Lena's Lover is Twice Hubby's Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on cue, Brian moved in closer from behind, resting his cock on Lena's arched back, just on the top of her ass cheeks. Jack could not see Brian's cock as it nestled above her round ass, behind her. However, Lena was acutely aware of how big it felt.

"It's bigger than yours honey," she admitted, looking into Jack's eyes with a mixture of vulnerability and challenge. "Oh God. It's so much bigger..."

Her admission sent shock waves through Jack. He knew what Brian was well known for. He knew this was part of their arrangement when he sent Lena out on a date with Brian dressed provocatively in her tight mini skirt and blouse. However, hearing his wife admit how big Brian was aloud hit him differently. The reality of having his wife openly acknowledge the disparity between their sizes struck him with a powerful mix of emotions.

Confidently, Brian traced his right hand down Lena's flat tummy and sneaked his fingers within her lacy g-string thong.

Jack watched as Brian dipped his fingers inside her thong, and started rubbing in a circular motion. Lena moaned loudly on screen. He could not tear his eyes away from what he was witnessing. Brian's touch was audacious and brazen. He was openly touching his wife in places reserved for him only, as her husband.

Jack's cock strained beneath his clothes, as hard as he could be.

"I'm sorry honey. I really want to fuck him," Lena said and then added, "I love you, but I want to fuck Brian's cock right now. You're going to be ok with that, right?"

Without waiting for an answer, she hung up and the call ended abruptly.

Just like that, Jack found himself sitting alone at home. His heart was racing. At this very moment, his wife Lena was in Brian's bedroom, almost naked. Brian was playing with her breasts and he was fingering her pussy. Soon, she would be completely naked and fucking him. This was what he wanted. This whole date thing was his idea. He had encouraged her to go out on her own and he knew there was a strong chance with Lena dressed as sexily as she did and Brian being the irresistible force that he was, the evening would end up like this.

Images of Lena and Brian flashed in his mind. He wanted to watch and see what happened next, but she had hung up. Not knowing how things would unfold was driving him crazy. He rang her phone again but this time the phone just rang and rang unanswered.

Unable to control himself any longer, he dropped his pants to the ground and grabbed his stiffened member.

As he tugged his cock, wanking pathetically in the darkness of his living room, alone with the realisation that his wife getting cock from another man, cherished memories flooded his mind - memories of him and Lena's lovemaking sessions, of their laughter, their hugs, their tender moments and their bond. And amid these cherished recollections, he also remembered all the explicit conversations they had about her fantasies and his desires to see her with another man. He remembered the moment he shoved the dildo he bought into her pussy for the first time, asking her to imagine it was Brian's big cock.

Jack closed his eyes tightly. He could see again the arousal in her eyes when she spoke to him on the phone, and hear the lust in her voice when she described how she wanted Brian. Jack relived every detail of the conversation they just had, recalling Lena's bold statements about how much bigger Brian was compared to him.

"It's bigger than yours honey," she had said. "Oh God. It's so much bigger..."

"Fuck!" Jack yelled aloud, furiously tugging his own cock. He imagined Lena's body under Brian's. He envisioned her writhing beneath him, crying out in ecstasy as Brian plunged deeply into her tight pussy. He thought of how Brian's massive tool was at this moment pleasuring his wife in ways he couldn't and it brought him over the edge.

Jack grunted loudly and his whole body tensed in orgasm. His seed shot out like a hose, splattering across his hands, catching the corner of the coffee table and landing on the floor in front of him. He groaned as his cock erupted again and again and again.

Finally spent, he collapsed onto the couch.

Meanwhile, several miles away, Brian flipped Lena over after she had hung up on her husband. She now laid on Brian's bed, her legs spread wide apart, her g-string casually tossed on the bed, exposing her dripping wet pussy.

Brian leaned over her, admiring her body. He traced her collarbone with his index finger before moving down to her full, supple breasts. He cupped them in his hands, kneading them gently before taking one nipple into his mouth and sucking on it hungrily.

As Brian positioned himself above her, she looked at him with pure desire in her eyes. She watched as he kissed her nipples and sucked on them. Her chest rose and fell rapidly with nervous energy. Instinctively, she spread her legs wide apart, in a welcoming kind of way. "Stop teasing me. Fuck me Brian," she whispered hoarsely, desperate for her fantasies to become real.

"Fuck me please," she repeated, "Please fuck me with your big cock."

Brian smiled devilishly, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction. Raising his head, he took her lips in a deep and possessive kiss. His tongue teased hers until they were both panting for air. Then, without warning, he slid his rock-hard cock into her wet opening.

Lena felt the head of his cock enter her. She cried out involuntarily, surprised by the sudden invasion of such a massive organ. Slowly and deliberately, Brian thrust forward a bit more, eager to push his cock further in. Lena could feel the inside of her pussy expand to accommodate him. The sensation of Brian filling her was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Jack's cock could not compete. It wasn't even in the same league.

Brian continued to push deeper in. Lena could feel him brush against something sensitive inside her, causing her to gasp. "Oh God, Brian!" she moaned. "That feels so good!" She arched her back, offering him deeper access, and Brian took full advantage, thrusting harder.

His cock felt enormous inside her. It wasn't just long, which it was. It was also thick and hard. It stretched her like nothing before. Every time he thrust, it seemed to get even bigger, pushing deeper and deeper into her pussy. It felt even bigger than the toy her husband bought for her, the 7-inch dildo, which she had often used and fantasised was Brian's cock.

There was no doubt that Brian's cock is twice as big as her husband's.

The feeling of his cock was so amazing, it was difficult to describe. Lena felt his thick cock rub against her inner pussy walls in the most perfect way. She moaned his name loudly as he pounded her with increasing force. Brian's cock was even better than she had imagined. Better than all her fantasies combined!

She felt her first orgasm approaching...

--

Jack lay sprawled on the couch after his intense orgasm. Exhausted, he had quickly fallen asleep. It was two hours later when he woke up. The clock on the wall read 12:30AM.

Jack was awoken by a message notification on his phone. Disoriented and confused, he reached blindly for his phone lying on the coffee table nearby. He squinted at the bright screen illuminating his dim room. There seemed to be a missed call from his wife as well. He tapped on the message notification.

Upon opening the app, he saw a string of messages and photos from his wife, each sending an increasing wave of electricity throughout his body. One photo showed her giving a seductive look straight into the camera with just the tip of Brian's cock in view. Another featured her on her back, her pussy stretched tightly around Brian's cock which was balls deep inside her.

The last notification was a text message, which read:

"Honey, don't wait up. Brian wants to fuck me again. He has so much stamina."

After staring at her photos for what seemed like forever, Jack went upstairs to the bedroom. He quickly undressed and jumped into the shower, hoping to calm down. As cold water cascaded over his bare skin, the weight of his guilt bore down upon him. Not only did he lose control emotionally but physically too, as he masturbated again and ejaculated in the shower with images of his wife's mouth and pussy wrapped around Brian's cock. The sight of his beautiful wife entangled with another man had affected him profoundly.

Overwhelmed with jealousy and desire, Jack struggled to process everything that had happened. Had things escalated too far, too quickly? He couldn't help but imagine how Lena must feel after experiencing Brian's colossal cock. Did she compare his cock to Brian's with every thrust? These questions consumed him, but he eventually fell asleep.

It was 2:30AM when Jack was awoken by the sound of the front door unlocking. He then heard the unmistakeable tiptoeing of feet up the stairs. The door to the room slowly opened and he saw Lena's silhouette in the dark. His wife, now hotwife, entered the room.

She approached from the foot of the bed and crawled towards him. Eventually, she spread her legs and straddled him. With trembling hands, he caressed her thighs. Their gaze locked and Jack felt heat rise in his belly. Desire surged through him like molten steel.

Jack watched as Lena hiked her short mini skirt up to her waist, exposing her g-string cladded pussy. She ground against him suggestively and he felt his cock harden from the contact. Her scent filled his nostrils, causing him to vividly recall images of Brian's cock in her mouth and in her pussy. She smelled of sex and cum.

Tracing her finger along his lips, she said huskily, "Hi honey," then added "Did you have a good nap? Whilst you were asleep, your hotwife has been naughty. Very naughty." Her voice sounded seductive and suggestive. Her tone implied that she had done something forbidden and enjoyed every minute of it.

She ground her hips and her panty covered pussy against his lower half suggestively. Then, reaching down, she grasped his shaft, lightly squeezing it. The contact sparked a rush of electricity within him. Jack found himself struggling not to grab her roughly and take her forcefully, to reclaim his wife.

"How was your... date? Tell me everything," Jack demanded, his breath quickening.

Instead of replying, Lena stood up on the bed. Sexily, she took off her top and with an exaggerated sway of her hips, she lowered her skirt and took her g-string thong off. She wasn't wearing a bra though, no doubt forgotten and left at Brian's. 

Now completely nude, she knelt down again, but this time near his face.

"Well, you see, Brian and I had a lovely time at the restaurant. We had a delicious meal and lots of wine," she began, her voice still low and seductive. "He was quite the talker and a good listener too. I think I may have shared a bit too much... about us, my fantasies, your size..."

