Leia's Royal Performance Ch. 03

Story Info
Leia Makes A Decision And Faces The Consequences.
13.8k words
4.53
6.5k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leia had spent just over three standard months sneaking away to The Den whenever she had the opportunity, only becoming more and more willing to do whatever her desire dictated to her. The thrill of living a double life only served to draw her deeper into the lifestyle that once seemed beyond her co conceivable reach. She convinced both TooVee and Sabé that she was simply exploring the various boutiques and cultural centres that Coruscant had to offer, even going as far as falsifying identities for a security detail, just to reassure them that she wasn't out on the streets of the Coruscant by herself.

She had managed to successfully compartmentalize the two roles she played, ensuring that 'Regalia' was kept locked away when she wasn't on duty. Despite her excursions to the Uscru Entertainment District, Leia never faltered in her commitment to her duties both as an ambassador of her home world and a junior member of the Galactic Senate. There were unavoidable occasions that required her to travel off world, either to return to Alderaan to perform the necessary royal duties expected of her or to travel to neighbouring systems on a diplomatic envoy, a method of keeping the appearance of Alderaan being firmly loyal to the regime.

Time spent away from Coruscant was time spent away from her form of escapism. During her dignitary assignments Leia would try to find some way of fulfilling the thrill she received during her time at The Den, but memories and dressing up in the garb of a Coruscanti street walker could only take her so far, especially when she had to contend with the fear of Sabé walking in on her. She was sure the sight of her nubile body in plastex heels and outfits that revealed far more than they covered would cause TooVee's prim and proper programming to overload.

Since the night she first sunk herself down on Kev'as's cock her actions at the club only grew bolder and riskier, resulting in her giving a similar 'personal' experience to a variety of different species, the most memorable being her thorough rutting at the hands of a Toydarian. Her performances on the center stage regularly drew in record breaking crowd attendance, her alter ego soon became almost legendary within the Uscru District and beyond. Kev'as -- during what had become a semi-regular tryst in his office -- had admitted to going as far as streaming her performances live on the shadier parts of the HoloNet, quickly amassing a list of clients willing to pay for a private encounter in their own clubs, though Leia wasn't naive enough to not know what such a request would truly entail. It was superbly risky to have her somewhat disguised face and persona becoming a recognisable image within the Coruscant red light districts, but Leia couldn't stop herself from becoming wet whenever she came across advertisements for The Spacer's Den whilst she was in the Upper City.

She knew that the streaming and distribution of her stage shows -- along with holo-recordings of her in the private booths, something she was initially mortified to discover were being sold -- were all part of Kev'as's war of attrition against her. The unkempt Twi'lek had become increasingly overt in his attempts at getting 'Regalia' to transition into holo-porn in some capacity. He attempted to convince her that such a transition would boost her profile far beyond anything she could have achieved as an exotic dancer, that she would be famed and recognised across the galaxy, but Leia always found an excuse to turn him down.

As much as the idea intrigued her, to take such a dangerous turn that went far beyond using the club itself as her vice was a little too risky for her. It was one thing to skim the thin line between dancing girl and prostitute, something she could easily separate from her true life, but to risk being recognised by even a single being could bring everything crashing down, potentially ruining the reputation of both her family and her planet in the process. But the allure of the risk could never quite escape her mind, no matter how hard she tried to keep it bottled up.

But being away from Coruscant for so long only caused her need to rid herself of the pent up need to bubble to the surface, her desperation became so pronounced that she even considered slipping away in disguise to whatever form of seedy underbelly existed on the planets she visited, though too many eyes watching her intently made such an endeavour far too difficult to pull of. No amount of fantasizing or imagining could alleviate the desire, every time she tried to view a holo-porn video as a means of pleasuring herself, she couldn't stop putting herself in the place of whichever star was in the process of being used. Much to her surprise, she had even discovered numerous videos featuring the two Twi'lek twins she had seen in the backroom of The Spacer's Den.

