All Comments on 'Leia's Royal Performance Ch. 03'

by UndyingDevotion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REGALIA (LEIA ORGANA) RETURNS, HA!

Leia makes her first steamy holo porn debut on the underground black market, but no male performers yet this time. Along with getting into male boss procurer Twi 'Lek Keva's POV (Boss San) and his meeting similar noblewoman being the handmaiden of former Padme Amidala in the past sold to a Hutt back in the day. including his first meeting the newcomer mysterious, Regalia (Leia) in under city and she's a free agent. As Regalia bringing a Boomin business at the infamous, seedy Den.

Anyway, on Leia gets good and bad news from twi lek Boss Keva's as holo video was good and sent a crude version to Tegikk (The Hutt) and wanting her go Naa Shaddaa for a Royal performance (Shaking up Corsaut). Besides a surprise visit by mother Breha and explaining why he didn't see her Leia at the house (and saved by misunderstanding of going to a club with her new choker jewelry) as her Breha understood in a sense about the pressures of being a senator of the republic.

As Leia just found a unexpected opportunity to off world to Nar Shaddaa offered by her mother Breha for some relaxation, finding herself (with no one none the wiser of her extra, circular, sexual activities and persona of Regalia).

In all Leia has to do come negotiating terms with Tegikk & Den owner Keva's (the Hutt) on her somewhat extended stay on Nar Shadda without being a permanent slave girl there also. Including makes a new friends of a possible Wookie (Not Chewbacca) , or more in Nar Shadda for a favor in a tight spot.

My best speculation guesses.

We'll see how it goes next for our undercover (Regalia), Leia' s next Royal Performance and her sexy adventures in Under city & Nar Shadda and more holo videos performances(possibly?) at the meantime.

Happy 2023

Please Continue

Can't wait till part 4 of Leia next sexy, royal performance (Author San)

Catch ya later

Cheers!

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 1 year ago

Glad to see another chapter of this series. It's one of the best! I can't wait to see how Leia falls further into depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone told the first poster that wrote the full summary of the story NO spoilers let people read the story for themselves? I agree though great story can’t wait for the next chapter so see what choices and what situation Leía finds herself in. Keep up the great job hope to read next chapter soon.

rubberpony37rubberpony37about 1 year ago

Please continue this awesome story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous