Leila Electric

Story Info
Shard-Strike Universe! MCU for adults!
10.1k words
4.58
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leila Electric

A Shard-Strike Universe Story

Written by HarmonyMotion

Edited by Au Goose

Shard-Strike Universe created by Au Goose

Special thanks to The Penguin!

Prologue

"And to you, the graduating class of 2018, I say, 'the future is yours!' Let's make it a bright one!"

A barrage of golden tassled black graduation caps flew into the air.

Daniel pushed his way through the swarm to meet Leila stepping down from the raised stage. They fell together into a tight hug.

"Congrats Leila!"

"Thanks, Danya!"

"And even bigger congrats on your internship at Gurglr! That's serious stuff! Machine learning, AI... your computer stuff is gonna put me out of a job!"

"Aww, I doubt it! I don't even know what I'm doing! I'm just going there to have free lunch!"

"Oh come on, Leila. You know you earned the position!"

"Nom nom nom!"

"Well, I know you'll do great things, even if you won't admit it."

Daniel's words were certainly prophetic, but not in the way he expected...

Four months at Gurglr and Leila wasn't enjoying her free meals so much any more. They provided breakfast, lunch, dinner, and oh-so-many snacks. But she wasn't partaking in it freely. No, it was out of necessity.

The machine learning project they had her on was huge! Only now they were short-handed, having just had their budget cut from lack of results. The real visionaries were being diverted to more lucrative endeavors and a skeleton crew of junior hires like Leila were left to pick up the pieces.

Leila felt like she did nothing but live at the office. 9:00 AM in, 11:00 PM out, three meals a day, unlimited snacking. Her previously short, slim body had steadily been packing on weight, but the increases were so gradual, her stress so high, that she barely noticed. Until one day, she looked at an old photo of herself while standing in front of a mirror.

She dropped her phone in shock.

What was supposed to be the dream job, a golden opportunity to work for a prestigious company, was wearing her down. She hardly got to spend any time with Daniel anymore. Meanwhile, he was so supportive of her. She didn't want to mention how much trouble she was having at work... lest he think less of her.

Another long night in the office. She nibbled on a stick of cheese from the company's always-stocked refrigerator. She kicked off a fresh sequence of simulations for the AI to play and experiment with. Hopefully the most recent round of bugs had been ironed out. Hopefully they wouldn't have to painstakingly go back and discard hundreds of millions of faulty knowledge nodes from their servers. Hopefully they'd have something to show for it all in the morning.

A software alarm tripped. She got the page immediately. Shit. One of the servers was down. She was supposed to be strictly software side, but after the cuts...

Leila sighed and headed toward the racks. She hated the place. Hundreds of machines, each with twenty-odd cables coming out of them, simultaneously too cold in order to keep the computers from overheating, yet too hot when standing in between them in the aisles...

And the noise! The humming was absolutely deafening! She couldn't even think in there! It was like being entombed in a hot, sweaty beehive.

She headed toward the server stack indicated on her phone display. Somewhere in that pile of scalable silicon a hard drive needed to be replaced. It was always such a pain to even locate the correct one.

But Leila wouldn't have to locate anything this evening. The very first shard strike took care of that...

Chapter 1

At first, Leila thought it was some aberrant electrical short. An arc of electricity, far larger than she'd ever seen, bolted from a server to the one opposite, crackling, smoking, sizzling. Before she even had time to process the event or panic about it, things got... weird.

Slender, half-opaque pink-white crystals burst through the ceiling, smashing into entire racks of servers, splintering upon impact. Leila screamed and instinctively ducked. Peeking out from under her arms, she saw the wreckage of shattered motherboards and burning cables. The night sky, visible through the gaps in the ceiling, glowed a strange, pastel pink.

More jagged crystals thundered around the Gurglr office, sending sparkling exotic shrapnel flying through the walls, continuing to bombard the dark office space. They ripped through desks, computers, paraphernalia,...and several people working late. Where the glassy fragments landed, they burst into flame, igniting the entire building with a strangely translucent fire. With fires breaking out on every floor and seemingly every room there was no way to escape.

Leila wanted to scream as the cataclysmic event unfolded around her. Bolts of electricity from the short-circuiting microchips pelted her skin. Her insides felt simultaneously icy and hot; an extremely uncomfortable, unfamiliar sensation... yet she felt no pain. All Leila could do was stare wide-eyed in horror and uncertainty as jagged lightning pierced her.

