Lena's Lover is Twice Hubby's Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And... we've been talking about trying new things and exploring our desires." She glanced at Brian, half disbelieving she was sharing this with him and half feeling a thrill of excitement.

Brian's eyebrows raised in interest, down playing the direction the conversation was going. "Oh, really? Like what?" He took another sip of his wine, his eyes fixed on her face. "You mean like with the lights on? Different positions? Or in the kitchen? Maybe even some sexy lingerie?"

Lena felt her heart beat increase rapidly. Finally with a bit of courage, she said, "Well... kinkier. I've always had this fantasy about having sex with a stranger. Someone with a big cock. Just to feel what it's like." She glanced at Brian, her cheeks burning hot. "And Jack... he knows about my fantasy. Sometimes when we have sex, he would pretend to be my lover, and I would pretend that he was this stranger. He'd fuck me not as my husband, but... as some big cock lover."

"And, Jack is ok with it? Ok with your fantasy?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Lena blushed even deeper. "Yes, he's ok with it. In fact, he likes it. It's his favourite fantasy. He would pretend to be my lover and fuck me hard. He'll keep talking about how big the stranger's cock was and role playing about how much bigger it was compared to his. It's definitely the fantasy he enjoys the most." She took a sip of her wine, trying to calm the butterflies in her stomach.

Brian's gaze remained fixed on her face. "And what about you? How do you feel about Jack pretending to be your lover?" Casually, he took another sip of his wine.

"I like it, of course," Lena answered, her cheeks burning hotter. Unconsciously, she adjusted her bra strap. "Jack and I... well... Recently, we've been discussing... um..." She left it hanging and swallowed hard.

This admission required strength. Revealing such intimate details to someone she barely knew was nerve wracking, but she felt Brian was someone she could share this with given what he had shared with her. Also given what she had already said, she felt there was no going back now. Lena looked straight into Brian's eyes, challenging him not to judge her. "That it's ok if I... He... With someone... Things that my husband cannot provide..."

Her statement was incomplete, incoherent and it trailed off. She was unsure what she wanted to say or how to say it. Taking advantage of her vulnerability or simply wanting to reassure her, Brian reached over with his other hand to stroke her inner thigh under the table, sensuously moving his hand up and down until at one point he was dangerously close to the hem of her short mini skirt.

The bold action shook Lena. She had never been touched like that by anyone other than Jack before. It was a strange feeling. She felt suddenly vulnerable and goosebumps started forming on her arms.

"It's ok. We're sharing without judgement, remember? I've told you some of my secrets already. Like how I fucked that sexy blonde Jennifer in the office. And Ashley from accounting. And Emily, on her balcony, where the neighbours watched.

"You can tell me anything. No judgement. What did you and your husband discuss?" Brian asked. His tone was neutral and reassuring, but Lena detected a faint undertone of excitement in his voice. It encouraged her to speak honestly.

She took another sip of wine to steady her nerves. Looking around to ensure nobody else was paying attention, she lowered her voice conspiratorially. "Jack... he... has trouble satisfying me fully... because of his size. That's why I sometimes fantasise what it would be like to... um... do it... you know... with someone bigger. We've talked about it, and he's agreed that I can explore other options."

There, she said it.

Brian smirked. He wasn't shocked at all. He was actually amused by her honesty. Lena may seem all proper on the outside, but he could sense she had a wild side under her exterior. There was something in the way she move, the things she says or how she dresses, that suggest a more passionate nature. After all, she was sitting here in the restaurant with him, dressed provocatively, without her husband.

"Well, you know, I think I can help you with that," he said suggestively then paused for a moment to allow his words to sink in. Lena looked up at him, her eyes wide with anticipation and fear. He stroked a little higher up her inner thighs. "I've always suspected Jack's cock was a bit... on the small side. I've always wondered how he bagged such a beauty like you. I don't want to sound too boastful, but I think I can give you what he can't."

Brian leaned in closer, his voice dropping even lower. "I've got a big cock, Lena. It's thick and long. I'm not exaggerating. All the girls I've bedded tell me so. None of them went home disappointed." He paused for another moment, his hand moving beneath her tight skirt now. "Would you like to see it? Maybe even feel it?"

