Legless Ch. 07

Story Info
Deeper into the Rabbit Hole but now it's with 2 women.
5.4k words
4.89
1.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers

7

******​

When I walked into the bedroom Veronica and Jeannie, both naked, were sitting up on the bed, their backs against the headboard. Neither of them looked up to acknowledge my presence but I was quite certain that both of them knew that I had come into the room.

My laptop computer was open between them on the bed. Veronica paused navigating the mouse,, "Jen, this is the web site that I was telling you about. It's all cuckold stuff, stories and pictures ... the other night Dougie showed me some movies."

Jeannie glanced at me for a moment, looked at Veronica then said, "Movies?"

"Yes, Dougie showed me one where this guy was sitting in a chair and watching another man fuck his wife. The guy's wife let the other man cum inside her and after he pulled out and got off of her she wiggled her finger at her husband and made him come over and lick semen out of her pussy."

Jeannie gave a laugh, "No way, that was just something they faked for the movie. I don't believe you could get a guy to do that for real."

Veronica looked up at me, winked then smiled at her friend, "Dougie has ... he licked Matt's cum out of my pussy last night."

"No way!"

"Oh yes he did."

Jeannie looked at Veronica feigning shock horror, "You said that you saw Matt last night. You didn't mention Dougie was with you. Where did you two do it, at his place?" She stopped and thought for a moment, " ... No, Matt's married so you couldn't have done it at his place; did you go back to your place or did you do it in his car?"

Veronica smiled at her play-acting and then said, "We did it right here on this bed."

"You brought Matt here last night? Where was Dougie?"

"Yes, I brought Matt here. Why would I not, this is where I live, I plan to entertain lots of men in this apartment." Veronica paused for a moment and then added, " ... and no, Dougie wasn't here when I bought Matt home (she emphasised 'home'), he came home while we were in the bedroom."

She looked up at me, laughed, but continued talking to Jeannie, "Dougie actually walked into the bedroom while I was giving Matt a blow job. Matt and I were both so involved in what we were doing that we didn't hear him come into the room. I guess it took a minute or two before we noticed that Dougie was standing there. Matt got a little upset when he realized that he was watching us. He actually yelled at Dougie and ordered him out of the room."

"What did Dougie do?"

"Our Dougie is a very obedient little boy. He left."

"He just left? He didn't say anything or do anything?"

Veronica nodded. "That's right, he didn't say anything or do anything. He just left the room."

Jeannie looked up at me, "Is that right, Dougie?"

I shrugged, "Yes, that sounds about right."

"Where did you go?"

"To the kitchen."

"Once you got to the kitchen how did you feel about what happened?"

I thought about Jeannie's question for a moment before I answered. I picked my words carefully, I didn't want to appear to be a complete wimp. I cleared my dry throat and said, "At first I was angry. I was supposed to be the dominant one, the homeowner, the macho male or something like that, after all it was my place and it was a shock to see my position being challenged, if you know what I mean?"

They both smiled back at me. They understood exactly what I was talking about.

I continued with my bravado act, "I even thought about storming back into the bedroom and throwing Veronica and that man out of the apartment."

Veronica stared at me. "Really?"

I slowly nodded.

Jeannie quietly asked, "What stopped you?"

My macho-man façade crumbled and I chuckled, "Experience."

"Experience; what do you mean?" asked Veronica. She was still staring at me and from the puzzled expression on her face I realized that she had no idea that my initial reaction when I had walked in on them had been anger.

I smiled at her for a moment, I didn't want to screw things up; I wanted to put her at ease. I sighed, "I remembered the night when I walked in on my ex-wife and her footballer boyfriend and it all went so wrong. I've spent so many nights since then lying awake wishing I'd taken a moment to calm down before I stormed back into that bedroom."

"Is that what you did?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Jeannie put her arm around me and gently rubbed my back. "What made you change your mind? I mean after you calmed down."

"I realized that, unlike my ex-wife, Veronica hadn't been deceitful or dishonest. In fact, She'd warned me that she was going to do this." I paused for a moment and then added, "And I remembered that I'd told her that I wanted her to do it." I laughed and added to my confession, " .... and then I started to get excited."

Jeannie reached over and grabbed my penis. The seriousness of the conversation had caused me to lose my erection. As soon as she touched me a little thrill rippled through my body and I could feel my cock start to grow again.

"What did you do after you started getting excited?"

I looked down at the floor, clearly ashamed at what I was about to say.