"What is happening?" she wailed in terror, feeling even more strange as the bolts continued to caress her, burning pin-prick holes into her clothes while leaving her skin unharmed.

Flooded with weirdly colored electricity, burning and shivering, Leila's body began to change. Eyes wide open, she watched as the room seemed to shrink before her. Within moments, she was eye level with the top of racks that she'd required a stepladder to reach! She could feel the cold blast of the thundering air conditioning rustling her lovely brunette locks.

Leila looked down from her new vantage point. She was so tall! And as luck would have it, she retained her god-given blessed proportions that she'd been so proud of. If anything, they seemed amplified! The long, slender legs making up so much of her previously short frame still accounted for a generous portion of her height, but now her calves were thrusting out from the bottom of her ragged skirt. It looked like her best feature had gotten better.

But they weren't merely long anymore; oh no, they were so much more now. Sleek. Fit. Smooth. Sexy.

Even amidst the flames, she was overcome by the need to see her legs! Twisting her hands into the hips of her skirt, she tore the smoldering garment in half with a single eager jerk, the ash-rotted fabric coming apart with a violent ripping sound. The vista that met her hungry gaze was... dreamy. Her thighs packed on dense, tight flesh, subtly rippling with feminine muscle. They were perfectly smooth and looked absolutely impenetrable, as if carved out of marble, then polished to a beautiful shine. Her calves were even longer than her upper legs, sporting sleek, elliptical muscle.

Leila had always felt self conscious about her knees, but her tan skin had tightened around them beautifully, excessive wrinkles and saggy flesh gone. In fact, there was absolutely nothing that sagged about her anymore.

She hadn't been packing much in the trunk department, but she definitely needed a butt worthy of her sexy stems now. A quick twist at the waist, and she saw that was exactly what the electric make-over had on the schedule next. Her derriere began to expand, tastefully large spheres crowning the perfect majesty of her ridiculously long legs. Leila reached down to grab her porcelain cheeks, marveling how absolutely smooth they felt, how high they rested, and how lusciously firm they were as she squeezed them.

Tiny bolts of energy continued to arc into her flesh, seemingly powering this transformation working its way up her length and burning away the last scraps of her blouse. The bones of her hips began to creak, widening just a fraction, giving her a beautiful thigh gap while still retaining her slim frame.

Those slightly flared curves served as the perfect platter to outline her new, trimmer waist. All of the excess weight she had put on in the last six months reconfigured itself in all the right ways, absolutely melting away from her tapering waistline. What remained was a soft, sexy, subtle six-pack, shifting into and out of prominence with her lightest movement, mesmerizing to the eyes.

Traveling up the smooth, sinuous contours of her abdomen led her fingertips to pert breasts. Leila was watching in awe, realizing the transformation seemed to have started where a small crystal had burst forth from the floor, somehow growing through her foot without injuring her. And then... her vision of this curious overlap of flesh and crystal was becoming blocked. By her own expanding boobs!

She'd never been ashamed of the pair she had--she preferred tight and well-shaped over pure size. But now, she seemed to be having her cake and wolfing down on it too.

Her bare breasts filled with luscious flesh, yet still retaining that firm heft that she was so proud of. Leila almost wanted to protest as they grew larger, larger, then still impossibly larger, worried that they would begin to sag or cause her pain... but the logical consequences of her astounding growth never happened! Those beautiful swells just continued to balloon, pale skin with a light tan completely obscuring her view of her lower body.

She must have grown multiple cup sizes in the span of seconds!

And then they swelled once more, as if with one final heave, her staggeringly large breasts resting so proudly--nay arrogantly--on her beautiful torso.

She couldn't see it, but her hair was thickening and gaining a beautiful luster as well. Her brunette locks lengthened and lightened in color, actually becoming pastel pink at the ends.

The electricity continued to buzz all over Leila's new form. Her milky hazel eyes became vividly defined, gleaming like polished jade. Lips fuller, taking on a kissable cupid's bow shape, where a mere smile would bewitch any onlookers fortunate enough to be blessed by Leila's grace.

And then, a shard grew right through entire racks of servers, piercing and phasing through intricate circuitry, almost as if the air itself was freezing into frosted glass. Leila barely had time to register that the sharp piece of crystal was heading straight for her forehead. Its gleaming, sinister tip looked like it promised a gruesome end.

