from Veronica.

She looked at me suspiciously, "what are you going to do?"

"I'll press it for you."

"Really?"

"Sure, it's not difficult. If there's anything else that's creased, I'll iron that too."

Veronica passed me the blouse, returned to the case and pulled out a skirt. She handed it to me and said, "Dougie, you're a life saver and now you've also become my domestic slave."

I laughed, "I don't know about that, but I do know how to iron a blouse. That's one of the things that I am grateful my mother taught me."

She shook her head and still smiling went back to the bedroom to do those things that women do like putting on makeup and doing her hair. I went to the utility room and got the ironing board out and switched on the iron.

I'm actually very skilled at ironing. When I was growing up I got a lot of practice. In addition to having to take care of my own clothes, my older sisters bullied me to do their ironing. So for various reasons it didn't take me long to have Veronica's skirt and blouse neatly hung on a hanger waiting for her to emerge from the bedroom.

As soon as she saw them hanging off the kitchen cabinet where I hooked them she came over in her lingerie-clad loveliness and hugged me. I hugged back delighting in feeling her body once again close to mine me and she blurted out, "Dougie you might just make the best housewife a woman could ever hope to find." As soon as she realized what she had just said she let go of me and started to laugh.

I looked at her with a big smile on my face and said, "I think I'll take that as a compliment."

Veronica quickly put on her skirt and blouse and sat down at the head of the dining room table. I brought her the morning newspaper, poured a cup of coffee for both of us and sat down next to her.

She took a sip of coffee. As she set her cup down she casually said, "Yesterday when I was at Zizi's I ran into my friend Jeannie. I invited her to dinner tonight."

She paused, I guess to gauge my reaction, and not seeing any change in my expression continued, "Dougie, I told her all about you and she's so excited to meet you." Another pause and a smile, "I'm excited to have her meet you too. Jeannie is my best friend. She's almost like my sister...I guess she's the closest person to family that I have."

I smiled at Veronica. "Then it's very important for me to meet her."

"Will you make a nice dinner for us?"

I nodded. "Yes of course I will. What would you like?"

Veronica shook her head. "Just something nice, I'll leave it up to you."

"I'll try not to disappoint you."

The day passed quickly. My last class got over at 4:00. On my way home I stopped at the grocery store and bought three tenderloin steaks, a five pound bag of potatoes, the ingredients for a nice salad and a quart of chocolate ice cream.

As soon as I got home I hung my sport coat in the closet, took off my necktie, put on my apron and started making dinner.

The apron had been a gift from my sisters who knew and appreciated my love of cooking. They'd bought two of them for me while they were travelling in Europe after they graduated from college. They were both full length white cotton bib aprons trimmed with lace and had flowers embroidered on the bib. I found them both pleasing and practical.

Both aprons were of course very feminine, but I remind you that these were the same sisters who enjoyed dressing me up as a girl when we were teenagers. They gave them to me as Christmas presents when I was twenty. At the time I was much too concerned about my masculinity to ever consider wearing them so I put them away and didn't use them. When I married Emily I thought about giving them to her, but I decided against it. They had been gifts from my sisters and I didn't think Emily would appreciate them. She didn't really enjoy cooking or doing housework.

I found them when I moved into this apartment. I decided that they were much too beautiful to keep hidden away in a drawer so I hung them on hooks in the kitchen. One evening I was making dinner for myself before I went to the symphony. I didn't want to risk spilling on my suit pants or my dress shirt so I put on one of the aprons. I decided that they were actually very practical and started wearing them whenever I was working in the kitchen while I was wearing nice clothing. It wasn't long before wearing one of the aprons became a regular habit whenever I was doing housework.

I hadn't yet worn either of the aprons in front of Veronica, I suppose harbouring some concern about maintaining my masculinity had prevented me from doing so. Then again, she had rarely entered the kitchen so she most probably would not had noticed them hanging on the back of the door and it is fair to say that during our first days together we were both much too focused on each other to pay close attention to any of the details of our environment.

