Lena's Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, look at you my angel. I think your pussy is glistening in anticipation of my cock." I whispered. "Do you think you are wet enough to take me now?"

Lena's reply took me by surprise.

"I think so, Peter, my darling sugar daddy. This dirty little fuck slut's cunt is ready and willing!"

Wow! I thought. Where are we heading with this dialogue. Lena continued in the same vein.

"Daddy can have this dirty bitch's pussy anytime he wants it! I will be daddy's filthy fuck slut anytime he wants my pussy!" She whispered urgently."But right now, I want my sugar daddy's big cock inside me!" That did it. Her raunchy repartee was a hit with me. The big moment had arrived.

Lena turned and shuffled her way from the mirror to the bed, my cock still firmly trapped between her thighs. We parted at the bed and Lena relaxed onto her back. She raised her knees raised and opened her legs wide, her wet pussy beckoning me.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and lifted her legs straight in the air. Lena held them in place aware and excited about what was about to happen. I took hold of my stiff todger and rubbed the helmet up and down her valley, smearing pre-cum with abandon.

"The condom, Peter! Please use one." Lena blurted as my helmet slipped a little deeper swiping semen between her moist pussy lips.

"Of course. I'm not thinking straight. How can I with you behaving in this manner."

I reached for the foil packet and tore it open. I hadn't used one in decades and so my efforts at rolling it onto my erection were clumsy to say the least. It didn't help matters to hear Lena urging me to hurry up. Because, she whispered, her cunt was aching for me!

Eventually, I succeeded in getting the condom on and turned my attention back to Lena's expectant pussy. I watched in astonishment as she held the moist lips open, encouraging me to rub my erection up and down between them. A most pleasant sensation, but the craving in me wanted more!

So, I promptly inserted two fingers in search of her G-spot. They slid in satisfactory and I wiggled them about, probing, trying to locate the right spot.

But Lena was in the mood for cock not fingers. A fact she demonstrated by tapping my digits away and grabbing my rubber covered helmet. She introduced it to her vagina jockeying for a position and when she sensed the angle was right, pulled me deeper. I didn't interfere.

"It's there, Peter." She grunted, as we both felt my length go deeper. "Daddy, you're so hard!"

I eased myself forward, the maddening sensuality of her vaginal love tunnel provoking an urgency that couldn't be ignored. I drove deeper and was rewarded with gasps of delight from Lena. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and urged me deeper still.

An early consequence of my earnest thrusting was the return of Lena's obscene rhetoric. She constantly referred to herself as daddy's fuck slut who was loving daddy's big cock in her cunt fucking her hard!

I concentrated on keeping my initial rhythm slow and steady. But as my excitement escalated in response to Lena's coaxing, so quickly did my desire to finish. Her powerful legs, crossed tightly behind my waist, denied me a certain amount of freedom to withdraw fully after every stroke, but she didn't seem concerned.

Lena was a vociferous partner. Loud and obscenely noisy! She told me in no uncertain terms that, now I was inside her, she wasn't going to let me go! Thankfully, wearing a condom reduced the sensitivity of my todger, but only fractionally.

I tried steering my thoughts away from the superb excitement Lena was inflicting on me, but it was useless, the obscenity of her fuck-slut role play had struck an erotic chord with me.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Lena persisted driving me to the edge of desperation. "Daddy's little slut loves what daddy's cock is doing to her! Fuck me! Keep fucking me daddy!"

Reflecting on my performance later, I was truly amazed at how long I managed to stay the course before succumbing to Lena's entreating. I recalled she had a knack of squeezing my cock so I couldn't move it, which allowed her to dictate the pace.

But the killer move, the one that put me over the edge and made me cum, was when she held both nipples with fingers and thumbs, permitting the expansive mass of breast flesh to move independently, swaying and undulating to my every thrust.

I remember calling her a dirty little cunt while I pumped the condom full of spunk!

We spent the rest of the evening and night in an egregious celebration of sexual discovery. We talked and fucked, and between bouts of actual coitus explored each other's bodies, without shame or embarrassment.

I was instructed in Lena's preferred method of masturbation that induced the swiftest orgasm. A technique with fingers and thumb. In turn she had me confessing to my wildest fantasises, especially my love of erotic lingerie. Lena told me she would fulfil my fantasy every single day, as she too loved to wear sexy lingerie.

It was a night that changed our lives irrevocably.

For the next three days I was away on a contractual obligation. The absence was tough to take after what we'd just experienced, but we kept in touch via mobile phone and video technology. Christ, you wouldn't believe what Lena and her phone were capable of reproducing!

This activity made the days pass quickly and I arrived back home horny and stiff, and ready for a welcoming fuck. I raced around to see her, but Lena, although pleased to see me, had a different plan for welcoming me home. We hugged and kissed but she denied me any other kind of intimacy.

"No, Peter! Have some control!" She said trying to deflect my stiffness grinding against her groin. "Go home and get changed. I'm taking you out to dinner at Lorenzo's. I have a special treat for you and I don't want you ruining my hair and makeup for a quickie now!"

I apologised for ignoring how charming she looked, even in her old towelling bath robe, and dragged myself away from her cloud of perfume to go shower and change.

Lorenzo's was an intimate little Italian Bistro. We sat at a table tucked away in the corner of the room and the waiter took our drinks order. As he lit the table candle I took Lena's hand and kissed it.

"Darling, Lena, you look so beautiful. Everyone is staring at us, or rather you!"

Lena was wearing a knee-length, wrap-over dress with angel sleeves. The shimmering green material appeared to be silk. But on enquiring as to whether it was, Lena laughed and said it was only a synthetic material.

But the standout feature of the dress was the amount of décolletage it exhibited, which explained why she was attracting so much attention from other diners, and why the waiter became confused when we ordered the wine. I complimented her once more on her appearance never taking my eyes from the exquisite big breasts that filled the garment so beautifully.

"I knew you'd love it, Peter. But you'll love what I'm wearing underneath even more."

"In that case can we skip the meal, drink the wine and go home? I can't keep my eyes off that magnificent bosom you're so keen to display."

"No! We'll enjoy the evening first. Later, I will perform a naughty striptease for you in my special sexy lingerie." The words special and lingerie piqued my interest. Lena continued to tease. "I bought it with you in mind. Would you care to see a sample?"

"What, here? Now?" I said glancing around the room.

"Yes." Lena slid a hand below the table and opened the two halves of her dress. She revealed stocking tops of black lace and sleek satin suspenders in a pale mauve hue.

"You like?" She whispered.

"I love!" I replied.

"Now, if I open my legs a little you can see the matching mauve panties!" Lena took my hand and laid it on her pussy. "Does that feel nice, Peter?" She asked closing her legs and trapping my fingers.

"It's wonderful." I gasped. "I can feel your pussy lips." I felt myself trembling at the sensation.

"My pussy loves being excited by your fingers." Lena murmured in my ear. I glanced around the room fearful someone might be watching us. I became even more fearful, as I sensed her hand in my groin and the erect cock she knew would be waiting for her fingers.

Lena's digits found their destination and sought a positive hold on my shaft. She started to stroke and squeeze the stiffness.

"Undo your zip and get it out for me!" The woman's tormenting had me in a spin. So much so I actually reached for the zipper to oblige her. But the moment was ruined by the return of the waiter with our drinks. I was left red-faced and breathing hard.

Lena smiled at the waiter as he poured the wine, squeezing her thighs tighter around my hand. When he departed with our food order, I whispered to Lena.

"You fucking little tease! When we get home I am going to skewer this pussy good and proper!"

"What if I told you this pussy is looking forward to being skewered by her sugar daddy's big cock!" She replied. "Daddy's fuck slut wants his big cock!"

And so the evening continued in this vein with obscene taunts and promises flying back and forth. Needless to say the meal was a rushed affair -- we were in a hurry to get home -- and once there we hurried up to Lena's bedroom, where the idea of taking her fully clothed went through my mind.

"Lena, it's a pity you have to take off that dress." I said. "The skirt is a perfect length for displaying your gorgeous legs and the bodice accentuates those breasts superbly." 

"I can leave it on if you wish, Peter." Lena replied running her hands over her breasts and stomach, smoothing the green material of the wrap-around dress.

"Perhaps another time my angel. Tonight I want your lingerie pressing against me, while my todger ravages your pussy. I want to skewer it mercilessly." We both smiled at my choice of words.

"Mmm, can't wait. It seems the new lingerie is working its magic. As soon as I saw it, I said to myself, that's what Peter would like me to wear.

"And how right you are! When you showed me the stocking tops and suspenders at the restaurant  I fell in love with the colour instantly. And my cock sprang to attention when I stroked your panties."

"Yes, remember I wrapped my fingers around it." Lena said miming masturbation.