Looking deeply into Jack's eyes, Lena continued, "He stared at my breasts a lot during dinner. At one point, he even had his hands between my legs. I think a man at a nearby table got a good look up my skirt."

Her eyes gleamed in the dim light of the room as she looked him in the eye.

She paused for a moment, as if lost in the memory. Jack could feel the heat from her body as she knelt close to him. He could smell her clearly with her moist pussy just inches from his face. It was the unmistakable aroma of sweat and sex.

"I saw the photos you sent. Did he satisfy you? Make you cum?" Jack asked fiercely, eager curiosity creeping into his voice.

"Brian took me to his bedroom. That was when you called," she said. "After we hung up, he fucked your wife. Jack, Brian... fucked... your... wife. He is so much bigger than you. Do you want to know how big he is?"

Without waiting for an answer, she continued, "He made love to me all night long. Well, made love isn't quite the right term. It wasn't love. It was sex. Pure sex. Fucking. Cock inside pussy. Yes, he did make me cum, several times in fact. But I also made him cum. Do you want to see?" She reached out and traced a finger along his lips.

With her naked pussy near his face, Jack could see and smell the unmistakeable white fluid leaking from her hole, deposited by her lover. Instinctively, he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer, with a surprising urge to taste her.

Feeling Jack's firm grip, Lena moaned softly and inched forward, taking his face into her depths. With slow precision, she moved up and down, allowing Jack to lap at her essence and taste her salty flavour with his tongue. Moaning deeply, Lena pushed herself harder against Jack's face, offering herself fully.

Lena could feel Jack's eager tongue probing her clit and pussy lips. He licked and savoured her, tasting her juices intermixed with her lover's cum.

Soon, her hips started bucking to his ministrations. His tongue and the notion of her husband licking her lover's cum was bringing her close to orgasm. "Oh honey, that feels so good. Brian fucked me bareback. He came inside me three times tonight. Suck all of his cum from my pussy," she urged.

Jack's world was spinning. Images flashed through his brain of Lena bent over, being fucked hard doggy-style by Brian as he sprayed his man-juice in her. And again, of Brian thrusting powerfully into her while she bounced on his lap, her breasts swinging wildly, his cock deep inside each time. Of her moaning in pure bliss as Brian invaded her snatch from above and came inside with her slender legs pushed wide apart. Of her face flushed with passion, her hair tousled, sweaty, and disheveled from their lovemaking session.

Finally, Lena came. She cried out loud as her body shuddered from the powerful wave of pleasure. It was an intense orgasm, possibly the most intense of the night, despite the many she had with Brian's cock. There was something special about having her husband attend to her after she had spent the night with her lover.

Jack licked and sucked hungrily, relishing the taste of her juices and Brian's cum mixed together. When he finally looked up, he noticed tears streaming down Lena's face. There was emotional turmoil across her features - a mix of shame, sadness, guilt, fear, desire, arousal and satisfaction. Lena leaned down and pressed her forehead against Jack's shoulder, unable to meet his eye, afraid to acknowledge the consequences of her betrayal. Jack did not pull away. Instead, he held her tightly, giving her comfort.

"Tonight was a big step step for us," he said, "And I can't pretend it wasn't. I just want you to be happy. You know how important you are to me."

Without looking at him, Lena replied softly, "Yes, I do. But honey. Tonight changed me. It changed how I think about sex. About us. About you."

And...

"About myself."

Lena paused, gathering her courage. She averted his gaze and continued. "Since our talk, since we decided to allow this... hotwifing thing, I've discovered parts of myself I didn't know existed. I think I'm a slut. I can't stop thinking about sex. With you of course, but not just with you. I keep thinking about sex with different men, especially those who are... you know... bigger than you."

Still not looking at her husband, Lena continued. "Tonight, Brian showed me things about myself. He made me realise that a man's size matters when it comes to pleasing women. That your cock alone, by comparison, isn't enough anymore. That I craved bigger, better cocks - ones that would fill me up entirely."

After a pause, she continued. "I really enjoyed fucking Brian. He made me cum so many times. Honey, I love you so much. You are my husband," she said quietly, "But I also love sucking and fucking Brian's big cock..."

She continued gingerly, "I realise how different it was with Brian compared to you. How satisfying it was to submit to him - to someone stronger, bigger, manlier."

Desperately holding onto Jack's arm, she whispered, "He made me feel alive in a way you haven't in a long time. Maybe ever." As soon as these words left her lips, they hung heavy in the air, casting a shadow upon their bond.

"I mean, my first cock, other than yours, was twice as big as you..."