Lemons to Lemonade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abel showed up at five thirty, which could indicate how excited he was about the evening. This really pleased both Gene and Roxy. He, as promised, came with not just any wine, but a really good and expensive one. When he arrived, Gene opened the door and welcomed him inside. Gene explained that Roxy was still dressing and would be out in a minute. When she came into the living room, both Gene and Roxy became instantly aroused at Abel's reaction to Roxy's entrance. He openly stared at her, and Gene felt such pride for his wife's beauty, and felt incredibly grateful that she was his. Roxy walked over and sat between Gene and Abel on the large couch. She turned her body towards Abel and Gene couldn't help but notice Abel staring at Roxy's beautiful legs. Roxy was also aware of Abel's attention and slowly and intentionally crossed her legs for his pleasure. As they talked, Roxy kept placing her hand on Abel's knee, which Gene could tell didn't bother Abel at all. After a short time Roxy announced dinner was ready.

Dinner was a lot more fun than they had anticipated. The conversation was good and Abel was a surprisingly good listener, especially when Roxy had something to say. The wine was excellent and after their third glass they were all feeling a little tipsy. When it was finished, Gene went to the garage and retrieved another equally good bottle for them to enjoy. When dinner was over they all retired back into the living room. Gene sat on his easy chair in the corner of the room, where he could see everything. Abel sat on the sofa again and moved over when Roxy came into the room, but Roxy disappointed him when she sat in the chair opposite him, although he was not disappointed for long.

They were engaged in a lively conversation about embarrassing moments, when the talk began to take a more intimate, suggestive, and racy turn. Abel had been relating a story about having been with some friends camping. They had all gotten drunk and when it came time to go to bed they all retired to their tents except for Abel. He continued to finish his drink, then got up and went to what he thought was his tent. He undressed to his shorts and climbed into the sleeping bag. He felt a warm naked body next to him and he was excited because he thought the girl he had been hitting on had taken his hint. He began to fondle and massage her, and was pleased to feel her responding. He had her breasts in his hands and thought, for just a second that she didn't quite feel like she looked. At that moment the flap to the tent opened and one of his friends began to scream obscenities, then he grabbed Abel by the ankles and dragged him out of the tent. It turned out, he explained, that he had, in his drunken stupor, gotten into his buddy's tent and was fondling his wife. He had taken a few punches before they had worked out what had happened, and Abel was finally forgiven.

Gene and Roxy were laughing deeply at what Abel had been relating. As the laughter died down, Gene saw his wife change position on the chair she was sitting on. He noticed that she spread her legs generously and could not believe that Abel hadn't gotten a good look at Roxy's priceless treasure. He needen't have doubted his instinct because he could see that Abel's full attention was now on his wife's legs, across from him. That's when Roxy shared a very embarrassing but very intimate experience she and Gene had shared.

"That does seem to be a pretty embarrassing experience. Tell me, how did that woman and your friend treat you after it happened?" She asked.

"It's funny you should ask," replied Abel. "For a short time they seemed to always be avoiding me, then, a few months after it happened, they seemed to forget all about it. I stopped seeing them too frequently because at one point his wife openly approached me and asked if I was opposed to seducing men's wives. I suppose I didn't pursue the invitation because she just wasn't my type and also because her husband was my friend."

"Well everyone has embarrassing moments in their lives. Gene and I had one about two years ago. Gene had been after me to try anal for a long time but I never have been into that. Finally, one night he had gotten me really turned on and I agreed to try it, but just the tip, I warned him. We were about to try when it occurred to us that we didn't have any lubricant. I was not going to try something like that without lubrication. Gene went looking for something and returned with a bottle of cooking oil and a salve labled, 'Numbs It.' We both thought that it woud be perfect because that way I could avoid the potential pain. He rubbed some onto my butt and on his dick for good measure. Gene then got behind me, doggy style, and began to enter me. Almost immediately my ass began to burn horribly! Gene started to yell that his dick was on fire. No matter what, we couldn't make it stop burning. After a long while we read the lable and discovered that it specifically stated that under no circumstances should it be used on the genitalia, the eyes, nose, or mouth. I was sore for a week."