With the more time spent away from the place that had almost become like a sanctuary for her, the more she craved her need to express her insatiable sexuality. Without any real means of satiating the burning need, the further her fantasies began to spiral, quickly reaching a point where her ability to think rationally and ensure that the potential ramifications of her actions didn't go beyond her reach no longer factored in. She wanted to be viewed in terms of her femininity, to be lusted after by the men of the galaxy. Offers to appear at venues and clubs far beyond Coruscant had become plentiful since the day her most daring performances started to appear on the HoloNet, with Tegikk being the most persistent of the bunch. Over time, her excuses for turning down such offers started to have less conviction in them, Leia soon went from actively avoiding such propositions to allowing them to slowly become a fantasy of hers.

By the time her royal tour was complete, she returned to Coruscant possessed by an unflinching conflict deep within her very being. Whether she was aware of what had slowly taken place or not, the line between Princess and 'Regalia' had started to become far less clear than it had once been. She endured her time in the Senate, almost shaking with excitement with every hour that ticked by, bringing her just that one step closer to the escape that had become almost like an addiction to her.

By the time night had fallen and the evening life of Coruscant breathed openly once more, Leia returned to the debauched Under City with her mind resolute. Before heading to the club Leia made a quick detour to change out of her formal wear for something more appropriate for the District. She entered 'Evening Desire', a small adult entertainment store that specialised in the selling of a multitude of sex related items, from remote vibrators that could be triggered from a range of an entire parsec, to aphrodisiacs squeezed from the most obscure fauna that only Felucia could produce. As Leia became more comfortable with her appearances within The Spacer's Den she had used the backroom of the store to get herself changed into character, the result of an 'understanding' between the Aqualish proprietor and herself.

She slid her enviable body into a white synth-leather dress that had a duo of circular cut outs to reveal both her navel and cleavage, then strapped her small feet into a pair of transparent wedge heels typically worn by Coruscanti street walkers. Her nails were painted a matching pink and her make-up was once again applied in a manner to disguise her, though Leia took some delight in knowing that no being would ever link 'Regalia' with the widely perceived virginal Alderaanian Princess, the idea would be too ludicrous even if the being was sure it was her.

Once she was ready, she strutted across the street in the direction of the main audience entrance, preening as she was met with a wall of catcalls from the group lining up in hopes of making it inside. She crossed the entryway and straight into the audience section, winking as she passed by the familiar faces. When she made it to the changing room, she placed her purse and bag stuffed with her civilian wear into her allotted locker. She scanned the room until her eyes came to a rest on Ishira, walking over to her and sweeping her into a friendly hug, blushing as Ishira kissed her on the cheek.

"Regalia?" Ishira exclaimed with delight. "You're back, I'm really glad. The Bossban has been getting a lot of messages on his HoloNet account demanding to know when you would be back. It's been wild."

"Best to keep them wanting more," Leia teased, quickly changing the topic so something more personal, "by the way, do you know if the Bossban is free? I have a pressing matter I need to discuss with him."

Ishira pointed towards the hall that led down to Kev'as's office. "He's a little preoccupied with a certain Togruta at the moment, but I think they should be finished soon. Are you going to get ready for tonight?"

Leia gave her friend an ambiguous smile. "Not just yet."

She set off towards the rust coated door of Kev'as's office and waited. After a few minutes it hissed open to reveal a dishevelled Shiaan, who narrowed her eyes at the Alderaanian as she tugged her synth-leather skirt back down. Stepping inside, Leia was met by a worn looking Kev'as, still in the process of zipping his fly back up as he tossed a used condom into a nearby waste unit.

"Regalia! My star returns from her well deserved break," Kev'as bared his sharpened teeth, "if it's a quickie you're looking for then I'm afraid the delectable Shiaan has beaten you to the punch. She's been a bit sluggish on stage recently, so I wanted to give her a little pep talk."

Leia shook her head and closed the door, making your it was sealed enough to prevent any unwanted listeners from hearing what she was about to bring up. "As much as I crave having my Bossban bending me over his desk and showing me how much he's missed me, I'm here for something else."

