Leila - Night Shift Nurse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had two black guys, probably two Latinos, an Asian, and the rest were mostly white, all of varying levels of fitness. Leila didn't mind. She liked new experiences, it seemed, and apparently fitness was not necessarily an indicator of sexual prowess or stamina she figured.

After sizing up the room, she immediately began going to work, always one cock in each hand while she would work a third with her mouth. She did her best as she tried to get to each of the guys. They would pinch her nipples, stroke her head, push her head onto a cock from time to time to make her feel cheap yet encouraged. One guy took initiative and put his ass in her face and told her to eat his ass. Surprised, but not deterred, she dove into his cheeks and licked the spot where his asshole should be. That got some cheers from the guys as they got to see just how slutty and freaky this hospital nurse could be.

After she made at least two rounds on all of the cocks with her mouth, getting most of the cocks hard, she was suddenly grabbed by all fours and brought over to what looked like a padded bench, but where the seats were all slanted for some reason. They put her on top of it while strapping down each arm and leg so that she was stuck on the "bench" with her ass up and her face forward.

"Okay, Leila. This is what is called a spanking horse, although we're going to use it for a little more than just spanking," cautioned Dr. Zanjani.

He then whacked her ass really hard. SLAP!

"Ahh!" Leila cooed.

SLAP! SLAP! The doctor slapped each cheek, and then did it again a few more times.

The men crowded around the newly restrained cock whore as she was firmly set in position, mouth front, ass exposed in the back. It was extremely erotic for all the men in the room, and being restrained so made Leila's pussy go into overdrive releasing juices in preparation for what was sure to be the fucking of her life.

Without too much waiting, the first man faced her mouth with his erect penis and guided it up at her mouth. She opened her mouth and began bobbing her face on the erection, getting about four total inches in as she used what little wiggle room she had on the spanking horse.

Without any warning, there was a cock poking at her asshole again, slowly entering clearly having been lubed up before pressing at her adjusted asshole.

"Ah, ooh, ah, yes, fuck my ass!" she called out, and continued to suck the cock in front of her.

The man in behind went to work, filling her abdomen first with his cock and finally his seed. She'd grown accustomed to taking hard dick up her ass like it was routine. She still loved it and was waiting for another when suddenly it got filled without much fanfare.

"Oh, ah, mmmm, fuck me, fuck me in the ass, you piece of shit!" she grunted.

The med tech with his eight inch cock went ahead and pounded away. She apparently had no trouble with the last one, and sure enough this one banged away at her with little holding back until before too long he too dumped his load deep into her bowels.

At this point, the men would line up and first fuck her face while on deck to enter her ass. She took them all in stride, having been intensely turned on by the whole experience...the number of men, being the center of attention, having turned on all these men and being isolated in the middle, restrained by the leather straps attached to this thing called a spanking horse.

Each man had his way with her mouth first, followed by her asshole, in some cases switching between her pussy and ass, ass to pussy, until at last it was Dr. Zanjani's turn with his thick, long cock. She had yet to experience his cock in her ass. She was ready.

"Fuck my ass, Dr. Zanjani," she requested. "I want your cock inside me, deep."

Without any need for more pleading, he filled her asshole with his cock, going all the way in. She was surprised she could take it all. She thought it would hurt more. But sure enough he was able to pound away hard and fast while he supported his weight with his hands on her back, giving her as much of his weight as he could while fucking her deep, well lubricated by all the cum that had been spilled inside her ass previously. By the time he climaxed, she'd also climaxed, easily her sixth of the morning as the men's penises were all strategically positioned in such a way, courtesy of the spanking horse, so as to elicit maximum erotic sensation within her.

To finish the job, the team unstrapped Leila and let her collapse onto the floor. They then proceed to piss on Leila, pissing in her hair, all over her face, tits, back and crotch. One guy picked her up roughly and order her to open her mouth wide while he proceeded to piss in her mouth. It overflowed as the warm liquid continued to stream down from the man's shit dick.

"Swallow my piss, Wench!" he ordered.

Leila was surprised yet again at how mild the flavor was of what should be disgusting human waste. It practically had no taste at all. She gulped down as much as she could.

Once they were through, she lay flat on the floor, covered in smelly piss, and falling asleep until she woke again around 3pm in time to shower and get home for her guys.


12