Lena's Secret Big Cock Fantasy

Story Info
Lena is asked by her husband if she's ever fantasised.
6k words
4.24
52.8k
92

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth of the early evening sun cast gentle rays through the window panes, creating dancing shadows across the wooden floors of their intimate home. Lena stepped silkily into the dimly lit room, her slender frame moving gracefully beneath the golden hue. Her gaze drifted towards Jack, her husband of two years, who stood confidently near the edge of the bed. As usual, his handsome face held hints of excitement, waiting eagerly for what would soon come -- another night together filled with passion and tenderness. But tonight felt different...

"Lena," Jack whispered tenderly as he reached out to grasp her hands, "You look ravishing. I'm so lucky to have you as my wife." His voice carried a note of vulnerability and eagerness mixed together, causing goosebumps to form along Lena's arms.

Feeling the heat rise within her chest, Lena replied softly, "And I'm lucky to have you as my loving husband." She can't believe the last two years have come and gone so quickly. Their love has blossomed in marriage and she haven't felt closer to Jack as she felt now.

With one last lingering glance at her reflection in the mirror - the curve of her breasts, the roundness of her ass, the wetness between her legs - she turned around, ready to accept her husband's advances.

Taking off her clothing slowly, she let the cool air caress her skin and felt goosebumps erupt from head to toe. She approached Jack gently, taking care with her motions to gently arouse her husband. She looked into his eyes as she approached, knowing he would take her in his arms soon. Sure enough, within moments, their bodies were entwined in a warm embrace, her breasts on his chest, her legs between his.

Each touch ignited a fire in them, each kiss set their hearts racing. Their sensual dance culminated with Jack reaching underneath Lena's thong, finding and teasing her swollen clitoris until she moaned louder, asking Jack to stop before starting again, driving her mad with pleasure.

Jack plunged two fingers deep into her dripping cunt, circling her G spot rhythmically, pressing against it just right so that she cried out in ecstasy.

In response, Lena pulled them on to their bed, rolled onto her back, spread wide and invited Jack closer. He positioned himself between her legs, looking downwards upon the beauty he admired every day, now fully unclothed and open to him. He pulled her thong down to her ankles. His wife's pussy was dripping wet, the pussy lips slightly parted which looked like it was inviting him to penetrate her with his hardened cock. With no further foreplay and in one steady stroke, he pushed himself into her welcoming wetness, sinking deeper till his hips met hers. Her pussy lips parted as he entered her sex with his. Groans of pure pleasure escaped both of their lips.

Everyone they knew always commented on how Jack managed to marry such a beautiful woman. Lena was petite compared to Jack, but her breasts were big for her size and her curves were exquisite. She had a beautiful face and her eyes were so mesmerising that one could get lost looking into them. Her legs were slender and went on forever, culminating with a lovely heart shaped ass. Her body was perfect in every way. Any man, and many have tried, would love to fuck her. 

Jack on the other hand was average in most ways. He was slightly overweight, not that tall, though still tall when standing next to Lena. He was thinning at the top, despite being only 25 years old and a mere three years older than Lena. Whilst average in most ways, the one thing that made Jack insecure, was his cock and prowess in bed. By any measure, Jack had what would be called a small cock, smaller than average and no doubt smaller than the many men that had hit on Lena when they were dating.

Lena wrapped her long legs tightly around Jack's waist, pulling him even deeper into her body. In return, Jack thrust faster and harder, grinding his pelvis against hers. His small cock penetrated his wife fully to the hilt. He could feel her warmth and moist coating this cock with every stroke. Each movement sent waves of delight coursing through the entire length of his cock.

God, he loved his wife and how sexy she was. Two years on since they got married, Jack still marvelled at how he's the lucky guy in her bed every night, between her legs and fucking her.

As if caught in a trance, neither could resist the urge to let loose, screaming out each other's names loudly as they got more aroused by their lovemaking. Their bodies trembled and the intensity of their collective highs echoing throughout the bedroom.

"Oh Jack! Make love to me," Lena purred.

"Lena, your pussy feels so good! How does my cock feel?" egging his wife to say the words he longed to hear, the words that would boost his ego and affirmation as a man.

"Amazing. You feel amazing. Don't stop," said Lena.

Jack smiled proudly, revelling in the knowledge that he is able to pleasure his wife. Pushing Lena further, Jack said "Tell me. Tell me to fuck you with my big cock."

