Leila - Night Shift Nurse Ch. 02

Story Info
Leila's sexuality is awakened further through forced oral.
4.5k words
4.37
32.9k
19
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

Leila got home from the hospital after receiving the railing of her life that had culminated in the climax of her life. She had been coerced to submit to Dr. Zanjani, a doctor who had been stalking her for a couple years waiting for her to slip up. He finally got his chance when the security officer had tipped him off about the hand job she'd given Mr. Jones during the night shift. He'd been paying the security guy with small gifts of cash at various times, and it had finally paid off.

It was 8:45am on Saturday morning when she'd pulled into the driveway of her home, next to her husband James' car. She sat there behind the steering wheel, collecting her thoughts. What the hell had just happened? She went from a relatively quiet night shift to getting fucked in her pussy with the nine-inch cock of Dr. Zanjani. She hadn't asked for it, but she took it. He'd taken her marital fidelity, she'd forced him to suck his cock, he'd taken pictures. And she was deeply ashamed to admit to herself that she had enjoyed it. She had enjoyed all of it. The shame, the submission, and the cock. For her, Dr. Zanjani's cock was virtually identical to that of her third cousin Arya back in the motherland. It being her first cock, she always looked back on it as what was an ideal penis. And now Leila had been virtually reunited with it, or at least a surrogate for it.

She shook her head, made up an excuse in her mind about the length of time it took her to complete the computer modules she had to do, and right before she got out of her car, she received a text. She stopped, pulled out her phone, opened the text, and read:

"Watch the video"

She clicked on the video in the text, and sure enough, there was Leila from behind, her face visible while shouting to Dr. Zanjani while he continued to pound her from behind, ""Yes, I love it, I want you to fuck me, oh, oh, oh!"

Leila was mortified. Her heart started beating really fast, sweat coming out of the pores all over her body, while at the same time her pussy beginning to warm and moisten at the imagery. Dr. Zanjani now had additional proof of not only her jerking off a patient, but of her apparent willing infidelity against her husband. If she loved her life, her husband, her marriage and family, she really was owned by the doctor now. Whatever he wanted, whenever or with whoever, she didn't see any other way than simply to submit to her best ability.

"Great video, right?"

Leila, not sure how to respond so as not to give him any more evidence against her, texted back, "What do you want from me?"

"I want to see you later. When you wake up tonight, give your husband some excuse that you have to go back to work for a couple of hours. Say that you have to fix some charting that was input incorrectly. Then, drive to the hospital, put your phone in the bushes in case your husband tracks you via some phone app, and then drive to my house at 555 Maple St. Be here by midnight," he texted.

"Dr. Zanjani, I can't just come over all the time. I have a family. I have a husband," she protested in her text.

He called her phone so as not to leave any textual evidence of coercion, "Fucking be here at midnight or I text your husband this video. It's your decision." He then hung up.

Leila knew she had little choice. She must go to Dr. Zanjani's house, show up on time, and do whatever he commanded of her. She asked herself why she'd been so stupid, why she'd jerked off Mr. Jones, why didn't her husband pursue her harder so that she didn't feel the compulsion earlier to do what she did. But then she thought about how thrilling, scary, and satisfying it was getting forced to submit and being used by the doctor. "What is wrong with me?" she asked herself. At the very same time, her mind thought to tonight and what might happen. How Dr. Zanjani might take her tonight, or what he might force her to do. Her pussy moistened and warmed further, causing Leila to open her legs more to accommodate the rekindling fire down below.

She walked through the front door, saw her smiling son run up to give her a hug and slightly worried looking husband who'd wondered what had happened to her since she was coming home so late.

"Hello, Leila. I was starting to worry about you. I'm glad you made it home okay," he said as he came to give her a loving hug and a kiss. She wondered if he could smell Dr. Zanjani's sweaty cock on her lips.

"Yeah, no, I had to stay and do another computer training module. I didn't think it would take so long. I should have texted you after a little while. I'm sorry if I worried you."

"It's okay. I was using the friends app to see where you were, and everything looked normal," he said grinning as if he'd done something tech savvy if not a little creepy. She used the app, too, to see where he was sometimes. It was their little way of checking to see how far they were, if they'd gotten off work yet, etc. Dr. Zanjani was right about tonight. If she was going to go through with it, she'd better hide the phone by the hospital and leave it there if she didn't want to get caught. If her husband texted her or called, she'd have to make up an excuse like she didn't feel the phone vibrate or something. It was worth the risk.

