Legless Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared back at them for a moment and then started laughing at which Veronica reacted and said, "What's so funny?"

I grinned at both of them and said, "You just got me twice in a row."

Veronica stepped back and resumed her serious side, "All right, that's enough fooling around. Let's get back on task and do what we've come in here to do."

Jeannie slipped into the tub so she was kneeling next to me and grabbed my penis which despite all the hurtful banter had never lost its erection. As she started cutting my pubic hair off with the scissors my stubby dick gave a jerk at feeling the close attention she was giving. She giggled to see it and said, "Dougie, I think you need to think about cricket or climate change or something other than my hands on you or you're gonna cum. I have to hold your little dickie to protect it; you wouldn't want me to cut it off by mistake would you?"

I laughed and said, "No, I certainly would not."

I closed my eyes and tried to silently recite the opening page of Charles Dickens 'A Tale of Two Cities'. It was a successful strategy. It kept me distracted enough that I was able to avoid cumming while Jeannie held my penis. It also helped that she worked quickly.

Just as Jeannie was finishing cutting off the last of my pubic hair Veronica slipped into the tub on the other side of me holding a can of shaving cream and a safety razor. As soon as Jeannie was finished clipping me Veronica splashed some water on my crotch, squirted some of the shaving cream onto her fingers and worked it into the stubble of pubic hair that still remained.

She worked up a good lather and started shaving me with the razor. While she was working, her hands kept smoothing the foam, stroking my penis and groin to check that the stubble was being effectively removed. It felt divine. I said, "Oh, this is so wild, have you done this sort of thing often, is this the wildest thing you've ever done?"

Jeanne sniggered and said, "Oh, I can tell you that we've done a lot more wilder things than this."

Veronica gave a polite cough, "Jen, I'm not certain we should tell grown-up stories like that to little boys like you, Dougie."

"Roni, you are so right. I don't know what I was thinking. Our stories might be a little too wild for our little pansy boy's ears."

I looked at both of them; I could tell they were just teasing. I went along with the banter, "Hey, that's not fair; you promised."

Veronica shook her head. "Now Dougie, we're only thinking of your own good. We wouldn't want you to get too agitated. Some of the things Jen and I have done might be a little too shocking for your delicate ears."

Jeannie nodded. There was an expression of mock seriousness on her face. "Yes Dougie, sometimes the things that men and women do in private can be very difficult for innocent little boys like you to understand."

"Hey, honestly I'm not that innocent. I've done plenty of wild things in my life," I blurted and as soon as I said it I realized that I'd allowed Jeannie and Veronica to goad me into saying it. I'd walked right into another trap.

Veronica raised her eyebrows and said, "Really? Plenty of wild things? My, my, I had no idea that you were that worldly. Please tell us."

"Yes Dougie, tell us." Jeannie was grinning. She knew they had me. "If you tell us about the wildest thing you've ever done we'll tell you all about, um, let's think ..." she gave Veronica a knowing look, " ... oh yeah, the night we went to Ricky's poker party."

I was suddenly very nervous. The truth was, that at that moment I was doing by far the wildest thing I'd ever done in my entire life. The rest of my life had been incredibly dull. Sadly my foolish pride wouldn't allow me to admit that to these two women, so I was desperately searching my memory for a story I could tell them that was at least a little bit wild.

And then I remembered.

In retrospect I now realize that this particular story might not have been the best choice, but I was desperate and I wasn't exactly thinking clearly. Remember, at that moment I was sitting in a bathtub with two very attractive naked women and one of them was in the process of shaving off my pubic hair."

Jeannie stared at me, "Well, Dougie, we're waiting."

Veronica was quietly chuckling while she shaved me.

I took a deep breath and said, "My sisters used to dress me up as a girl."

Jeannie rolled her eyes. "How old were you, five?"

Veronica shook her head. "Sorry Dougie, dress up games you played as a little boy don't count."

"I wasn't a little boy, I was eighteen!"

Veronica stopped shaving me and looked up, "How old were you?"

My face turned a deep shade of crimson when I realized what I had just admitted to doing. Suddenly I was wishing that I'd kept my mouth shut and let them tease me about leading a dull life, but I knew it was too late, I was now committed. Once you say something like that you can't take it back.

I quietly whispered, "I was eighteen."

Jeannie was staring at me. "With your sisters?"

I realized that this was about to take a very bad turn. I quickly said, "No, no; it was nothing like that. My sisters and I never did anything bad, they just enjoyed..."

" ... dressing you up like a girl." Veronica was smiling as she completed my sentence.

"When you were eighteen," Jeannie reminded her; she was also enjoying this.

Veronica turned to her friend. "Jen honey, I think this little revelation is going to require a very thorough investigation."

Jeannie nodded. There was a wry smile on her face. "Yes, I certainly agree."

Veronica set the razor down and splashed some water on my crotch. "Hmm, that confession is going to require careful consideration ... but right now I think it's time for us to give Dougie his present."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "But first, be a good boy and give me a bath. After you're done bathing me you can give Miss Dalton a bath. As soon as were both clean and dried off, we'll give you your little surprise."

Bathing a mature naked woman is one of the great rewards in a submissive cuckold's life, to be bathing two naked women, more than doubled my joy. So many pleasures are reserved for our women's dominant male lovers, but not this one. Bathing our goddesses is one of the few delights reserved exclusively for us.

Washing Veronica and Jeannie was incredibly exciting and I worked slowly so that I could fully enjoy the privilege they were granting me. Both women lay back in the tub and relaxed with their eyes closed while I bathed them. It was obvious that they enjoyed my gentle touch every bit as much as I enjoyed exploring the curves of their soft feminine bodies with the bath sponge

I bathed Veronica first. As soon as I was done she left the tub and rinsed off in the shower and watched me while I washed Jeannie. Once I was finished giving Jeannie her bath she got out of the tub and took her turn in the shower.

While she was rinsing off I quickly washed myself and admired Veronica's handiwork. My genitals were now completely shorn of hair and if anything looked even more like it was the cock and balls of an adolescent boy. I was most impressed with her skill.

After Jeannie was done in the shower she joined Veronica and through the open bedroom door I watched with increasing excitement as they helped each other to dry themselves. Clearly they were very practised at caressing each other and I got the impression that this was something they had often done. Again, I was impressed by what I saw.

They saw I was watching and Veronica spoilt my voyeuristic pleasure by telling me sharply to 'stop dawdling' and to get myself out of the tub. I complied and quickly rinsed myself off.

Once I was done, I dried myself with the towel that Jeanne had tossed at me and then joined the girls in the bedroom knowing I was about to be further humiliated and wondering whatever the present would be that Veronica was soon to give me.

*******​

12