Leila - Night Shift Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No time to waste," she thought to herself. She hurriedly threw her clothes back on and hustled home, by way of the hospital to pick up her phone.

...

When she got home at 1:30am, Leila felt supremely awake given she was a night owl, working mostly nights at the hospital for more than 10 years already. She felt validated making her new lover climax in her mouth just like she would do for her cousin back in her parents' mother country that one summer back when she was just 18. She quietly let herself in, and tiptoed around as usual. She went in to check on her husband, who was sleeping soundly in bed.

"Shit," she thought to herself. "I could really use some cock right now. This night shift is murder on my love life." She started ratting around to see if her husband would wake up. Nothing. She jumped in bed. Nothing. She cuddled up to James, her husband. Nothing. She nudged him on the shoulder.

"Hmm? What's up, Honey," a tired James mumbled to his horny wife.

"Are you asleep, Baby?" asked Leila.

"No," fibbing lovingly, "What's going on, Gorgeous?" asked James.

"I'm bored... and horny," admitted Leila.

James quickly spun around and faced his wife with sudden interest. He looked his wife in the eyes, surprised that she was initiating for a change.

"Oh my love," whispered James. "I just love you." He began to kiss his wife and stroke her hair, not noticing she'd just been face fucked by a man whose cock and confidence far exceeded his own in size. He couldn't tell from her breath that she'd taken a cock in and out of her mouth and swallowed a nice load from Dr. Zanjani's heavy alpha male balls.

Leila fondled her naked husband's penis while he reached out for her vagina, confirming that she was indeed hornier than he was used to. Her pussy was significantly moist and warm...she was clearly bothered and ready for his cock. As if his penis had been raised from the dead and despite having received a blow job only hours earlier, it was now at full length and harder than ever, and he rolled over on top of his bride and guided the length easily all the way in.

"Ugh, you're so wet, my heart!" he groaned as he practically fell right on top of her due to the lack of resistance from her or her vagina.

"I want you to fuck me hard, James. It's been a while and I need your cock inside me. Give it to me hard, Darling," requested Leila.

With that, as if she'd given him the right code word, his body went into full fuck mode. He started pounding into his wife in the missionary position as if she wasn't even there and he was abusing some kind of inflatable doll. He couldn't believe how lubed and unresisting her pussy felt while his harder than ever cock beat away.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Leila was enjoying this. She loved her husband very much. He was so faithful and loving. When the mood was right, she loved to please him sexually. She felt better at the moment that he had taken an interest, even though she'd had to initiate. She felt she couldn't entirely blame her husband. He had been asleep and the fact that she had claimed she had to go to work didn't make it easy on him. Working nights wasn't working sexually for either of them.

"Fuck, Honey, you're so hot and wet! Ugh, ugh, ugh!" James fucked her for about three minutes as hard and fast as he could until he climaxed as deep as he could into his wife's pussy. Although she felt looser than he was used to, it didn't stop him from going all the way and quickly. He chalked it up to her being hot and horny, having no real reason to suspect her cheating on him. To be sure, he'd verified that she'd made it safely to work. Nothing was out of the ordinary.

Although her orgasm wasn't as strong as when she'd done it with Dr. Zanjani Saturday morning, Leila climaxed simultaneously with her husband, punctuating her evening of giving two blowjobs, and enduring the waiting and anticipation for cock in her wanting pussy. After her husband fell back to sleep, she went to the bathroom only to realize she'd had that butt plug in her ass the entire time and had completely forgotten about it.

"Thank God James didn't notice this," she thought to herself. "How in the hell was I going to explain that?" She decided she got lucky this time. In the future she would have to be more careful about a lot of things such as the butt plug, if that was to be a regular thing, and her cell phone GPS location sharing. She loved her life the way it was and was not about to risk it over some stupid rookie mistake. She wondered as she returned the butt plug to her ass what would be in store for her at their next encounter. She wanted Dr. Zanjani's cock more than ever before and wished that the next meeting would come soon.

12