Legs To Die For

Story Info
Leggy milf blonde and daughter visit poorly step-dad.
6.7k words
4.34
28.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legs to die for.

It had been many years since I last had contact with my Step-Dad and he'd been the only father I had known. My real Dad had disappeared from my life before I was even born.

And I was still only a child when Mum walked out of our lives, so, he had been left on his own to look after me. For many years it was only him and me. And once I went off to College, I had very little contact with him.

It seemed that he wanted it that way and that was sad, because, over the years, I missed him a lot. Up to then as father and daughter we had a good relationship. I often wondered whether I would ever see him again. Although he wasn't my natural father, he was the only Dad I ever had, and as I have said, I never knew my real father.

Then in a chance conversation with a mutual friend, I found out that he was now in a Care Home following a recent operation. Apparently, he hadn't been well for some time. I was shocked at this news and vowed there and then to go visit him, even though the location was nearly 100 miles from where I lived now with my husband, and teenage son and daughter. I looked up the telephone number and found out where it was on the map.

The Matron there told me he wasn't really well enough to receive visitors yet, but, I was so anxious to see him that I went anyway.

He seemed weak, but, was obviously glad to see me. looking older than his 62 years. We chatted for a while about his illness and his operation. Having a visitor seemed to perk him up a little. He even managed to sit up in bed. "Here let me look at you," he croaked.

"That's a nice short dress," he observed. "Shows off your lovely legs. Stand over there and give me a better look."

I stood at the side of the bed and lifted the hem up a few inches to show them off. "Umm, gorgeous," he growled.

Then the doctor appeared and spent a few minutes going over his current condition and doing some tests. I had been there less than an hour, but, he obviously needed to rest, so I took my leave. "I'll come back and see you again soon," I promised.

I was determined to make another visit, and, although it was the best part of a 2 hour drive to get there, I managed to find time to drive there the following week. You see during my last visit, my father had told me that the doctor had said that he might only have a few months to live. That had upset me very much and I had cried a lot for several nights afterwards. I loved my dad and I was hoping against hope that he would not die.

My 18 year old daughter, Amy, sat beside me in the passenger seat. She is a very pretty girl with long blonde hair and a figure and legs to die for. Just like her mother, I hasten to add. In fact, we are so alike, in looks and physical appearance that we are often taken for sisters.

We are both about 5 foot 9 and taller still in high heels which we always wear. And, of course, we are both blonde with amazingly long and shapely tanned legs. They are our best features and never cease to draw admiring glances from men, both young and old. My husband has long got used to the situation. Men lusting after us does not make him jealous or annoyed. In fact, he encourages us both to wear very short dresses and skirts to flaunt our best assets. And, even though I am now 39, my legs are still in superb condition. So, I take full advantage of his broad minded approach. Not that he gets to know about everything I get up to. And that's just as well really. A girl has just got to have a little fun, of a certain type, every now and again, hasn't she? And husbands ( bless them) sometimes, just tend to get in the way. I'm sure you'll agree.

Amy knew I had been very upset lately and had insisted on accompanying me on the long journey. I kept glancing across at her as she sat with her long legs up on the dashboard. They looked fantastic. Her short summer dress was hiked up so high I could see up to her sexy white panties. I think she was doing it deliberately to get my attention. She certainly got that. In fact. I had trouble steering as I licked my lips and kept glancing across. It was a tempting sight, alright, and I had lustful thoughts about stopping at the next rest area, finding a quiet place and reacquainting myself with her luscious young body............

Reluctantly, I decided to put my foot down and keep on driving. At this rate we would never get there. And I so wanted to surprise Dad. Well, perhaps on the way back, we could stop somewhere quiet and have a little fun. It would be something to look forward to. With the miles speeding by now, I purred at the prospect of playing with Amy's legs and pussy and her playing with mine.

