Lemons into Unexpected Lemonade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not funny, you are just really smart. I do real estate, so setting up a shell corporation is easy. But, Val, are you sure you are okay with this? If I pay them, the pictures might not get out."

I rubbed my eyes. "Okay? No, I am not okay, but I think this is the best solution. Paying for college was a struggle for my parents, and now I can pay a big part of it. This is really fucked up Andrew, really fucked up."

He nodded. "Should I be out of town for Christmas?"

I almost snapped a yes, but then I looked at him, honest, desperate, almost in tears, risking everything to tell me, and he really cares. "Come for Christmas. I meant what I said. You fucked up, but I think it took a lot of courage to come here, and I do respect that, but no more stalker shit; I don't even want to see your phone when you are around me."

He nodded slowly. I deleted the directory from his computer. "Do you have any other copies? " He shook his head. "Okay, then we are done here. I expect to get a scholarship offer in the mail in a few weeks."

"I will make it happen, Val, and this is not over. I owe you, and it is a debt that can never be fully repaid, so do not hesitate to ask for anything." I handed him back his computer as he spoke, and he slipped it into his bag.

Christmas dinner and I was in a maroon blazer and a calf length pencil skirt with a white, oxford cloth blouse buttoned to the collar; oxford cloth, good and thick, so no cleavage and no translucence. The evening flowed from uncomfortable to comfortable. I felt his eyes brushing across me, and I kept thinking of his face when he orgasmed before my photos and before me. My eyes strolled up his body a few times, his suit revealed little, but my mind filled in the details. My good night hug was a bit warmer than I intended, and he responded with a look of surprise and a tender peck on my cheek. I smiled; he smiled back, and it felt nice. The scholarship letter came on December 28th.

********************************

It was two weeks later, after my payments had started, when I got a hit. After Andrew's confessions I had set up an image search to look for my photos showing up on the web. Teen tease, what a name for a site, was an anonymous upload site; not quite revenge porn, but the site claimed that the posted images and videos appeared without the model's consent; I was inclined to believe them. There I was, and the images were pared down to twenty, with some of the volleyball images removed. By the time I saw the images, they had only been up for a few hours, but already there were over one hundred comments. Most were positive, many gloriously so. The most common were begging for more photos. My eyes wandered through the comments as I rolled through the images. How many men were masturbating thinking of me; I thought of Andrew, how he was the first.

I felt strangely turned on, but angry as hell that people were using me like this.

It was college break, so I had some time, and did some research. Five hundred a week was nice, but there was a lot of money to be made in this world, and just thinking about how Andrew looked at my pictures turned me on and the thoughts of others...well, it interested me. Also, it was already happening, so maybe I could make some money and explore things. Maybe I was more angry that they were using me like this without my permission and without me receiving any compensation.

There was no risk and no commitment if I worded it right. I found the platform I would use. I could post there, and I could have tiers, with each tier able to see and experience different things. Also, I could choose a certain number or percentage of top supporters to get further perks, and a supporter could see where they were ranked; earlier supporters would be ranked above those who joined later in case of a tie. Once I had the page to my liking, I would put links to it in the comments of any place I tripped across the photos.

This is what I wrote as my invitation to potential subscribers.

Dreaming Andrea

Hopes and dreams fulfilled? Hope is such a fragile and wonderful thing. I have dreams, and so do you,and through this page perhaps we can both find fulfillment. I promise more photos, but I cannot promise to grant your wishes. Is this worth my time? How much are you willing to offer to convince me it is worth my time? For this month, I promise the following:

All supporters will get three new tier 1 photos.

The top 50% will get two new tier 2 photos

The top 10% get a new tier 3 photo.

The photos will be released at the end of the month.

If the support does not reach $1000, I will shut it down after the month is over.

Beneath this were the photos already on the web. Tier 1 were the fully dressed ones. Tier two were the volleyball ones, and tier 3 were the most revealing. After setting up a draft of the page, I asked to meet Andrew. I would need his help before I could go live.