"I"m glad Honey. I don't want you to worry about me." He should be worried, she thought to herself. She was in relatively serious peril right now. She must submit to a doctor's perversions or risk losing her job and happy marriage. Her mother had been right. Do only the right thing always, and everything will work out just fine. Of course, one slip up, and now everything was at risk.

"I'm going to go take a quick shower and then go to bed. I'm just exhausted," said Leila.

"Should I jump in the shower with you?" offered James, suggestively.

"Not this time, Honey, I'm really tired and I just need some rest."

Shot down again. This was the routine. Leila really was exhausted, but she'd also just been opened up and taken to new heights by the doctor. Sleeping with her husband just wouldn't be productive right now, she thought, neglecting James' feelings, needs, and desire for his beautiful wife.

...

Leila woke around 4pm and happily found her family at home doing family stuff. James had started cooking a pot roast while their son was playing video games. Life appeared normal for the Miller family. Loving husband, dutiful wife, normal kid...

After dinner, they all sat down in front of the television and enjoyed some newer family-friendly action/adventure movie that they had yet to watch. After junior went to bed, Leila and James went to their bedroom and continued to watch a little TV from their queen-sized bed.

James and Leila had built a good life together. He had spent all the money he had and then some on Leila's wedding band, engagement ring, and the wedding, which must have had roughly 200 people in attendance as is common among Middle Eastern weddings. They bought a three-bedroom, three-bathroom home in the nice part of town in a neighborhood with good schools. James cared a lot about his wife, it showed in so many ways. "Why had I been so stupid?" she scolded herself under her breath as she obsessed about what was happening to her both outwardly and inwardly.

While she lay there next to James in bed, she noticed him making attempts at getting lucky. "Not tonight, Baby. I'm not really feeling like it. I've got a lot on my mind. Plus I have to go back to work in a little bit. They need me to do some additional charting for a patient. Apparently the damn system didn't record everything like it's supposed to, and they plan on discharging the patient soon, so it can't wait."

"That sucks, Honey. I hope they're paying you."

"Of course they will. It just sucks. Even in my off time I have to think about work."

"It's too bad," James suggested. "'Cause Mr. Winky is really awake right now, and he misses you dearly."

"Oh is he?" teased Leila. "Let's see if Mr. Winky likes it if I blow him some kisses."

Leila slinked down under the covers while James pulled back the covers so he could watch. Leila proceeded to stroke James slowly yet firmly while kissing his cock head and engulfing it in her mouth.

"Oh, Leila, oh God, you never suck my cock. Oh, that feels so good!" James exclaimed in disbelief and amazement.

Leila continued to suck his cock, inserting it deeper into her mouth. While she sucked it, she pretended it wasn't James' average, forgettable penis that she had come to love and depend upon for her sexual satisfaction, that she truly believed she'd been satisfied with yet hadn't been cherishing like she should. Instead, she imagined Arya's beautiful penis and Dr. Zanjani's similarly large cock, and how they had excited her and inspired her to suck like the whore of Babylon. Before she had even gotten started, James had unloaded his testes in her mouth.

"Agh, oh my God, Leila, that was incredible!"

Leila had forgotten that she had never sucked his cock before. Really, the most she ever did was kiss it. On two occasions she had licked it but didn't pursue anything further. She didn't want him thinking she was a whore. Her mom had told her that the penis is made for the vagina, that they shouldn't mix oral and genital germs. It was haram for a reason.

"I love you, Baby. You're my prince. I'm sorry I've been tired and unromantic lately. I've just been so caught up at work, and I get so tired when I'm at home." In fact, she was turned on by the attention of Dr. Zanjani and the memories of her cousin. She was now counting the minutes until 11:30pm when she would leave, lose her phone by the hospital, and then drive over to the doctor's. She would make an attempt to stop what was going on, but she knew deep down that she would both fail at that and in convincing herself she didn't want it.

...

