All Comments on 'Lena's New Seven-Inch Dildo'

by hotwiferotica

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lorishub791lorishub7915 months ago

I wonder if my wife would do it.

Jlyn1Jlyn15 months ago

I like the in-depth look at Jacks's conflict, but the reality is he is a fool. He has become a willing cuckold and will lose Lena.

Pavel246246Pavel2462465 months ago

It's interesting how these husbands do everything they can to make sure they never fuck again. It's some kind of compulsive obsession, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well that's a divorce since she no longer needs a husband. Ugly

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Willing cuck wants her to be a whorewife. Why not call on Jamal, the big black clown human dildo? He be staying with Buster, but is available for any LW cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like the trajectory. Please continue.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Wow! Lena is now starting to take control of their sexual relationship. She feels that once she fucks a big cock there will be many more cocks in her pussy. So far Jack seems OK with that, but the reality may create new apprehensions for him. Lena stated clearly that she preferred a big cock to Jack’s smaller cock. As Lenal takes cock after cock will she begin to look at the men with those cocks and compare them with her loving husband?

Will she become immersed in more extreme sexual experiences that she read about, such as gangbangs in all her holes, BDSM, exhibitionism? Could her sexual curiosity and lead her to become so uninhibited and insatiable that she would willingly go into the world of stripping, pimps and whoring, drugs? author has developed this story with obvious meticulous care. The dialogue between Jack and Lena as they contemplate what they have agreed to was very believable and very erotic. I can’t wait for the next chapter in this riveting story.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

HOT STORY!!!!!!

consulting91consulting914 months ago

This story series is great. The writing and pace is amazing. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Will she do it?

If she does, will her husband at least get to watch?

Or maybe he has to stay at home in agony while a bigger man cums over and over again in what was once his.

Will it become a regular thing where the husband is in the spare bedroom listening to her orgasm over and over again in the master bedroom. A place that was once his but now belongs to another man.

Will she allow her husband to eat it out of her? What about the pregnancy risk. Will he end up raising a child that might not be his?

Lots of possible outcomes. I can wait.

SmokeylinkSmokeylink4 months ago

Just don’t turn the husband into another sissy.

I would love to see both of them enjoy the journey together.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really love this story and the preceding stories in the "Lena" series. I'm loving how Lena is evolving to a more sexual woman and how Jack is realising his hotwife fantasies. I can't wait to read what happens next and witness Lena finally fucking Brian. I really hope his cock is massive and he fucks her good. I also hope Jack gets to watch and have clean her up afterwards. So hot! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuck! This is getting good. I wonder if Jack is going to become a cuckold? Is he going to regret letting his beautiful wife fuck other men, especially men who have bigger and better cocks? Lena will probably get addicted to their cocks. Maybe she'll even do threesomes or gang bangs. Poor Jack will have to watch in the corner.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

This story is getting hotter and hotter. Jack’s obsession with having Lena experience a bigger cock is now matched by Lena’s desire to have a big cock in her pussy, and also to be DP’s by three cocks in all her holes at the same time. Her fantasies are now driving her, and her fantasies are quickly becoming insatiable needs. She is right; as soon as she gets a strange big cock in her pussy there will be no turning back. This is an incredibly well-written story. The interactions between Lena and Jack are astonishingly realistic and believable. I do find it interesting that Jack is neither muscular, tall, or well hung, and he apparently is not physically fit. His jealousy and fear of the future is matched by his arousal at the thought of his wife being fucked by other men. On the other hand, Lena is gorgeous, stacked, and fit. I would expect that Jack will join a gym to become as attractive to his wife as he can be, recognizing that he cannot compete in cock size. We shall see if Lena’s love and regard for her husband can withstand the affect of bigger cocks producing more orgasms from dominant men fucking her roughtly. Fabulous story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh yes continuing to get hotter and hotter. Now she’s truly realizing the depth of Jack’s fantasy.. He craves the reality of becoming his wife’s cuckold..Of Jack witnessing her infidelity and understanding with absolute certainty his inferiority to her bull..but in that instant he will probably also realize that he’s suddenly but inexplicably hard.. poor baby…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Letting his sexy wife experience the big dildo will open the doors to actually fucking someone. Jack is going to regret it for sure. Lena is going to get fucked so good.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

Nice progression. Very hot. Lena is turning me on. 5 stars. Reading on

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jack is going to be a cuck for sure. Even if he tries to stop it in the future, Lena would continue fucking big cocks. He'll probably be ok with it initially, but he won't be later and there'll be nothing he can do about it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm really Surprised that since Jack wants to be a cuckold. That he didn't pick up a chastity cage, at the Adult store, to add to his, or both their Fantasy. And that orgasm Denial for himself with his cock in a cage, while his wife was fucking another man with a huge cock..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Some men are just plain stupid in their Fantasies. Then once they start pushing their partners in the Direction of their fantasy, they Lose control, and Eventually lose their partners. So stupid, and a total waste of a marriage....

PennyCPennyC2 months ago

Fantasy n reality can come together .. hubby n I share me .. but in the end it’s about us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwiferotica@hotwiferotica
I am a lover of hotwife and cuckold erotica that focus on married women's sexual desires and their need to seek satisfaction from men who are bigger and better lovers than their husbands. I will divulge I am in my twenties and am happily married in a straight relationship. I ...