Legs To Die For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God your legs are amazing," he drooled......"they just go on forever. I love them. I love you."

All the time he was feeling me up, I just stood my ground and let him do it. He was clearly on cloud nine as he enjoyed feeling, kissing and enjoying the smoothness of my long sexy legs. He couldn't keep his hands off them. Nor his mouth now, it seemed. I wondered vaguely what my husband would think if he saw what My Daddy was doing. I closed that thought out of my mind. He was never going to know about it anyway. It was my secret. One of many sexual secrets.

Dad said something which I didn't catch. It sounded more like a growl.

"What was that, Dad?" I said

His hands were still roaming all over my bare thighs. Pulling me in, kissing skin and purring with the pleasure of it.

"I was starting to say that I should have done this years ago," he growled. "Especially when your mother left and I was alone year after year in the big bed. When you turned 18, I started to lust after you something rotten. Even then, you had an amazing pair of legs. Walking around the house in those cut-off jeans and shorts It took all of my will power and discipline to keep out of your bedroom. All I could ever do was just lust and drool. And wearing mini-skirts and bikinis at those parties in the back garden with your nubile young school friends. Jesus talk about temptation......."

As he spoke, my mind flashed back to my schoolgirl days and those short skirts and dresses. Even now, I sometimes dressed up in schoolgirl clothes for my husband, to spice up our sex life.

"I never knew Dad......never knew you felt like that."

"Well....it was a long time ago.......And, just look at you now. What a stunner you turned out to be."

"Look, why don't you just take your dress off. I mean it's silly that you have to stand and hold it up all the time. Then I can see how beautiful you are."

"Well Dad I...."

"Just this once Babe......give your Dad a treat. Come on...."

I sighed and peeled my summer dress over my head. Then, blushing red, I stood before him in just my panties.

I thought about how things had been all those years ago. In truth, I would have loved it if he had come after me then. I would have willingly taken my mother's place and loved him as a woman loves a man. Maybe now, I could partly make up for his past frustrations.

Dad looked in wonder at my almost naked body. Because of my fit and active lifestyle my figure was in excellent condition for a 39 year old woman. I never wore a bra on summers days and my 34B breasts were now exposed to his lustful stares.

"Wow," said Dad, "you've got a great body there girl. I never knew you had a pair of tits like that. They're bigger than your Mum's ever were."

"How about getting rid of those panties and showing me your pussy?"

"Dad, don't you think that........."

Then he reached forward and tried to tug my panties down. Instinctively I stopped it. "No, Dad, that would be really wicked."

"Oh come on babe, just for a minute or two, let me see your pussy. Let me look at it. Don't deny me."

"Dad, I don't think we should......"

"I know it's wrong hon. A Dad playing with his daughters pussy? But that would be wickedly exciting wouldn't it. Hey, a bit of incest, what's the harm eh?"

His eyes were glinting with a lust that I hadn't seen before. I felt myself weakening, especially when I'd just heard about how he felt about me as a teenager. If anything had happened then, It probably would have messed up my life, because, it just wasn't normal for a young girl of that age to have a sexual relationship with her stepfather. I wouldn't have been able to deal with it. Or would I?

I was losing the argument, because, I didn't want to thwart him all these years later. Not when I'd just heard his confessions of lust for me when I was a teenager. After all, I was a mature woman now who should be able to handle it. And wasn't it just a natural extension of what I had been allowing him to do since I came into the room?

So, now I was thinking......why should a little pair of panties come between us now, when he was nearing the end of his life.

So Dad got his way, my panties came down. Sensing my acquiescence, he reached forward and just gently eased them down. I suppose you could say it was inevitable, ....as night follows day. This time, I didn't resist at all. I allowed him to take them off and carelessly throw them onto the bed. But, not before he clutched them to his nostrils and breathed in my musky smell. They were an expensive pair, the first time I'd worn them, light blue and naughtily sexy.

My voice of conscience was there again mocking me. "Didn't you chose to wear them with your daddy in mind. Knowing he was going to see them......pull them down.......and........?"

I had convinced myself it was my final offering to make him happy in the last weeks of his life.

Finally, he had got me naked, standing there, with him getting all excited and telling me what a beautiful body I had.

Then it came. The touch. A fathers fingers reaching out and making contact with his daughter's "girly charms"

I leant back and thrust my vagina forward, my heart thudding with forbidden excitement.

