Leigh Trains For A Triathlon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I planned to call him back immediately when we got back, but Leigh attacked me as soon as we opened the door. Jumping up to straddle me, she whispered, "I need you to fuck me right now."

In seconds we were both naked again, and I laid her on the edge of the bed on her back and plunged into her. She was so wet that her opening offered zero resistance as I slid in.

"Did you like getting naked on the beach with all our friends? Was it sexy seeing your girlfriend naked outside like that?" She propped herself up slightly on her elbows and continued to writhe against me as we fucked.

"I saw you get hard, I knew you would like it if you tried it. Seems like you don't mind me showing off."

I had several counterpoints to make, but I was busy concentrating and trying not to cum as I watched her athletic tits bounce up and down in rhythm. But my phone rang, and I saw it was my boss. Leigh saw it too, and rolled her eyes as she rolled off the bed.

"Go ahead answer it. Your boss needs to learn to have boundaries." I could tell she was frustrated as she dressed. "I'm gonna go see what everyone else is doing." She exited the room.

My boss was surprisingly not mad, but the client had made some more demands and he needed me to prepare some stuff before Monday morning. It was 5pm Hawaii time now and I knew I'd be at the race most of tomorrow, so it had to be now. I got to work.

Leigh texted me that she was going to have a movie night with Steph, Nick, and Marc in Marc's room and then go to bed early. Sounded pretty low key to me. I worked for 2 hours and finished. I considered joining them but I didn't really want to go over there just to see the very end of whatever movie they were watching. I texted Leigh and she said she would be back shortly. 30 minutes later, she walked in our room. Naked. "Leigh, what the fuck?" I asked.

"Well it's a long story," she said carefully.

"I think you better tell me," I said. "There better be a good reason you're naked."

"Just promise not to get mad," she said.

"Why would I promise that? If you're making me promise not to get mad, whatever you did is definitely going to make me mad."

"Then I'm not telling you. You can use your imagination."

Her phone vibrated on the bed between us. I saw Steph had texted her a video. Then another text, which also contained a video. I grabbed the phone. She lunged for it but I held it high.

"Last chance," I said. "Do you want to give me some context before I watch what I'm about to watch?"

"Ugh, fine, just sit down," she said. I obeyed.

"The guys turned on some violent war movie and Steph and I hated it, so 10 minutes in we asked for a different movie." They finally gave in, but Nick said we had to agree they could choose any movie as long as it wasn't a war movie. We agreed, and of course he turned on a porno."

"Why didn't you leave?" I asked.

"Well, um... I forgot to mention I was naked. And Nick hid my clothes." Seeing my expression she said, "Let me explain. George had just brought our tri suits in there when we got there so I needed to try it on. It fit fine, and so I gave it back to him and he left. Then when I looked for my clothes Nick had hidden them. They'd already seen me naked and there wasn't much I could do."

"So you watched a porno naked with 2 guys and Steph. Great. So what's on these videos?"

Leigh grimaced. "Well, we watched the first scene and it ended with this guy cumming a huge load all over this blonde's tits. I said it was obviously fake because no one could cum that much. Nick said he could easily. I just laughed at him and he asked if I wanted to bet. So... um... after a few minutes of back and forth we made a bet. If I won I would get my clothes back. The bet was whether he could fill a shot glass with his cum."

Scowling and shaking my head, I started the video. Nick was disrobing and a semi-hard cock sprang into view as he dropped his boxers. "All right," he said, "get started."

The camera panned to Leigh, who was sitting cross legged ok the couch in front of where Nick stood, naked indeed. With a confused look on her face she said "get started with what?"

"This load's not coming out on its own, you wanna see me prove it, you gotta get it out yourself."

"No way- I have a boyfriend guys. I'm not jerking you off," she said, but her tone was too playful and lighthearted for my liking.

"What if you do it with your feet?" Steph said off camera. "Everyone knows thats not cheating. I mean if he just happened to fuck your feet its not like you technically touched him. A footjob wouldn't be cheating."

"I don't think that's appropriate," Leigh said but she was already uncrossing her legs. "Surely even if he had the opportunity, Nick's too much of a gentleman to fuck my feet." With that, her feet had come to rest a few inches from his now fully erect dick, the soles pressed together. The position obviously put her entire pussy on display to him.

Nick leaned forward so his dick made contact with her feet near the arch, and her soles slid around it, caressing the length of it as he slid between them. He started rhythmically rocking in and out. He was doing most of the work but she was definitely participating in working his cock with her feet. Soon they were covered in precum and a wet sliding sound could be heard.

"You were there when I jizzed all over Steph in the car Leigh, what makes you think I can't fill up a shot glass?" Nick asked. I noticed he'd basically stopped moving, Leigh was now actively sliding her feet up and down his impressive length.

"You came so much yesterday, I just didn't think guys reloaded that fast."

"He came with you yesterday?" I asked.

"No not WITH me, but on the swim remember? I told you about it."

I started to rack my brain for when she might have told me that but I glanced back at the screen and saw Nick had moved forward and her legs were now around him. He laid his dick down on her belly. "This... um feels more like cheating." The thing looked almost comical resting there on Leigh's lean frame. The shaft completely covered her slit and her navel, the head came to rest just a few short inches below her boobs. The girth of it looked like it would ruin her insides if it would even fit.

Nick stood and pulled her body toward him and I thought he was going to slide himself in, but instead he leaned forward over her torso and inserted his cock between her tits.

"Not cheating if you just lay there and hold your tits together. I'm almost done." With that he started thrusting in and out of her cleavage. Obediently, she applied pressure from the outside of each breast with her hands.

Soon, Nick motioned with his hand for Steph to hand him the shot glass. She did, and he grunted and begun filling it. He spilled some but didn't matter. He easily overflowed the glass.

He sat down now on now on the sofa next to Leigh, holding the shot glass in front of them for her to admire. I could see wetness glistening on her pussy. "Here it is, you lost the bet. Now drink up."

I didn't even have time to process what Leigh's end of the bet was before she took the shot glass and turned it up, drinking the whole of it in a gulp. It was the sluttiest thing I've ever seen. I felt sick. I said nothing.

Still reclining next to him on the couch, both of them naked, Leigh reached out and grabbed his penis, lifting it with an interested look on her face. "Does it always stay this... big and heavy after you cum?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. The video ended.

I groaned. "Leigh, you straight up cheated on me. You made another guy cum. And then you drank it."

"I know it seems that way but they were really convincing that it wasn't cheating if I didn't actively get him off with my hands or mouth. And remember, I was just trying to get my clothes back. That's why I made the second bet."

"Jesus, there was another bet?" I asked.

"Well on the porn movie, there was this girl, and she came like 4 times while she was having sex with the same guy. And I said that was totally unrealistic, no girl could cum that easy. And they said any girl would cum within a minute with a guy that knew what they were doing. Marc said if I sat on his lap for 1 minute I would cum. I told him I wasn't going to fuck him, because that would definitely be cheating. He said he would make me cum with his hands. They told me it wasn't cheating if it was a bet. I can see now that I'm explaining it to you how it's kind of a gray area but I was just trying to get my clothes back, and I was kinda horny after we got interrupted by your boss, and I wasn't thinking straight."

I just said nothing and hit play on the phone. And there she was, my girlfriend, naked, sitting down on Marc's lap.

Whoever had filmed it, Steph I presumed, had done a poor job of framing so that I couldn't see below her belly button, but she was wiggling and squealing as she complained "That tickles!"

She set her jaw in a determined grimace and grew silent. She continued squirming, however and it slowly became almost rhythmic. It became clear she was trying to suppress any verbal indication of pleasure but soon her eyes, got big and and she let out a brief humming sigh, her jaw still clamped shut. Marc's free hand, the left one, slid up her belly until it reached her left breast, which he started massaging. Leigh bit her lip.

Only about ten seconds later, Leigh arched her back, opened her mouth wide and let put a piercing scream. Her pussy came into view and I could see Marc's hand vigorously rubbing her clit as she shook and screamed through her orgasm. Finally she shuddered and stopped shaking, sliding off of Marc and slouching onto the couch next to him. Marc leaned over as if to kiss her but she stiff armed him. "No sir, I have a boyfriend." She said it playfully but i could tell she had come to her senses a bit after the orgasm and was feeling some shame. She stood and said "ok guys I'm leaving. Where are my clothes?"

