Lena Tells Hubby About Her Lover

Info
Pt 4.5: Hotwife recounts how her bull fucked her.
3.9k words
4.67
15.1k
30
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an audio accompaniment to my textual series "Unravelling Lena's Hotwife Desires". It sits between Parts 4 and 5. Whilst this can be enjoyed as a standalone piece, you'll get the most out of this by reading the previous chapters first to fully appreciate Lena's transformation into Jack's hotwife.

https://www.literotica.com/series/se/unravelling-lenas-hotwife-desires

--

I can still feel the warmth of Brian's cum inside me as I lay next to my husband, Jack.

"Oh Jack. Brian, he tried to do the right thing. That first time when I... you know... orgasmed, he tried to let me finish cumming but I guess it was too exciting for him as well. When he felt my pussy clam on his cock, he started cumming too. He tried to pull out... he really did. But, I couldn't control myself.

I... I didn't let him.

"I remember I was straddling him at the time. I was riding him - hard and fast - when I came. Honey, it felt so good. I remember screaming his name again and again. When I felt his cock tense up, I knew he was cumming as well. He tried to get me off. But, for some reason, I wrapped my arms around his neck and I pushed his huge cock deeper inside me. I could feel him squirt. I felt his warm liquid shoot deep. Babe, I held him there. He tried to pull out. He tried to do the right thing, but I held him there.

I held his cock deep inside me, until he had shot every drop he had into me.

"Jack, you want to know, so I'm telling you. It was at that moment, your friend from work, as he fucked me bareback, he cream pied your wife. He shot his cum inside me."

I look at my husband as I tell him this. I search his eyes, looking for signs of anger, but there was none. Instead, he moans and I could feel his cock twitch in my hand.

"And then, when I thought he was done... he turned me over and he fucked me from behind. Oh God, Jack, he was so big and so rough. I could feel him push against my cervix. His cock made me feel so full."

I pause for a moment, remembering the sensation of Brian's thrusts, the weight of him on top of me. It's like a drug, this memory, and I can feel myself growing wet again just thinking about it.

"Honey, he fucked me so hard. You know how doggy is my favourite position, right? It was even better with Brian. His cock went in so deep. All the while, he held me in place by my hips, like he wanted to make sure he was in control of how much pleasure I was getting.

"I submitted to him. I let him use me, however he wanted. Babe, I couldn't resist. His cock is twice as long as yours. I don't mean to humiliate you, but your friend, Brian, his cock is so much longer than yours. As I hold your cock right now, I can see you are so small compared to him. Your friend's cock, has been inside me, in places you have never been. He has fucked me in places your cock can't reach.

"It was so intense, Jack. I don't know if I could ever... you know... go back to sex with just you now. I'm sorry. I mean, please don't get mad... I love you. You're my husband and everything. You're my partner in life. But, I don't know if I'll ever be satisfied with your cock."

I roll onto my side to face my husband. My hand is still wrapped around his cock. I can feel the heat in his eyes as he looks at me. He's so... fucking... hard.

I can tell he's imagining it. He is imagining me with Brian. He is imagining Brian's big cock inside me, fucking me, fucking me deep, coming inside me.

"It was so hot, Jack," I whisper, running my fingers through his chest hair. "I wish you could have seen us. I wish you could have seen how much he wanted me, how much he loved it when I finally took every inch of his big cock. I wish you could have seen how much I loved it, how much I needed it, how he filled me up."

I lean into Jack, my loving darling husband. I know I'm so lucky to have him as my husband. He is perfect in every way. Well, almost, every way. He is perfect, except for that one thing.

Jack, my darling husband, has a small cock. I've always known he was on the small side, but I didn't realise just how small. It was probably about a year ago when we actually measured it. We were playing in bed - kissing and touching - when in the heat of the moment, he asked me if I was happy with his cock. I told him, "Babe, you're my husband. I love you. You don't need to worry about your cock. Five and a bit inches, that's about average isn't it? It's big enough for me."

But he didn't believe me and I wanted to reassure him - to let him know that he was not small, and being average was not a bad thing. So that night, I got on my knees and I took his cock into my mouth and I sucked him. I held the base of his cock and sucked it, to make sure he was nice and hard.

Then, I took out the tape measure from a nearby drawer. Ok, I confess I was shocked. I was shocked when I held the tape measure next to his rock hard and fully erect penis. I thought I was reading it wrong, so I checked again and again. But, I wasn't reading it wrong.

Jack, my darling husband, his cock measured a little over four inches long. It was 4.17 inches long. It's almost exactly one inch smaller than average. It was at that moment I realised my husband's cock is well and truly below average.

I love my husband dearly. He's my soul mate and my partner in life. He is kind and caring. He is loving and considerate; handsome and tall; smart and successful. He is just about perfect.

His small cock is probably the only thing I'd like to change about him.

I wish it was bigger... much bigger. Not just longer, but also thicker.

And, I've told Jack about it. Not that long ago, he made me confess if I've had any sexual fantasies. I did of course. All women do, don't they? But, I felt so ashamed to admit it to him. How could a loving wife ever tell her husband she has these fantasies of good looking men, with broad shoulders and amazing bodies, who have very large cocks.

How could I tell my husband that I fantasise about being on my hands and knees, having sex with some handsome stranger?

But he made me admit it. He kept asking and probing. He wanted to know so bad. He wanted me to tell him. And so finally, I did. I told him about how I have these urges to fuck big cocks. I told him how I wanted them to take me, to use me, to fuck me, to show me what a big cock feels like.

And, I told my husband, tenderly of course, that I have these fantasies because his cock wasn't big enough for me. Ever since I found out his cock was only four inches long, I have been curious about what having sex with a bigger cock feels like.

At first I thought he'd be angry, but the thing is, he wasn't. Instead of getting angry, he got so... fucking... turned on. He was hard as a rock. That night, we had the best sex ever. He fucked me so hard he made me cum on his cock. Let me tell you - that never happens. My husband has never made me cum by fucking me with his cock.

I do cum when we have sex, but it's never from his cock. It's usually from his fingers or his tongue, or when he sucks and finger fucks me at the same time.

But that night when I told him about my big cock fantasies and about his lack of... size, he was insatiable. He fucked me so good and hard, that even after he came, he stayed hard and continued fucking me. He fucked me so good that I came on his cock, for the very first time.

In the months since, every time we have sex, he always made me role play the same fantasy. The scenario might be different, but it's always about me with some well hung man having sex. It could be sex in a luxurious hotel room, in the office, in a stranger's home, in a public park behind the bushes or on our own marital bed.

In our role playing, sometimes I fuck some handsome big cock stranger in front of him and he sits in the corner watching, wanking his cock. Sometimes I fuck without him there at all. I'd come home from the hotel with a well fucked pussy and tell him all about it as he licks the cum from my pussy, deposited by my lover.

Now, after all the teasing and role playing, I've actually done it for real.

I've actually fucked Brian. Brian, the big cock stud from his work. The man all the sexy girls swoon over. The man who has been the subject of our recent role playing. The man with the handsome face, broad shoulders and the muscular body.

I must say, all the rumours are true. He does have a big cock. And, let me tell you, he knows how to use it. Imagine having it all. Good looks. Amazing body. Big cock. Incredible stamina. And, knowing how to use that big cock to please a woman.

"How does it feel, honey? Is this what you thought it'd be, when you sent me out on a date with Brian... by myself? Is this what you hoped would happen, when you saw me leave the house in my sexy tight top and short mini skirt?

"It was your idea after all. You wanted us to have dinner with Brian, but you made it such that something unexpected would come up and you'd have to cancel. Did you imagine in your perverted mind, that your sweet wife, alone on a date with Brian, would end up at his place?

"That I'd be naked on his bed, my legs spread wide apart and Brian fucking me... all... night... long?"

I press my breasts against his chest and kiss him softly on the lips. His small but very hard cock twitches in my hand. Slowly, I stroke his cock, feeling the hardness of it in my hand. He didn't have to say anything; I know this is exactly what he wants. I can see the desire in his eyes. I can feel it in his rock hard cock.

Jack moans loudly as I continue to stroke him.

I can see he is conflicted. He wants another man to fuck me. He wants a man with a big cock to fuck his wife. He wants to know another man has used my body and pussy - the pussy reserved for him.

At the same time, he's incredibly jealous and envious. He is jealous and envious of the man for his big cock, for fucking his wife better than he can. He wishes he can make me scream for his cock and cum from fucking it.

He knows he can't, because his cock, just isn't big enough.

"How does it feel to know your sweet... loving... devoted wife is now... your hotwife? Oh God, Jack, you're so hard right now. This is what you've always wanted right?

"It excites you to know your wife has fucked another man tonight, doesn't it? And not just any man. It's Brian. I fucked Brian, the man of my fantasies. The man you make me role play fucking almost every time you and I have sex."

I rub my fingers on the head of his cock. His hips jerk up off the bed, seeking more contact. "Your friend from work. The one who gets to fuck all the good looking girls. You know... the hot blonde secretary Jennifer; the sexy brunette Ashley from accounting; the hot Asian Emily. Does it make you jealous, that this man who has fucked Jennifer, Ashley and Emily... has also now fucked... your wife?

"Are you jealous, babe? Or...

"Is it more exciting to know you're not the only one, you know, who gets to enjoy your wife like that anymore?"

I lean in closer, my breasts brushing against his chest again. "Tell me the truth, Jack. Does it turn you on knowing that I'm your wife, but I now belong to Brian too? Does it make you hot to think I'm no longer exclusive to you?

"Honey, your cock is so hard. Is it because you're imagining Brian and me together? Would you like me to tell you how he seduced and fucked your wife?"

Again he didn't say anything, but he didn't need to. He already sucked my pussy when I got home after spending most of the night having sex at Brian's. He licked and sucked as I briefly recounted how my date with Brian went, how I ended up at his place, how his cock felt when it first entered and how many times we fucked.

It's only been thirty mins since I got home, since Jack serviced me with his tongue, since he ejaculated from my hand job. But, I can tell my husband wants to know, perhaps in even greater and more vivid detail. He didn't have to say anything; the hardness of his cock tells me everything I need to know.

He wants his darling wife... his hotwife... to tell him all about her date and how much better her bull was compared to him.

But I'm not sure if I can tell him without hurting his feelings. Was it even possible to recount it delicately? How else can I say it? I mean, Brian fucked me with a cock twice as big as my husband's. It was not just longer, but it was also so much thicker.

He fucked me continuously for over three hours. By comparison, Jack usually cums after five minutes of actual fucking. Brian, drilled me with his cock, his considerably larger cock, for over three hours.

How could I tell my husband without hurting his feeling, that this man, his friend from work, fucked his sweet darling wife so much better that he ever did? That Brian's cock stretched me out so good? That his cock reached the inside of my pussy where my husband has never been? That I screamed for Brian every time he made me cum on his cock?

"Babe, you don't need to know the details. Not right now. Maybe, some other day, but not right now. Isn't it enough to know that I'm now your hotwife? That Brian fucked me? Do you really need to know how he fucked me in detail?

I can tell he desperately wants to know. He is lifting his hips off the bed as I stroke him. He's so fucking horny right now, imagining me with Brian. I don't want to hurt his feelings, but he wants to know more...

"Ok, if you insist. I won't tell you all the details right now, but here are some things that mattered...

"Yes, Brian has a big cock. His cock is twice as long as yours! That's what you want to know right? You want to know just how big his cock was. Well, it's twice as long. No, I didn't measure it with a tape like we did with yours, but it's clearly much much bigger. I could tell just by holding it in my hands. I could place two hands side-by-side and there was still cock left un-held. I could never do that with yours.

"Next, no, we didn't fuck in the kitchen or the living room. We only fucked on his bed. But we did fuck in many positions. He did me missionary and doggy - he fucked me from the top and from behind. When he needed a rest, I did ride him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. We did fuck in positions you and I never tried before. There was this position he called the standing wheelbarrow. In this position, I support myself with my hands whilst he held my legs in the air, as he pumped his cock in from behind. It was tiring to fuck in this position, but I could really feel his cock hit my G spot.

"Next, yes, I did cum on his cock. He made me cum multiple times just from fucking his cock alone. He was good with his fingers and tongue, but he was even better with his cock. His cock felt so different to yours. It kept rubbing at something inside me, repeatedly, that brought on orgasms after orgasms. I couldn't control it. He would fuck me relentlessly and I'd cum. No, didn't keep count on how many times I came, but it has to be at least six or seven times. I mean, he fucked me continuously for over three hours. By comparison, Jack, when we fuck, you often cum in under five minutes. That's how different it was.

"Next, Brian fucked me bareback. He didn't use protection. I felt his cock, skin to skin. I'm on the pill, so I won't get pregnant. There's nothing to worry about there. But your friend fucked me bareback. I think at some point, he did ask if he should be using a condom, but he'd already been inside me, so I said 'No' Also, please don't get mad, I enjoyed the feeling of his raw cock. I was so horny for him - I didn't want a rubber getting in the way of enjoying the full experience.

"Next is something you already know - Brian came inside me. But you probably don't know that he came so much inside me. Every time he came, I could feel his cock tense up, harden even more, then squirt and squirt. He really filled me up. Your friend cream pied your wife with his big cock and heavy balls. I guess you already know that - you've licked the remnants of his cum from my pussy. What I'd like to say in his defence though, was he tried to do the right thing. He wanted to pull out and shoot somewhere - maybe my tits or on my face - but it was me that pushed down deep and make him cum inside my pussy. That first time, I don't know what possessed me - I just wanted to feel him shoot inside, to claim me as his, I suppose.

"And lastly, yes, we talked about you. He asked me if I was happy with our marriage, if I was satisfied with our sex life, if I had any regrets. I told him I love you and you love me dearly. I told him was happy with you, but I wish you had a bigger cock. During dinner, he did make me divulge that you had a small cock. I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to humiliate you, but somehow I blurted out that you had a small cock and... that you couldn't satisfy me sexually.

"During sex, as he was fucking me, he did make me compare your cocks. So I told him. I told him his cock was so much bigger than yours. I told him he fucked me so much better than you. I confessed to him that I preferred his cock over my husband's and that I enjoyed having sex with him more than you. I told him I never orgasm from your cock, after he made me cum the third time on his."

"I could tell you more about how it felt to have his cock inside me. It was incredibly long and so thick. So much bigger than your cock. It moved in a way that was unlike yours. I could feel it inside me - stretching me and reaching me in places your cock has never been. He knew how to use it, how to make me feel good. He made me scream with pleasure, and he made me beg for more.

"In every way, Brian is a much better lover than you. I didn't want to leave. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care. I wanted him to fuck me again and again. I wanted him to make me orgasm again and again. I wanted him to fill me up with his cum again and again.

"Eventually, I had to go back home. I had to face the consequences. I had to face you. As I drove back home, I could feel the wetness and his gooey liquid between my legs. His cum was still inside me, leaking out of me. But, I didn't stop to wipe myself clean. I wanted to rush home - to you. I wasn't sure how you'd react when I got home - whether you wanted to see a dishevelled wife with a well-used and cum-soaked pussy or not.

"Imagine how relieved and happy I was when I saw that you were so fucking turned on - when I came home, straddled your legs and undressed in front of you. Then, you started licking my pussy and eating his cum. I knew from that moment, you were ok with everything. More than ok. You wanted this. You wanted your wife to come home to you - naughty, used, well fucked, a total slut. You like knowing you have a hotwife, who just let another man - your friend from work - fuck her tight married pussy. You want to know all the details - about how big his cock was, what positions we fucked in, whether I orgasmed on his cock, if he used protection or fucked me bareback, that he cream pied me with his cum. You want to know whether we talked about your size, your inability to satisfy me in bed, your wish to see me get fucked by a bigger better man."

I look at my husband Jack and see the lust, arousal, envy and jealousy in his eyes. I can tell he is so horny. He wants to fuck me, to reclaim his wife. I have to let him down gently.

"Jack, I can see you want to fuck me. Your cock is so hard. You want to stick your cock in me, don't you? Is it ok, we don't fuck tonight? I'm a little sore from fucking Brian. And...

"I'd like to remember the feeling of his cock inside me. Remember the fullness I felt, his length and thickness. Is it ok we don't fuck tonight?

I didn't wait for an answer. I tightened my grip on his cock. Then, I stroked him, and listened and watched as he came. All the while, I thought of my evening with my lover and wondering when would be the next time I get to enjoy his big cock again.

--:--
--:--
1.0
hotwiferotica
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

That........was fucking amazing!👌😍you are simply the best. So refreshing to hear stories that I find a huge turn on . Your voice and the effort you put in are a cut above the others. I could listen to your voice forever. Please keep doing what you are doing and don't change. Maybe would like to hear a good DP scenario with a bit of interracial for good measure? Or how about risky sex in stockings and suspenders at work in the office? Or maybe a combination of the two with your husband watching in.😘😍👍. Whatever cums next I will be listening 😉😍

Ajoe207Ajoe20728 days ago

Mmmmm will definitely be following your publishing … so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like my wife

Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701A2 months ago
I don't do...

... the audio versions, so I am so thankful that you're also posting the written part as well and I'm really enjoying this tale. Just waiting for the next part to be posted. Thanks, too, for sharing.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Lena and Hubby's Hotwife Fantasy Pt 3.5: Hotwife shares her big cock fantasy with hubby.in Audio
Emily and Hubby's Valentine Fantasy Emily enjoy Valentine's Day sex through hotwife fantasiesin Audio
Lena Fucks In Front Of Hubby Pt 5.5: Hubby watches bull fuck his sexy hotwife.in Audio
Lena's Secret Big Cock Fantasy Lena is asked by her husband if she's ever fantasised.in Loving Wives
y Wife, His Property Ch. 04 My GF planned a bbc surprise for me.in Interracial Love
More Stories