So it was, as I prepared dinner that evening, I chose to wear the apron with the embroidered roses and just as I was slicing tomatoes for the salad that I heard voices outside the front door.

"Veronica, This is amazing,"

"Jen, just wait until you see the view from the balcony."

Hearing the sound of Veronica's key in the lock, I set the tomatoes to one side, washed and dried my hands and walked into the living room Veronica and a middle aged dishwater blond were entering the apartment.

The blond was at least two or three inches shorter than Veronica and older, maybe ten years older, but still very attractive. She was wearing a tight fitting blouse and skirt that accentuated her visibly sexy figure albeit her clothes revealed a slight thickness to her waist but, given I'd never been attracted to skinny women, in my eyes it made her even more appealing. Her neatly styled blond hair was cut short and with her perfectly applied makeup and dark red lipstick she gave every impression that she was indeed Veronica's elder sister. I was even more impressed when I noticed the piercings around her ears (I love piercings on a woman) and also the painted red toenails on her neat feet. Another little thrill rippled through me when I noticed the two gold toe rings on each of her feet.

Veronica smiled as soon as she saw me and said, "Dougie, this is my good friend..." and then she suddenly stopped, stared at me for a moment and burst out laughing, saying, " ... whatever are you wearing? Oh my, that apron is absolutely perfect."

Behind her the blond was also giggling and it was then that I realized what I was wearing. My face blushed beet red!

Veronica noticed my embarrassment and said, "Dougie, don't be embarrassed, that apron is so sweet and looks absolutely adorable on you."

She turned to her friend standing behind her and suppressing her giggles said, "Jen I'd like you to meet my little pussy boyfriend Dougie Baedder; I call him Legless, I'll explain later. Dougie, this is my best friend, Jeannie Bradshaw."

Jeannie burst out laughing at hearing me being introduced as Veronica's 'little pussy boyfriend' and she took a moment to regain her composure before extending her hand. She was still giggling as she said, "Dougie, it is a pleasure to meet you.

I went into the kitchen, poured two glasses of chilled Sauvignon Blanc, set them on a tray and carried them into the living room to find Veronica and Jeannie sitting on the couch. They were engaged in a conversation and I could hear Jeannie telling Veronica about a guy she'd just met. I didn't want to disturb them so I laid two coasters on the coffee table in front of them and quickly and quietly set the glasses of wine down.

Job done, I was moving away when Veronica abruptly called to me. "Pussyboy come back here."

I stopped and turned, "Yes Miss Waterman?"

Veronica stared at me and after a moment said in a very icy voice, "I told you to come back here."

Something about her manner was making me very nervous but nevertheless I took two paces back towards her..

"Closer!"

I took another step towards the couch.

"Jeannie would like to see your body and she would like to see it now. Take your clothes off for us."

I hesitated.

"Dougie, your disobedience in front of my friend is embarrassing me. I warn you that I will spank you if you continue this little display of obstinacy".

I wasn't trying to be disobedient. I was just very nervous. Taking your clothes off in a bedroom with a woman you're about to make love to, is one thing; doing it in front of two women who are sitting on a sofa fully clothed and sipping wine is something else altogether.

Veronica raised her voice, "Dougie!"

That stirred me into action. I quickly slipped my apron off and started unbuttoning my shirt. As I was removing it Veronica said, "His body is very much like a little boy's, you can see that he doesn't have any hair at all on his chest."

Jeannie laughed. "Sort of opposite of Paul Markham then?"

Veronica nodded, "Oh my yes, Paul is so hairy that it's almost like going to bed with a bear."

"And he also fucks like a bear."

"That's for sure. He's not exactly what you would call a gentle lover but he is exciting," Veronica said with sigh.

Jeannie slowly nodded in agreement, "Hmm, yes, he most certainly is."

For a moment it almost felt as if Veronica and Jeannie had both forgotten that I was in the room but that impression was soon quashed when Veronica turned her attention back to me and said sharply, "Pussy-boy, why have you stopped undressing? Take your pants off, we don't have all night."