Lena's heart skipped a couple of beats. She swallowed hard nervously. Brian was coming on pretty strongly. Her gaze lowered from his eyes to his wandering hand. She was aware of how dangerously close it was to her crotch. "I... I don't know," she managed to say.

And then, she quickly followed up by saying, "No. No! Maybe! No! I don't know. Jack and I decided that it would be okay for me to... you know... but only if I felt comfortable."

Brian smiled knowingly, in a devious kind of way. He knew he was making progress. "Of course, Lena. I understand completely and I can totally respect that. I only mentioned it because I thought I could help you out... with your curiosity and your problem," he said reassuringly, as he wrapped his hand around her waist more tightly.

He paused and took a sip of his wine. Sensing she wasn't going to respond, he pressed on, "You've already admitted you've fantasised about it. You've also told me Jack doesn't have what it takes. I know you love your husband and he knows it too, but this isn't about love at all. It's about desire. Love and sex are completely two different things."

Brian's hand moved even closer to her crotch, until his finger brushed against her lacy black panties. Lena gasped when she felt his fingers touch her and instinctively closed her legs, trapping his hand. Nervously, she looked up to check if anyone could see what was going on.

Lena spotted a man dressed casually at the nearby table watching them. He was with a woman but she was facing away from them. She felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment, not just from being touched in public like this but also knowing someone was watching what was going on. From where he sat, the man had a perfect view up her long and exposed legs, to the hand trapped under her skirt. She wondered if the man had overheard their conversation at all and if he was aware the person touching her was not even her husband.

"You have desires, and that's totally normal. All women have desires. Jack doesn't have a big cock. I do. He can't give you what you want. I can. Let's just say, it'd be my pleasure to show you what it feels like to be satisfied by a big, thick cock," Brian pressed on.

Lena glanced around the restaurant once more. She couldn't believe she was sitting here with Brian, letting him talk about her husband like that and even contemplating having sex with him. Her cheeks burned a deep red with shame mixed with arousal. Looking around, her eyes locked on the man at the nearby table. She could feel his gaze burning into her flesh. He wasn't even paying attention to his dinner partner at this point. He was openly staring at her and he gave her the kind of smile that suggested he knew exactly what was going on.

The feel of Brian's hand, how his body pressed against hers and the things he was saying were overwhelming. She felt herself getting wet, even if her mind was unsure what to do or how to react. Jack wanted this, didn't he? The whole thing was his idea. This whole setup and the last minute cancellation was to get Lena alone with Brian to explore the possibility of her having sex with him. Jack was sweet and attentive in bed, but he was so small down there. Can Brian satisfy her in the ways he was suggesting he could?

Brian's offer was so tempting...

Not waiting for an answer, Brian suddenly reached up and caressed the side of her face. He pulled her close and kissed her. It was a passionate and open mouthed kiss. His lips moved skilfully against hers. His tongue probed inside and drew moans from Lena. Overwhelmed by her arousal, she reciprocated hungrily, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

He broke off the kiss only to whisper a promise in her ear. 

"When we're alone later, I'll show you what it truly means to be satisfied by a real man." His words ignited a fire inside Lena, causing her to become wet instantly. His eyes burned with intensity as he whispered into her ear, "I will give you things you have never experienced before with Jack. Things your husband will never be able to do because of his size. And don't worry, sweetheart, once we start, I won't stop until you reach orgasm after orgasm."

Was this truly happening? Was she about to agree to having sex Brian? Hadn't she come here seeking exactly this? Jack's permission allowed her to explore, and Brian seemed determined to satisfy her in ways her husband couldn't. Needing some kind of validation this was ok, Lena reached into her purse and picked out her phone.

There was a missed text message.

She unlocked her phone and read it. "Honey, how is your date going with Brian?"

She tapped the reply button. Her fingers hovered nervously over the keyboard on screen, unsure what to type. Was she about to ask her husband for permission to fuck another man? How would one even phrase such a thing!

Brian looked over her shoulder and read Jack's message. He suggested simply, "Lena, just be honest. Tell him you're enjoying dinner and you're about to go back to my place to have crazy big cock sex."

