Lena's Sugar Daddy

Story Info
An older man's fantasy is realised...
7.2k words
4.59
29.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers

The likelihood of me becoming involved with a woman half my age seemed impossible. More chance of winning big on the National Lottery. But fate and good fortune conspired to bring about a series of events that led to such a thing happening.

For convenience sake I choose to live in town. My house is one of a terraced row tucked away in a cul-de-sac. My next-door neighbours are a young married couple in their twenties. The husband is a real anti-social arsehole but his wife, Lena, is the complete opposite -- outgoing, amiable and always speaks.

Lena has an ample body best described as voluptuous. Some might say curvaceous or buxom, or possibly all three. But she is most definitely provocative in all the right places, with breasts impossible to ignore. The perfect female in my book.

I fantasise about her on a regular basis, inventing scenarios and imagining myself making love to her. I also know she likes to wear sexy underwear because I've seen it hanging on her linen line.

Not that I'm a dirty old perv voyeur, you understand, but you can't fail to see her silky frillies blowing in the breeze. And on one occasion I had to retrieve a collection of her bras and panties that had blown into my garden, as a result of strong winds.

So this was the hand fate had dealt me -- to live next door to an unattainable woman of my dreams. Only to acknowledge one another with a greeting. Or hand back her errant washing. How I prayed for gale force winds!

I was at home one day awaiting my heating engineer to arrive and carry out annual maintenance on the gas boiler, when the doorbell chimed. I opened the door expecting a man in overalls, but to my surprise it was a policewoman, her panda car in the road.

"Sorry to trouble you, sir" She said. "But the young lady next door has had some very distressing news regarding her husband and is most upset, naturally. She has asked me to ask you if you wouldn't mind sitting with her for a while. To offer a little comfort. Mrs Stewart has no close relatives living near."

I was taken aback by the policewoman's request, but did as she requested and followed her back to Lena's house, where I found Lena on the sofa sobbing her eyes out. When she saw me, she stretched out her arms in welcome. It seemed a natural thing to do, so I embraced her.

"What on earth has happened, Lena?" I asked running my hands over the smooth material of her blouse and sensing her bra straps beneath; it felt nice.

"It's Michael. He's been killed in a road accident!"

"Christ! I'm sorry, Lena." I replied "My condolences."

I continued holding Lena in my arms, stroking her back in sympathy, when the policewoman said she'd make some tea for us all -- the English panacea for combatting grief! I made Lena sit down and I sat beside her holding her hands.

"Do you want to tell me what has happened."

Lena gave a few more sobs then wiped her nose and eyes on a tissue. I gave her time to gather her thoughts.

"The police said he was drunk! Way over the limit. He'd been away on a stag do with his mates. He was driving down the M1 and apparently fell asleep at the wheel. All four men were killed."

"Christ, Lena." I repeated.

"Thank you for coming round. I have no one else to turn to."I squeezed her hands. "Really, I have no one else. You are so kind." I put an arm around her and drew her closer. The tears started again just as the tea arrived.

"Shush, shush. I'm here for you now." I said quietly putting both arms around her voluptuousness. The nerve ends in my fingers registered the smooth material of her blouse and the extrusion of bra straps. And down below my manhood tingled with the pleasure of being so close to her substantial bosom!

In a calm sympathetic voice the policewoman explained what procedures would take place now and gave out some literature. Then, following a decent interval, she left leaving me alone with Lena. It was then my uselessness really struck home, as I held Lena in my arms and spoke in friendly terms of not knowing Michael at all.

Somehow, my words had an effect on Lena. She wiped her eyes and spoke. All visible grief extinct.

"Don't concern yourself about that, Peter." It was the first time she'd used my name.

Lena straightened herself, put space between us and in complete contrast to the previous two hours, began to speak dispassionately about her dead husband. She vented her anger.

"Peter, he was a pig! A bully! And he drank too much! He hit me regularly. Used me as a punch bag! So, don't concern yourself that you didn't get to know him. You haven't wasted a second of your life!"

Lena's outburst took me by surprise.

"My tears were only for effect. I'm glad he's dead!" She snapped.

It was a strange situation I found myself in. Not to mention a confused one, especially when Lena flung her arms around me once more and told me to hold her. Lena's body was tight against mine, my hands roaming over the smoothness of her blouse. But when I sensed myself reacting more physically to Lena's large, firm bosom, I thought it best to put some distance between us.

We broke apart with Lena knowing full well why. Without doubt she'd sensed my erection, but the incident didn't prove discomfiting or disturbing for her. I kept her company for the remainder of the day going through the procedures for dealing with death. And when daylight faded into evening, I offered to cook a meal for us both.

During the coming weeks and months a strong bond developed. A friendship grew and deepened. Lena accepted my help and guidance regarding her new found widow status, making it plain I was indispensable. I loved spending time with her.

Lena eventually returned to her job as a make-up consultant in a large department store and came home in the evening to a meal I'd prepared. Thankfully, I was a good cook. We developed a familiar routine that saw her put more trust in me.

I wanted to advance our relationship. But the age difference nagged at my brain constantly, denying me the opportunity of revealing my emotion. Every night I was ready to explain how I felt, but somehow didn't possess the courage to express it.

It was a habit of Lena's to take a long soak in the tub while I cleared away the evening meal and did the dishes. And when I'd finished I would watch TV until she joined me on the settee, smelling sweetly of all things feminine. We would continue watching until it was time for me to go home.

But tonight was different.

After her soak in the tub, Lena usually appeared wearing a sexless towelling dressing gown. But not tonight. This evening she had chosen something much more interesting to lounge in. Something that blew me away.

Tonight, Lena was wearing a cream satin, knee-length wrap belted at the waist with 3/4 lacy sleeves. Her full, lusty breasts were defined magnificently and there was no mistaking her protruding nipples. I stared slack-jawed at the tantalising transformation. The lust coursing trough my body.

I ogled her beauty for several seconds before recovering my composure.

"Wow! Lena, you look lovely." I gulped.

"I figured you were getting fed up seeing me in that old dressing gown. So I bought this outfit -- there's a matching nighty underneath. Would you like to see it, Peter? Without waiting for my reply, Lena slipped the belt and opened the wrap.

My eyes widened with amazement, as the spectacle of Lena in her silky nightdress -- breasts and nipples protruding erotically against the thin lustrous material -- burned into my brain.

"Christ, Lena, cover yourself up!" I spluttered.

"But you said I looked lovely."

"Yes, lovely in the wrap. But bloody sexy in the nighty!"

Lena gave an enigmatic smile and retied the belt. "Is that such a bad thing, Peter?" She wanted to know.

"No, of course not. Unless ..." My voice faded. I tried again. "Unless, you intended to give me that impression."

"My darling, Peter. I wouldn't dream of teasing you." She replied. "I know we share a mutual attraction for one another. I've caught you staring at my breasts and cleavage. Tell me, how many times have you thought about kissing me?"

"Christ, am I that obvious and easy to read. It must be my age."

"No, age is nothing to do with it. Do with us." She corrected. "I genuinely like you, Peter. For the kindness and care you've showered on me. You have proved to be a true gentleman over the past few months and tonight I intend to repay some of your kindness."

"Lena, you don't know how much I've enjoyed looking after you. And you're right, I would like us to be closer." I said hardly daring to believe we were having this conversation. "I've always hoped something would happen between us one day. Clung to the dream of us being intimate."

"Well, that time has come around. I think I love you." Lena said.

She came to me and sat on my lap. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer, sensing her magnificent breasts waiting to be caressed. Lena started nuzzling my neck.

My fingertips grazed the glossy surface of her wrap, wallowing in the excitement afforded by the soft shiny satin. I sensed Lena's lips taking on my earlobe chewing it gently; it was a wonderful moment. My cock reacted accordingly.

"Lena, your charming outfit is doing things to me." I told her as I adjusted my burgeoning erection. "It feels so lovely and knowing it covers your naked body is most disarming." In a dramatic display I lifted my fingers from the material.

"Peter, don't go shy on me. Enjoy it. If you want to touch my body don't be afraid to tell me. I confess I love the sensual feel of satin myself. Especially against my breasts. It makes my nipples swell and go stiff." Lena giggled. "Here, feel for yourself."

Lena took my hand and placed it on one of her substantial breasts. "Squeeze it, Peter." I pressed my fingers into the ample flesh and crushed its firmness, groaning in ecstasy as I did so. "That's right, but don't forget my nipple too. Feel how firm that is. All because you've excited it."

It was difficult to believe this was the same Lena talking. However, I concentrated on tweaking the nipple, rolling it between finger and thumb trying to ascertain how far I could go before she cried out in pain. Fuck! I muttered, noticing how my concerted groping had opened up her wrap. Fuck! Was this truly happening.

I looked deep into Lena's exposed cleavage and in a rush of lust buried my face between her solid orbs. I inhaled the fragrance of her perfumed skin and played with her nipple, mesmerised by its size and hardness. With a layer of satin removed, Lena's breasts and nipples were even more sensual to touch.

It was difficult to tell how long we remained liked that. But, just as I was about to slide my fingers beneath her nighty in order to savour the smooth nakedness of her thigh, Lena whispered in my ear.

"Peter, you don't know how I've longed for your touch." She followed her words by placing her mouth on mine and kissing me.

It was no gentle encounter, but a hasty, bruising coming together of lips and tongues in which Lena became the dominant force. She sucked and nibbled my tongue before moving onto my upper lip to inflict the same emotional sensation. And try as I might, I could not wrest control from her sustained and passionate fervour.

Lena's fingers entwined themselves in my hair pulling me this way and that, as she forced her tongue on me. It was an outlandish display of affection. Intoxicating. Something I'd never experienced before. I submitted tamely and happily to her dominance.

When Lena moved onto chewing my bottom lip, she bit harder causing me to flinch. She mumbled something about being sorry, and as a consequence proceeded to lick my lips and face, as if her action would salve the hurt.

"Keep squeezing my breast, Peter." Lena whispered. "Pull my nipple! Make it harder still! I want you to suck it now!" Lena's lewd instructions incensed the desire I felt for Lena at that moment. It was bordering indecency. Christ! I wanted the woman desperately.

Roughly, I pushed the satin wrap from her shoulders and kissed the naked flesh beneath. Then, as I slipped the spaghetti straps down to her elbows, the silky satin material snagged on her effusive nipples and remained there.

I stared at the erotic image waiting for the material to fall away. But it didn't. It remained hooked on her glorious nipples denying me the sight of naked breasts. Lena's bulky weight on my lap was restricting my erection making it feel uncomfortable. So, I pushed her sideways onto the settee. Now my cock had room to throb.

"Kiss me down here, Peter." Lena said quietly reaching for my head and drawing it down until it met her pussy. I dropped to my knees between her thighs seeking a better access to her mound. With our respective positions established, Lena ground herself shamelessly at me, folds of creamy satin filling my mouth.

Lena wanted closer contact, so she dragged her nightdress higher unhitching the material from where it rested on her nipples. The heavenly vision of her large brown areolae, their nipples standing proud from substantial breasts, took my breath away; Christ, you could have strung bunting between them!

"Peter, I'm all yours to command! I like being sucked and fucked and fingered, whatever takes your fancy."

Following her lead in using the 'F' word I said.

"At this very moment my liking is to fuck you, Lena. My cock is throbbing, fiercely!"

"So, take your clothes off. Show me how desperate your cock is!" I hastily stripped.

Lena adjusted her position to the edge of the settee revealing her pussy in all its glory. I stared its ravishing symmetry in disbelief, fascinated by its perfectly balanced proportions. I stopped divesting myself and stared.

Lena noted my fixation. "Do you like my pussy, Peter?"

"Like it! I absolutely adore it! I've never seen one quite like it!"

"I call it my coin-slot cunt."

"Do you. Do you really. I can see why. It looks so perfect. And you are so smooth down there, no fuzzy bits to spoil the setting."

"That too!" But believe me, Peter, it feels even better than it looks. And I love touching myself."

So saying, Lena sucked her fingers then plied them up and down her labial valley. She started to slowly ease them deeper until the tumescent pinkness of her inner lips appeared. She tugged them into a more prominent position and concentrated her attention on them.

As a result of her intimate exhibition, the sexual tension in the room spiralled, I wanted to to fuck Lena!

By this time I was naked and stroking my erection in response to Lena's lewd, but seductive action. She complimented me on the size of my cock. Said she wanted my big cock to fill her pussy. So, taking her at her word, I advanced my manhood eagerly, my self-esteem at an all time high.

As my pulsating knob closed on the welcoming vision of Lena's naked pussy, her fingers reached for the shaft and wrapped themselves around its hardness. She declared her pleasure at feeling me so rock-like and drew me closer still, this time between her lips.

