Leigh Trains For A Triathlon Pt. 03

Story Info
The story concludes as things get way out of control.
9.1k words
4.16
10.5k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This concludes the Leigh story. Read part 1 and 2 first. There's cheating in this story- if that's not your thing, don't read. All characters are over 18.

The next 2 months were a blur as Leigh trained for the Ironman World Championships in Hawaii in October. Marc was flying everyone there: Leigh, me, Steph, Jim, and Nick. Only Leigh and Marc had qualified but Loop got Jim and Nick in as amateurs.

We didn't talk a ton in those days about what had transpired in Mexico, I had set forth my expectations of Leigh's future behavior and expected her to abide by it. No showing off naked or topless to other guys, no more naked photo shoots, no taking or sending inappropriate pictures, no touching other guys or allowing herself to be touched inappropriately. She pushed back a little, saying if anything occurred in professional manner that was required by her triathlon and modeling contract she might have to break these rules, but only in a controlled professional setting. I vehemently disagreed and after some discussion we agreed she'd at least consult me every step of the way if anything "professional" came up that was in violation of my wishes. Leigh seemed to think it was unlikely.

You can imagine my sense of unease as we boarded the private plane to Hawaii, and not just because of Leigh. Work allowed me to go to on the trip but they weren't excited about it, and it came with the stipulation that I be available anytime day or night to field calls or handle emergencies. As Lorelai and Callie strutted their way down the aisle of the even larger plane that Loop had chartered to Hawaii, offering each of us drinks, I did my best to quiet the voice telling me this was going to be a long few days.

We arrived late Wednesday night and were there for 4 full days, Thursday through Sunday, with the race on the final day. We'd leave early Monday morning.

The first day was pretty boring. We walked through a huge expo where bike and gear manufacturers, sports drink companies, and personal trainers all had booths. There were also a bunch of retail areas selling Ironman merchandise. Leigh had to sit for 2 hours at the Loop booth with Marc, greeting fans and signing autographs. I wasn't going to let the 2 of them sit next to each other unchaperoned, so I tagged along and was quickly bored. There was nowhere for me to hang out near their booth without being awkward, so I just kind of perused the expo for a while, mostly staying nearby and walking by frequently.

I heard discussion from a number of fans after stopping by to get her autograph- almost invariably the females walked away truly impressed and complimentary of how she'd come out of nowhere in her triathlon career. The men, on the other hand came away talking about how hot Leigh was, many commenting on the photoshoot. I was surprised at how crude and graphic some of the comments were. It made me angry but also in a weird way I was kind of pleased to be in a position that all of them would envy if they knew who I was. After all, I was sleeping with the girl they were all drooling over.

Finally the marathon autograph session ended, and we were headed back to the hotel. Just as we walked in the front door, Leigh said, "Ok I have my fitting for my tri suit, you can head to the room and I'll meet you back there."

"You already have a tri suit, what do you mean a fitting?" I asked.

"This suit has to fit my body perfectly to maximize aerodynamics and minimize drag. Pro triathletes refit them for every race."

"Do you have to get naked for that?" I questioned.

"Of course, silly, I'm naked under my tri suit, aren't I? I have to wear the thing for hours through the swim, bike, and run so I can't have it chafing anywhere." Seeing my concerned expression she added, "don't get mad, this is one of those professional obligations I told you about. George is the designer and fitter, and he is the best at what he does. Plus he's totally gay. You gave nothing to worry about."

"All the same, I'm coming with you," I said.

"Fine with me. You're gonna be bored."

I was bored, and the fitting took nearly 45 minutes. George was definitely indeed gay and a super nice guy, and so professional and almost clinical as he took his measurements that I almost felt bad for questioning the process. Even though Leigh was naked, George was the only other one in the room and acted as if he had no idea she had even disrobed. I calmed down a good bit seeing this- maybe Leigh had a point with her exceptions for professional behavior.

The next day was Friday. Leigh and I woke up and took a walk around the resort where we were staying. We talked about her schedule for the day, which included a leisurely training swim in one of the secluded coves on the resort property. I told her I'd plan on sitting on the beach and drinking a margarita while watching them train.

