All Comments on 'Lemongrass'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Beautiful :)

I really loved this, you captured the feeling of innocence perfectly, and I loved the format.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Being a photographer

The story was a good story and it had a good theme. Though there wasn't a lot of sex it still was good. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Loved it. More like this please!

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Congratulations

A brilliant little story, WP, and congratulations. "Speedy Delivery" made me laugh: "Lemongrass" touched my heart. Julia and Lemon---two lovely characters who make you think that perhaps there is hope for the world. I think you've found a new niche and it looks as if it will be a constant five-star one.

metroalmametroalmaover 6 years ago
Sweet

I am a sucker for romance. Nice way to pass a little time in the afternoon, thank you.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
very good

you were right, this story is so much better than your Charlotte story, I am also wondering how you came up with the name lemongrass, I know you wrote that her parents were hippies, but still a very good story

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
What's in a name

jenorma2012, the name lemongrass was pulled out of the air. I must have had Thai food on the brain as I was writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I really liked the soft, romantic approach. It was erotic but not raunchy. There are plenty of raunchy stories and plenty of room for more like this.

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 6 years ago
Amazing.

This was amazing. Please tell me there will be a second part to it? Maybe when lemon comes to visit over winter break?

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, thank you so very much for sharing it with us!

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Sweet and tender

Please write more for lemon and julia.

It was as ever well written and sexy

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
What happened to.....

Lemon and Julia? Were they able to make their long distance relationship work? How did Lemon react to the photo contest reward Julia got? Did their careers turn out the way they both hoped? Once again, a really good story with interesting characters.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 6 years ago
The Girls Deserve More

IMHO Lemon and Julia deserve many more chapters. I’ve always enjoyed reading your stories, but something about these young ladies always has me wanting more. By far this my favorite of everything you’ve published. And that’s saying a lot! Every couples months I need my Lemongrass fix and I come back for a reread. 5+ stars! Please consider continuing Lemon’s and Julia’s adventure.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Feeling good

I've just taken a few minutes to re-read Lemongrass. This lovely short story still makes me feel good, touches my heart and brings a little lump to my throat. Thanks, Wax.

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 4 years ago
I`VE FOUND THE FIRST AUTHOR ............................

........... I love and hate at the same time!!!!

OK "hate" is maybe a bit harsh. I`ve read all of Wax`s stories and this one is by far my favourite. I can also understand why she may be reluctant to continue this really sweet and easy flowing tale just in case she doesn`t recreate the same feelings in her readers.

As much as I can see and understand both sides of her dilemma in continuing, I`d still love to see this story go on at least a few more chapters.

Bleep735Bleep735about 4 years ago

This story is so sweet and loving. It’s just perfect.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Can’t be tired of saying you write very well. The description is great and the kindofbackandfourth is cute, with humor and care. Thanks

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Nice Perfectly Cute Love Story!

I really enjoyed this story and plan to read more of your similar work. I just recently read "Softail", which I completely loved, and accepted your recommendation to read Lemongrass. I plan to read Speedy Delivery next, however would also like for you to consider writing a Pt. 02 for Lemongrass.

These type of "cute Lesbian Love Stories"🎉 are a joy to read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is there a chapter 2?

Your my favorite writer. I prefer a storyline as opposed to just sex. You balance both well.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 3 years agoAuthor

There's no chapter 2, but there is a story called Soft Tail, with different characters, but the same warm feeling.

pseud277pseud277almost 3 years ago

Lots of charm and a story that whetted my interest in photography - so a story that made a guy wet, so to say...

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 2 years ago

STILL my favourite story after all this time ...........

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

I read soft tail first. THEN I read this one. Personally, I think this ended too quick. Since this is a memoir I would think it would continue. But, if she was writing up to the present day then, the author should have stepped in and finished the story. These are just my thoughts, and in no way should tell you how to write your stories.

Now, having my personal thoughts out of the way, I can say this is an excellent story. The sex scene could only happen at the end. There had to be a build up for the whole story to work. Although you could say they were already lovers when Julia started writing. You didn’t really get the feeling of what they felt for each other until later. I am glad Julia found Lemon. Someone who would not take advantage of her, and saw her for what she was. A kind and loving individual. Besides my personal thoughts, I have you 5 stars. If anything I connected with it.

Take Care

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
970 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...