"Ohhh"......I sighed in ecstasy as my body shivered in response. AT LAST the touch I had waited about 20 years for. Then the memories came flooding back. A growing girl lying naked on the top of her bedcovers splaying out her long legs and hoping HE would push open her half open bedroom door and see everything she wanted him to see....

Now, I could see his eyes blazing with lust as he fingered me. Expertly playing with my clitoris and pushing his fingers inside my moist pussy. "Oh Daddy" I moaned.

But, from that point onwards, Dad, disappointingly, just faded away. It was as if all the effort to persuade me to go naked had been too much for him. He slumped back on the sofa and asked me to ring for the nurse. "I have to go take my medication and lie down for a while, sweetie," he explained. "I'm all bushed out. Maybe we can continue with this later, eh?"

That was my cue to pick up my dress and panties and slip them back on. I had done what I had come to do today and fulfilled my promise. But, there would be no more excitement for Dad today. It was time to leave him. Also, I was mindful of my promise to Matron to call in and see her. Pay my dues so to speak.

I walked along the corridor, until I reached her room.

First thing Matron did when I got to her door was put up the "do not disturb sign" then lock the door behind me. Obviously, I had read her lustful overtures just right.

Not long afterwards, at Matron's insistence, I was taking off my dress for the second time that day. "You look after me and I'll look after your Dad" She promised. But unmistakeably, also there was also a threat locked in there somewhere. So what choice did I have? I just had to strip for her.

As soon as I bared my tall, slim, mature, body; she was licking her lips in anticipation. "What a fabulous pair of legs you have, my dear, so long, so sexy" she drooled, making it obvious that my main attractions for her was from the waist down. She kneeled down in front of me and started to kiss and fondle my thighs. At the same time, she was gushing admiration." They're so long and tanned and .......mmmm, delicious."

She took her sweet time as her hands were everywhere. Then she insisted on my panties coming off. I knew there was no point in protesting. This was a lesbian predator, used to giving orders and getting what she wanted. Later, she confessed she had the perfect job to achieve many sexual conquests. All those nubile young nurses under her control (and grateful daughters like me).........Matron paused and licked her lips at the very thought of it..... "Oh I've had lots of delicious pussy lately, I can tell you," she drooled. "My cup runneth over."

Panties thrown aside, she was at my pussy now, her eyes blazing with excitement. "Legs apart," she growled. And I obeyed her instantly. Now she had her fingers in my vagina and making no apology for doing so. And from the excitement in her eyes, I guessed that she was in no particular hurry to end her pleasure. She probed, fondled and kissed me all over, as I sighed and watched the clock on her wall. However, it was hard to focus as my vision was starting to blur......Oh Matron......

It was a phone call that eventually got me off the hook and her soaking busy fingers out of my squelching sex.

"Shit," she hissed through gritted teeth. "Just when I was starting to enjoy myself"

It was some medical emergency, or something like that. Just in time it seemed, as I had been about to swoon.

Grabbing my chance, I slipped on my summer dress. Where my panties had got to was anybody's guess. No doubt they would be Matron's souvenir of our brief but sex filled encounter (yet another trophy pair in her locked cabinet.)

"Next time, I'll use my strap-on and get you good," she whispered at me as I left the room, my body still tingling from her eager and expert handling. I bit my lip and blushed at the prospect of what that would entail. Now I knew that I had another reason to return here. Matron had "the hots" for me and wanted my body.

"There's so much more I'd like to DO to you, my dear, was her parting shot."

With blushing cheeks, I strode down the corridor, tugging my short dress down as I went. As I wasn't wearing panties I had to be extra careful. Now to find Amy and let Dad have a look at her. He hadn't seen her for years and it would have been amiss of me if I didn't allow them to get reacquainted.

Amy was coming out of the library as I strode past reception. She looked flushed and flustered and was flanked by several admirers. Something had obviously been going on in there, but, I was running out of time to investigate further at present. I would quiz her about it later, but, right now, we needed to go see Dad and say goodbye.

To say my Dad was pleased to see his granddaughter was an understatement. There was a look of pure lust in his eyes as he stared at her gorgeous looks and perfect young figure. His eyes moving up and down and back again, taking in her undoubted beauty. And, of course, it was her long lovely legs he was looking at most. "Wow!" He growled. "I see you inherited your Mom's legs. They're long, tanned and shapely, just what a man loves to see."

"Let's have a proper look at them, darling. Lift your dress up for your grandad ..........that's right, up high........."

Amy smirked with pleasure, as, obediently, she began to pull up the hem of her dress.

"HIGHER." He growled.

Slowly but surely, she raised her dress up to waist level.

