All Comments on 'Lena's Secret Big Cock Fantasy'

by hotwiferotica

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
lorishub791lorishub7916 months ago

great story. I think many married men would like their wife to experience a bigger cock at least once.

jimmy1979jimmy19796 months ago

great story! Please continue!

Ray RobertsRay Roberts6 months ago

Well told story of a loving couple trying to find out about the obvious different size of Hubbies small to average cock compared to other guys large cock's and the resulting findings that will change the dynamics of the relationship forever and the wife's need for extra size to increase her orgasms. I look forward to more of the same to see how much this relationship manages to navigate the size issue that frequently arises (no pun intended) between married couples and possible lovers.

translover021translover0216 months ago

I love the intimacy between Jack and Lena. Great couple with lots of love for each other. I'm looking forward to seeing how they explore their dirty fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a waste. Teasing for teasing sake. Accept the fact that she cares for you and don't push the issue or you'll lose her to a big cock that may even be black.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It fits my idea of sharing. Well written tease for what's to come.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Followup story we hope.

Most men want their wife to experience a larger cock!

CorderoCordero6 months ago

Enjoyed the story, thank you.

I am sure that sort of conversation goes on in many houses.

How many wives actually act on that disussion??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Continue with their fantasy being fullfilled.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More faggot big cock bullshit. If she wants a bigger cock, get a cock sleeve....but wait....if there's an easy, obvious solution there's no story.

I'll go with "there's no story here ". In the scene described, IRL it's the husband who is actually attracted to the big cock because he's a faggot or "bi".

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think Jack needs to get Brian to satisfy Lena. So exciting to think Lena falls in love with Brian's bigger cock and he takes ownership of her pussy cucking little Jack for the long term.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh, look, another newbie who isn't smart enough to find the confusingly named Fetish category for their fetish story! If only we could make it simpler for such simple minds...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars, if I could I'd give you seven stars, extremely well written, nicely paced and your vocabulary is worthy of a published story. There is a refreshing level of honest promise in her answers to him. I feel that if he finally allows it, it may open up but not adversely affect their marriage and her enjoyment of a larger cock can be a taken as an occasional gift or treat reserved for special occasions such as birthdays, holidays and anniversaries, but not to be her steady diet of enjoying her husband. Maybe it shouldn't be Brian though, that's too close. I can't wait for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the fantasy of many husbands with an average sized penis and probably of many husbands who have a slightly larger penis than others. That is the reason porn stars get the roles they seem to enjoy. The question is how life will change when curiosity overcomes self control. Sometimes egos aren't as strong as once thought and sometimes reality doesn't provide the excitement expected. Will be interesting to how this tale procedes.

Weatman5373Weatman53736 months ago

Good story. I hope this is the beginning of a series of stories about this couple and their, soon to be, open marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another totally irrealistic femdom fantasy, with the usual unbelievable sheep cuck husband. Already too many of these kind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why do most stories always consider only the latent and, often, irrational desire of married women, suddenly, to be fucked by a big dick? /If you really love me, you will let me do it... / And the alternative is completely ignored. And the cunning wives did not wonder that their husbands, for so many years of marriage, were also pretty fed up with their long-familiar and stretched pussies? And they too, perhaps, dream of a cute, elegant, small and tight vagina? No, they spare your feelings and keep their desires and fantasies to themselves... Potential sluts, think about it!

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Whore wants more meat and cuck let’s it happen.

iwtflgiwtflg6 months ago

Well I enjoyed the story and yes my wife has expressed having a larger cock. Continue on . Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Felt up at party envy but it won’t load for some reason

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog6 months ago

The basic story was good though not unique. The tags were misleading as there was only talk of them and no action. Nothing erotic here. The interaction between these two certainly wasnt erotic. Maybe future stories will be better. You're in need of some editing. Phrasing was awkward at times hindering smooth reading. It was a good try but needs work. I'll give you 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A "hotwife" is a fucked up narcissistic cunt bitch who disrespects and humiliates her sub human cuckold husband. These "Stories" of yours will aiways be fucked up. Yes im sure the cunt wife writer is happily married it gets to fuck anything and anyone that gets close to her crust covered cunt and asshole.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

It is terrific that the author has already planned an eleven part series. This chapter was amazing. The dialogue was realistic, and the thoughts and concerns of both parties were very believable. Jack’s obsession with Lena being fucked by much bigger cocks than his was clearly a double-edged sword, and the author captured this beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I shall read this now. The reason I hesitate on Literotica stories is

They wish a grade and don't allow comments unless on signs in.

I don't make rude, crude or threatening comments, mine which are usually

nicer than others. I sometimes read then and find non-sign in comments

not allowed. I get a little discussed and down grade the story grade, to one 1

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Grade 4

The brain is the largest sex organ.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I love that Lena is petite with an exceptionally hot body and big tits; she will have no trouble attracting studs with muscular bodies and big cocks, just what Jack wants, and is terrified that he wants it. Very well written and I especially liked the way the author had the couple express their thoughts and feelings as they explored the possibility of Lena fucking well-hung men.

BigDee44BigDee444 months ago

The thing never contemplated is what might the agenda of a third party be? It always assumed the notions of the couple are the only notions that will be operable, even while admitting (only to themselves) that this thing is not completely thought out!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"If you want bigger cocks," he said in an attempt to appear strong, despite feeling vulnerable, or perhaps fuelling his own hotwife fantasies, "then maybe we should find someone who will satisfy you with a big cock?"

\

End of story. Fag Cuck Shit. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the type of LW story that I like, where the wife honestly divulges her fantasy, but the husband is also incredibly turned on by it. That she’s objectively incredibly hot looking, it almost makes it better. He doesn’t want to lose a wife like that, and he’s specifically sexually excited that she might actually act on her fantasy. He may be on the threshold of being a cuckold and it probably excites him…Being faithful and forgiving to a wife like that can be incredibly hot..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written. I love the shyness and hesitation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwiferotica@hotwiferotica
I am a lover of hotwife and cuckold erotica that focus on married women's sexual desires and their need to seek satisfaction from men who are bigger and better lovers than their husbands. I will divulge I am in my twenties and am happily married in a straight relationship. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES