Leila - Night Shift Nurse Ch. 04

Story Info
Two of Leila's new fantasies are made into reality.
4.6k words
4.52
29.2k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

Tuesday shaped up to be very normal. She caught her husband and kid before they shuffled off to school and work. She went to bed early so she'd be fresh for her second of four shifts during the week.

She woke at 4pm, prepared a meal to cook in the crockpot, jumped in the shower, got her nursing scrubs on and got dinner ready so that her husband, child, and she could have dinner before she had to go at 6:15pm and report in for her 12-hour shift.

As always, dinner was pleasant. The three were a good team. As they dined they were able to check in and reinforce their loving feelings and commitment.

"You know I love you, right Leila?" James asked.

"I love you more, Sweetheart," her standard sweet reply.

She really did adore her doting husband. Although on the surface she was able to display her default love and devotion, she masked a growing concern she was feeling that she was headed towards a dark place, a place that James would not be able to go. She was alone as she allowed herself to be turned into a party slut...a whore who would willingly submit to random, anonymous men, giving them license to have there way with her body, her holes, her wayward sexuality. She had no idea how this was going to end, but from the looks of it, there was no end in sight and that did not ease her discomfort.

She left the house after giving her two loves a kiss, and drove off for the hospital. She never saw Dr. Zanjani the whole shift, and he never reached out. She went through the whole shift wondering if anything would happen, whether he'd invite her over after work or what. She figured in the end it was for the best. Perhaps the doctor had grown tired of her. Maybe she could now move on with her life, return to normal and try to manage what had become of her. It wasn't too late to go back to normal, was it?

The shift ended at 6:30am. She went through changeover, checked her phone, still nothing, went to the bathroom and removed the seven inch butt plug from her ass, wiped it off well, went to her car and drove home. She kept checking her phone on the way home. If she got a text or a call before she got home, she could divert and go straight to his house. Nothing. She wondered if her phone was working. She got home finally, saw her husband and child again, gave them both a hug and kiss before they were off for another Wednesday at work and school.

She jumped in the shower and let the hot water deep clean her germy body. You never knew what kind of bacteria was floating around in the hospital. And with central air, all kinds of sick germs could get redistributed across the whole area. She reminded herself it was best not to think about it. She turned the water off, toweled herself dry, and wrapped her long black hair in the towel so as to let it dry while keeping her head from getting cold. When she opened the bathroom door, she got a surprise.

A man in a ski mask grabbed her wrist suddenly and threw her onto her bed where another man was waiting. She was unprepared and naked, completely vulnerable to God knows what might happen. The man on the bed grabbed her by the neck and forced her head down sideways on the bed while the first man got in close.

"Here's how it going to be, Bitch!" the first man said. "We're going to fuck you hard while your pussy-ass husband's at work and unable to save you. If you so much as scream or tell anyone, we'll fucking kill you. Is that understood?"

Leila nodded her head. This was one of the things on her list that she had indicated to Dr. Zanjani, although she couldn't be sure if this was as a result of the list or if these guys were even associated with the doctor. Had she even locked the front door behind her husband, she asked herself?

"So you're going to cooperate, right?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," she replied. These guys must have been sent by Dr. Zanjani, she thought. It was too much of a coincidence not to be.

"Good. Now suck my dick," the first man said. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his average cock, and Leila went right to work. The other man had since let go of her and started to undress. When he got naked, the first guy pulled his dick away and motioned that she should attend to the second guy. She whirled around and sucked on the man who was reclining on her bed toward the head of the bed. The first man stripped his clothes off and then approached Leila's ass with his mouth. He would feast on her pussy before he fucked her with his meat.

The second guy who she was blowing now had a bigger cock than the first, probably about eight inches and thick. Circumcised. Just the way she liked it. She enthusiastically started sucking on his cock while he took her head and started force fucking her face. This was a first for Leila. She had to relax her mouth while the man got aggressive and started going deep with his now fully erect cock.

The first guy put his mouth on her wanting pussy. It was already moist from her new fantasy becoming reality. He said, "Hey Joe, her pussy's fucking wet. She's really into this shit!" He tongue her clit and stabbed her gash with his tongue. He licked all around. He licked up to her exposed anus and tongued it, going in and trying to widen the hole. She dutifully kept up with the second guy as he fucked her throat, eliciting gagging noises from the wanton whore.

"Now you're gonna get it, Bitch. Keep sticking your ass out like that," the first guy said. He took his cock, spat on it and rubbed it around his cock, and then pressed it against her anus. She held firm and press backward while he slowly forced it in. Fortunately, she thought, she'd had that butt plug up inside of her as recently as two hours ago. That should make it easier to accommodate this guy.

Once he was in, he started fucking her hard. There she was with two total strangers' cocks inside of her, both fucking her with wild abandon, and she was horny for it. The anal intruder grabbed her by the hair, "You're a dirty little bitch whore aren't you? The doctor was right. You're a fucking depraved anal slut. We're gonna fuck you good, Bitch. You want it real bad, don't ya?"

"Mmm-hmm!" she moaned as she was getting face fucked, slurping noises aplenty as she tried her best suck the cock in her mouth while he forced himself in and out. She was loving this force fucking. She couldn't believe how erotic it was having her home invaded by two horny fuckers that would fuck her without so much as saying please.

Then, without notice, the man from behind pulled out and replace the second guy, who came around and replaced the first.

"Eat it, Whore. Eat my shit dick, now!"

Oh my God, she thought. I don't want to put that dirty cock in my mouth, that's disgusting. She hesitated.

"Eat it now, Whore," he yelled, and then smacked her across the face. "What the fuck do you think is going on here? Suck my cock, or this gets a lot worse!"

The man behind her suddenly forced his big, fat dick into her ass.

"Ugh!" she moaned at the backdoor intruder. "Oh my God, it's too big, oh fuck, take it out! Please!" she begged.

"Shut the fuck up, Whore!" the second guy said. "You fucking love it and you know it. Take it!" He started pounding away at her ass with practically no build up. THUMP, THUMP, THUMP!

"Eat it, Whore!" the first man commanded. More hesitation.

"Are you fucking stupid?" he yelled. "Put your mouth on my cock!" He grabbed her face and pressed it against his cock. She could smell some of the fecal residue from her ass wafting from his penis. He then positioned her lips on his penis by grabbing her head with both hands and holding it there firmly. She stuck her tongue out and licked it to see about the taste. She was surprised that there really wasn't much taste. It was just that it smelled like shit.

"That's it, Bitch. Now fucking swallow it!" he commanded.

She opened her mouth and slowly started to engulf the shit dick while the man in behind was destroying her rectum. "Fuck he's big," she thought to herself.

The first man then forced his cock home and held her head firmly in place why he started to face fuck her, balls smacking against her chin as he went in and out, in and out.

"Oh yeah, eat Daddy's shit dick! You're such a dirty fucking whore. If only your husband knew how fucking depraved you were. You're disgusting, Bitch!" he taunted.

THUMP THUMP THUMP went the second man as he slammed into her ass. After about three minutes, they switched again, this time throwing Leila on her back while the second man brought his shit dick over and fucked her face such that she could see his asshole and balls come down on her while he got a better angle to shove all the way into her throat. This dick had been worse than the first with distinct brown spots on his head from having wrenched deeper into her ass and collected some more fecal residue. He fucked her face hard while she lay there virtually helpless to prevent it, going deep and getting some great friction on his glans as he rubbed his fat cock head inside her throat.

The first guy had re-entered her ass pushing her legs forward so her ass was sticking out and the asshole was completely exposed. He started to fuck her relentlessly as if he was trying to hurt her. With this angle she was getting plenty of stimulation on her vulva even though the cock was in her ass. She lay there trying to relax as much as possible as these two shit dicks entered her relentlessly. The second man with his bigger tool was the first to blow. The stimulation had been incredible as the fuck slut let him enter her. She could feel it harden and then he slowed a little taking longer strokes giving her a chance to wash away the shit from her mouth with his cum. "Mmm," she thought to herself. Cum was her new favorite. She loved the variety of flavors, no one load tasting the same as that of another man's, all unique, all thrillingly tasty, sticky, and validating.