"Mmmm, how lovely," he commented, as he savoured the unexpected treat. His eyes focused between her legs.....

She wasn't wearing panties! The little minx.....and her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

I put my hand over my mouth and gasped, because, it was shocking to realise that she was showing him her vagina, along with everything else from the waist down.

"You are so beautiful, love," he drooled. "I hope to see you again, and, maybe next time, we can have a private little session, all to ourselves."

He licked his lips, as he continued to stare at his pretty 18 year old granddaughter's wanton display. It was blatantly obvious that he wanted to get his hands on her. The dirty old pervert.

And what was my daughter thinking about? Showing herself like that.

"I'd like that grandad," she told him, eagerly, as she finally, and, seemingly reluctantly, she let her dress fall. Then she went across the room to give him a hug. Her blue eyes shining brightly with promise. " Next time we visit, I'll be sure to come in and see you."

He held onto her and squeezed her tight. His hands roving, possessively, across her back, reluctant to let her go. She kissed him affectionately on the cheek. He gave her a quick kiss her on the lips.

Jesus! I thought, as I watched this wholly inappropriate encounter. Not quite incest, but pretty close to it, with him being my step-father. At the very least I was witnessing a lust match made in heaven. And who was I to try to prevent it happening. I was as guilty as sin myself of such goings on.

Reluctantly, they broke off their embrace, but then, he beckoned her back and she quickly went to his side. He leaned forward and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and nodded. Some little secret between them, something that she had agreed to. Later, I asked her what that was and she wouldn't tell me. In fact, she never did tell me what had passed between them. But, it was obviously something sexual and naughty.

I was jealous as hell!

As we passed the reception area on the way out, I could see my daughter had gained many admirers from the number of old guys who were congregated there. They were waiting to say goodbye and get a last look at her, no doubt. Also, there were a few males outside who stood around watching us walk to our car. It was our legs of course that they wanted to look at. They just couldn't get enough of the double treat of mother and daughter walking together in mini micro dresses.

The strong wind was still gusting and kept blowing our dresses up. More wolf whistles ensued as we fought for control. They would see that we weren't wearing panties.

"Have you enjoyed coming here, darling?" I asked my daughter as we finally got to the car.

"Oh yes, it's been wonderful," she replied. "When are we coming back?"

So for my daughters sake alone, it will have to be soon.

Then, pausing only to slip on our spare panties, we were leaving the place behind and heading down the road. Amy leaning back and splaying out her long lovely legs on the dashboard. Her dress was pulled up high enough for me to see her sexy new thong. I glanced across and smiled at this provocative and alluring display. I knew what she was hinting at. Her furtive glances at me said it all. So now, we would definitely be stopping on the way back......

In fact, we had were only on the road for half an hour, before, I swung off the highway and looked around for somewhere suitable. I saw a minor road, some trees and a make shift car park. Good enough, cos we couldn't wait a minute longer. So, quickly, I pulled in there and switched off the engine. Thankfully, it was a big range rover with plenty of room for the game we wanted to play.

By then, we were positively frantic. As I made the front seats go horizontal, fingers reached for zips and buttons. Her dress came off first, then mine. Almost immediately, we were French kissing with lots of tongue and passion. Our visit to the Care Home had certainly worked us up. Luckily, I had chosen a good spot to park the car. We were well away from the traffic and prying eyes. I tugged Amy's thong down and completely off, her long smooth legs. My fingers desperate to play with her young pussy.

"Oh Mommy," she sighed, happily, as delicate contact was made. "You are so very naughty."

And, of course, later, she took great delight in easing off my panties, too; thus exposing her Mommy's mature charms.

It was all so utterly delightful. Lots of kissing, feeling, fondling and fingering. Oh God! what that wicked girl could do to me.

Her delicate, knowing, fingers felt between my spread thighs, teasing my moist vagina. Getting me even more excited.

"Oooh, dirty girl," I moaned, in complete and utter surrender. My daughter was taking charge and doing to me whatever she wanted. I just sighed, lay back and surrendered to her wicked tongue and fingers.

Then it was my turn as my hand slipped meaningfully up her smooth bare thigh. Amy sighed and surrendered, spreading out her delicious young body for my expert use and enjoyment. It wasn't long before her cries rang out. " Oh Mommy, Mommy, don't stop. Don't ever stop......."

Oh yes, Mommy knows best. It was all simply divine.

We hardly spoke for the next hour as we kissed, stroked and fondled each other's naked bodies.

A perfect end to a perfect day......


12