I told him that the photos were out on the web, and I had a plan for dealing with them. However, I needed a safe and separate place to put some money. He agreed to set up a shell company with a bank account, a credit card, and a paypal account. When I went to see him I wore a light blue blouse tight enough to show what I had and the top button undone, tucked into a fairly tight pair of jeans. I felt his eyes, and liked it; I never saw his phone. He was polite, and a little more comfortable. I gave him a friendly hug. His stomach felt firm against my shoulders. After the hug, he started to leave, then turned, "Val, what are you doing here? I know I owe you, but I am worried you don't know what you are doing. I guess that sounds patronizing, but I am worried."

I thought about lying, but then I told him my plan. He looked at me, concerned.

"But, Val, porn?"

"It's not porn, at least no more than what is out there. People are already looking at my nipples. Shouldn't I make something from that?"

"But it can be a slippery slope, and I don't know if you should be standing on it."

"There is nothing slippery about it. A slippery slope suggests I could lose control. I am in control. I decide what I post and I decide if this continues."

He nodded. "This is all my fault."

I shrugged and looked him in the eye. "Andrew, that is water under the bridge. Just help me make some lemonade out of the lemons you gave me. I can decide how much to drink on my own."

He gave a half smile, "Fair enough. Let me know what I can do." As he turned to open the door, his eyes slid down my body quickly, but I felt it and I smiled at him as he left.

****************************

The next day I decided to take my additional photos. The tier one photos were easy. The first was me in the maroon blazer and skirt I wore for Christmas. I wore the same white blouse, but with two buttons open. You could just see a hint of the beginning of cleavage. The camera is looking down at me over my left shoulder with me seated. I was looking back and up at the camera. The second was of me in the jeans and light blue blouse I wore yesterday. In the photo I am walking and the camera is looking up at me from the left. My back is arched slightly to emphasize my breasts, and my braid falls across my left breast. My right leg strides forward, with the tight jeans showing my thighs and waist. I have a slight smile as I look slightly right of the camera as if I am remembering something very pleasant. The third shot was of me in a white tank top with an open white oxford dress shirt over it, and a pair of leggings. The dress shirt covers my waist, but my legs are clearly defined beneath the leggings, and the open shirt covers most of my breasts, but one gentle caress would open up the shirt. I look tentatively slightly down into the camera with one hand on the shirt as if I am deciding whether to move it.

My tier two shots were harder. The first was the same tank top and leggings, but no shirt. I have one leg stretched out on my bed and the other on the floor. The photo is a little to one side and low, so there was no clear view between my legs, but my back is arched with one arm behind my head. My eyes are closed and my face looks content and comfortable. The outline of the bra is clear beneath the tank top. The second photo shows me in the same tank top, but with basketball shorts. I am sitting cross legged looking up at the camera smiling, with a smile of welcome. The camera looks down with the tops of my breasts visible, and my bare thighs open with the shorts slightly bunched up between my legs.

The tier three shot was the hardest. This shot had to feel like a real reward, but what was I really comfortable doing? I did not want to really show more than people had already seen, but I wanted it to feel intimate. I got out a cotton bra and panty set that was pink. I took the strap off my right shoulder. The shot was from over my left shoulder. I look at the camera with a shy smile, the hair falling over my left shoulder. The cup of the bra is loose around my right breast and you could see the entire inside curve and top curve of my breast. The top half of the nipple was just showing. I sit cross legged so one's eyes could wander down to my panties and see the mound formed by my pubic hair pressed against the cotton. It did not really show more than the bathing suit, but a bra and panties felt so much more intimate.

All of this took so much longer than it should have. I had to rearrange my room and use curtains and sheets to hide the many personal details in my room. Also, even with a photo timer, burst photos and a makeshift tripod made with a selfie stick, a gooseneck lamp and some zip ties, it was really hard to get the photos I wanted.

When I was done, I looked at the photos. I liked all of them, but that last one...well, it did not show anything new, although the nipple was clearer, but it showed it all together. It was like the best of the bathing suit shots combined with the pool table photo. Could I post that? Well, I had time to think about it, as I needed financing set up first.