Obediently, by way of the hospital to set the GPS decoy, Leila arrived at Dr. Zanjani's house on Maple St. just before midnight. From outside, the house looked large. It was on a large estate that probably reached an acre. The house resembled a small mansion with two stories, Spanish architectural theme painted in white with Spanish roof tiles. There were iron fences that bordered the property with bushes that lined the fence such that it was very discreet. Leila was relieved that no one would be able to see her face as she went in and out...not without trying really hard anyway. She parked near the front of the house and walked to the front door. She noticed that the door was ajar, so she nudged it and walked through the front door. The house was dark inside except for what looked like a stairway that led down to what she assumed was a basement.

"Hello?" she called out. But no one replied.

She walked toward the light, proceeded down the steps until she got to what looked like a finished basement, filled with comfortable furniture, a tile floor, a wet bar, an entertainment system with big screen TV, etc.

Sitting on the couch with his back to the doorway was what looked like Dr. Zanjani. She walked around the couch to see the doctor in a silk robe while nursing what looked like a glass of scotch.

"Salaam Alaikum, Leila," greeted Dr. Zanjani.

"Wa-Alaikum-Salaam," responded Leila.

"Can I offer you anything to drink, Leila?" he asked.

"Can we get this over with? I should be home with my family," Leila responded.

"Why are you in such a hurry? Didn't you enjoy our first meeting?" teased the doctor.

"Dr. Zanjani, threatening me with losing my job and then forcing me to suck your cock, and then fucking me is hardly something I'd call enjoyable," snapped Leila.

The doctor pressed a button on his remote, and suddenly the TV came to life and showed the clip that he had texted her earlier. It was loud and it kept playing the whole scene. It would continue to repeat while they sat there although he muted the sound after a few seconds. He'd proven his point.

"You seemed to have been enjoying yourself, Leila," smirked Dr. Zanjani.

"I only did what I had to do to get through it. I do not appreciate this, and I think you should go to hell," barked Leila.

"I don't think you really want that. I've been around the block a few times, and I think I know when a woman is sexually pleased and she has willingly come back for more," suggested the doctor.

Leila knew what he said happened to be true. She didn't want it to be true, and she didn't want to admit it to him either.

"Fine. Enough of this wasted breath. We don't have all night it seems." After a pause, all the while looking at Leila, "Take off your clothes."

"Again? I came here to tell you we're through. I love my husband, and I have no desire to willingly whore myself out to you. I demand you stop and we just return to the way things were. I promise I won't report you or anything. I just want this to be over," she offered.

"Over? We've hardly just begun. There is no negotiation. You either do as I say, or the hospital finds out what a whore you are, and you will find yourself quickly without a job. The choice is yours," said the doctor.

Leila knew it was true. She had no wiggle room to bargain with the doctor. He had all the chips, and he had called her bluff.

She started to peel off her clothes. She started with her jacket, then her pants, socks, bra, then underwear, until she was naked, C-cup breasts starting at the doctor's face, shaven pussy tucked between her legs. She decided not to cover her privates this time. He had seen everything. The time for negotiation was over.

"Good. I was getting tired of the back and forth," he said. "Now, I want you to do something for me."

"What?" she asked, nervously.

"Lie back on the couch for me, lift your legs up, and spread," commanded Dr. Zanjani.

"Honestly, I don't think that this..." started Leila.

"Just shut up and do it!" barked the doctor.

She remembered how futile it was. She didn't want to get slapped again either. She sat down, laid back, and spread her legs. Her pussy glistened in the well-lit man cave basement.

"Just how I like my nurse whore. Wet and ready. But we're not quite there yet tonight," said Dr. Zanjani.

"What do you mean?" asked Leila.

He brought from a side table one of several butt plugs from a trainer kit he had on hand. This one looked about four inches in length. She saw the butt plug and asked,

"What is that for?" She had no idea what a butt plug was or what it would be for.

"This is a butt plug, my dear," said the doctor. I'm going to insert it inside your rectum. He squirted some lube onto the butt plug and proceeded to insert it into her ass.

"Wait! Why? I don't want that anywhere near my ass!" protested the nurse. "I won't do that for you!" She tried to roll to one side.

The doctor stopped her from rolling with a strong hand.

"Stop it! Just stop it!" he shouted. Then calmer, "Who said you would be doing it for me?"

Leila was puzzled by this last remark.

