Leila Electric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leila leaned forward, presenting her pendant cleavage to him, before grabbing a fistful of his shirt and hoisting him off the ground.

"Hnng!"

"Ha! Cool!" Leila looked at her outstretched arm. It was tight and toned, but not bulging with muscle.

"You're so strong!" Daniel choked out.

"Yeah. You like it?"

"Leila!!" he screamed, as Leila casually threw him on the bed with a one-handed toss. "Don't you think we should take you to a doctor or something?!"

Leila's eyes glowed. "I predict this is fine. I'll learn on my own." Her voice had that odd echoing tone again, as if half human.

"Wait!!"

Leila leapt on top of Daniel, long legs by his sides, pinning him in place so he couldn't escape.

"No," she replied.

Leaning forward for a kiss, her new, bountiful breasts made contact with Daniel's body first. Those protruding, pink nipples scraped against his shirt, delivering painful shocks through his chest like the posts of a car battery.

Seeing Daniel grimace in pain, Leila willed her energy to lower levels. The sensation faded to a fuzzy, staticky blanket, one that Daniel was able to handle.

Leaning forward, Leila mashed her pink lips against Daniel's, plunging her powerful tongue into his mouth against his will. That too, was accompanied by swirling electricity, the taste, slightly metallic. She nibbled his lower lip lustily with her pearly white teeth, enjoying his helpless protests.

"Mmmf! Mmf!" Daniel moaned, his limbs spasming involuntarily from being Leila-shocked.

Leila broke the kiss, laughing at Daniel's hair which was standing up straight from static electricity.

"Is this okay?" Leila asked, running her hands over Daniel's head, manipulating his upright strands of hair.

"Leila! Please! Can you... be more gentle with your electricity?" he quivered.

"Okay Daniel, just for you." Her emerald eyes glowed again. "I can learn."

Leila ripped his white tee in half with a gentle tug of her sparking hands. Tracing her fingers over his bare chest, she reduced the currents until it was a pleasant tingle for him.

"That... feels funny... and kind of good..." he moaned.

"Noted," Leila responded clinically.

She scooted up, dragging her hardened peaks across his chest, vibrating and tracing a path of her needy currents over him. He shivered as she ground her pebbled tips into his much more vulnerable skin.

Leila kissed him again, this time lifting her body off of his and snaking her long arm down between them. She felt his erection surging, insistently poking against her strong thighs. Walking her fingertips down his body, sending a shock with every "step," she finally traced her way through his soft, silky pubic hair and grabbed his iron rod.

With their lips still touching, she smiled mischievously as she grabbed his leaking boner and gave it a shock.

"Mmmmmmf!" Daniel's eyes opened wide, his screams muffled by Leila's perfect mouth.

Leila expertly aligned his leaking tip against her own canal, gently grazing his overly sensitive head with her tight, wet pink folds. Her crotchless "panties" conveniently provided no barrier for entry... but even if her intimacy was fully covered, was her conjured underwear even corporeal?

But such critical thinking was well beyond Daniel, his body literally electric from her arousal. He stared into her eyes in fear. She'd never been so aggressive before! This wasn't really his Leila, was it?

And then she speared her hot folds over his angry length.

Leila gasped as her hips crashed down onto his. Oh, it felt so good! She had never enjoyed penetration this much before. But now, every little thrust, every nudge in her inner core... her supercharged brain unconsciously tracked and registered every movement even as she cooed in pleasure and enjoyed the sensation of being filled.

She grinded the tingling, sparking peaks of her breasts against him as she continued to pump and use him. Daniel made motions to try and resist, but Leila was far too powerful for him to overcome. She pinned him down with her toned arms, relishing the fact that her strength meant she could do whatever she wanted. He was just an object to her. To be used, experimented with, and learned from. All at her whim.

After minutes of swiveling, twisting, and pumping, Leila found herself on the verge of boiling orgasm. Every single variation in her motions riding Daniel had been catalogued away, and now she just sought her own pleasure, her entire body growing ever hotter, closer and closer to an inevitable eruption.

Lightning arced between her large, pendant breasts. Her pink peaks vibrated as they served as both a power source and a lightning rod, firing skin-raising tingling bolts into each other. Her nether lips began to involuntarily contract around Daniel's helpless, quivering member as well, gripping him tight inside of her electrified body.

Dancing on the razor's edge, Leila pushed herself over the threshold of her orgasm, clenching hard as she came.

"I'm... I'm gonna come..." Leila moaned hoarsely.

The lightning bolt down her torso glowed bright white as her entire body went rigid. Streams of crackling energy erupted from Leila's hard nubs, dancing all over Daniel's skin. As her powerful coils gripped and squeezed his pulsing hardness, she could feel the anticipation of surging energy dancing over his quivering shaft.

"Leila! Wait! Please!" Daniel begged as her beauty and strength battered him, right before he spurted powerfully inside of her.

The feeling of Daniel's wet warmth splashing inside of her triggered her new sexual response. The wool of the blankets stood up straight, just like her luscious locks, as her body radiated an electromagnetic field. The air smelled of ozone.

Leila gushed all over him, simultaneously drenching him with her sexual fluid mixed with powerful shocks. Daniel twitched and spasmed under her body's electric embrace, before Leila's molten pleasure intensified even further. Her entire body transmuted into pure energy as she screamed, turning into a massive sheet of lightning that surged into the nearest socket.

The power went out in Daniel's apartment complex. His air conditioning ceased whirring. The only sound in the apartment was his wheezing and gasping, the sound of his wet, spent, but still electric cock twitching and slapping against his torso, his body full of small electrical burns.

Chapter 4

Leila's consciousness surged through the city of Phoenix's electrical grid. Traveling near the speed of light above the city via wires, even her newly enhanced mind could not process the sights and sounds. She had to slow down to know just what she was doing or where she was going.

The glowing bolt of energy that was Leila's essence pulled itself together from the larger network of cables and surged down into a few households. All of the lights and appliances flickered and beeped as Leila possessed the devices like a modern day poltergeist. Whole families had taken the day off, gathering by their TVs only to be startled by the ghostly interference.

She slithered through the wires working her way down the street, looking for an empty home to occupy. She felt certain she wasn't trapped in this form, but she might be very vulnerable while manifesting her physical body again. Leaping from one residence to the next, she quickly learned to examine the garage first. The automated door stammered open and closed as the garage lights flickered. No car there.

Leila bolted into the unfamiliar living room, gathering herself at a wall outlet and causing it to spark violently. Thin tendrils of electricity billowed out of the socket carving jagged paths through the air before coalescing into a bright, glowing silhouette of her new, voluptuous figure. The glowing sheet of light standing finally turned corporeal, filling out her shard-enhanced body. As the glow faded, the figure unfroze, her mind fully taking up residence. Leila could not resist running her slender hands over her bare flesh, small sparks from her fingertips painting her flawless skin with the black leather of her scandalously revealing bodysuit. Her cupped palms lingered over her breasts, small bolts leaping to them from her rigid nipples. Eyes shut, a small involuntary moan escaped her sexy lips. The world might be on fire and going crazy, but she LOVED what had happened to her!

The electric demigoddess strode through the foreign house, playing with the design of her black leathery leotard until she settled on a long, deep gap that displayed the yellow lightning bolt emblazoned on her torso. Extending her index finger and miming a pistol, she fired a bolt of electricity into the TV, smiling as it flickered to life. She cocked her thumb a few times, firing gentle strands, turning the channel to one that was more hard science than populist.

She glanced at a little tablet in the kitchen. Good enough. Two bolts from her pupils sparked that machine to life as well. Password protected. She traced her fingers over the display, her eyes glowing an opaque white as she rapidly and digitally tested password after password.

"H0mep4ssw0rd." Naturally. Child's play for Leila now.

She browsed the internet while she let the TV sounds wash over her. Marveling at her own speed scrolling through news articles, forums, anonymous bulletin boards, Leila was frustrated when she found her limit. Her biological brain was no match for pure, raw computational power bubbling in the electric field surrounding her physical skull. Still, she processed information at a phenomenal rate.

Images of uncontained wildfires and a handful of blazing cityscapes were widely available. She saw few signs of the fateful crystals that had pierced her mind, the icy-hot fire that had coursed through her veins--most of the impact sites only had burnt, blackened shards of the mystery material. Not bright pink-white like she'd encountered.

These so-called experts! Playing in their little worlds, never getting a big picture. Insisting on their own expertise. Only on anonymous bulletin boards did Leila find evidence that could be used to put the pieces together.

