Leia's Royal Performance Ch. 05

Story Info
Leia's Trip To The Nar Shaddaa Capital Is Rudely Interrupted.
6k words
4.78
3.2k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leia stirred, rolling onto her side as she slowly awakened from what had been a deep slumber. Opening her eyes, she was met with a smooth brushed silver ceiling, noticing a growing orange shimmer appearing in its reflective surface. Confusion struck her as she stared at her unfamiliar surroundings, but realisation soon set in as the memories of the day before came back to the forefront of her mind.

It was her first full night away from the protection of her family, the first time where her life was entirely in her hands alone, without the safety of the royal guard. It was as thrilling as it was frightening, taking her destiny into her own hands for once, even if it was just for a short time. She had left 'Leia' back on Coruscant, allowing her to become Regalia fully, giving her a chance to explore the galaxy just as anyone else would. Relaxing against the incredibly soft mattress, Leia pushed the silk blanket away, becoming aware of her nude state, a rarity for her given Too-Vee's insistence on forcing her to wear chemises and nightgowns, reasoning that a lady of her standing should never allow herself to be in a state of 'exposure'.

Rubbing her hands across her face, Leia exhaled and looked towards the wraparound strip of transparisteel extending across one side of the bedroom, staring at the planet slowly approaching in the distance, a planet she had spent so much time researching between Senatorial duties and shifts at The Den. Like Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa was a sprawling ecumenopolis, with urban sprawls visible from space stretching across much of the surface of the moon, arranged in hexagonal patterns as the most densely populated areas of the planet intersected across one another. A green haze surrounded the atmosphere of the moon, the result of millennia of pollution and a lack of care given to the former environment that had once been present before the Hutts truly ran rampant during their expansion.

But whereas Coruscant at least made an attempt to put on a facade to disguise the seediness that resided below the twinkling glow of its massive glass and steel skyscrapers, Nar Shaddaa gorged on its own rank of debauchery. There was no attempt to put on airs for outsiders, those travelling to the moon knew precisely what they were in for upon their arrival. Though the moon had towers to match its more esteemed cousin in the Core, slums and skyslums occupied the spaces between them, each acting as their own districts for those with the misfortune of finding themselves living in such conditions.

As lawless as it was, Nar Shaddaa still possessed its own form of security forces, usually found with mercenaries and hired muscle paid handsomely to protect the areas of the moon deemed 'respectable', at least by the standards of the Hutts. Casinos and pleasure dens happened to be amongst the most fortified locations on the moon, guaranteed to have the highest concentration of security personnel. Ill-judged robberies and misguided heists were bad for business, and even the Hutts knew the consequences that came when sentients didn't believe their credits were safe. But once an individual stepped beyond the threshold of a Hutt protected establishment, they were fair game for the cutthroats and thieves stalking the foggy streets.

Excitement filled Leia as she stared at the orange orb, but such a thrill was still tempered by a recognition of the danger she could have found herself in should she not carefully watch her every step. As a guest of Tegikk, Leia was forwarded with more protection than most beings would ever receive on Nar Shadda, with an awareness amongst even the most criminal-minded denizens that no-one touched a Hutt's woman without running the likely risk of ending up dead in a darkened alley with a blaster scorch to the back of the head.

But that certainly didn't mean that the Alderaanian was entirely safe from the threat that could be found, with a particular danger coming from her Hutt. Even during the throes of orgasmic bliss over the course of the evening, Leia still managed to take Lish'thors's warning to her to heart, very aware of the heavy risk that came with being the fixation of a Hutt. The species were as renowned as they were despised for their ability to get what they wanted, always willing to utilise both legal and illicit means to get it, a fact that had enabled the slug-like race to carve out such a significant chunk of the galaxy out for themselves. If Tegikk truly wanted Leia as much as Lish'thors suggested, Leia knew there was a small chance that she wouldn't leave the moon without a collar fastened around her neck. It was a dangerous game, one that Leia couldn't stop herself from playing.

Leia's attention was drawn away from the panoramic sight by the sound of silk delicately rustling, followed by a gentle murmur next to her. She turned on her side and propped her head upon her hand, watching as the first woman she had ever been with intimately slowly awakened. A smile appeared on her face when Lish'thors's eyelids opened, revealing the dazzling red eyes Leia had lost herself in more than once during their night of continuous lovemaking.