As I drove on, I surreptitiously eased up my own dress letting my promiscuous daughter see my panties and know that we were of like minds now that we were spending more time together. She would also be reminded that her mother was a serious rival in the lovely legs department. Since our rather naughty adventure at a mother and daughters sleepover party, things had certainly changed. With the drinks flowing freely, we had got to know each other a lot better (if you know what I mean). In the dark, we had been groped and fingered by girls and their moms at every opportunity and we had ended up French kissing and fondling each other and other willing females. It had all been very exciting and had brought us together, sexually. As I examined my lipstick in the car's rear view mirror, I made a mental note to organise another such party at our house very soon.

As I drove on the motorway, as well as thinking about the delights of Amy's sexy young body, I thought about my previous visit to my Dad and my promise that I would do anything for him. I was a girl brought up to keep her promises. What my Dad had specifically asked for was for me to lift my dress and show him my long tanned legs. This had shocked me at first, but, when he had explained that he had always admired them and that they had reminded him of the better times with his long lost wife, I happily cooperated.

In view of his doctor's gloomy prognosis, I was going back now, not only to check on his progress, but, to give him another "leg show" and please him in any way I could. As I loved to show off my lovely long legs, I knew it would please me too.

So, I was looking forward to seeing him again and I was hoping that another session with him would give him heart and a reason to live a little longer. To that end, I was pleased that Amy had come with me. As Dad was a self-confessed "leg-man" I guessed he would be gobsmacked when he got a look at his grand-daughters gorgeous legs. I knew he had not seen her since she was a young girl and would be surprised at how much she had grown and developed.

Finally, we made it to the care home. I stepped out of my car and immediately a strong gust of wind caught me. My dress blew up past my waist. Today, like Amy, I was wearing a particularly short summer dress and a pair of high heeled sandals. We both liked to show off our legs. (If you've got it, flaunt it. That's what they say, isn't it?)

The outcome was that a couple of old guys sitting on a garden seat about ten yards away got a right eyeful, as they saw everything from the waist down. Fortunately, I was wearing panties (skimpy as they were) and I couldn't help but smile as they both wolf whistled me. No doubt, I had just made their day. It struck me that older guys in this place could do with little treats like that. For that reason, I was pleased that the unexpected gust of wind had brought such pleasure. Behind me, I heard Amy laugh. "Oh Mum" she trilled, "you're showing everything"......." But then a vicious gust caught her out too and whipped her dress up high. Amy's sexy little panties were exposed, along with her beautiful bare legs. Once more the old men got an eyeful. This time, they were so busy staring that they forgot to whistle.

Fortunately, we were quite near to the front door and we made it inside without any further incident. I knew where the reception was and we just walked along the corridor to find it. I left Amy to sit on the seats there, thinking I would see Dad on my own for now, then introduce her later.

I introduced myself and the Matron, Mrs Hughes, recognised me and led me along the corridor to my Dad's room. On the way there, I asked Mrs Hughes how my dad had been doing. "He's doing better," she assured me. "We have seen a few signs of improvement this last week. I think he likes you to visit. It gives him a boost"

She was several inches shorter than me and as she was walking beside me, I felt the knuckles of her hand brush lightly against the smooth flesh of my thigh. It happened two or three times, so it was obviously no accident. She was trying to tell me that she was sexually interested in me. Every now and then, a women would lust after my legs and today was another occurrence. I quickly decided not to snub the lady as she might take it out on my Dad. Being a professional nurse, I was sure she wouldn't do this, but, I didn't want to chance it. If I was nice to her she would probably be nice to my Dad.

When we got to Dad's door, I smiled seductively at her and suggested we see each other later. I could tell from her eyes that it was just what she wanted to hear.

"My office is just at the end of the corridor," she beamed. "I'll look forward to seeing you soon."

Meanwhile, Amy, had attracted a small entourage of men in the 60 + age group. They gathered around her like bees around honey, volunteering to show her around and make her comfortable. It was her legs in her short dress, of course, that held their attention. In her high heeled sandals she towered above most of them. She was in her element having older men pay so much attention to her.