It struck her head on, the jagged, coursing electricity trailing behind it redirected and flowing directly into her brain. A thick golden lightning bolt etched itself onto her torso, traveling down from her neck, in between her generous cleavage, and ending below her bellybutton.

Leila's neural pathways flared with frantic activity as she absorbed the contents of Gurglr's machine learning algorithms...

Chapter 2

The city of Phoenix--and the world--were in complete disarray as the mysterious lightning strikes continued on every continent. Friends and families searched for their loved ones while incredible videos of humans doing impossible, unnatural things flooded social media.

Miles from the blast downtown, Daniel had slept through it all. But this morning, in the sweltering, arid Arizona heat, he was glued to the TV, cell phone in hand. Sweat poured down his face as he sat next to his cheap electric fan. His call history was nothing but Leila, interspersed with some of her friends. None of them had seen her. And Leila wasn't answering.

"Most of last night's unexplained building fires are now under control according to the city's fire chief.Police and paramedics are looking through the smoldering cinders for survivors. Many are asking, 'Why us? Why Phoenix?' A handful of other densely populated cities around the world also seem to have been targeted. San Francisco, Mexico City, New Delhi, Paris all are reporting similar dry lightning and the accompanying crystalline shards... Military advisors remain uncertain how this attack could have originated. Reports of 'shard lightning' attacks are also beginning to come in from remote locations with no clear targets or purpose.

Charred human bodies have been found in all areas under attack. Reports of missing persons continue to rise by the hour.

Major governments are denying responsibility for these horrific attacks and the catastrophic loss of life. Those fringe elements and terrorist bodies who have claimed responsibility have been deemed 'opportunistic parasites' by our national security agencies, incapable of an operation on this scale even with more conventional weaponry. The massive death toll surrounding the firestorms has drawn swift and unified condemnation even from nations so far unaffected. While tensions remain at an all time high, the focus has been on dealing with new fires as they erupt.

Interviews with people on the street offer countless theories. Many believe that this attack may have been extraterrestrial, or even magical in nature, citing the significance of the date as the Fall equinox. Let's take a look at some of these stories."

"Yeah, I saw it man, I was there! It was like, boom, and these rainbow-y crystals man, they were just there, growing through everything. I don't know what was happening! Hey, hey you, that's my bike, don't you *bleep!!!* loot it!"

The camera swiftly pivoted to where the man was shouting. The would-be thief seemed to stiffen on the spot, then mysteriously wandered off in a daze. Then the screen swapped back to the studio where the network's most charming anchor stared into the camera.

"Please, stay safe and contact your loved ones. The President will be giving a speech in one hour.

This has been Sophia Gomez, reporting live from CNN."

More spellbinding imagery of the chaos filled the screen, some of it happening right in his own city. Tearing his eyes from the fresh footage, Daniel looked down at his phone and cursed.

"Come on, Leila, pick up..." he muttered, watching the growing instances of raiding and wanton destruction of property. Except this time, looters seemed to be launching fireballs from their hands, or pushing around cars with some concerted effort...

Suddenly, the front door to Daniel's house burst open.

"Whoa! Shit!" he yelled at the shockingly tall woman at his doorstep. "Who are you?!" She was clad in what seemed to be black leather pants and matching jacket. How could she wear a getup like this on a day this hot?!

She was fucking beautiful though.

"Daniel. Your name is Daniel. I know you," the tall, mystery bombshell said in a drone, her eyes glowing.

Daniel got up from his wooden chair and approached slowly.

"How do you know my name?" he inquired, his voice trembling.

"Leila. My name is Leila." The unnatural glow in her eyes began to recede.

"Leila!?"

"You are Daniel. I am Leila. We are romantically linked."

"Leila! Is that... is that really you? What happened?!"

"Growing shards. They struck me. In the head. I am..."

Finally, Leila's eyes stopped glowing. She collapsed to the floor in a heap.

"Leila!"

Daniel still couldn't believe his eyes, but what could he do? He dragged an unconscious Leila, black leather and all, to his bed. Her outfit felt strange, almost like it was part of her skin...

He left it alone. He still couldn't believe this bizarre bombshell could be his girlfriend. The last thing he wanted to do was take advantage of a confused girl, no matter how outrageously beautiful she was. And damn she was stacked!

