Legless Ch. 06

Story Info
A submissive male succumbs further to his mistress's wishes.
5k words
4.22
2.1k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers

6.

*******​

We sat together quietly. After a few minutes the moment passed. None of us was very skilled at genuine intimacy and I started to worry that the situation was about to become awkward.

I thought for a moment and then I smiled, I knew exactly what to do. I slipped off the couch and got back down on my knees in front of Jeannie.

Veronica looked at me with a puzzled expression and said, "Dougie, what are you doing?"

I winked at her and said, "Just because we've promised to try to love each other doesn't mean we have to stop playing our games."

Veronica clapped her hands together and said, "Jen, do you see why he's so wonderful?"

Jeannie nodded, "You don't have to convince me. I already know he's wonderful."

I looked up at Jeannie and quietly whispered. "Miss Dalton I beg you to allow me to kiss your beautiful toes."

Jeannie extended her foot and said, "Pansy, you have my permission."

I cradled Jeannie's foot in my hands and gently kissed each of her toes. At the same time Veronica slipped down from the couch so she was kneeling on the floor next to me and started patting my head.

"Yes, little Legless, you're being a very good little boy; show Miss Dalton just how much you adore her."

Of course Veronica's demeaning words excited all three of us. Jeannie responded by spreading her legs, raising her skirt and exposing her panty covered crotch. As I continued kissing her toes she slipped her fingers to the tiny triangle of white satin that concealed her pussy and started masturbating herself.

"Look Legless, you're obviously pleasing her. It appears that Miss Dalton enjoys obedient little boys just as much as I do. If you ask her very politely, I'll bet that she'll let you kiss her cunt."

I looked up at Jeannie. She was staring at me.

I took a deep breath and said, "Miss Dalton may I please be allowed to kiss your lovely pussy."

A very subtle smile formed at the corners of Jeannie's mouth. I began to suspect that she and Veronica had planned the details of this little scene while I was cleaning the kitchen.

Jeannie pulled her foot away from my lips and sat up, "That's a very naughty thing for a little boy to be asking," she said in a mocking tone. She looked into my eyes, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong panties and pulled them down to her knees."

"Take them off Pansy, pull my panties down to my ankles and take them off."

I hesitated, I couldn't move. All of my attention was focused on Jeannie's naked cunt. As I have already admitted, I was sexually very inexperienced. I could count the number of bare pussies that I'd seen in my life on one hand and that included a night at a strip club. Even my ex-wife Emily had been very particular about hiding her body from me during most of our marriage but, of course that was partly because she was too busy sharing it with her soccer coach boy friend.

I must have taken too much time because Veronica leaned over, blew on my ear and whispered, "Do as you're told Legless or we'll punish you. You wouldn't want us to have to do that would you?" She reached around my back, grabbed my nipple between her thumb and her forefinger and started twisting it. As she twisted it she said, "Pull Miss Dalton's panties down to her ankles and take them off of her."

I gasped from the pain Veronica was causing with her fingers.

Veronica bit my ear and said, "Take Miss Dalton's panties off or I'll do a lot worse!"

Nothing makes a person focus their attention like excruciating pain. I quickly pulled Jeannie's panties off her ankles and tossed them onto the end of the couch.

Veronica released her painful grip on my nipple, slipped her hand down my side, gently brushed her fingertips across my buttocks and followed the cleft of my ass until she reached my crotch. I held my breath when I felt her caressing my balls. I wasn't certain if she was trying to give me pleasure or just getting ready to inflict more pain.

Veronica sensed my apprehension and said; "Relax Legless, I'm not really going to hurt you..." She chuckled. ".. at least not right at this moment. You see, Miss Dalton and I will always punish naughty little boys who won't obey, but we will also always reward obedience."

She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my erect penis and gently squeezed it. "Right now I'm giving you a little reward."

I was just starting to worry that I might cum again when Veronica released my cock, gave my butt a playful slap and kissed the back of my head.

"That's enough, we don't want to spoil you." She then grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head up so that I was staring at Jeannie's naked cunt. "Repeat your question slave-boy, what was it you wanted to ask?"

This time I understood exactly what Veronica meant and I complied immediately. "Miss Dalton, may I please be allowed to kiss your pussy?"

