Lemongrass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lemon and I have kissed a few times, but now we were starting to get good at it. She knew what I liked and I knew what she liked. I knew that she liked it slow, so I was using my tongue to trace around her lips before I kissed her again. She said the anticipation was sometimes better than the end result, so I had my lips poised less than an inch from hers. They were close enough to feel the warmth of her breath, but still not touching.

Her lips were parted and so were mine, so I began sucking air from her mouth into my own. I liked that, warmth changing to cool. I didn't have to think with Lemon, I just did what felt right. I was much better when I operated on feelings and instinct. I could compare it to the way that I take photos, but not right now, OK? I was too busy concentrating on what felt right about Lemon.

The air passing between our mouths just felt right. Just like my tongue tracing out the space between her lips felt right. And the way her hand was caressing the back of my thigh as I climbed on top of her felt right. There were plenty of other things that Lemon did that felt right too. I liked the way she slipped her tongue gently between my lips before she pulled me in for another kiss. I really liked the way her fingers were moving up my back before they became tangled up in my hair and guided my lips back to hers.

"Too warm in here," I complained and slipped my t-shirt over my head.

"Nice excuse," Lemon teased, but I noticed it didn't take her long to help me out of my bra and pull my nipple into her mouth.

"Mmm," I moaned as I tried my best to help Lemon out of her shirt. It was not easy with her lying on top of it, and given that her mouth was firmly attached to my boob, but together we managed to peel off her shirt and bra. I looked in awe as her big, beautiful breasts were finally freed. Lemon was definitely more well endowed than I was. I squeezed her gorgeous flesh in my hands, massaging it with my fingers. She giggled, just like she did last time.

"Are you ticklish or something?" I asked.

"Not really, I just like watching you do it. It's like you're unwrapping presents on Christmas morning."

"Well, now you know what to get me this year," I teased and pressed my face into her chest. Lemon quickly stopped giggling and began moaning softly. I was flicking my tongue over her nipple to make it stand up. I knew she liked it, and she was right, it was just like Christmas for me. I circled one nipple and then the other before finally burying my face back in her chest and breathing in Lemon's scent. Her fingers were wrapped up in my hair again, so it was easy for her to pull me away for another kiss.

"Not done yet," I complained and went back to licking and suckling her big, beautiful breasts. Lemon just let out a long moan and arched her back, helping me as I tugged on the waistband of her skirt. Not only did her contortions help me get Lemon out of her skirt, they also had the nice side-effect of exposing her neck for my tongue to explore. I lingered for a moment to enjoy the taste of her skin while my hand caressed her bare thigh.

My jeans were soon joining the pile of clothes on the floor as Lemon helped me peel out of them. It took a while, because she was eagerly sucking at my nipples while she did it, first one and then the other. She had them both hard as a rock while her tongue flicked back and forth, keeping them moist.

"I really wasn't done with yours yet," I complained.

"Fine," Lemon teased as she flipped me over and straddled my waist with her thighs. I caught a glimpse of the gates of heaven as her big, beautiful breasts hung just inches from my face. She pressed her hands on either side as she encased me in her flesh for just a moment. I had reached heaven's door. Lemon soon lost her balance and had to put one arm down to steady herself. As she did, her other arm ended up between my thighs and I felt her fingers brushing against my sex.

"Oh, Lemon," I moaned as I felt her finger parting my entrance. She was moving slowly, pressing deeper inside me until I was full. I really like that feeling, and I really liked having Lemon do it for me. She was so gentle. Not that I have anything to compare it to, but I've heard lots of talk about how the first time hurts. This was technically my second time, but it definitely did not hurt. It didn't hurt the first time either. In fact it felt really, really good where Lemon was pressing her finger right now.

Soon I was starting to shake, just like I did on prom night, but this time I knew what to expect. Lemon was using her thumb to rub my clitoris as her finger continued pressing and massaging a very good spot. "Mmm," I moaned as my thighs quivered under her magic touch. I began thrusting my hips in time with her finger and the sensations jumped up a notch. "Ohh," I responded.

"Do you like that, Julia?"

"Mmm-hmm," was all I could answer. I was getting close now, my body was starting to shake all over, like I was shivering, except I wasn't cold. "Ohh," I moaned as Lemon's pace increased. She was doing a wonderful job of reading my body and giving me just enough without pushing me over. "Oh, this is good," I thought, "even better than prom night."

"Oh, Lemonnnn! Oh, yes. -- Oh, yes! -- Keep doing that! -- Ahhhhhh!"

"You like?" she asked grinning down at me.

"What do you think?" I teased as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her lips toward mine. "I want to try something," I said and flipped her over. It wasn't easy, I'm not as strong as Lemon, but I managed. I started in nuzzling her neck. I remembered from prom night that she liked it. She was responding to it just like she did then, throwing her head back and thrusting her chest upward as a little moan escaped her lips.

I continued exploring her neck before starting my journey southward. Lemon was brushing my hair off of her chin as I reached the valley of her breasts. She giggled again as I set to work. I reached around to find her hand and gave it a little squeeze. I held onto her hand as I made my way downward, kissing every inch of her stomach. Lemon was giggling again.

"What?" I said.

"I'm sorry, your hair tickles."

"You never should have told me that," I said as I moved my head side to side, purposely setting off gales of laughter from Lemon. At that moment, I suddenly thought about my parents downstairs. "It's fine," I told myself, "we're just having fun."

Lemon's laughter was subsiding as I reached my destination. She was still quivering, but the sounds coming from between her lips had changed significantly. Now they were little short breaths, kind of like earlier when I was shivering, but not cold. I decided that was a good sign and reached out with my tongue to take a quick swipe. I felt Lemon jump.

So I did it again.

Again, Lemon jumped. As much as I liked being able to do that to her, I decided to be nice and went in with a steady, even pressure to part her. I was rewarded with a sweet and tangy taste in my mouth along with a long, low moan from Lemon. I decided to add a finger. I loved the way it felt when she did it to me and I thought I should -- I should -- oh, what's the word?

"Reciprocate, Julia?"

"Lemon! You're supposed to be enjoying this!"

"I did enjoy it -- a lot! You're typing this from memory, remember?"

"Right," I said, stroking Lemon's hair again. Her head was back resting on my thigh, but this time we were both naked. I sure hope my parents stay downstairs!

So Lemon really did enjoy herself. She kept telling me how amazing it was and how she never thought she could come so hard. I really wish she'd let me take her picture right now, but she won't, even though I promised to only get her face. I really wanted to remember the beautiful glow she has right now. I had a feeling I might need that memory once Lemon goes off to college.

"You're going to college too!"

"Community college," I protested. "It's different." Between Lemon, Mr. Reed and my parents, they had convinced me to enroll in the photography certificate program at the community college. It looks promising and there's no prerequisite for math, so I think I'll be OK.

"College is college," Lemon assured me.

I wasn't sure about that, but I knew I was going to try my best and maybe someday get a job as a photojournalist. If I'm lucky and get good grades, I might even see if The Washington Post is hiring. But for now I just needed to survive the next four years of my long-distance relationship with my best friend and first love, Lemon.

I did pretty well for our first semester. We email each other a lot to stay in touch, so we know almost everything going on in each other's lives. I did leave out the part about the photo contest I entered though. I want that to be a surprise for when Lemon came back over winter break. I entered the photo of her that I had hanging inside my closet, the one where just her left eye is in focus. That photo earned me an honorable mention in the abstract art category, so now she can't complain when I hang it on the wall.

After all, it's not just a picture of Lemon anymore, it's art now! I can't wait to show her.

Afterword

If you are at all interested in photography, you may already be familiar with the decisive moment that Julia mentions. If not, search the net for Henri Cartier-Bresson. If you want to know where the idea of approaching head-shots like a fashion shoot came from, look into David Hobby's Strobist blog. And finally, do check out The Washington Post's In Sight photos on the web, along with the Magnum Photos co-operative. Street photographer Eric Kim also shares several insights about his approach to photographing people on his blog.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you thought in the comments.

Wax Philosophic

12