I realised it been a long time since a woman had performed such a pleasure for me and I trembled with the initial delight. Lena's tongue licked sensuously around my helmet, flicking at the tip before sucking me deep. She choked and did it all over again.

When she withdrew my shaft -- several choke sessions later -- I was rewarded with the sight of throat juices dripping from her mouth and strands of saliva hanging from her lips. She took several deep breaths.

"Oh, Peter, have I shocked you? Did you like it?" Lena asked scraping her fingernails gently along my throbbing dick. Her mouth closed around my helmet once more before I had time to answer.

My whole being was tingling with excitement. I felt weak at the knees and ready to ejaculate between her lips. It was a pleasurable desire, but I had to delay the moment for as long as I could. My hands switched to her naked breasts fondling them roughly, as Lena continued to suck on my cock.

It was the perfect description of a hedonistic act.

I thought about fingering Lena's pussy, but our positions wouldn't allow it. So, I persevered with Lena's ministering for as long as I dared before suggesting it might prudent that we fucked, before I shot my load prematurely.

"Yes, Peter. Let's do it. I really need your cock inside me. But please, use a condom. I'm not yet back on the pill." They were killer words from Lena. "There are some in my bedside drawer. Shall we go up?"

Calmly, Lena swung her curvaceous body upright. She got to her feet, readjusted the straps of her nightdress and retied her wrap. Now, considering my agitated state of a few seconds previous I felt relatively composed. But once in the seductiveness of her boudoir my lust returned on a greater level.

The bedroom lighting was subdued, but plenty enough to study Lena's satin covered body in detail. There was so much of her to absorb, especially her undulating breasts that swayed invitingly, as she searched in the bedside drawer for the promised condoms.

"Here you are, Peter." She pronounced excitedly. "More than enough for tonight I'd say!" She grinned and winked tossing the packet onto the bedside cabinet, then turned to stare at her reflection in a full-length mirror.

"Lena, you look absolutely stunning." I couldn't resist telling her.

"Thank you, Peter." She replied loosening the belt of her wrap and shrugging it to the carpet. "Why don't you come here and take off my nightdress before we get into bed." Lena's eyes never moved from her reflection. "But first, I have a fancy for watching you play with my naked body."

"We have something in common, then." I said moving behind her.

Over her shoulder I gazed in awe at our reflected image. I inhaled the fragrance of her freshly shampooed hair and, very slowly, slid my fingers around the silkiness of her waist. I cupped her fabulous breasts again acknowledging their volume and weighty beauty. The hardened nipples erect and proud.

I felt my erection slip naturally between her arse cheeks and envelop itself in shiny satin. Lena sensed the swollen intrusion and pushed back at it, squeezing her thighs around the helmet. I reacted by crushing her tits harder.

"Take this off." Lena raised her arms for me to lift the creamy nightdress up and over her head. "Then I want to see your fingers teasing my pussy."

I reached for the hem of the nightdress and lifted it up as far as my cock allowed. I stepped back to allow it to clear my erection, but felt it snag her enlarged nipples again. Tugging gently, the material freed itself and I was able to remove the garment.

I ogled Lena's completely naked form for the first time, it was a breathtaking vision. Impetuously, I urged my stiff shaft between her muscular thighs again, sensing the eroticism of my middle-aged flesh engaging with that Lena's youthful form. The experience was making me dizzy.

Fireworks exploded! Bells rang out! And my pulsating, purple knob came into view reflected in the mirror.

"Christ, Peter! You feel hard!" Lena breathed. "I will need to be really moist and juicy to accommodate that monster. If I'm not, it's going a problem entering me." I couldn't resist the temptation of easing my length back and forth.

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" I replied moving my hands from Lena's breasts to her groin, where they settled upon the immaculate folds of her pussy. We both watched intently, the only sound being Lena's soft intake of breath, as I gently eased her labial lips apart.

Slowly, the swollen pink flesh of her inner lips reappeared, their mouthwatering emergence causing Lena to whisper.

"Peter, don't stop. It's so beautiful. Can you feel me trembling?"

"I certainly can! Can you feel my cock throbbing?"

"I certainly can!"

Lena's pussy, now fully exposed, was a thing of beauty. I willingly persevered with kneading the moist pink flesh, its slurping wetness performing the perfect musical accompaniment. I couldn't resist mentioning it to her.

peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers