Legless Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for a moment and then she added, "Dougie, Sweetheart, I think it will be so exciting if you let us do this."

I lay perfectly still. I needed a chance to calm down and think about what was happening. After a moment I decided the idea of wearing a chastity cage was actually pretty exciting. I also knew that I had to trust Veronica and Jeannie. I took another few seconds to build up my courage and then I took a deep breath that was filled with the aroma of Jeannie's cunt and I started licking.

As soon as she felt my tongue move Jeannie cried out, "He's doing it Roni, he's licking my pussy".

I heard them both giggle and I suspect that they had just high fived each other.

"Alright, let's see, this bit goes around his balls ... the smallest ring should be more than adequate ...."

Of course Jeannie was still sitting on my face, so I couldn't see anything that was happening, but I was very aware of the fact that Veronica was putting wht I suspected was a plastic ring around my testicles.

" .... how does part go on? Oh, I see, the pins go through these holes and this big pin goes through here and this other piece slips onto the pins ... ".

There was a pause to the fumbling that I was feeling around my cock the she continued, "Yes, this looks right, now it makes a ring all the way around Dougie's lovely little ball sack."

Another pause, "Dougie is this too tight? Pat Jen's thigh if it feels okay."

It felt fine; I patted Jeannie's thigh and then heard her say, "Roni, he says it's fine."

"Good, let's see, oh this is easy now. These are the spacers. I think we can use the smallest one. Now we have to put this over his little dickie."

There was a pause. "Oh dear, this isn't going to work. Jen we have to do something about his naughty little erection."

"You could give him a quick blow job".

I loved Jeannie's solution, but I was fairly certain Veronica wasn't going to go for it.

"No, I don't think that's quite what he deserves."

I felt Jeannie lean forward, "I know what to do" and suddenly she slapped my penis.

I yelled, "Ow, that hurt!". It came out as a muffled complaint, but nevertheless they understood.

"Sorry Dougie, I didn't mean to hurt you, but we had to do something to make your silly little cock go limp."

Veronica joined in the discussion, "Wow, that was impressive. So quick, where did you learn to do that".

"I had a friend in college who had worked in a care home. She helped giving basic daily living care, which included giving baths to some of the old men.. Some of the men would get erections while she was washing them which she said was really cute but before they got too excited the nurses taught her to do it so that they didn't have to clean up any messes!"

I felt Veronica slip something cold over my penis. It felt like a small solid plastic condom.

"Ah, look Jen at the tiny gold lock that they gave us, isn't it cute? Oh, and look, there are two keys, one for you and one for me".

A little thrill rippled through my body when I felt more fumbling and the sound of the lock click shut. I was made very aware and was very excited about surrendering power.

I felt the bed move as Veronica removed herself from her 'seat' and this was swiftly followed by Jeannie likewise dismounting to follow her out of the bedroom leaving me with a face soaked in her juices; my nipples aching from the cruel treatment that she had applied and, when I looked down, a cock that was firmly encased in a shiny contraption made from plastic, chrome metal parts all held in place by a neat little gold-coloured padlock.

I lay still for a few moments to gather my breath before I swung my legs and gingerly got to my feet. The cage felt distinctly 'odd' but I gathered what little composure I had remaining, went to my closet and found three tee shirts and the followed Veronica and Jeannie path out of the bedroom.

As soon as we got into the living room I handed a tee shirt to each of the girls telling them that I thought they were needed as there was a chill in the air. We put them on quickly and they thanked me for my consideration but Veronica then pointed out that it was extremely rude of me not to have asked if anyone would like a drink. I didn't need any more prompting.

I went straightaway into the kitchen very conscious of the chastity cage enclosing my penis. It was made of plastic, so it wasn't actually very heavy; but it was new, I wasn't used to wearing it.

I selected a bottle of Chenin Blanc from the wine fridge, opened it and set it on a tray with three glasses. When I returned to the living room the girls were already seated on the couch.

I set the tray on the coffee table and Veronica patted a spot on the couch between them and said, "Dougie, come sit with us." As soon as I sat down Veronica lightly ran her fingers over my plastic covered penis, kissed my cheek and said, "Dougie, Mistress Jeannie and I think you're a very good boy that you're willing to wear this for us."

I laughed, "You didn't actually give me much of a choice. If I remember correctly Jeannie sat on my face and twisted my nipples every time I tried to resist."

Veronica nodded, "Yes, that is true but you still could have refused to let us do it."

I laughed again, "Fat chance you would have taken any notice but, you know, actually I'm finding all of this kind of exciting".

Veronica fingers moved down to gently squeeze my testicles, "It makes me very happy to hear you say that. You need to understand that it really is important to us that you wear it."

She slipped her hand under my tee shirt and lightly brushed my nipples with her fingertips. I stiffened at the touch and she said, "Jen and I want to remind you that we will always punish disobedience and defiance ... " To give emphasis to her words she grabbed my left nipple between her thumb and her forefinger, gave it a firm twist and the quick shot of pain made me jump.

Veronica smiled then released my nipple and gently massaged it with her fingertip; it felt good. " ... but we also want you to remember that we will always reward good behaviour and cooperation".

Jeannie leaned over, brushed her lips against my ear and whispered, "Just so you know punishing you is exciting, but rewarding you is just, even more, as exciting."

She reached down and ran her fingers along the side of my chastity cage and giggled, "Our little friend is all locked up right now and, yes, Mistress Roni and I do plan to play with lots and lots of guys in our nice new home, but don't worry Dougie, we won't ever forget about you. We are going to make sure that life is always very good for our favourite little man."

Her face took on a serious expression, "Dougie, I mean that. You have already become my favourite man, please don't ever forget that while were playing our kinky games. I know this is all happening very quickly, but both Roni and I have been searching for something like this for a very long time. Sometimes, late at night after too many drinks, we talk about it; about how there's an emptiness in our lives that, that no matter how much we try, neither of us have been able to fill."

Jeannie paused for a moment. "Dougie, as soon as Roni told me about you I knew I had to meet you. She said that she had met a man who was kind, understanding and very strong but not demanding or domineering; someone gentle and caring ... " She smiled at me, " .... and now that I've met you I realize that you are all of those things and more.

"I've never met anyone like you before and, don't make too much of this, but I probably need you a whole lot more than you need me."

This was a bit of turnaround but, nevertheless, I appreciated the sentiment so I leaned over and kissed her, "No Jen, I need you and Roni every bit as much as you need me".

I turned to Veronica and attempted to kiss her but before I could say anything she put her fingertips on my lips and silenced me. She leaned forward and poured three glasses of wine. She passed one to Jeannie and one to me and then she picked up the third glass and said, "A toast".

Both Jeannie and I raised our glasses.

Veronica said, "To the three of us."

I quickly added, "The Three Amigoes".

Jeannie giggled and said, "No, the three perverts."

All three of us started laughing and as we clinked our glasses we said in unison, "To the three perverts".

We took a sip of our wine and for a moment we silently looked at each other as we revealed in the comfort of our new dynamic; the dynamic that said we all knew what we were and what we wanted.

The silence and the spell was broken when, apropos, nothing to do with my thoughts Jeannie grinned and said, "Okay, back to this story about you and your sisters."

I smiled at her abrupt change of mood and topic said, "What?"

"You were telling us earlier about growing up that your sisters."

"Oh, OK, that. What do you want to know?"

"You told us that they dressed you up like a girl."

I nodded and blushed at the memory.

"That sounds interesting. Tell us more about it, then perhaps we might be able to be more like sisters to you!"

*******​

To be continued.

12