"Good morning," Leia grinned, feeling her heart flutter when Lish'thors's returned with a flash of her own sparkling white teeth.

"Good morning, darling. I trust that you slept well?" Lish'thors imitated Leia's position, tracing her fingers along the outline of Leia's legs as they shifted beneath the remarkably thin silk.

"After last night? I couldn't keep my eyes open once my head finally hit the pillow, I've never slept so well," Leia confirmed, breathing a touch faster as Lish'thors ran circles across her thigh, enamoured by the ruby eyes that stared soulfully into hers. "It was my first time with another woman, and I couldn't be more grateful that it was with you. Thank you."

"I think it's I who should be thanking you," Lish'thors emitted a beautiful laugh, moving close enough to lift a hand to Leia's cheek, cupping it lovingly. "It's been a while since I was last with a woman who made me as eager as I was last night, and even longer since I encountered anyone with the stamina you displayed. I started to grow concerned that we wouldn't get a wink of sleep."

"Would that have been such a bad thing?" Leia kissed Lish'thors's palm, still detecting the taste of their combined fluids upon it.

"Perhaps not," Lish'thors admitted, touching her fingers to Leia's full lips, watching the human moan as they slid into her mouth. "But we certainly have a long day ahead, I wanted you to be rested for it. Besides, we'll have so much time together when you're not with my master. I still have some techniques I wish to show you over the coming days."

"Is that a promise?" Leia asked, sucking at the Chiss's fingers greedily, smiling when they were withdrawn from the warm embrace of her mouth.

"You bet it is," Lish'thors leaned across and planted her lips onto Leia's, launching into a powerful kiss as their hands found their way to each other's bodies. But after a minute of restless passion, Lish'thors broke the link, threading her fingers soothingly through the disappointed Alderaanian's hair. "Better to stop now, otherwise we might waste the day away in bed. I still have to get you prepared to meet with my master, we don't have long before we make planet fall."

"A day in bed doesn't sound so bad to me," Leia lowered her head understandably, wilting as she was reminded about her lover's status as a slave. "But duty always takes precedent, I understand that better than most."

"I know you do, my mystery woman," Lish'thors raised Leia's head up by her chin, giving her lips a quick peck before pushing the sheet off of her naked azure body. The Chiss crawled off the bed and stood up as she padded over to the refresher, folding her arms beneath her breasts, leaning against the cold frame of the door to look back at the sprawled out Princess. "But there's still time for a sonic shower before we get dressed. Care to join me?"

"Was there any doubt?" Leia leapt off the bed, grabbing Lish'thors as she bolted into the refresher.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"You were right, these are a perfect fit," Leia stared at the Chiss's, locking the silver and black bra into place, which matched the thong that sat snugly around her waist. "Even I wasn't too sure what my measurements were, you must have quite the eye."

"The Ascendancy accepts nothing less than consistent accuracy from those holding command positions," Lish'thors replied, working with a beauty droid to twist and curl Leia's long brunette hair into a unique style, holding it in place with a trio of decorative gold pins that sat along the side of her head. "I know better than to be presumptuous towards my master, but he occasionally utilises my skills whenever they're needed."

"You're full of surprises," Leia's eyes flared with amusement, opening her lips as SN-D7 rolled a layer of glittery pink lipstick across them, closing her eyes when the droid needed to apply eyelash accentuating mascara. "Was there anything else you noticed about me when you first met me?"

"I knew you must have belonged to the aristocracy, the way you held yourself made the conclusion a simple one," Lish'thors bunched up the last few loose hairs, adding them to the rest collected in the elaborate bunch, nodding when she felt she had achieved the right look. "You had a certain confidence in yourself that the others lacked, the lack of desperation hinted that financial issues were of no consequence to you. If credits or slavery weren't your reason for being there, then I theorized that you had a far different motivation."

"It's a good thing that the others aren't as perceptive as you. Otherwise, I would have been compromised before I even made it to the stage," Leia said, admiring the appearance that the Chiss and her droid had cultivated, pushing her into the category of wanton temptress, so deeply removed from the regal look she had become known for. The dark shadow across her eyelids made her eyes smoulder with seduction.

"Just be glad that the corrupt elements of the galaxy are far more interested in what they see in front of them rather than where it came from," Lish'thors answered sagely, giving Leia a subtle stroke of her shoulder. "You look absolutely captivating, Regalia, but that isn't too surprising. Now, we just need to get you into the garment that my master handpicked for you."

"Oh my, mistress, Regalia will look quite heart stopping once she's ready," SN-D7 exclaimed with a clap of her metallic hands, striding towards the wardrobe to retrieve a rectangular metal case, one with Tegikk's crest emblazoned on top. "Master Tegikk was quite taken with the gown, he didn't hesitate to hand over the credits despite the cost. He believed it was the perfect choice for you."

"Alright," Leia stood, wary of just how large Tegikk's part was in getting everything in order. Hutts seldom went through such effort for any being other than themselves, especially when they lacked the morality needed to discourage them to just snatch whatever they desired for themselves. Cognizant of the risk she found herself embroiled in, Leia stood and followed SN-D7 towards a full length mirror, listening to Lish'thors flicking the straps open.

The Chiss reappeared behind Leia, carrying a stunning silver shimmersilk gown across her arms, one that floated with just the slightest movement. With the help of the droid, they quickly tugged the gown onto her body, guiding it across Leia's lithe form until it poured across her curves. To Leia's amazement, there wasn't a strap or clip in sight, with the gown staying up almost of its own accord. Her shoulders were left bare, along with the upper section of her back as the material curved downwards.

The décolletage formed a significant plunge, tapering off into a thin slit as it travelled along Leia's cleavage, creating a sight that would have been denounced as indecent in even the most liberal parts of Coruscant. The skirt rolled across Leia's legs like a river of pure silver, so thin that it didn't hinder her range of movement in the least, with a thigh-high slit conveniently placed to always leave one leg on display but never the other. Gold and black highlights framed the edges of the garment, always drawing the eye towards the most appealing areas of her body.

"Wonderful! Truly wonderful!" SN-D7's incandescent eyes strobed as she gave her assessment, standing far enough back to get a complete view of her work. "Master Tegikk couldn't have selected anything better suited for you. You look positively radiant."

"No, he couldn't," Leia found herself agreeing, having to concede that a being that relished his own grotesque appearance had managed to select something that perfectly blended class and carnality. "It's not quite as provocative as I was expecting."

"There's a time for being proactive and a time for making a statement," SN-D7 replied sagely, pleased by what she saw. "I think our job is complete, mistress."

"Not quite," Lish'thors reached back into the case and crouched as she stepped over to Leia, holding the Princess steady as she slid her feet into a pair of heeled silver sandals. Standing back up, Lish'thors wrapped her arms over Leia's shoulders, sliding a thin gold chain across her neck, with a gold representation Tegikk's family crest hanging from the end of it, dropping low enough to settle just above the Alderaanian's cleavage. "There, I think we're ready. Are you worried?"

"A little," Leia confessed, reassured by the feeling of having the Chiss's arms wrapped around her. "I've never been to Hutt Space before."

"Understandable, this part of the galaxy is one of the most dangerous for anyone unfamiliar with it. But you shouldn't worry, you have my master's vast resources to ensure that you make it through your stay unharmed," Lish'thors nuzzled her chin on Leia's shoulder, ghosting her lips across the human's neck. "You have my word, darling, you're safer than you could ever imagine. Trust me?"

"I do," Leia replied genuinely, disheartened when the embrace was broken.

"Mistress? We should be landing soon, shall we head to the ramp? I imagine the His Exuberance will have a welcoming committee to meet us when we disembark," SN-D7 informed the Chiss, opening the bedroom door.

"Of course," Lish'thors bowed her head, giving herself a final look, brushing down her metallic black dress until she was confident she was in an immaculate condition for her master. "Come, Regalia. Nar Shaddaa awaits."

Leia followed the pair back into the audience area, keeping in step as they made the journey to the bottom deck. They came to a stop at the entryway, listening to the engines dropping to low power as the landing gear touched down, with its shock absorbers ensuring that the passengers barely felt it land. The landing ramp lowered out of place, extending down to the landing pad below, casting the Princess in a harsh orange glow, her first glimpse at a location completely free from Imperial rule.

Leia wrinkled her small nose, struck by the pollution that permeated the air, far stronger than anything she had ever encountered on Coruscant, even in its most impoverished locations. She spotted speeders that were likely centuries old, sporting an assortment of patches and welds where sections had either broken away or had been stolen by the local Jawa population. To the shock of the woman who was so used to the cleanliness of Alderaan and Coruscant's Senate District, she spotted a fully functioning fossil fuel vehicle gliding by, choking out a cloud of thick black smoke, something the locals didn't appear phased by in the least.

Standing up close, Leia could fully take in just how dysfunctional Nar Shaddaa was, able to spot acts of crime and vandalism taking place in the planet's equivalent of broad daylight. Without any signs of law enforcement, there was literally nothing stopping the population from doing as they pleased, only exacerbating the issues plaguing the planet. Hutta Town displayed all the signs of a city without any true sense of order, leaving Leia to wonder just how bad the situation was in the less affluent areas of the planet's surface. It was a decrepit city masked by a sea of neon and holo-advertisements that stretched across every block and expanded over every tower.

The area she found herself in wasn't quite a slum, but it was hardly what she would consider a civilised society. Gang members could be found cracking their knuckles, warding off anyone who made the mistake of getting too close to the buildings Leia assumed acted as clubs and hangouts for the gangs themselves. No attempt was made to conceal the distribution and dealing of Spice and Glitterstim, with the exchange of shipments occurring as though it was an everyday thing, a fact of life for those involved. Blasters were worn openly at all times, always just a second away from being withdrawn from their holsters if it became necessary.

But Leia's eyes found their way over to what was unmistakably a brothel, one that sprawled across one of the formerly abandoned tower blocks tucked amongst an array of marquees and prefab structures. The tower had been fully converted to suit the requirements of its new residents, with the most obvious change being the glowing red lights illuminating the rooms facing out towards the street, displaying the countless exotic beauties flaunting themselves behind what Leia believed were the only clean windows in the lawless city. Humans, Twi'leks, Pantorans, there wasn't a species that wasn't represented by at least one of the girls on offer, encouraging those below to closely examine every one of them.

"'Marwen's Whore Port'," Lish'thors stated, noticing where Leia's brown eyes were focused. "Prostitution on an industrial scale. If you think this is impressive then you should see the establishments that are closer to our final destination."

"Who owns that place?" Leia inquired, watching a Rodian being led away by a pair of feminine droids, both giggling falsely at his vulgar jokes. "I've never seen anything like it."

"Marwen Quilar, he's a former Separatist, one of the few members of the core leadership to survive the purge. He escaped to the one place the Republic-turned-Empire couldn't reach, using the credits he had brought with him to establish himself," Lish'thors explained, stepping out into the open to join Leia, basking in the hazy glow of the sun, creating a mesmerising sight when her twinkling gown contrasted her flawless blue skin.

"That seems like quite the fall from grace. From leading a movement that expanded across entire systems, to...well, this," Leia pointed at a growling Wookie, one in the process of being vigorously ridden by a lusty Zeltron.

"Sex, drugs, and gambling. Those tend to be the three main areas sentients gravitate towards in this part of the galaxy," Lish'thors said, turning her red eyes towards a metallic blue limousine rounding the corner at the end of the road, one that stood out like a sore thumb in comparison to the patchwork vehicles it filtered through. "You don't come to Nar Shaddaa without having the smallest idea of what you're getting yourself into, especially when you're looking to make a small fortune without having the Empire sniffing around. As long as you pay your dues, you'll have the protection of the Hutts."

"I can see the allure," Leia looked up, staring at the unusual sight of a sky free from Star Destroyers and TIE fighters.

Debauchery infected the planet, spreading to every facet of everyday life, corrupting every being who made planet fall. Yet Leia had never felt so liberated, so comfortable with her surroundings. She wasn't a figure of authority, nor was she someone who people looked to for answers she didn't always have. On Nar Shaddaa, she was simply a commodity, something to be gazed at; admired. Her value on the Hutt planet wasn't her mind, nor her status, it was her body and what she could do with it.

12