Veronica once again reached around my back and grabbed my nipple. All of my muscles tensed as I remembered the pain she'd inflicted only moments earlier, but now, rather than ruthlessly twisting my nipple, she instead gently massaged it with her fingertips. With her other hand she held my face in place so that I was forced to stare at Jeannie's fur-fringed cunt.

Jeannie was massaging her sex with two fingers while she looked into my eyes. "Pansy, I think that's a privilege you're going to have to earn." She rolled over so that she was kneeling on the couch. Her full round ass was now pointed directly at my face.

Veronica released my nipple and pushed my head forward. "Pansy, we'd like to see you demonstrate your new devotion to Miss Dalton. Show us that you're willing to do anything she asks you to do. Kiss and lick her bottom."

The room was filled with sexual tension. My entire body was tingling with excitement as I spread Jeannie's gorgeous ass cheeks and leaned forward.

Jeannie sighed when she felt my lips touch her puckered anus and when I pushed my tongue into her, she cooed with delight and said, "Roni, you're right this feels wonderful. Your little boy is making me feel like a goddess."

Jeannie's words heightened my excitement. These two women were my goddesses and I was very willing to worship them in any way they chose. I pushed my tongue even deeper into her asshole. At the same time she reached back between her legs and started massaging her very wet cunt. For a brief moment I greedily probed and licked her anus while she frantically rubbed her engorged clit.

Jeannie sort of rhythmically rocked back and forward while I lapped but suddenly she stopped moving. I heard her take a deep breath and then she arched her back and screamed. At the same time her entire body started to shake.

Veronica gently pulled me away from Jeannie's rear. "Dougie let her alone for a moment; let her enjoy her orgasm."

I knelt back on my heels, my little stiff dicklet poking up streaming pre-cum (or had I actually cum and not realised it), and watched as gradually the waves of pleasure that were rippling through Jeannie's body subsided and for her to collapse onto the couch. She lay still for a moment and then she rolled over and grinned at Veronica and me. "That was fabulous. Are you two always going to be that much fun?"

Veronica nodded and said, "I hope so."

Jeannie sat up, smoothed her skirt, looked at us and asked, "Well what should we do next?"

Veronica smiled and said, "I think it's time to give Legless his present."

Jeannie stood up, "I agree, but we're going to have to get rid of that ugly pubic hair around his silly little cock and balls before we can give it to him."

Veronica stood up, grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. "Come, Legless, we have a little chore to do in the bathroom."

She took my hand and led me out of the living room. Jeannie followed and as we passed though the bedroom Veronica stopped, looked back at her friend and said, "Jen I think it's time for us to get a little bit more comfortable."

Jeannie nodded, smiled knowingly and said, "Roni, that's an excellent idea."

With that, Veronica and Jeannie both started undressing. As each article of clothing was removed they handed it to me, clearly expecting me to hang it up. It wasn't discussed, they just assumed that I would perform that service.

Once they were naked Veronica smiled and said, "There, that's much better. Now we're ready to play. Let's move into the bathroom."

Churchill Gardens, the name of the complex where I live, is a luxury apartment building and the bathrooms that adjoin the master bedrooms reflect that fact. Indeed, it would actually be more accurate to call them well-appointed spa's than bathrooms. My master bathroom was a spacious room contained a large whirlpool bath, a separate shower, two private toilet stalls complete with accompanying bidets and all around the walls were black granite countertops with fitted hand basins and lighted mirrors.

As we walked into the bathroom Jeannie looked around and started to giggle, saying, "Roni, it's not going to be hard to get used to using this bathroom."

Veronica nodded. "Yes Jen, it is rather comfortable."

Jeannie shook her head, "Comfortable? It looks fucking amazing!"

Veronica turned to me. "Legless dear, you can fill the bathtub while I get your shaving things, razor, cream and, umm, where can I find a pair of scissors?"

I made a suggestion as to where they could be found and Jeannie smiled to witness my willingness to comply. She asked, "Roni is there anything I can do to help?"

Veronica laughed, "Yes Jen, why don't you torment Dougie."

"Oh, I love that idea. I can do that!"

I was bending over the edge of the tub adjusting the temperature of the water when I felt Jeannie put her arms around my waist and press her naked breasts against my back. I wasn't certain about how I was supposed to respond so I just stood perfectly still.

"Careful Jen, you're going to make our poor boy cum again."