I obediently unbuckled my belt and lowered my trousers to my ankles.

Jeannie shook her head as I began exposing my designer label underwear, "Boxer shorts? Veronica those are for men to wear. Little boys should be wearing wear Y-Fronts, tidy whities or, even better, little girl panties. We'll need to stop and buy him some tomorrow."

Veronica smiled at me, "Dougie, isn't is good to have a friend like Jen? She has so much experience; she knows just how to take care of a little boy like you."

I slowly nodded and said, "Yes Ms. Waterman."

Veronica waved her finger at me, "Dougie, stop dawdling. We told you to take your clothes off. Jeannie would like to take a proper look at you and your penis."

My face was a deep shade of crimson. I was horribly embarrassed. I was a forty-one year old college professor with a PhD in English Literature and these two very beautiful women were treating me like I was a ten year old boy.

Jeannie noticed my embarrassment and said, "Roni look at him. Isn't that sweet, he's blushing."

"He is also being very disobedient. Dougie! How many times do I have to tell you to get your clothes off? Do it now or I am going to lay you across my knees and give you a spanking that you will never forget!"

I looked at Veronica. She was glaring at me and I realized that she was very serious, that this might not be some elaborate game. I quickly stepped out of my trousers, folded them neatly and laid them over the back of a chair. As soon as that was done I lowered my boxer shorts.

Both women stared at me in rapt silence.

My embarrassment increased as I exposed my penis. I was ashamed that the excitement of the moment had caused me to get an erection. I really didn't want Jeannie to know how excited I was. My humiliation grew when I heard her giggle and say, "Oh look Roni, he has a little stiffy. Isn't it cute?"

Veronica pushed the coffee table away from the sofa and said, "Dougie, step out of those ridiculous boxers and go stand in front of Miss Bradshaw."

My entire body was tingling with excitement, the humiliation I was feeling was igniting my deepest masochistic desires. I took a deep breath and slowly walked over to Jeannie.

She looked into my eyes and for a moment we just stared at each other before she reached out and lightly ran her fingertips across my naked chest. I gasped as she tweaked each of my nipples.

Jeannie looked at Veronica and said, "Roni he really is quite delightful. His skin is so soft and so smooth and, you were quite right, there's no hair on his chest at all."

Her fingers then wandered down my stomach which circled around my belly button,. ".. mmm, so slender and delicate, almost like a little flower." She giggled, "I think we should call him Pansy".

Veronica clapped her hands together, "What a marvellous name!"

I closed my eyes and shook my head, thinking, could this get any worse?

Yes it could for suddenly I felt Jeannie's fingers exploring the boundaries of my pubic hair. "Roni this hair has got to go. I love this tiny penis, it's wonderful, just like a little toy, but this thatch of pubic hair is all wrong. Men have pubic hair; little pansies should be nice and bare."

Next to me Veronica said, "We can shave him as soon as he's finished preparing dinner. And then when we're done shaving him we can give him his present."

The conversation seemed to be all very contrived, as if they had previously planned this charade before they arrived. I didn't care, I was quite happy to play my part.

Jeannie looked at Veronica, "His present, I forgot all about that. Oh yes, we definitely have to shave him before we give him his present." As she said that, Jeannie gently grasped the shaft of my erect penis between her thumb and her forefinger which caused me to gasp.

Veronica shook her head, "Jen, be careful. It doesn't take much to make him cum."

"Oo, let's make him cum. That will give him something to think about while he gets our dinner. Does he recover quickly?"

"Actually he does," giggled Veronica who then thought for a moment and then said, " ... sure, why not? Go ahead, make him cum. In fact, that might make shaving him a little easier."

As they held this discussion, the two women completely ignored my presence. It made me feel completely powerless. It was incredibly exciting.

Jeannie's fingers tightened their hold on my erection. At the same time I felt her reach around my back with her other hand. As her fingers began exploring the cleft of my ass she whispered, "Relax Dougie, let yourself go, I'm going to give you pleasure. Later tonight you can return the favour."

CBruch
CBruch
187 Followers
12