Lemons into Unexpected Lemonade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syra_pan
Syra_pan
23 Followers

Instead, I went back to my webpage to find Andrew had answered. "Saturday at 7 PM. If that time does not work, I can be flexible. If I could pick your clothing, I would ask you to wear the maroon jacket and pencil skirt with the white blouse and black stocking you wore with the purple outfit. I know I might not see any more than that, but if you could wear underneath that nightgown and underwear from the tier 3 and 4 of this month. Last thing, I don't care what happens, and I don't expect you to undress for me. I just want to see you, hear your voice and your laugh. No matter what you do, if you don't enjoy it, I won't enjoy it." I wrote back quickly, "You are too kind. Thank you and the plan sounds good."

My parents are good people and they are not stupid. I think they knew something odd was going on, but they also recognize me as an adult and did not ask many questions. Still, as I sat at the dinner table thinking about what was sitting in my room, what I would be doing next Saturday evening and with whom I would be doing it, I felt guilty. I also knew there was no way I could risk doing the live meet in the house. I was feeling guilty, but I also knew I needed a plan.

I had netted over $6000 and decided to spend some of it to make my life easier. On Monday, I rented a small storage unit and dropped the photo equipment in there. Second, I made an appointment for a week from Saturday with my photographer. I could hardly think of anything except Saturday, but I needed pictures for next month and the month would pass quickly. Last, I found a little Airbnb cottage I could rent for $300. I rented it for Saturday night. I had a cute little French style bedroom with a soft comfy chair in one corner and a queen sized bed. There also was a dresser and an end table. I also bought a very high quality webcam and some other electronics.

I told my parents that I was taking my computer over to Amy's house on Saturday and that I would sleep over. Amy was my computer partner in crime and probably my closest friend. We often worked together on computers, although it was unusual for me to take the desktop. Of course, that meant I had to bring Amy into the lie. At least she lived alone, so there were no complications with parents. I thought about telling Amy what was really happening, but all I told her was that I was meeting a guy. She wanted to know more, but I said details would have to wait for another time.

Classes, studying, being annoyed by my brother, helping my dad fix his computer; they all seemed so ordinary, but nothing felt ordinary. All I could think about was Saturday, and the week crept by. Finally, I was unlocking the door to the little two room cottage. It was three in the afternoon and the low February sun poured through the West window of the small living room.

First, I spent an hour setting up my computer and the webcam. After positioning the dresser so it would be out of any of my planned camera angles, I set the computer up on the dresser and moved the large expensive TV from the living room to the dresser as well. I hooked up my laptop to the large TV and logged in to Andrew's computer. Yes, I would be watching him while he watched me. The thought really turned me on. Next to the TV, I had my desktop monitor so I could see his view of me. The bluetooth webcam, wireless keyboard, trackball and my phone would be with me. An app on my phone would let me read comments that he typed.

Last I checked the living room where I planned to start, moving the couch so I could see the monitors on the dresser in the bedroom through the open door. I planned to start on the couch, but I practiced moving from the couch to the bedroom without my camera getting any glimpse of the computer set up in the bedroom. Next, I changed clothing, wearing black heels and some gold jewelry to compliment the outfit he asked for. The only extra piece of clothing was a strapless bra. It was thin and lacy, but it gave me some extra coverage under the translucent nightgown. The blouse just had the top button undone, revealing the red piping and very top of the nightgown.

I got out the bottle of Drambuie I had brought. I sat on the bed sipping, waiting and watching. His computer was on, but the room was empty. My head spun. I had a plan for the beginning, but then I just was so unsure. I had played out so many scenarios in my head, but I had no idea how I would really feel once things were rolling. I desperately did not want to disappoint and I was excited, but...but, this was so far out of my comfort zone. I took another sip of my drink and pondered that last thought. Was it really true? Was it really outside of my comfort zone, or was I starting to discover that I had a much wider comfort zone than I cared to admit or acknowledge? I thought about how I felt watching him masturbate and my confidence grew. I was not sure what I was going to do, but I wanted to watch him and I thought the more I did, the more I would want to entertain, but was that really the person I wanted to be? My brain spun off into internal debates about societal norms, morals and right and wrong.

Then he walked on camera. We still had a half hour. He had a scotch in his hand. His hand shook slightly as he set the drink down. He was wearing a dress shirt with the top two buttons undone and a pair of dress slacks. He tested his computer and the software and then opened the email with the link I sent him. Then he paced. He looked so nervous, but also excited. He was feeling many of the same feelings I was feeling. He paced, fiddled on his computer a little bit and watched a online video or two; avoiding anything titillating, and finding chess training videos. Minutes crawled, but it was eventually almost time.

I smiled slightly, thinking "Well, Andrew, let us see where the night takes us." I found my way to the couch, positioning the camera as if it were sitting across the coffee table from me, a stack of books putting it at eye height. I sat on the couch and as the clock hit 7 PM, the video call came through. I took a deep breath and accepted.

A bright smile at the camera, "Hi Andy, I am so glad you could make it! I know I said only fifteen minutes, but, in case we run over, how much time do you have?"

I looked at him on the screen as he licked his lips nervously. "I have all the time in the world, but the fifteen minutes you promised would be fine, really."

I nodded. "Well, I really don't know what I am doing here, and I promise you that I won't do anything I am not comfortable with, but whatever we do, I think it will be quite a bit longer than fifteen minutes."

When I said that, he sighed with relief. "Thank you," he typed back.

"Andy, do you want to keep typing. I am okay if you want to unmute, but I am fine if you just type, of course. I so much want you to be comfortable and enjoy yourself, so you do what you want. Also, do you have any questions before we really get started?"

"I think I will type. I am nervous too, and, well, I don't want to blurt out anything stupid. By the way, you look beautiful, so angelic. I love how I can see the top of the nightgown, so I know it is there. So, Andrea, what do you think I should do during our meeting? Do you see this as a night out for drinks or something else?"

I smiled reassuringly, "No, this will at the very least be more than a drink at the bar. As for what should you do while you are watching me? Do whatever you feel like doing. Really, whatever you want."

He stared at the screen and I smiled into the camera waiting for an answer. Finally, he typed and I soon read, "Your pictures are so beautiful. They take me to wonderful heights."

"Maybe you can go there now," I answered.

He paused, and rubbed his temples in consternation and then typed, "This sounds stupid, but you do know people like me do with your pictures, right?"

I smiled softly, "If, by people like you, you mean normal healthy men, then, yes, I know. I am not so naïve. I *want* you to fully enjoy yourself." I took a last sip of my drink and stood. Bringing the camera, phone, keyboard and trackball was a little awkward, but I kept my face in frame. It was hardly as good as a professional Steadicam, but it looked alright. I place the camera on the dresser so he could see the bed, and I sat down on the bed.

When I looked at my phone, a message was waiting for me, "Thinking of you brings me so much pleasure." Reading that made me smile.

I tilted my head, looking into the camera, "I thought you might like the change of venue. Does this convince you I know what you like to do with my pictures? Although, I worry that my pictures just tease. I thought they might be frustrating. I thought that you might have to use something else to... to, you know, finish."

He stared at his computer with a disbelieving smile. "No, Andrea, not at all. Many a hardcore scene can not do what you can do to me with just a handful of stills. I can't put into words just how stunningly beautiful you are."

"Tell me what you like about me, Andy" My hair was down and loose. I gathered it, draping it over my right shoulder and fell across the blazer.

"Your green eyes are bright and curious. I think your little pug nose is adorable, especially with those cute cheekbones. I love the way you purse your lips when you concentrate and of course, the smile. Your hair looks so smooth and shining" I read the message and looked at him. He unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt.

I smiled and leaned into the camera. His right hand was stroking his chest. "You know how to make me feel beautiful and special." I paused, "But Andy, Is my face all you look at?" I pulled back from the camera so he could see my chest. I slid my fingers down the center of my blouse and unbuttoned the blazer. Andrew's eyes widened. His hands continued to stroke his chest as I pushed my shoulders forward to remove the blazer. I felt my breasts press up against the shirt and I could see the hint of the nightgown underneath.

Finally, he paused, standing up to remove his pants. Then he typed "Before I answer that, how much time do we have? And would you rather have me finish with the pictures? Also, I might find it hard to type after awhile."

I thought for a moment. I was nervous, but felt comfortable and in control. "Don't worry about time, and you do not have to answer me. I hope you can finish and I can help you finish, but if I get to nervous, I will let you know." I smiled and ran my fingers down the shirt's buttons again. "So I am guessing you do look at more than my face."

He smiled. "I love how athletic your body is. Your stomach always looks so smooth and taught. Your breasts, they ride so high and perfect. Not all guys like big breasts, and I think yours are a perfect size. I love the gentle curve of your hips and the way your thighs look strong and smooth."

"Maybe lets start with the stomach." I pulled the blouse from the skirt and stood. The shirt was long and came to midthigh over the skirt. I lifted the shirt, but then I realized that with the nightgown underneath there was not much to see. So I stroked my stomach with my hand, pressing firmly enough with fingers spread so the fabric would be more translucent. He stared raptly at the screen. Seeing his face, I felt radiant. "Andy, I think I can do this. I still am not sure what this is, but I think I am enjoying it. Let's see where this goes. What should I take off next, skirt or blouse?

He was stroking himself, but I think only his thighs and I think his penis was still untouched. His left hand kept teasing himself, as his right hand typed. "Blouse, please." I started at the bottom. One, then two, and then three. I parted the shirt with a gentle stroke of my hand revealing my stomach. I stroked my stomach gently, the cotton of the nightgown sliding along my skin.. He stood, removing his underwear. He already was erect. His right hand cupped his scrotum as he sat again. I could not hear him, but he seemed to moan slightly. I was doing that, me, and just me. I mean I knew, I had seen before, but being live online with him felt so different. The fingers of my left hand grazed across my left breast as my right hand slid up to the last two buttons covering my breasts. My hands met and I undid the last two. I let my hands drop to my side, and the blouse hung open. My breasts were still covered, but barely.

He paused to type, "Andrea, this is so perfect. To be honest, you won't have to do much more."

I had found some inspiration from the JOI videos I had heard about and watched in high school when trying to figure out how to turn a guy on. "Andy, no rush. Slow down. Touch anything else, but leave your penis untouched for now. This is kind of fun, so let's make it last. Do you want me to help you make it last? Do you want some JOY, or should I say, J.O.I?" He brought both hands up and rubbed his eyes. He said something, and smiled.

Then with his left hand teasing his nipple, he hunted and pecked with his right hand. "This is worth every penny. Yes, please."

I laughed nervously, "Okay, Andy, I have never done this before, so if I mess up or break the mood, you tell me." I paused and took a breath and closed my eyes. "So Andy I am imagining you, maybe on a bed or in a comfy chair. You are naked, and you are firm and erect. You so want to touch yourself, but for now Just let your hands wander your chest and stomach. Pretend they are my hands, smaller, less predictable." I shrug my blouse off. "Do you like what you see?" I stepped back, "The nightgown, conservative, but revealing, over such a long and modest skirt. Purple velvet below white cotton and those little dots of red and my nipples visible but vague. I run my hands up my stomach and step closer to the camera so only my chest and face fill the screen. "They are so small, but you like them, don't you?"

He had one hand still teasing his nipple and his other hand was running across his abdomen. He pushed his chair back a bit to give his hips space to buck. As he did so I could see the tip of his penis. He had never done that before when I watched him looking at my pictures. "Let your hands wander lower, across your hips and over the top of your thighs, Feel my eyes? Let your eyes meet my eyes. Pretend my eyes are watching you. Pretend my watching you is turning me on." I was turned on. I could really do this to him?

I stretched my shoulders back and l and saw my breasts pressing against both bra and nightgown. Their shape was clear, but you could see only the hint of the breast beneath. Bra and nightgown covered more in this light than I thought they would. "So Andy, I wore the bra. I knew I wanted to show you the nightgown, but I did not know if I could do it without something else." I let my hands run across my breasts. I felt my nipples hardening even at the slight touch. "Andy, are you liking this? Let yourself rest for a moment and let me know. Also, were I to find the courage, should I lose the bra first or the nightgown?"

That line made him shudder and thrust his hips again. He seemed to cheat a bit running his hands up the inside of his thighs, and then to the keyboard. He typed awhile "Andrea, this is so perfect. I think your voice is almost as much of a turn-on as what I am seeing. I cannot take my eyes off of your breasts and throat right now. And, should you find the courage, the bra, the bra first please."

I smiled as I read the message. Teasing my own nipples so they were erect and easier to see, I continued, "Bring your hands down over your nipples across your abdomen to your hips. Then slowly down the tops of your thighs to your knees. Then bring them inside and slowly move them up," Turning so my back is to the camera, I reached behind me and my fingers unhooked the bra through the nightgown. "Keeping your fingers on your thighs, let the back of your hands brush past your balls. Then gently run your fingers through your pubic hair on your stomach, but don't touch yourself." I reached up the front of the nightgown and pulled out the bra. Inspired I turned toward the camera holding the bra out with my fingers inside showing the lacy translucence. "Maybe next time you will choose this, no?"

He was bucking more often and he pushed his chair back further. Now I could see the top half of his penis reaching up to just below his belly button; there was the glisten of pre-cum at the tip. His fingers were running from his belly button out of sight below, just avoiding his penis. I dropped the bra, "Andy, bring your hands down and let your fingers gently tease your balls; Trace the outside of your sac and then let a finger run up the center stopping just below your penis." I looked at myself, face and breasts close to the camera. Again I thrust my shoulders back, making my hard nipples easily visible through the thin material. "Do you see how much I am turned on just thinking about what you are doing? Just thinking about how much you are enjoying me?

I smile. "I think you might be getting close. Maybe the skirt? Am I going too fast?" I continued to tease my nipples through the nightgown. I closed my eyes and licked the center of the upper lip with my tongue, and it was not much of an act.

He reached one hand up to peck at the keyboard, No, not too fast. Skirt, yes, please."

I waved a finger of admonishment, "Touch your penis, but only long slow strokes, and keep control. Don't ruin the ending. I stepped back so he could see all of me, and found the hook and zipper of the skirt. It slid down my body and I stepped out. Translucent black stockings, a garter belt around my waist clearly visible through the thin nightgown and peeking from beneath, were the very bottom of my white panties.

I sat on the bed with my legs crossed and let the camera zoom in so he could see my thighs and upper body. "Stroke a little faster, Andy, and tease your balls. I start stroking the inside of the thigh that crossed above the other one. I watched him, bucking more frequently. I could see the upper half of his cock and his hand passing over it. Precum was dripping from his fingers. He had very little time.

"Not quite yet, Andy," I softly whispered, as I caressed my breast with one hand and the hand stroking my thigh gently pushed it out and open. I felt my legs part, opening up to the camera. Zooming the camera in on my waist and crotch my legs slowly fell open, I saw I was wet, very wet. My juices made the thin panties covering my slit all but transparent. The dark brown hair surrounded my full lips pressed against the cloth. The tops of the lips were open with pink visible beneath hinting at the location of my clit.

I thought about doing more, removing more, but, turned on as I was, I was reaching the limits of my courage and comfort. "Now Andy, finish now," I moaned, again slightly contrived, but close to how I felt; I brought both my hands to the very top of the inside of my thighs, my index fingers framing the red lace. I shuddered at how good the touch felt. He stood and as I did so, I thrust my pelvis out, imagining his cock sliding inside of me. As his right hand slid up towards the tip of his penis again, cum spurted from him. I kept stroking the inside of my thighs, involuntary thrusts pushing my pelvis against the cotton of my panties.

He was visibly panting as he finished. Keeping his one hand, dripping with cum, on his deflating penis, he tapped on the keyboard with the other. "Finished. Thank you."

Somehow I crashed to Earth with that line. The warmth in my groin still wanted satisfaction, but I could not do that on camera. I sat up and rubbed my face with my hands, and brought the camera view back up to my face and breasts. "Wow, Andy, I never did anything like that. You probably need to clean up, so I will let you go, but thank you. Thinking of you and thinking of how you think of me, made this feel special. I thought I might feel dirty, but, instead, I feel very alive."

Syra_pan
Syra_pan
23 Followers