"That's good, Whore. Clean my cock with your mouth. That feels amazing. You love the taste of your own shit, don't you? Drink my jizz, you skank bitch," he said, degradingly.

"Oh fuck, I'm close! Oh fuck!" the first man cried, as he started to pound Leila's ass even harder, BANG BANG BANG!

Leila felt it, too. The stimulation on her anus and against her vulva were good. She could feel the warmness overtake her as his cock got harder and her stimulation increased further until...

"Oooh, fuuuuck, oooohhhh my god! Yes, oh fuck my ass, yes, oh fuck me, fuck me, ooooh!" she yelled now rubbing her clitoris and inadvertently spurting some of her pussy juice from her cunt.

"Yeah, bitch, oh fuck, oh fuck, ooohhh god, ohhh!" he shouted as he shot his load into her alternative cunt and continue to bang his nut out for the better part of 20 seconds.

He slapped her ass hard a few times while lifting her hips up by holding her right leg higher off the bed. "That's a good fucking whore. The doctor's a lucky man finding you to be his bitch. I'd love to come back and fuck you all over again, take my time and give it to you hard and good."

Leila smiled as she basked in her post-climax glow. The two men, still donning their ski masks, aimed for the bedroom door. At least he'd confirmed this was Dr. Zanjani's doing per her request.

"Seriously, Bitch. You don't fucking tell anybody anything about us or we'll fucking come back and end you. Wait at least five minutes before getting out of bed so we can get out of here without you watching," he warned.

She lay in bed for five minutes as directed, diddling her clitoris, thinking about how exciting it had been to be literally forced to allow two total strangers have their way with her while they fucked her mouth and ass. She was surprised how the ass-to-mouth shit dick experience wasn't nearly as bad as she guessed it might be. Yes, she had shit germs all over her mouth and throat, but they were her shit germs, and the flavor was totally negligible. Getting used like a dirty whore had been such a turn on. Plus, climaxing from anal sex was completely unexpected. A pleasant surprise to what she figured would be pleasure purely for the giver only.

"What the hell is happening to me?" she asked herself.

This was the first item on her list. That meant that there was a good chance the doctor would follow through on the other two, which was a cause for serious concern. She regretted that the two men had clearly seen her face, but she expected the rationale was that it was understood if she wanted to get fucked by home intruders, there wasn't any practicality in her face being covered. If she wanted it differently, she should have specified.

The second item was to be a full on gangbang with many more cocks than she'd experienced to this point. This wasn't the event that worried her so much.

The third and final item she'd listed, which she meant as more of a fantasy than a wish list, was having her husband cuckolded while she got fucked in front of him. She thought that would be too far. Too much was at risk. Plus she wasn't sure she wanted her life to be changed so drastically.

She texted the doctor.

"I just got visited by your two friends. We had a lovely time," she sent.

After about five minutes...

"I'm glad you liked it. I'm sorry I couldn't be there, too, but I thought it would feel more authentic for you if I stayed out of it," he replied.

"It was perfect," she replied back. "But my face was exposed and I'm worried about my reputation again."

"I promise you have nothing to worry about. You are not the first hospital employee I've shared with others. As far as I can tell, word never got out. I think it shows these guys are so thrilled to get to fuck a nurse that they work with that they know better than to risk it getting out and ruining it," he replied again.

"About the third item I wrote down..." she started. "That's just a fantasy. I don't want to actually do it. I like my life the way it is, or was, or, whatever."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Not bothering to dress (she was getting very comfortable as a naked whore), she went to see who it was. Sure enough it was the doctor. She opened the door while hiding completely behind it, and called, "Come in, Sir," while holding it open for him to enter. She closed it behind him.

"Look at you!" Dr. Zanjani said, proud of his new creation like it was a masterpiece work of art.

Leila held her arms out sideways and made slight pivots to the left and right as if to show off the beauty of his creation.

"Sit down and let me see your pussy," he asked.

She sat on a newer accent chair in the living room and put one heel on the chair exposing her cunt and asshole.

"Ah, looks like they gave you the anal fucking you deserved," he said, appreciating the used-looking reddish anal pucker.