But my boss had other plans. Around lunchtime I got a call that there'd been an emergency and a client meeting I'd missed had been a disaster. It was well past close of business back home now but my boss had promised the client a reworked proposal by first thing Saturday morning, which meant I had the rest of the afternoon Hawaii time to get it done. I felt a lump in my stomach as I watched Leigh walk out with Marc and Nick to go for their swim. Jim and Steph had opted for a bike ride instead.

But soon I was engrossed in my work, and not thinking much about Leigh. Until she texted me 30 min later.

"George doesn't have our new suits ready so we are going to train without them. Is that ok?" it read.

"Sure," I quickly replied, eager to resume my work and get it done. I appreciated her communicating but I don't know why she thought it would make a difference to me whether she wore her tri suit or the modest one piece she'd left in. This way I didn't even have to worry about the guys talking her into changing in front of them. I put my phone down and kept working.

My boss called to drone on about specific items he wanted changed in the proposal, and I put him on speaker, half listening and half continuing to work. I'm not sure how long the call lasted, but I had just hung up when Leigh came rushing in, looking flushed and excited.

"Babe!" she exclaimed. "Guess what?! We raced across the cove to that rocky point we saw this morning and I beat Marc and Nick! Isn't that crazy?"

"Yeah," I said trying to feign interest as I continued to work. "But I thought you guys were just going for a slow, easy swim since it's so close to the race."

"Well we were, but I guess we're all just competitive." She laughed. "Of course Marc and Nick tried to say it was because they had "too much drag" in the water since they didn't have their tri suits on to um.. hold things in place. Marc called them 'rudders'. They are ridiculous."

I scoffed, I'd seen the guys walking out to the beach. The board shorts they'd each had on certainly would cause more friction in the water than a form fitting tri suit, but to call them a "rudder" was a little much. "Yeah, they were probably just mad about being slower than you."

"I thought so too! Then they started arguing over whose 'rudder' was bigger and wanted me to judge. I told them it was a tie because even though Marc's is longer, Nick's is a lot thicker. Then they said I should help them with their rudders since I caused them in the first place."

I'm not sure I followed the logic. Why would it be Leigh's fault that the tri suits weren't ready? It sounded like the guys were just trying to get her to touch and feel around their pants. "I hope you didn't do anything too hands on to help them," I said.

"Don't worry babe, I told them no way- that they could take care of themselves. Then I saw how nice the view was from the point and decided to do yoga in the grass overlooking the ocean. They asked if they could watch me while they took care of their problem and I said that was fine. Hope that's ok."

"Sure," I said. I was proud of Leigh for not giving into the guys and staying away from anything borderline inappropriate.

"It was so relaxing doing my yoga routine out there in nature. Really helped me lose some of my anxiety about the race. When I got done they showed me how much they had let loose while I did yoga- they just left it right there on the rocks! It was a lot- more than I thought was possible, but their rudders were still pretty big."

Man these guys were competitive maniacs. I couldn't believe they were tearing up their shorts just to gain a minimal advantage during the middle of a training swim.

Leigh went to shower and I spent the rest of the afternoon finishing my presentation. We went to bed early that night.

Saturday was just kind of a day we had to kill. None of the athletes racing wanted to train and risk fatigue or soreness the next day. It was decided that we'd go to the beach. We all went, Leigh and I, Marc, Nick, Jim, Steph, Callie, and Lorelai. Marc said he knew the best beach in the area.

It was a little bit of a hike with all our gear, but when we rounded the last corner on the trail, about 50 yards from where it emerged from the canopy of trees onto the beach, I saw that Marc was right. This stretch of beach looked beaufiful. I had a whole bucket of margaritas in the cooler I was carrying and was looking forward to finally having some enjoyment on this trip.

As we approached the trail, a beautiful blonde woman in her late 30's walked by on the beach where the trail ended. She was naked. Even as I admired her breasts gently bouncing as she walked, glistening with sweat, I started to wonder... and then I saw it. Right at the trailhead on the beach. "Nude beachgoers only beyond this point."

Jim noticed it in the same instant. "Um, guys, no one said anything about this being a nude beach."

Marc looked up at the sign. "Well, that's new. This beach was clothing optional last time I came. Sorry about that guys, but isn't the view perfect?"

Leigh spoke up and I was hoping she'd want to turn back and find another beach. "Well it looks like we're all about to become even better friends," she said. My heart sank.