Pictures from the shores of the gloomy northeastern coast showed some images of crystals out on the docks, the beautiful, perplexing crystals still intact. And judging from the pictures of shard strikes outside of densely populated areas that the media weren't reporting on, it was clear that the cataclysm was not limited to big cities.

Some crystals located in the rainforests with no human population, jagged formations sticking out of trees and still glowing. Those on the docks along the northeast. The weather must have put out the fires and preserved them!

And if they could spawn anywhere, and Earth was 70 percent water, then there must be a bonanza lying in the murky depths of the ocean...

Leila heard the garage door rattle open.

"Hey Mark, did you leave the TV running again?" A nasally voice nagged.

"Wasn't me," an annoyed voice shot back.

They walked into the home. The TV was off. Leila was nowhere to be seen. Only the tablet was left on. A sharp tang of ozone filled the air.

"You hearing things again?" Mark sneered.

"Weird, I could have sworn it was on..."

Chapter 5

"Whoa!!" Daniel yelled as his computer sparked. Tendrils of electricity surged out of his tower, crackling loudly. His computer was turned off.

He followed those streams of light, tracing a path to his bed. Sure enough, Leila was taking form, lying on her side, head rested on a hand and cocked elbow. Daniel could swear she had an amused, almost predatory look in her eyes.

"Leila! Holy fuck! You... you just came out of my computer?!"

She began to materialize a pair of white thigh-high shorts and a figure-hugging t-shirt.

"Yeah Daniel. Crazy, isn't it? I just surfed across Arizona's power grid after that nice orgasm you gave me."

"No way no way no way..."

"I know! It's fucking wild! And there's this... Presence inside of my head. Hungry, clever, methodical. You have no idea how fast I am at reading and browsing the internet now."

"So... did you see the news?" Daniel asked warily.

"What news?" Leila raised an eyebrow.

"They're saying people like you are the source of the shard strikes."

"What!?"

"Yeah. These 'paranaturals,' they're calling them, it's the only explanation people have come up with for the origin of these attacks. You... you didn't do it, right?"

"Daniel! You can't seriously think I've been hiding that I'm a supermodel who can shoot electricity!"

She turned her palm upward and curled her fingers, creating a globe of electricity.

Daniel gasped at the insane feat.

"Okay, okay, sorry I doubted you. After the sex we just had, where you... shocked me..."

Leila smirked. "If I recall, you came a ton inside me."

"I couldn't help it!" Daniel whined. "It... you... the shocks kind of took control of my body! It felt like my nerves were on fire even as you burned me!"

"So it felt good too?" Leila smirked.

"Leila! Please, you're scaring me!"

"Fine. But you still can't really think I've been able to do this for 22 years and suddenly came out now."

"Yeah... yeah, that doesn't make sense."

She flicked a spark of electricity into his computer, turning it back on.

"So, what news were you talking about? The shards? I think I already know more about that than anyone else could." She tapped her temple.

"No, not the shards! The fact that they're blaming you... They're calling folks like you paranatural. They keep saying paras caused the attack!"

"So what? That's stupid."

"Yeah, it may be, but you should see the public response! Including the government!"

Leila gasped and quickly took a seat. "Plugging" her fingers into the computer case, she began to work out Daniel's password.

"It's..."

She logged in.

"It's pathetic, is what it is," Leila laughed. Daniel blushed in embarrassment.

Multiple browser windows appeared on the screen, each blurring with letters as Leila fired off dozens of searches. Daniel gasped as the mouse cursor moved by itself, screens scrolling and bouncing around rapid fire.

"Oh my god! They're locking them... us... up!?"

Footage on WeeVee showed chaos in the streets. "Paras" hurling fire from their hands, small groups of them coordinating to lift and throw buses, facing off against a heavily armed police force that was closing in around them with tear gas and riot shields.

When it was clear that these measures were not enough to contain and subdue these newly birthed paranaturals, everything escalated. Police were being severely injured and killed from attacks that their riot shields and kevlar vests were never designed to withstand. They quickly switched from rubber bullets to live rounds. A tank even rolled out onto the chaotic city streets of Los Angeles.

The carnage was brutal and bloody. Casualties on both sides rose to the low hundreds. Hospitals, if they weren't already suffering from citywide power shortages, were filled to capacity, with nobody certain of how or where to contain people with impossible, unnatural powers. Those who surrendered peacefully were often still beaten to the brink of their lives.