"Oh?" Kev'as perked up, pushing a stack of credits to the side as he leaned in with interest.

"It's about your proposal," Leia said, taking a step towards the desk, "I'd like to accept your offer."

Kev'as briefly appeared confused, still recovering from having Shiaan ride him like a Nerf in heat. But realisation quickly dawned on him, resulting in an almost menacing smile forming. "Ahh, you're referring to the proposal that you've spent the last few weeks turning down outright?"

Leia gave him a short nod and ran her tongue across her glossy lips. "I am. Since I left for my break, I just couldn't get it out of my mind. Knowing that billions of lifeforms across the galaxy could potentially end up watching me getting kriffed by some thuggish alien, making me scream for the benefit of the holo-cam. It's just... Irresistible. Or maybe I'll just tease them and go solo. What do you say?"

~•~•~•~•~•~

Kev'as felt as if one of his greatest wishes had been granted without so much as a ting sacrifice. Though he knew better than to ever admit it, the running of The Den had always felt like a burden rather than something he truly desired to be a part of. He had been a part of one of the various criminal organisations that had spawned in the Outer Rim during the days of the Republic. Like most of the associates of his consortium, he looked back at the early days of his criminal career with nostalgia, the Republic had grown lazy in its attempts to circumvent the illicit activities that had become rife along its borders; too bogged down by its congealing bureaucratic processes, too concerned with self-aggrandizement.

Life for any being wanting to continue engaging with such a career became difficult under the clenched fist of the Empire. Some of the more conservative factions within the Empire preferred to take a zero tolerance stance against any forms of illegal activity both within its borders and beyond, concerned that any slight against the efficient might of Imperial doctrine and the ISB could serve to weaken its image in the eyes of those with either a grudge or groups seeking out a fatal flaw within the Imperial machine. Of course, such activity continued to thrive in the two decades following Palpatine's ascent, though the the combination of extensive credit laundering and greasing of the palms belonging to opportunistic Imperial officials resulted in a severe decrease in profit margins.

But the criminal element of the Outer Rim was famed for its ability to adapt and evolve. Shell companies and false front businesses were set up in abundance on Core worlds, working within the parameters of Imperial law to continue their activities without risking immediate closure. Brothels and cheap strip clubs were one such method of evasion, the regulated sex trade continued to thrive despite the change of regime, the one vice even the most buttoned up of Imps couldn't resist. Such establishments were set up and opened in the least costly of ways, acting as fronts for spice dealing, shipping of illegally obtained coaxium, and the ever expanding doonium black market

Naturally, such 'businesses' required figureheads to act as the public faces, to add a layer of credibility as to not raise the suspicion of any planetary policing bodies. Unsurprisingly, most installed proprietors tended to be individuals within their respective organisations who possessed a level of deference that would ensure that they would never forget who truly operated the businesses, neither would they forget the true nature of where the credits were being made.

Kev'as was one such being. His association with the slave trafficking rings on Ryloth -- specifically his involvement in the categorisation and selling of Twi'lek females into the sex trade -- made him the perfect candidate to act as the front for the Hutt Crime Empire's ventures on Coruscant. He was trustworthy in the sense that he didn't possess the necessary knowledge to seize control of any business interests for himself. The Spacer's Den became his sole focus in life, whether he wanted it that way or not. Initially, he had been excited by the prospect of being able to call himself a business owner on the planet at the very heart of galactic society, an esteemed position considering how most male members of his species either end up as menial workers or subservient to a vastly influential figure in some fashion.

But exhilaration quickly turned to resignation. Though business was fairly lucrative, The Den was a far cry from the gentleman's clubs that the upper echelons of Coruscanti society flocked to to quench their deepest thirsts. Regular attendees were usually members of the crime syndicates Kev'as happened to work directly for, though many men were simply off-worlders looking to have an experience with some of the most exotic species available.