Lena was a shy person by nature. She's only ever been with one man in her life. Despite the many men that had hit on her in the past, Jack was the one she had chosen. Jack had taken her virginity towards the end of college at the back seat of his parent's car. They were young and as you'd expect, clumsy at that age. Jack had mustered the courage to unzip his pants and had taken his cock out as they parked on the side street near a lookout close to their homes. It was a fairly dark night, so Lena couldn't see Jack's cock clearly, but he had grasped her wrist and positioned her fingers around his manhood. It was the first time she had touched a man that way. She remembered clearly how hard it was, how it felt in her hands and later how it felt when he first inserted his manhood it inside her womanhood.

Since that first time in the car, they explored each other's bodies often and fucked whenever they got the chance. Lena learned that Jack could fuck, cum and fuck again multiple times each day. She loved that about him. He had incredible stamina, if not stature. Like all horny teenagers, they both had a seemingly endless sex drive. She felt lucky to now have him as her husband.

Jack wasn't tall or big built in any way. Many of his friends were taller and more muscular. It was his personality that attracted him to Lena. And he was so good and caring to her - not just when he was wooing her but also after they got married. Lena knew her husband did not have a big cock, but it was his cock and she loved him so it didn't matter in the slightest. 

"Tell me, Lena. Tell me to fuck you with my big cock," Jack repeated.

Lena blush profusely, feeling incredibly embarrassed about using the word "cock", even though it's her husband who wants her to say it in the privacy of their own bed.

"Cock. Jack, fuck me Jack. Fuck me with your... cock," shyly she said.

Jack didn't need any more encouragement. He increased his pace and slammed the entire length of his cock into his wife's wet pussy. He stroked his cock in and out, observing how wet but tight she was.

Hearing the word "cock", coming from her own mouth, caused Lena's cheeks to burn hotter. Feeling completely exposed and vulnerable, she looked away briefly, unable to meet Jack's stare. Despite having been married to Jack to two years, she still felt embarrassed with sex and sharing her desires with him. Sex was always something he initiated, even if she was the one who wanted it on a given night. Tonight though, whilst feeling embarrassed, she also felt a sense of power within her - power derived from knowing she could make Jack react like this just by saying a few forbidden words.

"Big cock. Lena, tell me to fuck you with my big cock," Jack emphasised.

She bit her lip nervously, feeling conflicted emotions surging through her veins. On one hand, she was terrified of uttering such explicit language, even if or especially because it directed toward her beloved husband. On the other hand, the thought of hearing Jack beg for permission to use his "big cock" excited her beyond belief. Trembling, she found the strength to speak the words that would push Jack further into submission.

"Uh. Ok, Jack! Fine. Fuck me with your... big... cock!" Lena gasped, her voice trembling with excitement with her explicit language.

At once, Jack threw caution aside, driven solely by primal instinct. He grabbed hold of Lena's hips firmly, and trusted himself into her wet depths with renewed vigor. Every powerful stroke sent ripples of exhilaration coursing through Lena's body, leaving her aching for more. Jack knew what his wife liked, so he rubbed his thumb in rhythmic motion on Lena's clit and his fucked her with his cock.

As Jack's hips moved faster and harder, sweat began to trickle down their bodies, merging with the salty mixture already pooling between them. Lena arched her back, meeting Jack's movements with equal fervour, ensuring he received the same level of stimulation. This mutual exchange of energy drove them both higher, their climax drawing nearer with each passing moment.

Lena shifted her weight, lifting her legs and wrapping them around Jack's shoulder, providing leverage for him to move even deeper into her pussy. She knew in this position, with her legs on his shoulders, Jack's cock could go its deepest. Grasping her hip with one hand, Jack used the other to pinch her nipple, sending shockwaves of pleasure cascading through her body. Lena's moans grew louder and her muscles tensed as she neared an orgasm.

Their bodies intertwined, moving in syncopated harmony, creating a symphony of flesh banging on flesh. Each thrust sent rippling waves of pleasure coursing through their connected bodies, intensifying the experience tenfold. Jack matched her tempo of moans perfectly, increasing the speed and force of his thrusts. As he watched his wife writhe beneath him, her expression filled with raw passion, Jack knew he was doing everything correctly. His small cock, whilst small, was doing its job perfectly he thought as he stared at his wife's nakedness wrapped around his manhood.

Jack had only penetrated his wife ten minutes ago, but it already felt like eternity. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. Lena was just too sexy and the way her pussy felt around his cock was just too good. He thought, no man, no matter how manly would last long inside Lena's pussy. Her pussy was so tight, wet and warm making every fibre of his member on fire. His cock was covered in her wetness, glistening with renewed love with every trust. He could feel the familiar urge to cum.

Soon, very soon. But he wanted to delay it, prolong the thrill. He slowed down to stop himself from cumming, but continued to thrust his hips in and out and hitting the sweet spot of Lena's clit. He knew he didn't have a big cock, but in that moment, as he watched his wife's beautiful breasts bounce with his every stroke, did a big cock really matter at all? Isn't it all about how you use it, rather than the size and size alone?

Yes, it may be true that having a large penis can provide greater physical sensation, but sometimes it's the imagination and creativity behind it that matters more. And perhaps, it wasn't so much about what Jack lacked in size, but the love and care he put into satisfying his wife that truly brought her to the peak of satisfaction. Determined to give her the best sex of her life, regardless of his modest stature, Jack finally asked his wife what he has been thinking about for months.

"Lena, tell me you like my cock. Tell me my cock makes you feel amazing."

Lena, parted her lips and moaned loadly. She could feel her husband's cock hardening in her pussy. She knew he was closed to cumming. She tightened her pussy to intensify his pleasure, hoping to bring him over the edge.

"Honey, your... cock... makes me feel amazing," she said between breaths. 

"Tell me if you've ever fantasised about fucking a bigger cock," in a moment of pure courage, Jack finally asked his wife. His obsession and insecurities about his cock coming to the fore.

Lena was initially silent, looking into Jack's eyes with a mix of surprise and confusion. She wasn't sure what she had heard. Did her husband ask if she ever fantasised about fucking a bigger cock?

Jack continued to slow fuck his wife. He pushed his cock all the way into her pussy hard and roughly, grinding it to the deepest it would go and making her grasp at the forcefulness of his love making.

"Honey, does my cock feel good? Is it deep inside you right now?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Jack. Your... cock... feels amazing. It's so deep inside me."

He leaned in and rested his entire body on top of his wife. Suggestively, he stuck his tongue into her ear and whispered, "Imagine a bigger and thicker cock inside you right now. Can you imagine how that would feel?"

"Would you like to fuck a bigger cock?" he continued, somehow feeling emboldened. His heart was thumping and he slowed his pace even more, moving slowly in and out of Lena on purpose to emphasise his forbidden question. 

 Lena was undeniably beautiful. Her slender petite body was accentuated by womanly curves in all the right places. She had always been shy in bed, too timid even to use the word "cock" with him. But in moments of exquisite passion like right now, right on the edge of an orgasm, Jack wondered if she would open her secrets to him like she had opened her legs.

There was slight hesitation before she responded, "Um... I guess... No. No!" He was painfully aware of his small cock, but had always wondered if Lena wanted more. He was curious to know if his wife ever desired a bigger cock. The pause spoke volumes to Jack, fuelling his assumptions. He knew the time had come to keep probing. 

No!

"You can be honest, Lena. Tell me if you've ever fantasised about fucking anyone with a bigger cock than mine," Jack pressed on both using his  direct tone as well as his cock, as he pushed firmly inside his wife's pussy.

Lena moaned softly, "You're all I need honey. Make love to me."

In response, Jack took his tongue out of Lena's earlobe. He lowered his face onto hers, his mouth opened wide and captured hers, kissing her deeply. Their tongues danced together, entangled and hungry for each other. The intimacy of their connection made it impossible for either of them to think straight, let alone question anything else. Desire consumed them both, causing them to momentarily forget everything except their last erotic thought.

He continued to kiss her, and moved his hands over her breasts. He could feel that her nipples were hard and protruding. He rolled his thumb and finger over Lena's nipples and gently squeezed. As he toyed with her nipples, Jack continued to fuck his wife with his cock.

Lena moaned between her husband's kisses. Her entire body was on fire. Jack's kisses were sending electric shocks to her nipples, which in turn sent shocks to the inner sanctum of her pussy.

"Close your eyes Lena. Let's imagine, I am a handsome stranger with a studly body," Jack said.

Lena felt her heart racing at these words. It seemed like her husband was intent on probing her secret desires. These desires were ones she didn't fully know she had or had refused to acknowledge. She said nothing but closed her eyes, still trying to process the situation. Despite her initial reluctance, she couldn't deny the intense sexual chemistry of the scenario. The way Jack was speaking turned her on immensely. Was it the explicit language? With her husband playing the role of the fantasy lover, she felt herself growing even more aroused.

Jack instructed, "Now imagine me filling you up completely..."

Despite being caught off guard by Jack's forwardness, Lena gave in to the heat of the moment, allowing herself to fully indulge in her hidden desires. She opened her eyes, and as they locked gazes, Lena felt her chest heave rapidly. All her thoughts revolved around Jack and his bold probing about her innermost wishes - how it had awakened a side of her she hadn't shown him.

Lena lay beneath Jack, listening to his heavy breaths echo in the room. His confidence astounded her -- the strangely bold scenario, perhaps suspicions of her secret, something that could potentially destroy many marriages. She looked at Jack, his eyes burning bright with fierce determination.

"Honey, have you fantasised about fucking another cock?" Jack asked again.

Lena hesitated to answer. Her breath quickened, unsure how to respond. One one hand, she loved her husband. Jack's been the best thing that's ever happened to her. He makes her incredibly happy in, almost, every way. No, that's not right. He makes her happy in every way. He's loving, kind and incredibly considerate. He makes her laugh. Their love making was good. He makes her have orgasms. Yes, he may not have the best bod or the most amazing cock, but the sex was nonetheless good.

However, truth was, she can't deny not having fantasised about fucking someone else. Sometimes, whilst Jack was at work late, when alone at home, she had masturbated to the thought of fucking a stranger. That stranger would be tall, handsome and muscular. He'd take her by the hand, lead her to the bedroom she shared with Jack, undress her with his hungry eyes and run his roaming hands all over her body. The stranger would pull the straps of her summer dress off her shoulders and let the dress fall to her ankles. He'd gently kneed her naked breasts with his big hands. He'd play with her breasts and suck on nipples. He'd do things to her...

In her fantasies, her lovers were always faceless. There wasn't anyone she fancied in real life. It was just the sheer erotic nature of having a stranger take advantage of her and use her body in forbidden ways, that were reserved for her husband only, which made the fantasies irresistible. 

It excited her beyond belief. In her mind, these encounters played out differently each time, yet there was always one common thread running throughout each dream. The stranger would touch her, caress her, and make her crave more, until he led her to the edge where reality ended and ecstasy began. This imaginary world, populated by countless unknown individuals, became her escape from the monotonous routine of daily life, serving as fuel for her escapades when here husband wasn't around.

Underneath Jack, Lena's skin was flushed, her cheeks rosy with excitement.

She wanted to push back against Jack's curiosity, to assert that his cock was enough, but she couldn't deny that she did have the type of fantasies he was asking about. Giving into temptation of the moment whilst delirious with lust, Lena whispered truthfully...

"Yes... yes, I do fantasise, honey."

Her confession sent shivers through Jack's body. Immediately, he increased the tempo of his thrusts to match his lust. As the couple fucked as husbands and wives do, intertwined, Jack tried to hide his insecurities but failed miserably.

"If you want bigger cocks," he said in an attempt to appear strong, despite feeling vulnerable, or perhaps fuelling his own hotwife fantasies, "then maybe we should find someone who will satisfy you with a big cock?" Jack emphasised "cock" by trusting as far as his would go into Lena's very wet and slippery pussy.

Lena felt Jack's ego crumble under the weight of her confession, and it pained her. Feeling guilty for hurting him, Lena reached out to stroke his arm, attempting to console him. "Honey, please don't worry. It's just a fantasy. Not something I'd like to try for real. You're all I need, remember?" Lena reassured her husband. "You are my stud. Now fuck me with your... big... cock."

"Tell me about your fantasy," Jack asked hesitantly. Unbeknownst to Lena until now, this had been Jack's obsession for a long time. He had been harbouring thoughts of inadequacy about his cock for awhile now. There was this general disbelief he was married to such an amazing and beautiful woman. This marriage and happiness can't possibly be real, can it? It was too good to be true. To finally get some kind of confirmation from Lena she had been fantasising about sex with someone else, was both reassuring and terrifying.

12