Legless Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started squeezing my penis. At the same time I felt her push her finger into my anus. I gasped, no one had ever done this to me and the feeling was nearly indescribable. Jeannie Bradshaw certainly knew how to give pleasure.

I tried hard to control myself. I wanted this new sensation to last, I wanted it to last for a very long time, but it was just too exquisite. I felt the tingling in my loins growing quickly; I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip in an attempt to fight it, but I wasn't strong enough and all control deserted me as I surrendered to the wave of pleasure that was overwhelming me and ejaculated.

Jeannie caught my semen on her fingertips and she patiently waited for me to calm down. Then, as soon as I was done ejaculating, she pressed her cum covered fingers against my lips and said, "Lick it up pussy boy, lick it all up. If you're going to serve Roni and me, you're going to have to get used to the taste of semen."

I obediently licked all of my cum off of Miss Bradshaw's fingertips. It was a chore that was easy as, unbeknown to the pair of them, I was already used to both the taste and consistency of my semen.

Once I was done Jeannie nuzzled my ear and said, "Very good Dougie, Roni told me that you can be a very obedient little boy, and I see that she was right."

She kissed my cheek and then she slapped my me on my ass. "Okay Pansy, it's time for you to go back to the kitchen and finish getting dinner."

As I was leaving the living room Veronica called to me, "Pansy, don't forget to put your apron back on."

The women chuckled as I walked back to the coffee table. I was both humiliated and excited as I obediently picked up my apron and slipped it over my head.

"Go on, off with you," I heard followed by giggles as clearly the sight of my bare butt was causing them some amusement.

As soon as I got back into the sanctuary of my kitchen I stopped, leaned against the counter and closed my eyes. I needed to catch my breath; the charade in the living room had been unbelievably exciting.

I took a moment to compose myself and then I started setting the dining room table and putting food into the serving dishes which were warming in the oven. I worked quickly, I was in a hurry to get back to Veronica and Jeannie to let them know that dinner would soon be served. Satisfied that I had completed all the preparation for our meal, I took off my apron, took a deep breath and left the kitchen. I assumed that they would want to see me naked.

When I entered the living room Veronica and Jeannie were still sitting on the couch and engaged in conversation. I stopped by the doorway and remained perfectly still. I didn't want to disturb them; already I was taking my role as a submissive very seriously.

I was quite certain that both Veronica and Jeannie were aware of my presence, but they still ignored me and continued their conversation. They, like me, gave every impression that they were taking their roles very seriously .... as dominants.

They were speaking very clearly and from the respectful distance I was maintaining, I could hear every word. Veronica was telling Jeannie about a new chap who had begun working in her office whom she thought as being extremely attractive. Apparently he was married but she had hopes that he was going to ask her out although she wasn't sure how to go about encouraging him.

Jeannie said that she had experience of such a situation and then proceeded to have a very lively discussion with Veronica about how a woman should go about letting a married man know that she's available to him.

I listened to them and forgot all about the dinner that was warming in the oven and became quite impressed at what I was hearing for it was obvious that they were both very adept at capturing the attention of their quarry.

Veronica and Jeannie continued their conversation for at least several minutes and maybe more. It was difficult to be certain, time passes slowly when you're standing completely naked in a room with two very attractive fully clothed women but finally Veronica looked up. When our eyes met, she smiled at me and with that one brief gesture she re-established all the words of fondness and affection that she'd expressed to me over the previous few days. I smiled back and for one short moment we both looked at each other with mutual adoration.

Then Veronica's expression changed. She adopted a bearing of haughty arrogance and her tender gaze became a menacing glare.

"Pansy, get down on your knees and crawl over to Miss. Bradshaw. It's time to show her just how submissive you really are."

I looked over at Jeannie to see her eyes were fixed on me while she slowly dangled one of her high heeled shoes from her big toe. She was obviously well aware of my fascination with a woman's feet (I supposed that Roni had 'advised' her) and she was now using that knowledge to sadistically tease and torment me.

I obediently got down on my hands and knees. As I started crawling across the living room rug Veronica laughed and said, "Isn't he a good little boy."

Jeannie quietly whispered, "Oh yes, he most certainly is."