Nick held up his phone toward Leigh. I could see from my angle that it was on stopwatch mode, stopped at 47 seconds. "You agreed to the bet, Leigh. Sorry but you gotta walk back to your room naked." Leigh rolled her eyes at the camera and shrugged. The video ended.

I didn't say anything. I just walked to the pull out sofa and begun unfolding it and making the bed. Leigh tried to speak and I cut her off. "You'd better go to bed," I said tersely. "Early morning."

I could tell she wanted to talk more, but she knew that she indeed had an early morning. After lingering for another moment, she made for the bed and was soon asleep.

I barely slept that night. I wanted to just force it all from my mind and drift off, but I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd seen. How could she do this to me? I couldn't believe that my girlfriend, who I'd always known to be conservative and naive until a few months ago was hanging out naked and messing around with other guys and didn't even seen that remorseful about it.

I woke up the next morning and the memories of the previous evening returned immediately. I felt miserable, both physically from lack of sleep and emotionally from the events that had transpired. Leigh was getting dressed, squeezing her toned naked body into her warmup gear. I'd overslept a little and she was just about to be on her way out the door to make her way to the start line where she'd warm up with the other athletes. I said nothing as she finished dressing and packing her backpack. She planted a kiss on my lips as she left, and said, "I love you. We will talk later. Wish me luck."

"Good luck," I said halfheartedly as she walked out the door.

I found Steph at the start line since I didn't really have anyone else to watch the race with. We watched the swim from the spectator area on the shore, and then watched the transition to the bikes. It would be a bit before we saw the athletes again.

Steph eventually picked up on my gloomy mood. "What's up with you today?" she asked.

I suddenly felt a wave of anger. After all, Steph had been present at all of the instances when Leigh had behaved poorly, and had done nothing to discourage the behavior. In fact, she'd encouraged it at times. I clenched my jaw and said "I saw the videos from last night, Steph. Leigh's been getting increasingly slutty with other guys and you're partially to blame."

"Ted, first of all, it was all just harmless fun. Just some dares and bets that may have gotten out of hand, but it's not like anyone's taking it seriously- there's no emotions involved, it's just young attractive people having fun together." The words she was saying were insane, no guy in my position would label Leigh's actions as harmless fun, but Steph had such a reassuring demeanor and likable way about her that I almost found myself nodding along. But I caught myself. I had to push back on this.

"I'm taking it seriously, Steph!" I retorted. "It might be a game to you but my girlfriend who was never even comfortable wearing a bikini to the pool is parading around naked and making other guys cum. Hell, she sat on Marc's lap and got fingerbanged last night."

"Well she said you couldn't make her cum after the nude beach yesterday because you were taking work calls," she shot back. Immediately I could tell by her face that she felt bad about saying it. "Look, that was too far and I'm sorry. The truth is I'm just bummed about my own marriage imploding. I like you, Ted and I didn't mean to be a bad influence on Leigh. I'll try to steer her toward less risque behavior in the future."

"Really?" I asked. "That would be great, thanks Steph."

"Sure thing, now enough serious shit, I need a drink!"

We found a cart that was serving mimosas and a spectator area to drink them. After a several enjoyable hours, we were pretty drunk.

The rest of the race became a blur, but Marc and Leigh both won! They were the men's and women's Ironman World Champions! In my buzzed state I was happy for Leigh and even had a somewhat grudging respect for Marc. Even Nick exceeded his goals with a good time for an amateur.

When Leigh finally got through all of the fans and media adulation, she hugged me as if nothing in the world was wrong. She seemed exuberant about the win but also very tired.

"I can't wait to just have a nap and then a tame night with a glass of wine," she said. She made good on the first part of that, falling asleep almost immediately when we got back to our hotel room. It was a little past 5pm. Being tired and pretty well sloshed, I fell asleep right next to her.

I awoke very groggy and looked over at the clock- it was 10:30 pm. Leigh was nowhere to be found. I checked my phone. I had a text from Leigh that said "Headed to Marc's suite for a celebratory drink. Didn't want to wake you." That was at 7:30, and nothing since.