"Dr. Zanjani," Leila started, "Again, I'm not sure I want to involve my husband in all of this. I think I'd prefer to continue things the way they are. I'm afraid of what will happen if my husband sees me getting fucked by another. I think he'd leave me. I know he would."

"That's why I came in. Let me show you something that I think will surprise you." He unlocked his phone and showed her a listing of all the websites and links that her husband had been visiting while she would work the night shift.

"See here," he pointed out. "There are several porn sites here, but there are two main ones he's been visiting most frequently."

He opened the first one. "This here is the most recent webpage he looked at while on this streaming porn site. Look at the search request."

Leila looked and sure enough, it read "middle eastern sluts."

He showed her the next one. "And there's this one."

She looked again. It read, "cuckold bbc."

Speechless, Leila couldn't believe her eyes.

"There are more where this came from," Dr. Zanjani started. "The thing is, you've been on night shift so long, and I expect you guys don't do it very often since you're probably exhausted after pulling 12s all the time. He's just grown to satisfy his sexual urges other ways. For what it's worth, from all this it doesn't look like he's cheated on you other than with his hand."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better? I've been fucking around on him already with something like five men already," she added.

"I was only trying to make you feel better," he returned. "Look, I think there's a couple of ways you can pull off cuckolding your husband while still keeping him happy and unresentful. The first is to stage another home intrusion on one of your off days, and you transition from getting assaulted to actually enjoying it. Him seeing you enjoy it will probably turn him on, and prompt future scenarios to become reality."

"Continue," Leila asked.

"Right. So the second way would be to just talk to him and get him to open up about his fantasies. As he does, it's important not to ridicule him or cause him to change his mind about it. If you're able to get him to address cuckolding, then you can pursue it further and ascertain if he'd like to actually see it through. You tell him that you love him very much and that you like to make him happy. That you'd do anything for him. If he's honest about his feelings, you'll be fucking strange men while he sits there and watches in no time," he concluded.

"And if he doesn't open up, find another opportunity to catch him watching cuckold porn or prove that he has been watching it by checking his web browsing history. Let that conversation evolve into making his fantasies come true, because you love him and want to do it for him," the doctor suggested.

"On paper, it makes sense. Although, I think I'd prefer something in between. Something where our home has been intruded, and we're forced to decide who has to get sexually assaulted, and I offer to do it as a dutiful wife, and having him there sharing it with me will make it bearable and acceptable," she said.

"Brilliant. I think that just might work out," agreed Dr. Zanjani. "You know him better than I. Although it's clear from his web history that he's into all kinds of kinks."

Dr. Zanjani pulled his pants down while Leila's eyes followed them until they revealed his hard cock. "Now, about this..." he started.

Leila's pussy had yet to be used this morning. And there was no time like the present.

....

Fast forward to Friday morning, Dr. Zanjani had already texted Leila to let her know that when she got off, she should come over to his house. He had a surprise for her.

She'd texted her husband and told him she'd be home a little late and that she'd see him when he got home after work.

At close of shift, she turned off the location settings on her phone. She figured it would probably show her last known location in case her husband checked.

She then drove over to Dr. Zanjani's home. She was surprised by the number of cars that were parked in front of the house. She knew exactly what that meant.

She got out of her car, walked through the front door, and headed down the stairs to the basement. Not surprising, when she got to the basement, there were approximately 12 men, all naked, sitting around the room in folding chairs and the like anticipating her arrival.

"Leila, you made it. Say hello to the guys," said the doctor with a wicked grin on his face.

"Hello, Boys!" she said as she went to the center of the basement room.

They all started to get up and surround her as she instinctively knelt on the floor. The first two to reach her immediately helped her out by lifting her scrubs shirt off of chest along with the undershirt she had with it, revealing her beautiful C-cup breasts in their lace bra. One of them snapped it off with ease while she gently let his penis land in the palm of her waiting hand.

She was impressed. Each of these cocks looked at least average in size. The men were of different ethnicities and she easily recognized a few of them. One of them was one of the med techs that she regularly saw on nights, Jake. That would be interesting, especially as his cock looked especially long and thick. She wondered what he fed that thing.

ifry
ifry
405 Followers
12