As the evening wore on, they all became more and more inebriated. Gene had been holding back a bit, drinking about half of what his wife and guest had consumed. He did not want to miss any part of what might transpire and he didn't want to be in any situation where he was not in control. So far, his dick had been perpetually erect. He was really enjoying watching his wife tease their friend with her words and her body. The conversation, which had started innocently enough and progressed to bawdy tales of shared embarrassing experiences, now had Abel and Roxy exchanging sexual histories and interests. As they spoke, Gene was pleased to notice that Roxy had lost a lot of her initial shyness and inhibition.

Gene noticed that Abel had relaxed his body into a position that put him in direct sight of Roxy's generously spread legs. He couldn't see what Abel was enjoying because of where he sat. He decided to get up and make a show of going to refill his glass. He walked around the back of the sofa where Abel was sitting. When he was directly behind Abel, he was shocked to discover that his wife had taken his suggestion and gone pantyless. When Roxy became aware that her husband was looking at what she was displaying for their guest, her initial reaction was to slam her knees together. Just as Gene reached the kitchen, he turned and was surprised to see Roxy standing right behind him. He could tell that she was worried or nervous about something.

"Honey, I am so sorry!" she confessed. "I got carried away and one thing led to another until I found myself really into Abel's reaction to my beaver. I know it would not have looked so bad if I had been wearing panties, but you said that I could go pantyless if I wanted. Please tell me you are not mad or disappointed with me. It is probably best if we just call it a night and chalk this all up to a mistake, a lesson learned." She told him.

"Mad? Why would I be mad with you? As far as I am concerned, the evening is going great! You are right, I did tell you that if you didn't want to wear any panties that it was alright with me. I could tell that he was very focused on you but I couldn't see what he was seeing from where I was sitting. When I finally got to see, I felt like my cock would bust through the fabric of my pants. Your pussy looks amazingly desirable, sexy, and beautiful and I loved showing it to a man that I could plainly see appreciated it as much as I do. If you want to end the evening, well that is ok but don't do it because you think that I am not enjoying it. If you are having fun and aren't quite ready for the night to end, then you need to know that I am all for it." He explained.

"Are you sure? I have to confess that I am having a great time and I really do love driving Abel crazy with lust. I can tell that his complete attention is riveted on my body, especially whenever I move or change position. When I leaned forward to tell him the numbs it story, I made sure to spread my knees slightly and I almost came when I saw how obviously it affected him. I have to say that I had no idea that I could be of interest to a really hot young guy like Abel. He could easily take his pick of any girl he wanted. Before we go back, is there anything you want me to do or say, or do you just want to play it by ear?" She asked him.

"Not a thing baby. You just continue having fun and see how crazy with erotic desire you can make him before the evening is over. Now let's get back in there before he begins to suspect something, or before he passes out." he warned. When they returned to the living room they found Abel sitting quietly, rubbing his crotch. Gene was pleased to see how Roxy reacted to seeing him rubbing his crotch. He imagined that she was thinking about doing it for him, or very happy to think that a good looking strange man might be masturbating to her image. Instead of going back to her seat across from Abel, Roxy sat down on the couch with him. She made sure that her body stayed in constant contact with his.

They sat that way for a while, talking. Gene happily noticed that Roxy kept putting her hands on Abel's knees, shoulders, chest, and thighs. He was sure that, from her postion, she was not able to fully appreciate the huge bulge she had created. Despite the contact and the closeness, the evening began to slow a bit. Before the evening went cold, Gene suggested they move to the dining room table and play some rummy, or another card game. Abel and Roxy looked at each other and said 'sure' at the very same moment.

They played rummy for about half an hour, all the while still drinking wine, which none of them could appreciate any longer, they were so hammered. Giggling, Roxy suggested they play something more fun, like strip rummy. She turned to look at Gene to see if he was alright with that. Almost without pause Abel blurted out, "Yeah! Let's play some strip rummy!" Eventually, they all agreed, then got up and moved to the dining room table. Roxy excused herself and went to the bedroom. While she was gone, Gene and Abel settled into their seats. When she finally returned, she was wearing more clothing than she left with.

She said, "We have to make it fair, I had like three items of clothing and my shoes on. With a little bad luck I would be totally naked in a very short time, and I am sure that you boys wouldn't want to take advantage of me, right? She teased.

After playing just one hand, Gene lost a shoe, they realized that rummy would take all night, so they switched to black jack. Curiously, Gene and Abel were the big losers for the first ten hands. Roxy was completely dressed, while Gene had on his shirt and his shorts, and Abel had on only his pants and shorts underneath. Then the luck changed dramatically.

Roxy was really enjoying Abel's bare chest, well defined arms and shoulders, muscled abdomen, and narrow waist when she suddenly became aware that she had lost her first hand. She smiled and removed a shoe. Both the guys complained that it wasn't fair because they were both almost naked. She lost the next hand as well and removed her other shoe. She still wore a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, belt, sweater, and a hat. Now she was still totally dressed but shoeless. Her losing streak continued and she lost again, teasingly removing her hat, to a lot of loud complaints. She then lost the next four hands, which relieved her of her sweater, her belt, t-shirt, and pants. She was left sitting, very self consciously, wearing only a very sexy, sheer, powder blue bra, and matching, drive a guy crazy, thong panties. both men were appreciating and could easily see her erect, pink nipples through the gauzy material of her bra, and the dark, mysterious, and very inviting patch through the fabric of her equally sheer panties.

Abel lost the next hand and removed his pants. Roxy couldn't take her eyes off of the delicious bulge in his shorts, his incredibly hard cock was in full relief under the stretched fabric. She lost the next hand and slowly began reaching back to remove her bra, saying, "well, it doesn't cover much so not having it on is not much different than wearing it. Say, Abel would you mind doing me a favor?" she asked, while coyly turning her back to him. He eagerly reached over and expertly unsnapped her bra. She then turned slowly towards them both, holding both cups to her breasts then submissively dropped the material and exposed her beautiful breasts.

"Wow, I hope you don't mind me staring because they are amazing!" cried Abel. "I don't mean to be too forward but I have to say that, Gene, you are the luckiest man I know." he told Gene

"Oh I know," said Gene.

Roxy giggled at all of the compliments about her tits, which made her lovely breasts sway and jiggle. Abel actually said, "I love the way they move when you laugh." Roxy was very pleased and flattered that Abel found her tits so attractive. She wanted so much to have him touch them and also have him demonstrate how good he could suck and lick her nipples.

Never taking his eyes off of Roxy's tits Abel dealt the next hand. Once again, it was Able who came up short. He hesitated, then asked if it would be alright if he kept his shorts on. He claimed that his dick was under the influence of Roxy's tits and he was embarrassed to be naked with a big hard on. Both Roxy and Gene gave a thumbs down to his plea, and he reluctantly removed his shorts. When the waist band cleared his very swollen head, his cock bounced up and slapped his flat, muscled abdomen, hard, sounding just like two raw pieces of meat being slapped together. Now it was Roxy's turn to stare. Gene was very hard, as he enjoyed watching how his wife was drooling at the sight of their neighbor's cock. She made no pretense to hide her hungry, lust filled stare. In three more hands, both Gene and Abel were completely naked, but Roxy still wore her incredibly revealing panties, so they decided to play one more hand.

Roxy was the first to ask, "What if the loser of the next hand is already naked?" Then added, "Oh, and by the way Abel, I think you have a gorgeous dick and I love the way it jiggles and bounces when you move," she added playfully.

Gene responded with, "Well, how about this, if the loser of a hand has nothing to remove then the winner of the hand will decide what the loser has to do as their substitute consequence. Before we continue we have to agree to abide by the rules. The first person to balk, ends the game. Are we good?" he asked. "Oh, and by the way Abel, make sure you keep your shapely dick jiggling and bouncing for Roxy's pleasure. Abel gave a nervous laugh then they all agreed to the amended rules.

At the end of the next hand, Roxy was the loser. She looked at her husband for some sign of what she should do. She was incredibly nervous but, at the same time, secretly loving being semi-naked in front of Abel, with the added bonus of getting to see his beautiful naked body, especially his lovely dick! The winner of the hand was Gene, but because Roxy still wore her panties, all she had to do was take them off, which she did, slowly, and deliberately. She stood, turned her back to both men, and used both thumbs to hook the waistband of her panties at the hips. She then looked teasingly over her left shoulder, giving them an incredibly sexy look, then slowly pushed them down over her lovely, firm, round ass, bending her knees slightly as she slid them to her ankles, then gingerly stepped out of them. As an after thought, she kicked the panties in Abel's direction and they landed on his face. Abel took them, pushed them onto his face and breathed deeply of her sweet musk.

Gene couldn't believe how sexy his wife looked. She had removed her panties with more style and sensuality than any stripper he had ever seen. Her pussy never looked so amazing, and he loved getting to show her off to Abel. He knew that watching Abel watch his wife had the effect of him seeing her in a whole new light. He had no trouble believing that Abel was totally in love with his wife's naked body because his cock was ragingly hard and pulsing to the beat of his heart. He thought it a bit ironic that the obvious desire Abel projected was all about burying that big, hard cock of his in her amazing pussy, which was the exact same thing that Gene was thinking too.! Realistically, however, he felt that he was a long way from exploring that scenario, if ever.

Gene noticed that Roxy had moved her chair away from the table enough so that Abel could have a completely unobstructed view of her naked body and she of his. Gene became incredibly aroused as he watched his wife discreetly spread her legs for Abel, giving him an unobstructed view of her gorgeous, tight, pussy lips. It looked so good that Gene wanted nothing more than to go acrtoss the table and eat his wife's beautiful, and very desirable vagina. With those thoughts he dealt the cards for another hand. Paula asked how they were going to play since nobody had any clothes on? Gene thought about this for a moment. Finally, he said, "How about blackjack again but instead of removing clothing, we play 'question or consequence?' It would be the same rules as the last game, but the loser has to answer a question. If they don't get the answer right then they have to face a consequence, which will be decided by the winner of the same hand. We can play to three points, every question answered correctly is a point. Is everyone game?" He asked.

"Let's just not let this all get out of hand OK? We don't want to regret anything we say or do here, do we? Let's add that any one of us can end the game at any time if they feel that they can't go any further, or they can't comply with a consequence." Added Roxy.

They threw a bunch of pillows on the floor and continued the game there. Abel's cock was positively vibrating with stiffness as it pointed straight at the ceiling. Gene could see the reason for it. Abel was sitting cross legged across from Roxy, who was also sitting cross legged, exposing her beautiful, tight, sexy pussy completely for his pleasure. Gene was so turned on, that he almost gave in to the urge of fucking his wife right there and then.

Roxy dealt the first hand, which she lost. Gene was the winner with 21. He turned to Roxy and thought for a moment. He knew that she was fully taken with Abel's body and he found the idea of having her explore a bit, very arousing. He said, "OK, here is your question, how long is Abel's cock, fully erect? You need to answer within a quarter of an inch."

Roxy stared at her husband, then smiled and said, "It looks really big, I say it is eight and a half inches long."

They both turned to Abel, but he said he had never measured it, he didn't know. Roxy turned to Gene and said, "Ok, since you are the winner you have to provide the answer, in this case you will have to measure it."

Gene gave her a look of terror at the prospect of having to handle Abel's dick, expecially while it was so hard. He said, "Let me get a ruler or tape measure and Abel can measure it for us."

Roxy chimed in, "No way, he can't do it objectively, he will want to add some length like all guys tend to do. If it is OK with you Gene, I don't mind doing it," she said blushingly.

"Are you sure you can do it?" asked Gene. "What am I saying, of course you can." With that he went to the den a came back with a tape measure. He handed the tape to his wife and proceeded to watch one of the most erotic moments of his life.

Roxy slid up close to Abel, sitting knee to knee in front of him. She looked at him and said, "I hope you don't mind." Then reached down and took his shaft in her fist. She ran her hand up and down the shaft slowly, enjoying the feel and texture of it, then cupping his swollen head in her hand, which was almost too small for the job. She then took the end of the tape and place it at the base of his dick, pushing his balls down a bit. She pulled the tape up to the tip of his lovely head and held it with her fingers while she bent down real close to read the numbers. She wanted it in her mouth more than she had ever wanted anything. "Eight and one eighth inches," she said. "We did agree to it being within one half of an inch, right?" she asked. While she asked her question and waited for an answer, she never let go of Abel's dick.