"Steph and I are going back," Jim said firmly. "Let's go, Steph."

"Don't speak for me," Steph resisted. "You know I don't like that." To my astonishment, she set down her bag, looked Jim right in the eyes, and pushed her bikini bottoms straight down to the sand. She then quickly undid her top where it clasped in the front between the cups and let it fall to the sand as well. "You can go back if you want," she said. Callie and Lorelai were the first to recover from our collective stunned silence, they giggled and quickly followed Steph's lead, joining her in nudity.

Nervously, I pulled Leigh aside. "Leigh, this is crazy. We don't do stuff like this. Can we go back?"

Leigh looked at the ground, then looked back at me, resolve in her eyes. "I think I want to do stuff like this," she said quietly. "It sounds fun, let's have an adventure. Look at this beach, look how beautiful it is. There's a waterfall over there- this place is paradise. You can look at all the naked girls you want and I don't care. You've got margaritas if you're nervous."

"Leigh, you know Marc brought us here just so he could see you and all the other girls naked again."

"I think you're wrong about that, Ted. He's just European and nudity is not a big deal to him. Besides, he's already seen me naked. You'll be right here with me, making sure I'm on my best behavior."

I realized it wasn't an argument I was going to win. Behind Leigh, I saw Marc and Nick disrobe. Their dicks were noticeably bigger than mine. I hated this, but I didn't see a good option. At least I'd get to see some skin too. "Fine," I relented.

Leigh was naked before I could even put my stuff down. She bounced over to Callie and Lorelai, who each gave her a high five. Nervously, I glanced around. Six naked people, including my girlfriend. Jim standing fully clothed with his arms crossed, glaring at me. I swallowed, realizing I had to pull the trigger or I'd lose my nerve. I slid my trunks down, then quickly picked up the cooler I'd been carrying to hide myself.

"Unbelievable," Jim said. "Congrats, you're all a bunch of psychopaths. Steph, I'm going to the room. If you're not there in 10 minutes, I'm going to the airport and going home, and we're done. Enjoy the rest of your life." He turned to walk away.

"Enjoy your tanlines, Jim," she replied with a laugh. "I'll be out here getting rid of mine. If you change your mind about being a jealous stick in the mud you know where to find me." And with that Steph turned away and walked toward the water. As she passed me, she whispered "Nice cock."

The walk to where we decided to put our chairs down was somewhat reassuring. There were maybe 30 people on the beach within view of where we were, about half male and half female. In that time I discovered that Marc and Nick's extraordinary size was an anomaly. My penis was at least as big or bigger than two thirds of the ones out here. In a weird way, I hoped Leigh was looking at them, so she wasn't only comparing me to Marc and Nick. And then there were the girls. With very few exceptions, the girls on this beach were all beautiful. My eyes were treated to sights I never thought I'd see, and that's saying nothing of the actual geographical beauty of the location we were in. By the time we found a spot for our chairs, I was starting to accept the situation.

The sunscreening began, Leigh and I helped each other and Lorelai and Callie paired up with Nick and Marc, respectively, for the hard to reach parts. I got hard as Leigh playfully rubbed sunscreen onto my dick, as I watched Lorelai get sunscreen thoroughly rubbed into her tits by Nick. Her milky white complexion stood out here among the mostly tan beachgoers. "Looks like someone's enjoying the view a little too much," Leigh whispered in my ear, before walking over to Steph to help lotion her up. I noticed Nick and Marc watching this particular show intently.

Hiding behind dark sunglasses, I tried to enjoy the next few hours as I surveyed the flesh on display. Leigh sat to my left, and true to her word, didn't say anything about my glances in every direction, even though I knew I was being obvious despite the sunglasses. Steph plopped down to my right, and we shared the entire bucket of margaritas, making sport of mocking the triathletes who opted for water. Tomorrow might be their day, but today was ours.

At one point when Leigh got up to go throw a frisbee with Callie and Lorelai, Steph turned to me and said "I'm proud of you for going with the flow, Ted. You're a way better sport than my husband."

"Aren't you worried he'll actually leave?" I asked.

She shrugged, her pert nipples catching my eyes as her boobs jiggled with the shrugging motion. "I doubt it," she said. "We've had some issues ever since the bet with Nick and the thing in the car. He's just no fun to be around and treats me like his property. I don't think he'll leave though."