They took her into the library, and, once there, politely asked if she would mind getting various books down from the top shelf. It was an impressive library room with the books stacked up to the ceiling all the way round. That meant Amy climbing a ladder, fixed to a rail which enabled it to slide around the shelves. Amy knew very well why they wanted her to do this. She was no fool. They wanted to look up her dress. But, being a well brought up girl, she respected her elders, especially older men like these. So she did what they wanted.

Amy climbed up and the men gathered around the base peered up her dress as she climbed to the top of the ladder. They gasped as they got to see all the way up her long and shapely tanned young legs .....right the way up to her sexy little panties. Then, to prolong their pleasure, they found reasons to keep her where she was by changing their minds about the books and so on. She was up there for some minutes giving them a leg show they wouldn't forget in a hurry.

Eventually, one of the more forward gents named Philip, just couldn't resist the temptation. He took a couple of steps up behind her and ran his hand gently up the inside of her leg. Amy's eyes snapped wide open in shock, but, she didn't say a word. Instead, she pretended it just wasn't happening. The men in the small group stared in disbelief at first, but then realised the pretty young leggy blonde was not objecting to what Philip was doing.

"Go on Philip" whispered his friends, urgently. "Get your hand away."

Philip did indeed get his hand away, moving a step higher behind her, he pushed it further up Amy smooth tanned legs. To his delight, he was allowed to rub his hand up the inside of Amy's lovely bare thighs.

Amy didn't know what to do, she knew she should angrily stop him, but, something about the nursing home and the older men here stopped her........In the end her, indecision proved fatal.

Suitable encouraged, Philip's hand went up even further. All the way to her panties. Amy gasped, felt her face flush and tried to close her thighs. But the old guy's hand was wedged in to prevent this.

The other men couldn't take their eyes off proceedings. They were witnessing something that seemed unthinkable a short while ago.

Now, Philip's other hand grasped her panties and began to tug down. He quickly realised that there was an impasse unless he removed his hand from between her thighs. This he did, but, his reward, was being able to yank her panties further down.....and down......

Amy was shocked as she felt her panties slide all the way down to her shoes. The other men couldn't take their eyes off the proceedings. They were witnessing something amazing. One of the more senior of them nudged one of the leering watchers. "Go and lock the door" he ordered. This was done without further delay.

Philip helped Amy get the panties from off her shoes. He stuffed them in his pocket, grinning evilly as he did so.

"Get her down Philip." Not so much a request, but an order.......

Amy realised that the men had taken control of her and like before, she did not protest.

First thing they did was remove her dress. Now she was completely naked because she did not need to wear a bra. The group of old men were transfixed as they stared at the amazing young beauty.

For some reason, which she couldn't explain, Amy had gone along with what had happened. Perhaps, it had been the natural authority of older men over a young girl. In any case, because she hadn't made a fuss or a protest in the beginning , it seemed pointless to make one now. Being naked in a roomful of men wasn't bothering her in the slightest. She didn't even feel embarrassed. In fact, she enjoyed being admired and complemented about her perfect female figure. She was being treated like some visiting celebrity and she was enjoying it.

The four old guys were now ogling her long legs and general nakedness as if they had never seen a woman before. In a way, it was almost funny, and, at one stage, she stifled a giggle. She could feel their eyes on her pussy, neatly trimmed but with just enough hair to prove she was a real blonde. They made her stand up on a low coffee table, which they had dragged into the centre of the room, and there, they admired and drooled over her as if she were a young goddess. Amy felt her cheeks blush red, as her naked body was studied in every detail from every angle.

Then, tiring of just looking at her and desperate to get their hands on her delicious young body they came up with a better idea.

There was a big oak table near the window and she was made to lie, face down, with the upper half of her body across it. At the same time, they bid her stand with her legs apart on the floor and push her curvaceous bottom up and out. Fortunately, she was still wearing her high heeled sandals and she was able to comply with this provocative and brazen request. There were many hands at work, so she was positioned right. Now, everything she had was on public view. Her amazing, naked young body was taking centre stage. She was told not to move.

They talked about her as if she wasn't there or she was some kind of sex doll. It was very strange. But Amy felt no urge to jump up and try and get out of the room. In a way, she was glad the door was locked. At least no one could barge in and see her like this. And she prayed that her Mum would not suddenly appear and put an end to it.

For a while they all stood round and admired her, then there were frantic negotiations as to who should go first. The youngest first? The oldest first? .......then someone thought of spinning a coin. The order was settled.

Amy knew what was going to happen. It was so obvious. They were going to take turns in fondling and exploring her, exposed, as she was to these men, old enough to be her grandfathers. She wasn't tied or restricted in any way, but, strangely, she did not even think about moving from her instructed position. She was going to be "interfered with" by dirty old men and was starting to gasp and tingle with just the thought of it. For God's sake get on with it, she wanted to shout as they argued and decided on who should go first. For her part Amy couldn't wait for it to start......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along the corridor, at room 29, I knocked on the door. There was a shouted invitation to enter, so I opened the door and went in. Dad's face lit up when he saw me. "Oh Baby what a wonderful surprise" he said. "It's so good to see you."

I was surprised and gladdened to see that he was no longer in bed. In fact, he was wearing a dressing gown and sitting on the room's only sofa. However, he still looked poorly. I could tell by his eyes and pallid complexion.

"It's good to see you Dad," I responded. "So how are you?"

"I've been fine, Doll," he said bravely. "Since your last visit, I seem to have improved a little bit. It must have been the sight of your lovely long legs that did it. So now that you are here, how about giving me a better look at them. I love those legs of yours. I always have. I know it sounds disgusting, but, I have been playing with myself every night just thinking about them."

My eyes widened in shock at this. It wasn't something I had expected. It was not normally something a Dad would say out loud to his daughter. Then I reminded myself of the doctor's prognosis and made myself get back on track "Oh Dad," I said "I'll do anything to make you happy. Tell me what you want me to do?"

He told me straightaway what he wanted. He certainly hadn't wasted any time in getting down to it.

"Just lift your dress up Babe......you know, nice and slow....and sexy....up past your panties, until I tell you to stop. Give me a real good look at those wonderful legs."

And that's what I did, just as he asked. After all, he was very precise about it. Tease and please, I think it's called. Showing my legs and revealing them an inch at a time in the most erotic way. I just loved doing that. it never failed to give me a thrill., never mind the person, or persons, I was doing it for. But, it seemed strange doing it for my own father. But, as I watched, a silent "WOW" formed on his mouth. I started to enjoy what I was doing. Finally, I got my summer dress so high it, it was up past my waist.

"O.K. keep it there," he growled. It was a tone of voice that I recognised from the past. He expected obedience.

So, I held my dress where it was, my legs posing attractively, as I had seen on countless pin-up photos.

His eyes blazed with lust, as he stared with avid concentration at what was on display for him.

I stood there my heart thudding and aware of a sexual tension in the room. "What's the matter with you girl?" said a little voice inside me. "This is what you've driven 100 miles for isn't it? So your Daddy can drool over your legs and feel you up."

The implications of that particular reasoning resonated inside my head as I bit my lip in shame.....there was obviously some truth in that thought, but, I couldn't deal with it right now......

"Now stand closer and right in front of me, so I can get a feel of those lovely legs."

My father didn't seem quite as weak and feeble as he had been before. But, I put it down to his strong will. He was telling me what to do......well ordering really.

I shuffled forward, still clutching my dress way up high. Exposing myself, willingly, for my Daddy's use and pleasure.

He was sitting forward on the edge of the sofa seat. I was standing right in front of him and comfortably within his reach.

He growled with satisfaction, as his hands reached out and made initial contact with my smooth unblemished skin. Then, he was feeling up and down my thighs, over and over again, enjoying the sensations of bare flesh and sexy legs.

"Oh Baby, this feels so good. You're legs are the best. It's so good of you to let me do this."

He carried on rubbing his hands over my thighs, feeling the smooth bare flesh. Also, he was feeling up the inside of my thighs, all the way up to my panties. He carried on doing this enthusiastically for some time, before leaning forward and kissing my leggy flesh. Obviously, he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

12