Daniel laid her down on the bed of his studio apartment, turned on the air conditioning, and continued to watch the news.

"Daniel!" Leila bolted upright, her voice back to normal, albeit panicked.

"Leila! You're awake!" Daniel brought her a sweating glass of ice water.

"Daniel! I had the strangest dream! I was at work, and another goddamn hard drive failed, and I went to the server room, and the craziest thing happened!"

She reached for the glass. The beads of water exploded with a loud pop, shocking her hand. Leila withdrew in pain, knocking and spilling it all over the floor.

"Ow! Fuck! What the hell was that?!" she cried.

"It... it was just water. It looked like a spark of electricity flew out of your fingertips..."

Leila gingerly rubbed her fingers. They seemed paler than usual.

"It... I was... no way. These... things..."

"Shards of crystal?" Daniel offered helpfully.

"Yes! How do you know that?"

"It's all over the news, Lei-ly. The whole world is burning and going crazy and there's crystals everywhere."

"What!? So it wasn't a dream!?"

"No. Actually, you might want to take a look at yourself..."

"Oh god! Is it bad!? Am I scarred all over?"

"Actually... You might be pleasantly surprised.

Leila swung her over the edge of the bed, nearly tripping over their unexpected length. Extending them and rising to full height, she gasped when she realized she was slightly taller than Daniel!

"I wasn't even sure it was you when you showed up at my doorstep....I still can't really believe it," he admitted.

"Whoa! I'm freaking tall!"

Daniel craned his neck slightly to look Leila in her new dark green eyes, quite a foreign sensation.

"Yeah. That's not all, Lei..."

She looked down to examine her new legs, but her view was, of course, blocked by her stupendous breasts.

"Wow..." Leila brought her hands up to trace her new swells delicately with her fingers. Daniel could only stare and gulp.

"What the hell am I wearing?" she asked, as she brushed the back of her nails over the leathery black material. Her skin tingled from the sensation, even through seeming leather.

And then, the tightly clinging top peeled right off her fair skin. Completely dissipated into tiny arcs of lightning drawn into the tips of her fingers.

"Whoa!!" Leila and Daniel screamed in unison.

"Are you okay!?" Daniel shouted.

"Yeah. Yeah! I'm fine! It feels... good!"

Leila peeled away more of her sexy clubbing outfit, gasping as her electricity caused her nipples to tingle. She pushed her hands down her body, stripping off her entire getup in a single sensuous sweep accompanied by an unmistakable moan of pleasure.

Her moan was interrupted by a sharp gasp at the sight of a golden lightning bolt emblazoned down her torso. And by her overwhelming beauty in general. Just looking at her new, reformed self caused Leila's pussy to ache. Her nipples began to stiffen as her chest flushed in arousal, heart pounding harder and faster, electricity surging through her veins. She pointed at them experimentally, massaging them gently with her crackling power. Oh, it felt so good! Those sensitive, rigid points began to thrum and vibrate of their own accord, until, until...

Those aching tips began to glow, the tiny hairs along her torso standing up before she arched her back, firing twin bolts of lightning that struck the wall!

"Oh wow!!!" Leila screamed as the bolts intensified, leaving black burns along the plaster. Her emerald eyes slammed shut.

"Holy shit! Leila!"

"Yessss!" She yelled, arcs of electricity rolling up between her legs like a Jacob's Ladder, the bolts growing brighter and more intense just before they arced through her violently quivering nether lips. "It feels.... GOOOOD!"

Daniel ducked away, yelping in fear as Leila's pleasure sent the two continuous bolts from her breasts dancing around the room!.

Leila came down off her electric peak. Opening her jade eyes, she saw a terrified Daniel.

But she was still horny. Something in her mind was telling her to play, to experiment. She could learn from this.

"So, Daniel," she purred seductively, conjuring a thin veneer of crackling electricity that morphed itself into black, lacy lingerie that did nothing to cover her crotch or her still tingling nipples. "Want to try having sex?"

Chapter 3

"W-wait, Leila, is this... safe?"

She strutted over to Daniel, her fluid hips wiggling, her firm breasts bouncing ever so slightly.

"Only one way to find out." She smiled. It wasn't entirely friendly.

"I don't think this is a good idea..."