Slowly I dressed and made my way down. I was pretty hungover and was hoping could make an appearance, give my congratulations, and return with Leigh. As I approached the suite I heard loud rave music, and realized it could only be coming from inside the suite. I knocked at the door. No answer. I knocked more loudly and after 15 seconds later the door cracked. A guy I'd never seen answered. "Who are you?" he asked in some European accent.

"I'm Ted, Leigh's boyfriend," I stated.

He raised his eyebrows looking surprised, and then laughed. "Nice try, stalker, but this is a closed party. I don't know Leigh very well but I'm doubting very seriously that she has a boyfriend."

The door started to close but a familiar female voice said "who is at the door?"

"Some weirdo claiming to be Leigh's boyfriend," said the self-appointed bouncer.

Lorelai's face appeared around the edge of the door. "Ted!" she exclaimed. "Come in!" She opened the door wider and revealed that she was stark naked. The room was packed with probably at least 50 people, several of them being women who were naked or in various states of undress. Most of the people had their back turned to the door and seemed to be watching something at the other end of the room. Some were chanting but with the music blaring it was hard to discern what they were saying.

My eyes returned to the redheaded bombshell Lorelai, who looked as brilliant as ever in all her naked glory, but I couldn't focus on that. "Lorelai, I thought this was going to be super low key and tame."

Lorelai smiled. "It was until a bunch of friends of Marc's showed up with a bunch of drugs. I took just one pill but once it started kicking in, my clothes started to feel hot and itchy and it just felt so good to be free of them. Several of the other girls agreed and once we shed them, the party really took off."

This did not sound good. I looked around nervously but didn't see Leigh. I started to shove my way through the crowd. Lorelai grabbed my hand and started to pull me back but I kept moving, pulling Lorelai with me. Between the tightly grouped crowd and Lorelai pulling against me it was slow going but soon I realized what the crowd was chanting. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" they shouted. Still peering over the shoulders of few rows of onlookers, I caught my first glimpse of Leigh. I could only see her from the chest up, and it appeared she was in her underwear. I recognized the revealing pink bra she was wearing as one of my favorites. She was clearly the object of the chanting and almost everyone's attention. She was smiling shyly and looking like she was embarrassed but also enjoying the attention. "Are they trying to convince her take her top off?" I asked Lorelai, panicking inside.

"Not exactly, why don't we go over here and talk?" Lorelai suggested, putting a hand on my shoulder and steering me away. I let her move me several feet to he side of the room, behind the speakers so we could hear each other. I kept an eye toward Leigh but still couldn't see anything below her bra. At least she wasn't totally naked, considering over half the girls in here were.

"Lorelai, what is she doing over there?" I asked.

"Marc and Nick have been arguing all week about who has a bigger dick. Typical guys," she said, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, when all the girls started getting naked, they followed suit and the argument resumed. Callie and I got them hard with our hands. It's easy to see Marc's is longer and Nick's is thicker, so we told them that. But they weren't satisfied. They said the tiebreaker had to be which one FEELS bigger. You know, like from the inside."

Just then, Leigh's head and shoulders disappeared from view, as If she'd sat down suddenly. The gathered crowd cheered and shouted. About 10 seconds later, her head resurfaced. I immediately noticed that the cups of her bra had been pulled down, exposing her tits. She looked flushed, excited, and horny. I'd seen enough. I pushed my way aggressively through the crowd. I was not prepared for what I saw.

Leigh was bottomless, the bra was all she wore. She adjusted it, pulling it back over her tits, but the left one popped back out mostly immediately. She didn't seem to notice. Seated on chairs to her left and right were Nick and Marc, both nude and with large erections. She was looking at Nick's. "That one's gonna be hard to beat," she said. Had my girlfriend just briefly fucked another guy in from of a room full of people?!

A cheer went up from the crowd. Many phones were out, filming everything. About then I noticed Steph standing next to me, nude as well. As always, her body looked exquisite. "Steph, what the hell?" I shouted over the noise. "You said you wouldn't let this happen."

She looked at me with glassy eyes and giggled. "Well," she said sheepishly, "that was before we all took MDMA and started rolling so hard. I'm sooo horny!" She attempted to hug me, pressing her tits against me.

"It's gone too far this time, Steph," I said, pushing her away. She shrugged, her tits bouncing with the exaggerated motion. "Whoopsie," she said flippantly. With that, she turned around and started dancing with a stranger behind her.