Cold and calculating, Leila watched all of it unfold. She'd seen this pattern before many times in history. Persecution, intolerance, concentration camps, sub-human treatment...

Sure, it would start as a cry of national safety. Necessity. Protecting our freedoms, domestic terrorism, who will think of the children, other such bromides. So the government passes a bill to register and track every para. Just temporary, they say. For everyone's good. Win-win, they say. And people give up freedoms in the name of security. Some paras would collaborate, go along with it willingly, thinking their good faith would be rewarded.

It would result in the way all such "temporary" overreaches did--normalized and accepted. Paranaturals in ghettos, slums, concentration camps... non-paras ratting out their fellow sympathizers. A total dystopian future for who knows how long.

Fuck that.

No, Leila would take matters into her own hands. No more waiting for people to do the right thing. Inactivity and martyrdom were for the dead. The fingers of her hand that was gripping the computer case and driving it began to press into the metal sheets.

"Leila?" Daniel prompted, worried about his girlfriend. Her eyes had been glowing an opaque white for five minutes straight.

Leila twitched in response to Daniel's voice, startling her out of her daydream. Her powerful fingers crushed the case of the computer, scrunching it up in her hands and shorting out the computer entirely.

"Leila!" Daniel yelled.

"Uh. Hmm?" She snapped back to corporeal reality. "Holy shit! I did that with my electricity?"

"No, you, you just... you're really strong too! I couldn't even move when you pinned me as we were having sex. Are... are you gonna be okay? This is really scary stuff."

"Yeah. I've seen this all before. If history has taught us anything, it's that the paranaturals need to get out. Now."

"Leila, you know I'll always support you..." he reached out to touch her shoulder. He was greeted with a harsh shock.

"Thanks Daniel. I know I'll always be able to rely on you," she responded with a perfectly calculated soft smile and a light tingling electric brush over his groin.

Chapter 6

Leila's phone vibrated next to her while she developed her scheme to save paranatural-kind. She waved a hand at the buzzing machine to receive the call on speakerphone.

"Hey Leah," she answered, already knowing who it was from her digital connection.

"Leila! Are you okay? I saw that Phoenix got hit! The Gurglr building... it's a total wreck!"

"Yeah Leah, I'm fine." More than fine. Soon.

"Did you see that stuff about paranaturals?"

"Yeah. It's crazy what they're-"

"I know, right!?" Leah cut off her big sister. "Those freaks! I can't believe they're attacking normal people like us. What did we ever do?!"

Leila was so shocked that she actually overloaded the phone.

"Ow! Holy crap! I just got a ton of static! Hello? Are you still there? Leila?"

"Something weird is happening here, sis." Leila fired another jolt into it. "Hey, are you there? Can you hear me?" Then she hung up.

Daniel walked back from the kitchen with a sandwich and a glass of water for Leila.

"Was that Leah on the phone?"

"Yeah. Phone's not working," Leila answered curtly.

"Oh really?" Daniel looked uncertain.

"Hey, get that glass of water outta here!" Leila recoiled, conveniently ending the conversation abruptly.

"Oh! Oh shit, sorry Leila."

"It's okay, Daniel. Just don't let it happen again." The lightning bolt on her chest began to crackle, the illumination visible even from under her lightning-fabricated top.

Daniel gulped.

Leila had assigned Daniel the task of bringing home a few more computers for her little project. It was easier for him to go out into the city. Leila didn't want to get questioned about her porcelain skin, a sheer impossibility in this Arizona sun.

Daniel came back with some spare scraps, low end parts waiting to be recycled. With all of the rioting and looting, it was a miracle that Daniel came back with anything at all. Leila was not upset.

But what did upset her was that government scientists and private enterprises were looking into what they called "sea stars." Shards of glowing crystal still intact from that mysterious strike.

Damn it! Leila needed to get onto this fast before she got scooped! The one crucial piece that she had based her entire plan on revolved around harvesting these so-called sea stars before the world got its shit together.

Leila assembled the makeshift computing rigs and continued to trudge through bulletin boards, wading through all of the irrelevant crap that people posted. She'd found two posters that she was actively interrogating now, albeit subtly. They'd shared photos of themselves deep underwater on BirdTalk, completely unaided, with no oxygen tank. Plus, the two of them, one male, one female, were good-looking in an otherworldly, supernatural way. Just like Leila herself. GPS had flagged the location of their photos, so Leila was pretty certain they were for real.