Lena texted back a more abridged and ambiguous version, "I'm enjoying dinner and we're about to go to Brian's place."

Jack was sitting at home on his lounge when the message arrived. The message from his wife briefly described she was having fun at the restaurant and she was about to go back to Brian's place. A million thoughts ran through his head then. If Lena went to Brian's, would something actually happen between them?

"Are you going to his place to take things further with him?" he replied.

Lena and Brian looked at each other when they read Jack's reply. Neither said a word. Jack's own words spoke volumes and they echoed loudly in their heads. Jack was essentially asking if Lena was going to fuck Brian. Lena's face was expressionless but her eyes were shining brightly with yes.

Confidently, Brian said, "We're going now." His voice held a note of authority. It was commanding without being forceful. It wasn't a question but an order to be obeyed. He was taking charge. Unable to resist or deny it any longer, Lena found herself following Brian as he grabbed her hand and led her out of the restaurant.

They walked briskly for a few blocks without a word. It wasn't long before they arrived at Brian's home. Still holding her hand, he led her to the living room. The place was so different from the last time she was here. Then the room was filled with music, dancing and people. Now, it was quiet and still. The only sounds were their breathing and the thumping of her heart in her chest.

Lena was nervous. She stood in front of him and her legs quivered beneath her. Without uttering a word, he started to undress. First came off the jacket, then the button-down shirt. As each item fell away, exposing his chest, Lena caught sight of the tattoos covering parts of his muscular torso. Brian grinned, enjoying every second of turning her world upside down.

He stepped into her, his eyes fixed on her face. His lips brushed across hers and she instinctively parted them as he moved in for a kiss. As he kissed her, his hand reached up and cupped her breast over her flimsy top. Feeling the weight of his strong hands on her breast, Lena let out a soft moan. Her heart raced wildly and she surrendered to his touch. Brian ran his thumb lightly along the outline of her nipple which had gotten aroused, causing her to moan again, this time a bit louder.

Her nipples became hard peaks quickly under his attentive touch. Whenever he squeezed her breasts, Lena whimpered helplessly. Her skin felt feverish and sensitive, hypersensitive even. Every movement sent wave after wave of uncontrollable tingles throughout her body.

He reached down and lifted her top over her head, exposing the thin lacy bra that barely covered her tits. Unfastening the hooks behind her back, Brian expertly pulled the bra off, exposing her beautiful breasts fully. He then moved in closer and reached behind her. In another quick motion, he unzipped her mini skirt and pulled it down to her ankles, leaving her in just her lacy g-string thong.

Brian then stepped back and unbuttoned his own jeans. He slid them off his hips, leaving his boxer briefs on. Lena blushed a deep red at the sight of his covered bulge. Though his cock was still under his briefs, the outline of his protruding member sticking out indicated he was clearly large. Jack briefs never looked like that, even when he was fully hard.

Taking her right hand in his, Brian guided it toward his groin area. The moment her fingers touched the material covering his manhood, Lena knew instinctively what awaited beyond -- a massive cock. Trembling with excitement, she pressed firmer against it, feeling its hardness and rigidity. This was a man's cock.

Reaching over, Brian grabbed her other hand and brought it to join the first. Lena squeezed gently, amazed that two of her hands were able to wrap Brian's cock side by side across such an extraordinary length.

Brian watched her reaction intently. Sensing her trepidation, he placed his hands over hers, applying slight pressure. He was inviting her to explore his manhood more freely. In response, Lena squeezed more firmly, admiring the hardness, thickness and length of his cock.

Gently, and with increasing confidence, Lena massaged his manhood. Brian began to groan softly, in appreciation of her ministrations. She continued stroking Brian's cock through his briefs and her mind drifted to her husband's much smaller cock. The contrast between the two in her hands made her wonder just how much bigger Brian was. She desperately wanted to see his uncovered cock, to confirm with her own eyes how much bigger it was.

But she didn't dare ask directly.

Brian again reading the situation, sensed her eagerness and smiled knowingly. Without breaking eye contact, he reached down and deftly pulled down his briefs. Instinctively, Lena released her grasp but her gaze immediately dropped to his erection. She stared wide-eyed and was awestruck as his cock came into view inch by inch. The sight of his enormous cock made her gasp.