The next four days went quietly, although my photos kept showing up in new places. Andrew texted me that the shell corporation was ready, and I stopped over at his house to pick up the information. Andrew wished me well and said he was curious how it would go. I wanted no electronic trail connecting things. I also bought myself a burner phone, and carefully configured my computer so I could keep all of Andrea's stuff fully separated from my own. Then I launched.

Andrew was curious; Andrew was curious; I dropped some commands on to Andrew's computer to record if he hit my new page. I wanted to know if he was going to look for me, and, I quickly realized, I wanted him to look for me. He found my page the next night. I watched the recording. He signed up for membership at $200 a month, by far my highest subscriber so far. In fact, his subscription brought me to $318. Then he masturbated to the old photo set. I watched, enthralled. He did not finish in tears, but he whispered, "Val, I hope you wouldn't hate me for this, but...well, at least I paid like anyone else." He stood, cleaning himself off, "Yeah, I ....fuck, what am I doing?!?" And he shut the computer down.

Andrew, you did pay, so I guess it is okay. I wonder if you will tell me that you found my page. I think you would if I asked, but how do I even ask that. Of all the women in the world, why me and why am I okay with this? I squeezed my legs together. Why is part of me so much more than okay with this?

I then went to my page and strolled through comments. I already had a hundred members, but most were subscribed for only a dollar a month. Many of the comments questioned the wisdom of investing in something without very clear promises. A few even demanded that I prove I was really Andrea, asking for a new picture as validation. I teased back, saying that this page was about hope, and also faith, and one has to have a little of both. subscribers would find out at the end of the month if I was really Andrea. Other comments were kind and thoughtful, talking about my beauty, some very specific. All of those I thanked, and thanked sincerely. There were also a large number of lude comments, discussing my breasts and how much they wanted to see more, and even what they wanted to do with me or to me. The rapey ones I band, but to the others, I responded that there was always hope, but also no promises.

My second biggest donor, Blitzen, giving $150 wrote as a private comment a detailed scene of him massaging my shoulders while I was in my bathing suit. He ended with putting his hands on the straps and hoping for my consent. I was turned on a bit reading it, and replied by saying "Hope springs eternal, and comments like yours, Blitzen, make me look forward to making hopes come true."

Andrew's account, easy to identify as he was the only $200 sponsor, was named "Andy's hope." It was an interesting username. First, it told everyone he created the account for my page. Second, it was a play on his name and on my screen name. His comment was, "Andrea your beauty is irresistable, and is yours to share however you see fit. I will support with love and hope whatever you want to share." I stared at that for a long time. Andrew, you are telling me you are here, aren't you? My fingers poised above the keyboard as I thought what to write back, finally typing, "Thank you, Andy! I hope you, and all my users, use what I share however you wish and enjoy them to the fullest. Supporters like you are making this seem like a great idea!!"

As the month went on, I began to tease subscribers with what the photos would be like, and subscribers kept coming. On the day the photos would post, I was at $2200 and I had 500 subscribers. I posted along with the photos wanting to give encouragement, "This was so far above and beyond my hopes and dreams. Were these the photos of your dreams? If so, thank you for your support. If not, then keep dreaming, because the longer one dreams, the better the dreams will be."

-All supporters will get three new tier 1 photos.

-The top 50% will get two new tier 2 photos

-The top 10% get a new tier 3 photo.

-The photos will be released at the end of the month.

**If the support reaches $5000, there will be one additional photo for each tier and

-the top 10% get a tier 4 photo (what could that be?)

-the top subscriber gets a 15 minute live video chat (but no promises about the content)

The tier 4 photo and chat made me nervous. However, I had a month to figure it out, and I might not even make the goal. In fact, I might lose a bunch of subscribers if they are disappointed. I went to work out and do some homework promising to let at least a few hours pass before checking for comments. Homework ran long and I ate with my family. I looked at my parents and my brother placidly eating at the table, none of them knowing what was happening upstairs in their house. I enjoyed the sense of risk, and mostly pushed aside feelings of guilt by reminding myself that it was my body and my life. I finished up my meal and found my way to my room and my computer. I switched profiles and reconfigured my VPN before logging onto my page.

There were a fair share of complaints, mostly from tier 1's who felt it was not worth it. A lot had deactivated their accounts and I was down about 100 subscribers. However, another group had increased their cash contributions, but were still tier 1. I saw my problem, and decided to edit the tier eligibility. I set it so any amount gets tier 1 and anyone contributing $25 or more gets tier 2. The top 20% would get the tier 3 photo. The rest remained unchanged.

However, the tier 2s were happy, especially liking the photo of me in basketball shorts looking up at the camera. My tier 3's loved the image of my right breast. "That photo alone was worth $50! So innocent and hopeful. Cannot wait to see more." That last sentence's double meaning was not lost on me, and I answered, "Hopes and dreams are often answered!"

Another tier 3 user wrote, "Andrea, thank you so much. It has been a long and brutal week and this made it all better. What I would not pay for a tier 4!" I smiled at his accurate prediction and I replied, "Hopes and dreams can come true, especially with some effort!"

Blitzen, my only other subscriber over $100, wrote another vignette. He is behind me in the tier 3 shot, brushing my hair, but I still have a button down top on with bare legs. I lean my head back, enjoying the feeling of the brush and his hands in my hair. He slowly unbuttons my blouse and slides it from my shoulder as he kisses my neck. I bring his hand up as the blouse falls away bringing his fingers to the bra strap resting on my right shoulder. He slides it off my shoulder as I shrug forward to help. His left hand strokes my neck and slides down toward my right breast. It ends, with his fingers just reaching into the open cup of my bra. I answered him, "Blitzen, that sounds so romantic and vivid. You know how to let your imagination carry yourself to places well beyond my pictures, and I love that."

It sounded so romantic and sensuous that I felt slightly wet, and was tempted to satisfy myself, but I saw a post from Andy's Hope. "Andrea, thank you so much for the beautiful photographs, and thank you for providing me a way to thank you. Your comments make me feel wanted and comfortable, so I can enjoy your beauty and my thoughts of you without guilt or shame."

I smiled at that, thinking how Andrew had kept his promise to support me and I replied, "Andy, I am so happy you are comfortable, and thank you for your kind words. Bringing joy and pleasure to my fans, especially a fan like you, is an honor." Knowing Andrew had seen the updates, I went to see his reaction. Sure enough, I had a recording of him from today.

He slowly smiled as he watched the update, but he did not open the new pictures, instead downloading the entire collection of photos and restablishing his folder of my pictures, using the same numbering scheme. Then he stood to remove his pants. His penis was already semi-hard. He sat down and started to enjoy. He savored the fully clothed shots, smiling when he got to me in my maroon jacket and skirt. "So beautiful, Val," he whispered. The jeans and blouse he also drank in, and then the tank top with the shirt over it. "She's perfect," he whispered. My eyes flicked between his screen and his face. The tier 2's he went through more quickly until reaching the new ones. He lingered on the tank top photos, especially the one of me in the shorts. "Please, Val," he whispered, his hand motions becoming more urgent and he continued. He finally reached the new tier 3. "Thank you, Val, thank you, thank you...I, oh, Val, I am going to come." He stood, and his left hand cradled his balls, as he right stroked his shaft in strong, long tugs. Both the glans and his hand glistened with precum. Small groans escaped his lips as he tried to resist for a few more moments, and then a stream of cum shot from his penis. His face lit up with a smile and he collapsed into his chair with a look of contentment as he cleaned himself up. I smiled seeing him.

I thought of him and Blitzen as I tried to fall asleep, imagining Blitzen, a tall quiet man in my imagination, unbuttoning my blouse; I imagined Andrew's throbbing shaft and how it would feel in my hands. My own gentle, probing fingers soon brought a satisfying orgasm and sleep found me.

********************

The next two weeks were hectic. Juggling my normal life, including my first year of college, my friends and my family, while also nurturing my nascent business created a whirlwind. I quickly decided that I had to speed up the photography, deciding scheduling a photoshoot with a professional photographer would take care of the tier 1 photos and tier 2 photos. I made the appointment for the second Saturday. While making my appointment, I used my business credit card, how strange it felt.