Lemons to Lemonade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gene said, "Well, we said within a quarter of an inch, you are an eighth of an inch short. So now you will have to face the consequence." He looked at her teasingly and said, "It looks like Abel is about to explode. His cock just seems to be getting harder and harder. Your consequence; you have to lay him down on his back and then you have to jack him off until he comes in your hand. But you can only use your hands and your feet." He could tell that he had shocked his wife but he could also tell that he had given her permission to do what she had wanted to do the whole night. She smiled really big.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? Remember, if it is too much all you have to do is say stop." she warned. With that, she put her right hand on Abel's chest and gently pushed him to the carpet. His perfectly shaped cock stood at a ninety degree angle from his reclined body. She reached over and began massaging the length of his hard member. She spit on it for lubrication and then gently massaged and rubbed his head and shaft. She began to pump her fist up and down, faster and faster. She couldn't believe how wonderful it felt in her hand and how big and hard it was. She looked over at her husband to see how he was doing with it. She was happily surprised to see that he was busily doing to himself what she was doing to their guest. She knew that she was going to masturbate to this moment for a long time to come, with the happy variations of alternately having its full length buried deep in her welcoming pussy, and her mouth. Just as she was about to massage his firm, shapely balls, he groaned and hot, creamy, white cum began spurting from his cock. It shot at least two feet into the air before falling back onto his belly and her hands.

Gene was certain now that he wanted to watch his wife having full blown sex with another man. He had never been so turned on before, as he was watching his wife happily handling another man's hard cock, jacking him off. When Abel began to spurt his load all over himself and Roxy, Gene exploded and began doing the same thing. He had cum all over his hands and asked Roxy if she would like to lick it clean. He knew she would frown at his request because she had always, adamantly, said that she hated the taste of a man's cum. He was completely caught off guard at her response.

"Well, if I lick yours clean then I would also have to do the same for Abel. It wouldn't be polite to do for you and not offer the same to our guest. Don't you think?" She asked.

He replied, "Well I for one would love it, but I don't know how Abel feels about it. Of course if you do me then it would only be right for you to do the same for him. Are you game?" He asked.

Without answering she bent down and began licking cum off of Abel's belly. When she licked up every drop she could find she licked it off of her hands. Then she surprised Gene when she bent down and took Abel's semi soft cock in her mouth and began slurping and sucking. She thoroughly licked and cleaned every drop from his shaft, balls, and head, but by the time she was done he was rock hard again. She didn't miss a beat, she continued to suck his dick until he came again. She kept his throbbing, spurting dick in her mouth until he had emptied his second load. She swallowed every drop.

Gene was at a loss for words. She had always said that she hated the taste of cum so she had never swallowed his load before. Yet here she was sucking another guy's dick and letting him shoot his load in her mouth and swallowing all of it. He was even more shocked that instead of being incredibly angry, he was incredibly turned on. He looked over and loved the way Abel's soft dick came out of his wife's mouth. She then came over to him and began licking up every drop of his cum too. He was then rewarded with having his wife suck his dick to climax for the first time. It felt wonderful feeling the sucking motion of her cheeks and lips as his cock delivered another hot load of cum into her mouth. He now knew why Abel had gotten so hard so quickly and shot a second load, his wife's mouth was magic!

Roxy sat up and looked at both men. They were obviously spent but she wasn't. She couldn't wait, so she began to masturbate right in front of them, something she had never shared with anyone, not even Gene. She was happily rewarded when her husband moved his head in between her legs and began licking her drenched pussy. He was good at it, but he had never been this good. She laid back moaning and squirming as he licked, sucked, and explored. Without warning, she suddenly felt a mouth take her left nipple and begin sucking and licking. A hand reached up and began to fondle and squeeze her other breast. She was in heaven! She watched her husband as he drove her to ecstasy with his mouth on her clitoris, and she was lost in erotic bliss watching and feeling Abel's mouth as it sucked greedily at her tits. She decided that he really was wonderful at it and held his head down.

Abel couldn't help himself. He saw Gene hungrily eating his wife's pussy and he couldn't ignore her amazingly inviting nipples. He fully expected to be pushed away but was pleased to discover that she didn't seem to mind. He loved sucking and fondling her lovely tits, and he liked how she was responding to his attention. After a while he decided to take a chance and got up on his knees. He took his incredibly hard cock and guided it to her lips. Joyfully, he was rewarded with her warm wet lips as they wrapped themselves around his shaft and swallowed his head. She was wonderful at sucking dick, Gene really was a lucky son of a bitch. He put his hand behind her head and began to gently fuck her in her mouth. He could hear her gag occasionally but she never let go of his happy cock.

Gene finally looked up in time to see Abel fucking Roxy's sexy mouth with his hand on the back of her head. He sat up and watched for a bit and was overcome with erotic lust for her, she looked so beautiful and sexy with Abel's hard cock in her mouth. Once again he began to jack off as he watched his wife service their friend. Suddenly, Abel pulled his very hard cock from her mouth with an audible pop. He looked at Gene a bit aprehensively, thinking that maybe he had gone too far. He was proven wrong when Gene looked at him, then gently spread Roxy's legs apart and indicated her pussy. He wasn't going to wait for a second invitation because he thought that Gene was inviting him to actually fuck Roxy. Abel moved down in between Roxy's legs, but before he could wet his cock, Gene moved down and licked and ate her pussy. He quickly got up and said, "just getting it nice and clean for you to enjoy."

Roxy couldn't believe her luck, she had never imagined that what she had been fantasizing about only this morning she was actually about to do tonight. She watched Gene openly invite Abel in between her legs, then felt him eat and lick her, then tell Abel that he was getting it nice and clean for him. She was delirious with lust! Finally, Abel moved his magnificent body in between her legs. He moved forward a bit and she suddenly felt the delicious thrill of his big head as it gently spread her lips apart. Gene held her legs up and apart so that, she assumed, he could get a good view of Abel's hard cock as it entered her for the first time. The feeling of his shaft as it buried itself deep inside her deliriously happy pussy was sheer ecstasy!. It felt so big, she decided that it was at least an inch longer and at least a half inch thicker than Gene's, and it felt wonderful! Within a minute she drenched Abel's hard cock with her juices as she came, like she had never cum before.

Gene was lost in erotic ecstasy as he watched how incredible his wife's pussy looked filled with hard dick. It looked huge as it came all of the way out, then plunge back into her. He loved the way Roxy moaned and writhed as Abel fucked her. That's when she came for the second time. At that, Abel pulled his drenched cock out of her greedy pussy, turned her over onto her hands and knees and entered her from behind. Gene loved watching how erotic it looked seeing Abel's hands on his wife's hips, keeping her from bouncing away and also for pulling her back onto him. Her pussy was making those squishy sex sounds that well fucked pussies make.

Abel fucked her in a lot of different positions and Gene loved every one of them, but he loved three of them the most. He loved the way Roxy looked with her legs over Abel's shoulders and plainly see how amazing his cock looked as it pumped eagerly in and out of her. He loved watching Roxy in the missionary position, watching how good Abel's ass looked as it pumped his hard on into Roxy, but especially when he watched as Abel bent down and sucked her nipples while he eagerly pumped his happy cock in and out of her, and also watching him kiss her as he fucked her. His third favorite was watching Roxy on top. She looked so lovely sitting on his hips with his cock buried deep inside her, but seeing his wonderful cock as she rose up off of it was truly amazing! He loved how big Abel's cock looked as it came out of her, and how lovely it looked as it drove back into her. After three hours he saw Abel stiffen and begin pumping hard and deep into his wife. He suddenly realized that he was shooting cum into her, he hadn't counted on that. He didn't want to impregnate her, especially by someone else.

As soon as Abel was done he pulled out, his cock was completely flaccid and dripping white drops of warm cum. Gene saw two of those drops fall onto Roxy's pubic hair. Abel got up and just stood there but Gene had had enough and wanted him to leave. He told Abel, "Well thanks for coming to dinner. I hope that you understand that this was not a planned thing and is not something we expect to repeat. I hope that we can count on your discretion." With that, Abel got dressed, bent down and kissed Roxy goodnight, and shook Gene's hand, then quickly left.

Roxy was very nervous about what to expect. She knew that she had thrown all caution to the wind and fucked a stranger with abandon. She was so worried about how Gene was going to take this. She bent down and pulled her sweater over her naked body, suddenly feeling guilty and a bit ashamed. She could not tell what Gene was thinking based on his expression or body language. She was prepared for the worst, she thought.

Gene didn't know what to think. None of this had been planned but he couldn't blame anyone since he was just as guilty of initiating the action as anyone, maybe more. He reached down and grabbed hold of Roxy's sweater and pulled it away. He looked down at his wife's naked body and he became instantly aroused once more. Her nipples were swollen and red, her lips also looked a little swollen, probably from all of the passionate kisses and hard cock Abel had shared with her while he fucked her. When he looked at her pussy for the first time he could see that it too was red and swollen. Her normally tight pussy was streched out. Abel's cock had spread her lips apart and he could actually see inside of her. As he looked at her snatch, he saw a pearl colored drop of liquid ooze from her open vagina. That's all it took, he was taken over with desire to do something he had never comtemplated, something he would have said was impossible.

He dropped to his knees and began to hungrily eat and lap at his wife's pussy. He had been overwhelmed with a desire to eat every bit of Abel's cum from Roxy's pussy, and he was discovering that it tasted wonderful! He used his tongue to explore her pussy as deeply as possible with the goal of getting every drop of Abel's seed, then he licked and slurped the few drops he had left in her pubic hair. He then moved up to her breasts and loved the feeling of sucking her well used nipples, and kissing her well kissed and well fucked mouth. She was so incredibly sexy, and he discovered that she was even more lovely and sexy when she was being filled with hard dick. Finally, he moved over her and guided his rock hard member into her well used pussy. He had always fantasized a curiosity of seeing what sloppy seconds felt like. He was not disappointed. Her pussy felt like a completely strange pussy. Abel's dick had pumped and pushed his cock's shape into her, so that when Gene entered her, his dick missed the usual points of friction because Abel had stretched them. It did feel looser but it also felt wonderful!

As for Roxy, she loved the feeling of being eaten just after she had been well fucked. Gene's mouth had felt wonderful exploring the well used parts of her body. She finally dared to ask, "So you aren't disappointed or mad? You don't seem to be. I have to say that it was all a pretty big surprise. Did you plan this beforehand?" She needed reinforcement and encouragement. They talked for a long time and decided that they had both loved the entire evening. When Roxy asked Gene about any possible future encounters, he said that he loved the idea of including the occasional stranger as their sex toy. She asked if thar meant that she might also get to fuck Abel again?

Gene said, "of course, but remember, I am in control of this pussy and only I get to pick the guys I would love to share you with. I don't want anything to do with a regular guy because I don't want any man thinking he has rights to you, and I am not interested in long term sexual relationships for the same reason. Also, you need to be aware that Abel will be pressuring you for more sex, since he has already gotten to fuck you, but you have to agree that it is not for you to say yes or no to any guy, that is always left to me, Agreed?" He said.

"Of course," she replied.