All Comments on 'Leisure City'

by CuteSlaveLisa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

Who are Janis or Kris?

Why would they be using a book, and what book has plastic feet in it. Why would they be using a record in an old record player.

Just call these things up on their smart phones to play the music and find then print out some feet.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years agoAuthor
History

First of all grandma loves you for reading her story. Thank You.

She was born when a TEXAN named Eienhower was president (1953-61)

The world existed before the smartphone (1994).

Hurricane Andrew destroyed most of the South Florida I knew in 1992. Hence the dedication. Among other things it destroyed the new library and the new unbuilt community college building alluded to in the story.

People used to learn all sorts of things including dancing from books.

Kris (Kristofferson) wrote "Me and Bobby McGee" Janis (Joplin) recorded it, it was probably her biggest hit, a pair of lines go...

"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for a single yesterday,

To be holdin' Bobby's body close to mine."

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Wow

You need to set the scene in your stories. Some vague reference to a hurricane did not tell me anything.

Story just dropped 2 stars because you left vital information to the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuteSlaveLisa@CuteSlaveLisa
I have known each of my wonderful lovers for over fifty years. I have children and grandchildren. I joined Literotica because I wanted to contribute stories. Stories about my favorite subjects, me, me and my lovers. Oh my, did I say 'me' twice (nope I said it three times, a...