Leia's Royal Performance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has a certain charm once you become used to it, so long as you avoid the more distasteful areas," Lish'thors informed her.

The azure-skinned woman stepped over to the edge of the curb, giving SN-D7 permission to take off. Despite the overwhelming attention the Chiss received as she waited for the arrival of their transport, she barely took any notice. Leia could see them eyeing Lish'thors's collar, averting their gaze in an instant. They knew what it represented, who she belonged to. They all lusted after her, but wisely decided not to act upon their desires, appreciating her beauty from afar.

"There are tasteful areas?" Leia smirked, stepping beside the Chiss as they watched the expensive limousine hovering over to them. "Why aren't we taking the ship to our destination?"

"Because certain gangs have become a bit more daring in recent months. There have been a few incidents of ships being fired upon by ground to air missiles, usually focusing on targets of significant value. You may not realise it, but you've become quite the attractive prize as of late, and the two of us together would carry quite the price tag in the event of a kidnapping. The limousine will be a touch more discreet until we can link up with our security detail."

"Can I expect a lot of excitement over the course of my stay here?" Leia asked, watching the droid behind the steering column park beside the dropped curb.

"Nar Shaddaa is a world of danger, where threats lurk in every shadow. So yes, you can expect the occasional heart racing incident. Come, our chariot awaits," Lish'thors opened the door, politely standing aside to allow Leia to enter first.

Leia settled against the supple leather padding of the bench chair, amazed by the sheer comfort of it. The limousine clearly came at great expense, boasting a number of bespoke features only affordable to those with the credits to spend. The interior was decorated almost completely in white, featuring gold fixtures wherever the brunette turned her head, covering the inner frames of the window and the stitching holding the leather together. A factory fresh RX chauffeur droid with reflective silver plating occupied the pilot's seat, pivoting its head to assess almost every angle, closely examining anyone who came within close proximity of the vehicle.

"Ready to set off?" Lish'thors asked, placing a hand on Leia's bare knee as she nestled in beside her.

"Yes," Leia nodded, feeling her heart racing in her chest when the Chiss's hand rose a little higher as she gave the droid the order to commence the journey. "I don't suppose that Tegikk had this built to feature windows that could turn opaque?"

"Funny you should mention that," Lish'thors reached across to the center console, turning a black dial that caused the windows to develop a shade of grey. "Unfortunately, we can't do anything that might risk undoing all the work we put into getting you ready. But..."

"Yes?" Leia breathed, taking the hint when Lish'thors dropped into a crouch, taking up a position between Leia's legs. A slight shift of the Princess's thong was all that was needed to enable Lish'thors tongue to dive in, plugging itself deep into Leia's already dripping wet pussy, lapping at every droplet of sweet nectar she could find. Leia slammed back against her seat, curling her fingers around the handle that arched across the passenger's door. "Ohhhh...Force!"

~•~•~•~•~•~

The limo travelled along the length of the ramshackle city, weaving between the dense traffic, something that was made far easier when the other occupants of the composite road moved aside when they recognised the clan markings that covered its hood. Despite the level of despair the road was in, the sophisticated repulsor systems of the limousine had no trouble maintaining perfect balance, creating a smooth ride that the occupants in the rear greatly appreciated.

"Goddess! Lish'thors, wait. I-I can't handle another climax," Leia moaned as the Chiss brought her to yet another thigh-shaking orgasm, sending her into a state of dizziness.

"That's quite alright, we shouldn't be too far away now anyway," Lish'thors grinned, licking her lips as she slid Leia's thong back across her slit. "I hope I wasn't too vigorous, I only wanted to help shake off any nervousness you might have still felt."

"No, you were wonderful," Leia smiled weakly, earning a kiss to her milky thigh. "I'm still just getting used to the idea of someone focusing on my pleasure instead of their own."

"My time in master Tegikk's harem has given me an unparalleled insight into the minutiae of the female form. My role mandates that my master's pleasure comes first, but my my slave sisters come immediately after," Lish'thors stated, rising up and sliding back into the seat, disengaging the blackout feature to check their surroundings. A small frown appeared on her black lips when she found an unusual amount of congestion ahead. "Strange."

"Something wrong?" Leia asked, tugging her skirt back down, leaning to look ahead.

"The roads to Noctina aren't usually this busy, it's one of the most regulated areas in the capital city," Lish'thors quickly morphed back into the woman she had once been in her previous life, ready to pounce like a Nexu. "Something's not right. RX, get us out of here!"

"As you wish, mistre-"

Lish'thors leapt to the side as a blaster bolt shattered the glass windscreen, colliding directly with the droid's head. A shower of sparks filled the compartment when the droid's durasteel casing ruptured, creating a light bright enough to temporarily blind Lish'thors. But the Chiss was quick to recover, reaching over to the pilot's side door to open it, kicking the smouldering remains of the droid out, throwing herself into the pilot's seat. She ducked down when lashing red bolts soared towards the limo, striking the accelerator as hard as she could.

"What's going on?" Leia cried out, flattening against the seat, shielding herself when the rear window a shared a similar fate to the front's.

"Trandoshans," Lish'thors grimaced, lifting her blazing red eyes just above the dashboard, spotting a trio of the lizard-like race splitting through the fleeing pedestrians, joined by a pair of modified B-2 battle droids, all hitting the speeder with a volley of fire. "Hold on! I'll try to get us out of the open."

Lish'thors shot across the road, guiding the limo through the narrow gaps, displaying incredible spatial awareness as she avoided the speeders reversing and turning to avoid the firefight. Aware that they could only sustain the damage for so long, Lish'thors took a sharp turn to the right, crushing a group of speeder-bikes as she pulled into a darkened alley. The Chiss shielded her eyes when a trail of sparks illuminated both sides of the limo as it squeezed down the narrow space, scraping along the ferrocrete walls.

They made it almost halfway down the alley before the damage inevitably caused the limo's drive systems to shut down, sending it crashing to the ground when the repulsors finally gave out. Seeing the Trandoshans barreling after them in the rear view mirror, Lish'thors reached back and grabbed Leia's hand, helping the brunette through the gap between the seats, throwing a floor mat over the frame of the windscreen to shield the human from the broken glass as they climbed onto the hood. Before following behind, Lish'thors opened up a concealed compartment under the dashboard, producing an elegant CDEF blaster.

"Keep going, I'll give you cover!" Lish'thors braced herself against the limo, only rising when she knew she had a perfect shot, downing any assailants unfortunate enough to appear in her crosshairs.

"I'm not leaving you here!" Leia balked, listening to the ricochets of bolts pinging off the once mirror finish of the limo. "I thought you said we were meeting up with Tegikk's security detail?"

"We were, but the lizards got to us first!" Lish'thors fired off a shot that sent one of the attackers crumpling to the damp ground, not that his compatriots took any notice. "The Trandoshans have been muscling in on Nar Shaddaa for the last few months, but they never dared to attack the Hutts themselves."

"It seems like that's changed," Leia pointed out, cautiously eyeing the limo as flames erupted in its repulsor generator chamber. "We have to move before this thing goes up. Together."

"Alright. On my mark," Lish'thors exhaled.

She closed her eyes, counting the footsteps of the approaching Trandoshans, listening to the ever increasing pitch of their feet splashing against the puddles. When they came within feet of the stricken limousine, the Chiss leapt up and launched away from her cover, dragging Leia along as fast as their heels would allow her to run. Reaching a safe distance, she twisted around and raised the blaster, closing an eye to steady her aim. A single shot was all that was needed to detonate the limousine, igniting the fumes contained within the repulsor chamber, throwing out a shockwave that sent the Trandoshans and droids flying back, landing with a painful crunch.

"You did it," Leia grinned, watching the flames and smoke belching from the remains of the limo, rising high enough to obscure the other side of the alley.

"I wouldn't be so sure, the Trandoshans don't give up so-"

Lish'thors didn't get to finish her sentence, interrupted by a sudden barge from behind that threw her to the side, almost knocking her to the damp floor. Turning her head sharply, she found a grinning Trandoshan standing in the spot she had occupied, joined by a few more members of his species when they leapt from the metal scaffolding above.

"What a pretty pair you are. Let's see, we have one of Tegikk's slaves," the Trandoshan pointed a talon at the Chiss's collar, then swept it towards Leia, placing a finger beneath her chin. "But this one isn't collared. Hsssh, do my eyes decieve me? Or has the lovely Regalia finally decided to grace Nar Shaddaa with her presence"

"Don't touch her!" Lish'thors hissed, snapping a hand out towards her fallen blaster, only to find it being kicked away by the looming alien.

"Why not? The way I see it, we've got one of the bloated slug's most prized slaves ready for ransom, and the famed Regalia. Aaah, I've seen what this human can do on stage, now I have her all to myself," the Trandoshan stroked a hand across Leia's thigh, holding the back of her slender neck.

"She's a guest of Tegikk! If you touch a single hair on her head, then my master won't stop until every Trandoshan on Nar Shaddaa is gutted and strung from the lampposts lining the streets of Noctina!" Lish'thors warned him, bristling when the threat was met with hissing laughter.

"The slugs are too busy keeping the Empire away from their territory, seems like now's the best time to start laying our claim to Nar Shaddaa. Divide and conquer, take control from right under their noses," the lizard cackled, turning his attention fully to Leia. "You've had men lusting after you like nothing I've ever seen, but I want to see if you can do more with your body than dance. How about you open those pale legs for me, human? Though if I'm honest, I'd prefer a bit of resistance."

"If I do this, will you promise to leave her alone?" Leia questioned, trembling as she stared at Lish'thors.

"Can't promise anything, a Chiss is a rare thing in the galaxy, I've always wanted to see what they can do in bed. But I'll try to keep my claws away from her. For now."

"Okay," Leia gave Lish'thors a subtle nod, one that went unnoticed by the lustful lizard. "Do as you please. Just don't hurt her."

Leia crouched down and brought herself to rest on a dry patch of the alley, observing the Trandoshan hastily loosening the straps of his leather pants. She parted her legs, using it as a distraction to give her time to locate the blaster resting at his hip. He leaned in and viciously slashed her thong apart, grasping his cock as he shuffled between Leia's toned legs, giving her a menacing grin that stretched from one side of his face to the other. He came within inches of sliding into her divine sex, but that was as far as he got.

"You're gonna like this, human," his long tongue lashed across his scaled lips. "Maybe you'll thank me for it, stopping you from ending up as one of Tegikk's pretty concubines."

"In your dreams!" Leia threw herself away from the approaching lizard, bringing her leg back, driving the thin point of her heel into the groin of the Trandoshan. She delivered a burst of pain that gave her the chance she needed to kick the blaster away from the hip of the screaming lizard, sending it over to Lish'thors.

Lish'thors snatched the soaring weapon, taking the safety off to prevent the leader's underlings from unleashing their retribution. Having expected to find Leia in a vulnerable position, she instead witnessed the human springing into action, launching at one of the lizards that made the mistake of swiping at her. Leia grabbed his outstretched arm and used it to fling her body towards him, twirling in mid-air to plant herself on his back, grabbing the blaster from his holster.

The pair worked in sync, downing and maiming the remaining Trandoshans, using their surprise to act before a sufficient counter-attack could be mounted. It lasted less than a minute, but it ended with just Leia and Lish'thors left standing, assessing the fallen Trandoshans to ensure that none of them could make any unexpected moves. Confident that the last of the assailants had been finished off, the women made a beeline for the exit of the alley, taking a brief breather once they reached the sunlit sidewalk.

"W-Where did you learn to do that?" Lish'thors gasped, letting the semi-fresh air fill her lungs. "You moved like a Nexu."

"That lizard was right about one thing, my body is certainly capable of doing more than dancing. I may be short, but I'm no pushover," Leia smiled, holding her newly acquired weapon aloft as she scanned their surroundings, keeping her finger close to the trigger. "What do we do now?"

"I've already alerted the security forces, we'll rendezvous with them. If you're up for a stroll, Noctina is just a few blocks from here. And something tells me the Trandoshans won't be bothering us, not after what we did back there," Lish'thors slipped her hand into Leia's, smirking as they walked at a sedate pace towards the ocean of casinos that lay ahead. "I must say, you certainly are an enigma, Regalia. So full of surprises."

"I'm more than just a dancer," Leia said, scrutinizing every inch of the bustling street they found themselves strolling through. "Are you sure that we're safe? If they were that brazen in the first place, then there's no reason why they won't be again."

"As irritable as the Trandoshans can be, they're smart enough to know when to retreat and lick their wounds. As for this lot," Lish'thors pointed to the bystanders, all of whom gave the pair a wide berth as they strode by, "they wouldn't dare to try anything. If my master's wrath isn't enough to scare them, then our little skirmish back there should be."

"Just another day on Nar Shaddaa?"

"Stay here long enough and you just might find out how very right you are," Lish'thors replied, reassured by the sight of Noctina's ocean of neon and holo-projectors. "Come on, destiny awaits."

12