I took a deep breath as Jeannie reached down and wrapped her fingers around my erect penis.

"Roni, he's so sweet, this little thing is just adorable, I just can't leave him alone."

"Well, how about rather than you playing with his little dick, get him to sit on the edge of the bathtub."

"Roni, you're no fun at all. You know I can't resist a dick of any size."

Veronica burst into laughter, "Jen you are such a slut."

"And so are you, we're so alike, that's why we're such good friends."

"All right, you win; but while you're down there playing around why don't you take these scissors and start cutting off his pubic hair."

Jeannie let go of my penis and stood up, "Dougie honey, I think you'd better sit down..." She held up the scissors Veronica had just handed her, "... you wouldn't want me to make a mistake with this and cut off your cute little willy, would you?"

I shook my head and quickly sat down on the edge of the tub,. "No, I most certainly wouldn't."

Jeannie patted my thigh, "That's a good boy, now sit very still."

I watched with rapt attention as she started cutting off my pubic hair with the scissors.

Veronica sat down on the edge of the tub next to me and in an instant her attitude toward me changed as she asked, "Dougie, you're okay with this aren't you?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes Roni, I am."

Veronica stared at me for a moment and then she grinned. She understood my response. By using her informal name I was answering as an equal and giving her my full permission to proceed.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. As she kissed me she said, "Dougie, I love you."

It took a moment for her words to register in my brain; but as soon as they did I stopped, placed the palm of my hand on her shoulder, pushed her away and stared into her eyes, "Did you hear what you just said?"

Veronica stared back at me and answered. "Yes Dougie I did and I'll say it again just in case you didn't hear it. Dougie I love you."

I took a deep breath and said, "Veronica, I love you too."

And then we kissed, a long passionate kiss laden with romance and desire.

After a moment Jeannie interrupted us. "Hey, this isn't fair. You guys have a head start. I want to fall in love too."

We both looked at Jen and started laughing. Veronica reached out, grabbed her friend's wrist and pulled her to us, "Don't worry silly, we'll wait for you to catch up ..." and then the three of us kissed and for a moment time stopped still; We weren't lonely anymore.

For the next few moments we took turns hugging and kissing each other before Veronica broke away and stood up, declaring, "I'm enjoying this just as much as the two of you; but look at the time. It's getting late and I'd still like to give Dougie his present tonight."

There is a clock on the wall in my bathroom which might be thought of being kind of odd, but I tend to dawdle just a bit in the morning. and having a clock in sight helps me get to the College on time. I glanced at the clock; It was just after 10:00.

Jeannie saw me looking and gasped, "Oh my, is that the time already, it is getting late and I still have to go home."

Veronica calmed her and then looked at me, "Dougie were you serious when you invited Jen to live here?"

"Yes, of course I was."

She turned to Jeannie, "Jen, why don't you forget going home; stay here tonight?"

"I would love to Roni, but I don't have any clothes to wear to work in the morning."

I looked at Jeannie, at her tight fitting blouse and short skirt and silently agreed that maybe what she was wearing might not be appropriate for the office.

Veronica smiled at her, "Jen when was the last time you called in sick?"

Jeannie shrugged, "I don't know, two, maybe three years."

"Same for me, you're never sick, neither am I; we're both married to our jobs. I know, why don't we be really naughty and take a sick day tomorrow. That way it'll give us plenty of time to have some fun tonight and we can go to your apartment first thing in the morning and pick up some of your things."

Jeannie stared at Veronica for a moment, then she looked at me, "Dougie were you serious; would it really be okay if I moved in here?"

I grinned at her. "It would be more than okay, I think it would be wonderful."

She laughed, "I wouldn't even have to pretend I was sick. My boss is always giving me a hard time because he thinks I don't take enough time for myself. If I just call the office and tell him I need a day off, he'll let me have it. Although I expect he'll joke about me staying at home by myself, being lonely."

Veronica nodded, "Sounds as if you're office is the same as mine. The guys in my office act the same way. They're constantly trying to get me to take a vacation, although their idea of a vacation for me involves them, a local hotel and several days of nonstop steamy sex.

Jeannie rolled her eyes, "Isn't that the truth. The lawyers I work for would all be very willing to spend several days with me holed up somewhere..." then she started to laugh, " ... hmm, that doesn't sound too bad either, does it? Wanna come with me?"

The girls were quiet for a moment, both obviously enjoying their little fantasy, when Veronica gave a kind of mock shudder and said, "Jen, I think we need to get back to reality."

Jeannie shook her head and sighed.

Veronica looked at her friend and said, "OK, it's settled then, tomorrow we both call in sick, correct?"

"Yes, that sounds like a plan."

Veronica then turned to me, "Dougie can you take tomorrow off?"

I shook my head and became the 'party-pooper' and said, "No, I'm sorry I can't. I have to give two lectures tomorrow."

"When is your first lecture?"

"10:00."

Jeannie gave a gasp of surprise, "So you really are a college professor?"

I looked at her and slowly nodded, "Yes I am."

"Wow, who knew; would it be okay if someday I came to one of your lectures and watched. I promise I'll be very quiet."

I smiled at her, "Of course it would be okay, but why are asking?"

"I took a gap year after graduating High school and got myself a kinda work-experience/internship with a Law firm, doing clerical stuff, filing, that sort of thing. I guess they thought I was good at it and one thing led to another and it was so cool earning money that I never did go back to school ..." She gave a sigh, ".. but ever since I've always wondered if I could have, should have gone to college.".

"But now you're a legal secretary, correct?"

"Yes."

"And it sounds like your bosses think you're a good one, would you agree with that?"

Jeannie blushed. The pride in her voice was obvious when she answered, "That's what they tell me."

I grinned at her, "Jeannie, college is probably a whole lot easier than most of the work you have to do at your job."

"You think?"

"Yes, really."

Suddenly Jeannie started to giggle.

Veronica looked at her and asked, "What's so funny?"

"Dougie is a college professor."

"Yes, that's right."

"And here he is giving me an admissions interview and all I can see is a wimp who is also our slave, who a little while ago we made lick my asshole."

Veronica burst out laughing, "Hah, guess he's not so smart, after all; isn't this wonderful?"

Jen grinned at her and said, "Yes it is."

Veronica turned to me, "So, Mr Professor, is it okay with you if we move some of Jeannie's clothes in here tomorrow?"

I was still blushing and thinking on Jeannie's comment about making me lick her asshole so Veronica's question didn't register fully in my brain.

When I didn't immediately respond, she repeated herself more forcefully. "Dougie is it okay with you if we move some of Jeannie's clothes in here tomorrow?". This time there was a definite edge to her voice; Veronica wasn't used to being ignored.

Veronica's stern voice brought me back to reality. "Yes, yes of course it is. In fact tomorrow morning I'll call building management office and arrange for a third parking place."

I turned to Jeannie, "You do have a car, don't you?"

She laughed, "Sort of; if you could call it a car. It's an old banger that a mechanic friend of mine keeps on the road. If ever I have a problem, which is often, he works on a barter system. I stop by his garage where he fixes whatever and I then pay him with a blow job. It's a great arrangement!"

"So you do need a parking place, then?"

Jeannie laughed. "Yes, as long as I keep fixing Al so he'll keep fixing the banger."

Veronica looked on with admiration and a puzzled expression on her face, "Doesn't he ever want more than a blow job?".

Jeannie shook her head. "Nope, he's happily married to a paranoid wife. He figures that as long as I just give him a blow job he can honestly tell her that he's not screwing around on her. As I say, it's happy days all round."

Veronica rolled her eyes, "Men are such shallow thinkers."

By now I had gained my composure (difficult as I was standing naked in the bath with two dominant females!) I held my hands up in a gesture of mock protest, "Hey, that's not fair, I'm not a shallow thinker!"

Veronica and Jeannie both stared at me with stony expressions on their faces. After a moment Jeannie said, "Legless, we never suggested that you were; we know exactly what you are."

My face turned beet red when I realized the implication of their response and I lowered my gaze to the floor of the bath tub, feeling totally humiliated.

Both Veronica and Jeannie sniggered at noting my embarrassment but it was Jeannie who lightened the mood when she put her arms around my shoulders and held me. After a moment she whispered into my ear, "Dougie, I'm sorry, we didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

I smiled at her, "You didn't hurt my feelings. I knew you were just teasing me. I'm embarrassed because I walked into your trap so easily."

Veronica kissed my cheek and said, "Dougie, we weren't teasing you. We're just sorry the truth made you feel bad."

CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers
12