"Now be a good slut and spread your ass cheeks while I push this in. Just trust me, it's better this way, and you will likely enjoy it, if not now, very soon."

She continued to wonder what he meant by not for him. If not for him, then for who? Was he doing it for Leila's pleasure? Could sexual pleasure be derived by the receipient of anal stimulation? She continued to think about it while the doctor proceeded to insert the butt plug as if he were a doctor inserting a rectal thermometer.

Leila's anal sphincter tightened as he put it in, but once he got the tip in there was no resisting the lubed probe. Leila closed her eyes as she felt the intrusion in her backside. It was uncomfortable but not entirely painful.

"There we go, see it's not all that bad," said the doctor. "Now, leave it there. I want you to leave it in the entire time until I see you next time. Naturally when you go to the bathroom you can take it out, but you must put back in immediately after. I will know if you fail me," cautioned the doctor. "If it doesn't go in easily, use lube or spit to get it back in."

Now that it was inside, she started not to notice it. She thought it must not be that bad after all and promptly forgot about it.

"Now, my dear," opening his silk robe, "come kneel in front of me and start sucking. I want your beautiful mouth on my cock yesterday."

She got off the couch and kneeled between the seated doctor. He undid his robe for her unveiling his flaccid cock once again. She'd been waiting for this part. She loved his cock like she loved her cousin's. It was long, thick, clean, and filled her mouth, making her feel appreciated and sexiful.

She started by licking the penis from the pubes all the way to the tip and then underneath back down to his balls. "Why did he make me wait so long?" she thought to herself.

She took his balls into her mouth one at a time and lightly sucked and licked them. He loved this, especially when she went the extra mile and licked his perineum with her warm wet tongue before coming back up, engulfing his now half-hard cock into her mouth and steadily stroking his cock with her mouth and what little of her throat she could use.

"I wish you could go deeper on my cock. Suck it deeper," requested the doctor.

She tried to go deeper. As his cock got longer and harder, she could go past six inches of his now nine-inch cock.

"You're doing really good, Bitch," complimented Dr. Zanjani. "Do me a favor. Get on the couch upside down and let your head hang over the side for me."

She stopped sucking him, got on the couch, and lay down followed by putting her bottom as close to the couch back as she could. She then laid her head back so that it hung off the edge of couch.

"That's it. Now, open that gorgeous mouth of yours. Open it wide for me," requested Dr. Zanjani.

She opened her mouth. Dr. Zanjani then approached her mouth with his stiff cock and inserted it into her mouth. He put it in at seven inches. Pulled it out to three inches in. Then went another seven. Back to three. Leila noticed when the cock was all the way in (as far as he'd put it in at this point) she couldn't breathe. She would have to take breaths when the cock was out and essentially wait while it was all the way in, blocking her airways.

He put it in up to eight inches. Still no gag reflex. Leila was surprised by this. She thought she would be vomiting upside down at this point. She could see his balls touching her nose. Nine inches. He had gone all the way. She couldn't breathe as he paused with his cock lodged deep into her throat. He was amazed her throat could sustain his girth. To him, it was a sight of beauty.

"Ah, Leila, your mouth is like magic. So warm, deep, and moist. I could fuck your mouth pussy for hours," complimented the doctor.

She couldn't say anything with the cock in her throat. She breathed a sigh of relief when he finally started to withdraw again. He would go all the way back to about four inches in, and then all the way in, back and forth for what felt like ten minutes. She didn't mind. She loved the taste of cock, the feeling of it in her mouth and throat, she loved pleasing a cock like this...the doctor's cock was worth it. It deserved the attention it was getting, she thought. It was beautiful and masculine. An alpha male cock. She was privileged to get to suck this stud horse of a cock, she thought.

Suddenly he couldn't hold his load any longer. He fucked his sixteen-hour load into Leila's mouth, "Ugh! You're a good slut, Leila. A damn good slut. I'm sorry but I can't please your pussy tonight. It will have to wait until next time. Believe you me, there will be a next time, and soon. Check your text messages. Now get the fuck out."

The doctor walked out of the room, leaving Leila splayed across the couch, her mouth just used like a cheap fuck hole in a Thai massage parlor in Bangkok.

ifry
ifry
405 Followers
12