I glanced up at Leigh, who had strayed with Callie and Lorelai a little further down the beach.

Just then, two girls walked up to our group. They looked like they were in college. They introduced themselves, the blonde was Sydney and the brunette was Abby. They both looked incredible naked. After a few minutes of small talk, they said, "we were wondering if you'd help us play a joke on our boyfriends. We had planned to bring them here, surprise them with it being a nude beach, and have a fun afternoon drinking in the sun. But they opted for golf despite us telling them it'd be worth it. We need to make them regret it."

"What did you have in mind?" asked Nick suddenly interested.

"Well," said Sydney, blushing innocently, "we noticed from a distance that the two of you are very... well endowed." She indicated Marc and Nick with her gestures as she continued talking, "We were hoping you'd let us take some suggestive pictures with those things of yours, to make them jealous. Just as a joke. But nothing that your girlfriends aren't comfortable with." She motioned loosely at the females in our group.

"None of these are our girlfriends, just friends. And you do whatever you want with my dick," said Nick, grinning.

Marc nodded, smiling. "Likewise," he said. "As long as my face does not appear in the pictures."

The guys quickly got their dicks hard for the occasion. The college girls blushed as they casually did this while carrying on a conversation. I noticed Marc ogling Leigh a bit as he stroked himself but decided to let it pass.

Steph volunteered to be the photographer. The first picture was taken from behind Marc and Nick as they were seated facing the ocean. The girls stood in front of them next to the water, looking at the big cocks as if they'd just walked by and noticed them. Sydney covered her mouth and blushed as if giggling and Abby just glared open mouthed as if in shock at the dicks in the foreground. The next picture was taken with the 4 of them standing up, as if introducing themselves, with the girls' eyes still transfixed on the dicks. The last picture was of the girls kneeling on the sand, back to back, each facing one of the guys and reaching out as if about to grab them and suck them off.

Steph sent the pictures to Sydney, who sent it to her boyfriend. We all passed Steph's phone around and all had a good laugh about the pictures, it was a pretty funny joke. Unless you were their boyfriends, of course. I was the last to see them, and as I was handing the phone back to Steph, a picture came through text. It was Jim, at the airport. The message just said FUCK YOU.

I saw Steph's eyes darken briefly as she read it, but she recovered quickly and walked over to where everyone was standing. She tossed me her phone once again. To everyone's shock, she grabbed hold of Jim and Nick's cocks. "Seems I need my picture taken too, Ted. I did as I was told and snapped a few pictures. She released her grip, walked back over to me, grabbed her phone. After a moment of studying it, she turned the screen to me. "This one ought to get my husband's attention- what do you think?" she asked me.

It was the last picture I'd taken, Steph was turned mostly away from the camera, offering a great view of her ass, she was turned just enough sideways to show her right tit in profile. Her right hand was grabbing Nick's cock, pressing it nearly against her navel. She was looking down at it. She held her left hand almost behind her, with her fingers grasping the head of Marc's dick, her wedding and engagement ring glinting in the sun.

"It's, umm, a nice picture," I stammered.

"Let's see if Jim thinks so," she said.

She turned the phone back around and tapped the screen a few times, then calmly went back to her seat and the margarita.

Sydney and Abby thanked us and kept walking down the beach.

As I retook my seat, Steph said "Looks like someone's enjoying himself," with a smirk toward my lap. I realized I was hard as a rock. "Let me get a feel of this one too," she said. She reached over and grabbed it by the base, then teasingly slid her hand along the shaft. She massaged the head for a few seconds before releasing it. A tiny bit of precum had dribbled out. "You better save that for Leigh," she said.

I looked down the beach at Leigh, who was now talking with Callie and Lorelai to a group of guys. I watched jealously for a bit as Leigh spoke casually to the guys, laughing at their jokes. I was not as uncomfortable as I had been at first but I'd never get used to the idea of my girlfriend just casually hanging out naked with other guys. After a while, the girls finally walked back over and announced they were ready to leave.

We hiked to the trailhead, got dressed, and headed back to the hotel. As we walked, I checked my phone, which I'd left in the pocket of my shorts. 6 missed calls from my boss. Shit.