I moved quickly, my eyes focussed on Miss Bradshaw's enchanting feet. The humiliation I was enduring combined with the prospect of being allowed to kiss and lick those beautiful toes had my entire body tingling with excitement.

As soon as Jeannie's feet were within my reach Veronica halted me, "Pansy, don't you dare touch Miss Bradshaw without her giving permission."

I stopped and looked up at Veronica and then at Jeannie and then back at Veronica. I was confused, I didn't understand what I was supposed to do.

Veronica repeated her demand. "I think that it would be appropriate for you to get Miss Bradshaw's permission before you attempt to kiss her toes."

I looked up at Jeannie. She was studying me but from her expression I gauged this was obviously unexplored territory for all three of us. After a moment she gently said, "Pansy, would you like to kiss my feet?"

I took a deep breath and answered, "Yes Miss Bradshaw, I would like that very much."

She smiled at me and then asked, "How much?"

I stared at her, confused, I wasn't sure I knew what she wanted me to say.

"Dougie, it's a simple question; we want to see you beg," said Veronica who was watching us intently.

I shuddered with excitement. These two women were not only asking me to demean myself in front of them by kissing Jeannie's feet, they were expecting me to beg for the privilege.

I desperately tried to regain enough composure so that I could begin with Jeannie and Veronica looking on, both with disdainful expression waiting to see if I was going to do what had been asked.

Veronica noted my hesitation and mistook my excitement for apprehension and with a complete change in her tone said in a very soothing voice, "Dougie, if you do this, you know that you will be serving both Miss Bradshaw and Me. Would you like to serve?"

I looked at Veronica. "Can I do that?"

"Yes, in fact I would like it if you did. You do remember that I told you that Jeannie is the closest I have to family, don't you?"

I nodded and then turned my focus to Jeannie who said nothing but was patiently waiting for my reaction.

Veronica quietly whispered, "Dougie, just like in a nice family, I would like to share you with my 'sister' Jen."

The mood in the room had changed, it had become very serious and I understood exactly what was happening. It was my interpretation that we were kindred spirits in a world of lonely adults and although these women must have slept with scores of men, that they, like me, had only rarely experienced true friendship; that you can share your sex with many of people but at the end of the day never have one friend.

So, as I prostrated myself in front of her naked, on my knees, to my mind Jeannie wasn't really asking me to be her slave (well, maybe she was) but that wasn't what she was seeking She wanted my friendship and my love and in return was offering to become my friend and love me.

I looked at Veronica and then I looked back at Jeannie, both nervously awaiting my answer. I understood their anxiety, this could be a life-changing moment for all of us. Offering your body to another person is really quite easy; offering your heart and soul is a much more serious matter. I smiled at both of them as I realized that they were offering me the treasure of companionship and love that very few people are fortunate enough to find.

I stood up making it clear that we were taking a break from our games, took a deep breath and deliberately using their informal names quietly said, "Jen would you like to live here with Roni and me and be part of the family?"

It was a little incongruous to be standing there naked with my stiff little dick dribbling on the carpet but I wanted them to understand that this was a decision we were making as equals.

Jeannie and Veronica looked at each other and then they started to giggle. Veronica grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the couch so I was sitting in between them. Once I was seated she leaned in and kissed me with a long hard passionate kiss.

As soon as she released and finished kissing me, she turned my face towards Jeannie saying, "Now it's your turn Jen. You'll enjoy it, Dougie is so easy to love."

Jeannie put her arms around me and stared into my eyes, "Dougie, that was such a lovely thing to ask me but I will only answer if will you allow me to love you?"

I nodded and smiled at this turn of events and said, "Yes Jen, I will allow you to love me."

She giggled and said, "Then, yes, oh yes." and then she kissed me. We kissed with passion and as we kissed I could feel Jeannie's hunger for love.

I really don't know how long we kissed but behind me I felt Veronica tapping my shoulder and saying, "Hey, I want in on this," and the next thing I knew I was being kissed by both women at the same time.

It might have been minutes and it might have been hours, time really didn't matter (neither did the dinner which was still in the oven!). When we finally did break apart all three of us sat back on the couch and grinned. We were giddy with happiness and I was especially happy for my little penis had not lost an ounce of strength and was still erect and pointing upward in anticipation of what might be coming next.

*******​

To be continued.

12