With most of the club's revenue being siphoned off by the invested parties, the state of the club itself always had quite a run down quality. The main stage and backrooms were the exception, usually kept up to date and maintained to ensure there was a constant flow of desperate and willing girls who possessed a beauty worth being place under the spotlight. But during periods where the influx of new talent had dried up, it wasn't unheard of for Kev'as to make a direct request to his superiors to assist in ensuring that the roster remained healthy.

As a result of such requests, the syndicate would usually poach girls from rival clubs with the promise of a far more generous percentage of potential nightly earnings. But if poaching wasn't enough, then the last resort became the supplying of enslaved women. Kev'as could always tell the enslaved apart from the others with ease, with the tell tale signs including tattoos of their master's clans, or a narrow durasteel collars that were permanent features around their delicate throats. Kev'as had no qualms whatsoever about using attractive slaves to bolster his line-up, his only regret was the fact that most of the more desirable slaves were completely off limits to him, as they were the exclusive property of their owners unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Kev'as could recall a memory of a slave girl he had under his employment not too long after the fall of the Republic, a ravishing beauty whose lineage could be traced back to the nobility of Naboo, owned by Zorba the Hutt, father to the notorious Jabba and former leader of the Desilijic Tiure crime family. Her true identity was kept secret from anyone other than Zorba's most closest allies, her full name had been stripped from her by the former crime lord, she was simply known and referred to as 'Kwee-Kunee'. But some individuals confided their suspicion to Kev'as that she had once been the personal handmaiden to Padmé Amidala herself, with one of Kev'as's former performers swearing that she had heard the Hutt refer to her as 'Dormé-Sul' during one of his visits.

She became somewhat of a fixation whenever she was sent on Zorba's behalf, the mixture of her aloofness and an untouchable quality made her one of the most alluring women the club had ever played host to up to that point. Given how fluidly she performed -- even with the gleaming gold collar permanantly locked around her slender throat by her master -- Kev'as had no issue with believing her to have hailed from Naboo. Part of him carried a deep sense of bitterness, knowing that such a perfect specimen of human femininity could be stripped of her finery and nobility and claimed as property by a member of the much despised Hutt species, especially when Twi'lek males were prevented from doing such a thing themselves. But a darker side of him was gleeful to witness a highborn human experiencing such a fall from grace, especially with the pro-human Empire making his already tedious existence harder than it needed to be.

Much to his regret, Kev'as eventually witnessed the last performance of the enslaved woman from Naboo, who was subsequently whisked away by Zodba back to fetid, fog covered swamps of Nal Hutta. If rumours were to be believed -- something the grizzled Twi'lek usually did his best to not to -- it was widely thought that Zorba had reclaimed his prized slave for the purpose of breeding her during his final years of fertility. With the constant mystery that surrounded the sexual biology of the Hutts always in flux, Kev'as tried to not dwell on such stories.

Following the human's departure, Kev'as fell into a monotonous routine, ensuring that the necessary bills and licenses for The Spacer's Den were maintained down to the letter, he also made sure that every shipment of spice and glitterstim went out without fail. Of course, he found his ways of breaking up the monotony, usually through his insatiable desires for the women that signed up to join the line-up. Promises of better cuts of the profits and hits of spice were always enough to get a female from any species to either bend over his desk or get on her knees whenever he needed their services. But the memory of the enslaved woman from Naboo was always in the back of his mind, her graceful dancing still plagued his dreams, always and forever out of his reach.

That was until the beauty he himself had dubbed 'Regalia' stepped into his life. She was everything that the beauty from Naboo had been, stunningly beautiful, highborn, possessing a certain regal nature that made her so very tantalising. But unlike the Hutt owned 'Kwee-Kunee', 'Regalia' was a free noblewoman, who not only happened to be available for any form of intimate contact without fear of retribution from an irked owner, but practically made herself available with barely any form of prompting. Having been in the sex trade for almost three decades, Kev'as was no stranger to the concept of wealthy and privileged girls from the Upper City deciding to slum it in the red light districts for the sake of living out some fantasy or another. But 'Regalia' stood far and above them all, she had no limit, what she did went beyond than her just living out a fantasy for the simple thrill of it.