Jeannie prodded me. "Come on Dougie, tell us. What did you do?"

I answered quietly, "I put a lasagne into the oven so we could have dinner after he left."

Jeannie shook her head. "That's not all I heard that you did, was it Dougie?"

I closed my eyes and whispered, "No it wasn't."

"What else did you do?"

I took a deep breath and said, "I stood in the hallway outside the bedroom door and listened to the sounds of him fucking Veronica."

When she heard this admission Veronica smiled.

"How did listening to another man fucking the woman you're falling in love with make you feel?" Jeannie was being very persistent.

I answered honestly. "I was excited." I paused for a moment and then I added, "I was also envious."

Jeannie raised her eyebrows. "Envious?"

"Yes, that the guy was getting to fuck Veronica and the night before she'd made it very clear to me that I would never be allowed to fuck her."

Jeannie turned and looked at Veronica.

Veronica nodded and then she turned to me. "Yes, that is true, but what did I tell you last night after Matt left?"

"You told me that anytime I asked you, you would do anything for me that you do for your lovers."

Jeannie smiled at Veronica and then she turned back to me. "Dougie, I want to make the same promise to you. Anytime you ask me I will do anything for you that I do for my lovers. Do you understand?"

I nodded, "Yes, thank you; that makes me feel very good."

There was silence for a moment and then Jeannie asked. "Dougie will it be okay with you if I also entertain men in this apartment?"

I smiled at her, "Yes, in fact I'm already looking forward to it."

Veronica put her arm around me and kissed my cheek, "Dougie, right answer. I'm already in love with you and Jen appears to be well on her way. Are you sure we won't hurt you if we entertain lovers in this apartment?"

I nodded, "Yes, I am absolutely certain." I paused before adding, "... as long as you both promise to love me."

Veronica stared at me. "Will you promise to love us?"

I laughed and said, "With all my heart and soul."

Both Veronica and Jeannie put their arms around me and hugged me. It felt good.

We lay together on the bed for a few moments then Jeannie sat up and kissed me and asked, "Dougie, would it be alright if Veronica and I brought two friends here tomorrow night?"

"Friends?"

Veronica smiled and answered for her, "Yes, boyfriends, what a wonderful idea. Why don't we go to Zizi's and meet some boyfriends. Dougie has never been there."

Jeannie shook her head in disbelief, "You've never been to Zizi's? Dougie, it's just down the street, why haven't you ever been there? It's a really fun place".

I shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I'm not a singles bar kind of guy."

Veronica and Jeannie both burst out laughing.

Veronica grinned at me and said, "Dougie, you won't find too many singles at Zizi's. It's not a marriage bureau, people don't go there hoping to meet a prospective husband or a wife."

Jeannie winked at me, "No, everyone goes there hoping to meet someone else's husband or wife. Dougie, tomorrow night we're going to take you to Zizi's"

Veronica shook her head. "No, let's get this right; tomorrow night Dougie is going to take us to Zizi's."

I got the drift of what she was saying.

She smiled at me, "Will you do that Dougie, will you take us to Zizi's and treat us to dinner? It will be so much fun. Nobody knows you there and everyone will leave us alone while we're eating, but after dinner, I just know that the regulars, the men who know us, will all start coming by the table to say hello."

She turned to Jeannie, "Jen, how shall we introduce Dougie?"

Jeannie thought for a moment and then she said, "Oh, let's just tell everyone that he's our boyfriend; our shared boyfriend."

Veronica nodded. There was an excited, sly expression on her face, "Wonderful idea .... and then we can invite two of the men to sit down and we start flirting with them. Dougie won't do anything or object and then everyone will know that Dougie is our little cuckold pussyboy."

Jeannie started to gently squeeze my penis, "Dougie, how does that sound, will it excite you to sit by the table while Roni and I shamelessly flirt with two very handsome men?"

Veronica leaned over, grabbed my nipple between her thumb and her forefinger and slowly started to twist it. At the same time she brushed her lips against my ear and whispered, "You'll find it deliciously humiliating won't you Dougie?"

Jeannie was squeezing my cock and Veronica was twisting my nipple with the result that I've never felt so excited.

Veronica gave my nipple another twist, "Come on Pussyboy, tell us that you want to be our cuckold bitch."

I glanced to my left to see Jeannie was watching with rapt attention. Her right hand was wrapped around my tiny erection; her left hand was between her legs, fingers slowly massaging her engorged clitoris.

Veronica gave my nipple another twist and I closed my eyes in reaction, all of my submissive masochistic desires were aroused. I breathlessly said, "Yes, I want to be your cuckold bitch."

She twisted harder, "Prove it, get down on your knees and beg Miss Dalton to allow you to take us to Zizi's tomorrow night for dinner".

I slipped off the bed and got down on my knees in front of Jeannie. Her legs were spread. She was still massaging her clit. She looked down at me disdainfully with a wicked smile on her face, "Yes, Pansy, what is it, have you got something you want to say to me?"

I looked up at her. I tried to focus my attention on Jeannie's eyes, but my gaze kept drifting back to her crotch. She was obviously aroused. Her fingers and cunt glistened with the damp sheen of her juices.

"Don't stare at my cunt pussyboy! That's not for little sissies like you, that's reserved for real men; that's for the men we're going to meet at Zizi's tomorrow night. Are you going to take us there?" Jeannie was really getting into the spirit of the game.

"Yes Miss Dalton."

Veronica shook her head. "No! No! No! that's not acceptable. Pansy I just told you that you'll be escorting us to Zizi's tomorrow night, buying us dinner and then sitting with us while we entertain a couple of very handsome men. That is going to be a privilege and you are going to have to beg for that privilege".

The room was very quiet with both Veronica and Jeannie watching me intently, waiting for my reaction. All three of us were excited and could feel the erotic tension in the air.

I took a deep breath and said, "Miss Waterman and Miss Dalton, I beg you to allow me to take you to dinner tomorrow night at Zizi's."

Jeannie smiled and said sweetly, "That's very good and kind of you, Pansy." She extended her right foot, "As your reward, I will allow you to kiss my toes."

Jeannie wore two gold toe rings on each of her feet. I cradled her foot in my hands and reverently kissed the two rings on her right foot.

Jeannie sighed when she felt my lips touch her toes. "Pansy, you really are a very well behaved little boy, I think that you ...."

She was interrupted by Veronica starting to giggle. Jeannie shook her head and said, "Roni, why are you acting so silly? I'm being serious here."

Veronica bit her lower lip in attempt to stop giggling. She took a moment to regain her composure and then she said, "I'm sorry, I'm having such a good time, I couldn't help myself. I'm having so much fun that I just started laughing."

Jeannie nodded, "Yes, this really is fun isn't it?"

I rolled my eyes and and looked at Roni and Jen, "You realize that this is not the proper way for a pair of ruthless dominatrixes... uh, that doesn't sound right, umm, tormentors, is that better?"

They both stared at me for a moment and then all three of us burst out laughing. Veronica grabbed and pulled me back onto the bed. At first she just hugged me, but then she got a devilish gleam in her eyes. Knowing me to be ticklish, she started tickling me. I squealed like a little girl and when Jeannie realized what Veronica was doing she jumped into the action and also started tickling me and soon I was laughing hysterically while desperately trying to escape from their grasp; the more I struggled, the harder the girls fought to hold on to me and it quickly turned into a full-fledged wrestling match, me versus Veronica and Jeannie. For several minutes we rolled around on the bed laughing and tickling, our naked sweaty bodies entwined with each other. Grabbing, pinching, tickling and squeezing like three pet dogs playing a game of Tag.

It wasn't a fair fight. I'm not much larger than either Veronica or Jeannie and the two of them working as a team was more than I could cope with so it wasn't long before they had me subdued. Jeannie rolled me onto my back, straddled my chest, kneeled on my arms so that my shoulders were pinned to the bed. At the same time Veronica sat on my legs and kept me from kicking my feet.

As I lay there helplessly subdued by these two beautiful women, Jeannie had a triumphant look to her face and a sinister tone to her voice as she said, "Legless, resistance is pointless. You belong to us; You're our little Pansy. We get to do anything to you we want. Do you understand?"

I closed my eyes in submission and nodded.

She shook her head. "No, look at me, say it!"

I stared up at her but all I could see was Jeannie's large, perspiration covered breasts swinging freely over my face. I really couldn't stop myself looking at them rather than at her face.

Jeannie noticed where I was focussed. She slapped me across the face and said; "Pansy, don't stare at my tits, look into my eyes and answer me!"

It wasn't a hard slap, in fact it was really quite gentle. She could have slapped me much harder and I wouldn't have minded; but it startled both of us.

Jeannie was about to apologize when I gently grabbed her wrist, shook my head and whispered; "Jen, don't worry, it was okay, I liked it. If it would excite you, you can do it much harder".

She gave a wry smile and she slapped me again. This time it was hard enough to sting.

I winked at her and said, "I'm your little Pansy. I belong to you and Mistress Waterman. The two of you can do anything to me that you want."

Veronica who was still holding onto my feet joined in the conversation, "That's correct Pansy, you belong to us. We do get to do anything to you we want and tonight we fully intend to explore exactly what that means."

She gave her next instruction, "Jen, turn around so you're facing me and sit down on his face".

Jeannie quickly repositioned herself. I took a deep breath as she pressed her very wet cunt against my nose and mouth.

"Good, hold him there. Now grab his little boy nipples, if he tries to move or get up give them a good twist and if he continues fighting twist them harder and harder until he stops..."

Then she directed herself to me, "Pansy if you have trouble breathing pat Mistress Dalton on her thigh. If you're very well behaved, she might let you take a breath".

I felt Veronica release my feet and then I assumed (because I was unable to see clearly, my face covered by Jeannie's delicious thighs) that she went and walked out of the room.

After Veronica left Jeannie shifted her position and slid her cunt across my face so that her anus was now over my lips. "Lick my ass Pansy".

I eagerly complied with her command and Jeannie cooed with delight when she felt me push my tongue into her anus.

Several minutes passed and Veronica had not yet returned. It didn't really matter, Jeannie and I were having a very good time. It was difficult to be certain which of us was getting a bigger thrill out of our little ass licking session.

Jeannie just kept pressing her large round bottom into my face and repeating over and over again, "Yes Dougie, lick me ... that's right ... Oh yes, that feels so good. I love the feel of your tongue in there, do it Dougie, Do it!"

Jeannie was still imploring me to push my tongue even deeper when I heard Veronica return to the bedroom and her laughter, "Ah, Legless, it looks like you've discovered Miss Jeannie's weakness already".

Above I heard Jeannie answer for me, "Hey, I can't help it if I have a few more 'special needs' back there than the average girl."

"Special needs? Sweetie, I'm willing to bet you have an extra clit back there. What do you think Dougie? Have you found another clitoris back there?"

Jeannie and Veronica both started laughing. I would have joined them but it's hard to laugh and lick when your face is smothered by someone's ass at the same time.

"Hey Jen, have you looked at Pansy's little dickie? You were right, it really does look cute now that we've shaved off his pubic hair."

"Yes it does. I'm looking at something that looks just like a little boy's willy."

I felt the bed move as Veronica sat down on the edge. She touched my arm to get my attention and said, "Dougie, it's time to give you your present."

Jeannie paused her slow writhing, "Oh, that looks interesting Roni. Is that a cock cage; do you know how it works?'

"I do now; that's why I was in the dining room so long, I was reading the instructions. The guy at the store said this one was a little more comfortable and the lock was easier to use than others he had in stock."

Suddenly I got scared. 'A Cock Cage'? I'd read enough stories on cuckold web sites and seen pictures of locked male chastity cages. This was a surprise; this was something I wasn't certain I wanted to do.

However, with Jeannie's thighs so effectively covering my face I wasn't in a very good position to negotiate or make a protest but I was sufficiently worried to start shaking my head, kicking my legs and letting out a muffled, "No! No!"

I felt Veronica straddle my legs and resume sitting on my feet. As soon as she was steady she said, "Jen, pinch his nipples again, we have to get naughty Legless under control before I can put this on him."

Jeannie did as she was instructed and I felt her leaned forward so that her very wet cunt was being pressed into my face again. Then I felt her fingers grab my nipples and give them a vicious twist.

I gave a muffled yelp from the pain.

"Settle down Dougie, it will be okay. You can trust us. We promise we won't make you wear this all the time,." Veronica said using a very soft and soothing tone of voice. "This is something that Jen and I would like to do.; this is something we talked about this morning, remember? Taking control of your ability to have orgasms is a very exciting part of the cuckold fantasy for both of us."

I had no recollection of any such conversation but I was in no position to object or make a correction. All I could do was lay there, trying to breath and listen.

"I know that you can't say speak to me right now, so if you really object to wearing a chastity cage reach up and touch Jeannie's nipple and we'll let you get up. If you decide that you're willing to allow us to put the cage on you, lick Jen's cunt".

CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers
12