It was everything she hoped for and more.

Reaching forward again, she tentatively traced her finger along the prominent veins running alongside his thick shaft. Her breath caught in her throat as she marvelled at the sheer size of his manhood. Glancing up at Brian, she saw him watching her closely, waiting patiently for her reaction.

"Oh, God," she whispered, unable to believe the magnitude of his erect penis.

Its size far exceeded anything she had ever dreamt possible.

She gripped his cock with both her hands again, noting that there was still cock left un-held. Brian watched the young and beautiful hotwife play with his cock. He trust his hips forward, inviting her to explore further. He wanted her to take control and do whatever she pleased.

Nervously, Lena moved closer to him. She slowly pumped the shaft of the glorious cock, feeling its substantial weight in her palm. Gradually, she gained confidence, increasing her pace.

"Your cock is so big. It's the first time I've touched a cock this big," she tells Brian.

"You're so much bigger than my husband." Her voice quivered slightly, partly from nerves and partly from excitement. "I'm ashamed to admit it. Your cock must be twice as long as Jack's."

Lena admired the the sight of Brian's cock. There was definitely a big difference compared to Jack. Naughtily she said, throwing abandon aside, "And I bet your cock will fill me up so much better too."

As she said those words, she look down at her petite figure next to Brian's engorged member. She glanced at her almost naked body standing next to the muscular man. She observed her own two hands moving up and down across the length of his cock. Another man's cock. Brian's cock. While she enjoyed sex with Jack and loved him dearly, something about his size limited their intimacy and made her crave for more. It was exciting to know that soon she might be experiencing something completely different.

Without uttering another word, Brian picked her up effortlessly and carried her bridal-style to the master bedroom. He deposited her tenderly at the foot of the large king-sized bed. With the moonlight streaming through the window casting an ethereal glow, Lena stood in front of her new lover, feeling more alive than she had ever before. She wondered how many other women had stood here like her, naked and with their hands stroking his cock. She was about to become another one of Brian's many female conquests. Just another pretty girl with a tight pussy wrapped around his big cock.

Bending low, Brian kissed her passionately and groped her ass cheeks firmly with both hands. Lena kissed him back passionately, thrusting her tongue into his mouth to play with his and to match his intensity.

Meanwhile, Jack sat nervously at home wondering why Lena had not texted back. He had tracked her using the location of her phone all the way from the restaurant to Brian's house.

Lena's mobile signal gave Jack a blow-by-blow idea of where she was heading. Each update added to his anticipation. Why hadn't she texted or called him, as agreed earlier? What was she doing right now? So many questions filled his brain and he couldn't concentrate on doing anything else. 

His imagination started conjuring images of his wife already fucking Brian. In his mind, Brian was already filling her with his huge cock. The mental image of Lena screaming in delight as Brian's monstrous cock stretched her hole drove Jack mad with envy and lust. His thoughts turned dirty and his fantasies grew vivid. He found himself wanting to see or hear from her, needing to know if his wife had truly gone beyond the sacred bounds of their marriage.

Desperate for answers, Jack picked up his phone and dialled Lena's number on FaceTime. It rang for several agonising seconds. There was no answer. But then suddenly, to his relief, she picked up the call.

What came up on screen was something Jack would never forget even if he lived to a hundred years old. Lena appeared on screen naked to the waist with Brian standing close behind her. He was cupping both her breasts with his large hands.

"Hi honey, I'm with Brian," she stated the obvious.

Confidently, Brian squeezed both Lena's nipples and rolled each between his finger and thumb. That made her moan. Hearing his wife moan and watching Brian touch her stirred something in his core. He found he couldn't speak. His throat was dry. His mind was frozen by the scene playing out before him.

"Jack," Lena said between breaths, throwing caution to the wind.

"I've seen Brian's cock... He's huge!"

Lena exclaimed, trying to find the words to describe just how much larger Brian's cock was compared to her husband's. Her mind was racing, processing the fact that here she stood almost naked, mentally comparing the size difference of her lover and her husband. "I'm so horny right now," she murmured softly, biting her lip in eagerly.