"Oh Christ, Lena, no more talk. Off with dress and join me on the bed, please." I begged and on cue she commenced her promised sultry striptease. 

With practised fingers Lena flicked open the dress fastening and flashed her matching set of pale mauve lingerie. I thought the black lace embellishment adorning the bra and waspie corset was a perfect design attribute that enhanced its sexual appeal greatly.

Lena continued to tease by opening one half of her dress and then the other in quick succession, denying my eyes the chance to linger on the overall erotic perfection beneath. However, after much entreating on my part she eventually stood still and held the dress wide open.

Stunning, breathtaking, I thought Lena presented a picture of erotic elegance and sexual sophistication in her lingerie. She slipped the dress from her shoulders and stood before me arms akimbo, my eyes lingering with lust on every square inch of her form.

"I'm all yours, Peter. Tell me what you want." Lena sighed.

"Just stand as you are for a while." I said reaching out a hand to touch her. "I want to run my fingers over your young body, over your youthful feminine form. I want to relish the silky sensation of your waspie, bra and panties." My fingers roamed aimlessly. Stroking and feeling, captivated by the appeal and fascination of the different materials.

They drifted from satin and lace to her young firm flesh and back again, savouring the erotic differences. At the top of each muscular leg, where stocking tops linked with suspenders, I ran both hands around each powerfully athletic thigh toying with the suspender buttons. Suddenly, my knees weakened and I felt the need to sit.

Perched on the edge of the bed my face was closer to Lena's pussy and I could detect the sweet, inviting aroma emanating from her juices. I imagined the wetness secreted beneath the magical lustre of her panties and moved my face closer to the mauve material. Then, inhaling deeply my fingers gently stroked the prominence of her labia.

Reluctantly, however, my fingers dictated a move away, to the mauve suspenders again, for yet more lascivious acclamation of her sexy lingerie. They snaked upwards to the point where suspenders joined with the waspie corset sampling the erotic contrast of black lace, shiny satin -- and Lena's smooth naked skin en route.

From the waspie they cupped Lena's breasts, buttressed by a bra of breathtaking sensuality. My hands weighed their firmness and size, their shape, and even through the padded material I perceived Lena's stiff nipples. Her attentive patience to indulge my lingerie obsession made me love her even more.

"Remove your bra, Lena?" I asked my croaking voice highlighting my excited state. "I want to watch you play with those magnificent breasts and nipples."

"OK. Only if you take your clothes off." I agreed to the deal and stripped revealing my cock at the attention. It's a decent erection that takes Lena's gaze, as she reaches around to unclasp her bra.

"By fuck, Jane, they're truly lovely. Truly beautiful!" I sigh as the bra falls away.

"Then why don't you suck them." I get to my feet and do her bidding, marvelling at their firmness.

"Peter, use your teeth, you know they love being nibbled -- gently though!"

As I indulge my fondness, I feel Lena's fingers wrap around my erection and press it urgently at her groin, the extremely sensitive helmet brushing against the smoothness of her panties: I moan with ecstasy and feel a minute spurt of pre-cum. My knees weaken further.

"Oh, Lena, my darling Lena, your body is amazing!" I cry out in confused gratification.

Beside myself with a craving to cum, I thought how easy it would be to continue urging my cock at the silky sheen of Lena's panties until I ejaculated. I could do that. I'd love to squirt cum onto those mauve panties. Take great pleasure in seeing my semen stain such lovely lingerie. But the evening was young.

"Come, Peter, let's relax on the bed. Tell me what you want of me."

Lena's voice broke my reverie and I found myself being led to the bed, her hand around my cock. Once there Lena released my manhood and arranged herself, quite unashamedly, in a pose so blatantly lewd and inviting I had to restrain myself from collapsing between her thighs and taking her by force!

Thankfully, that kind of exercise has never been a part of my psyche. So I stood and stared and gasped, watching, as she slipped the silky mauve panties down her long legs. Then, holding them in her hand, Lena beckoned me to lean forward.

"Come closer, Peter, smell me." She rubbed the panties over my face enabling me to inhale her feminine sweetness.

"You fucking bitch!" I mumbled into the soft lustrous material. "I want to taste the real thing!"

Lena pushed the sexy purple fabric into my mouth stopping any further obscenities from me. Then, with a subtle movement of her hips she adopted a different position, legs apart, the prominence of her labia laid open for me to savour, the shaded valley between the beautiful fleshy folds commanding my attention. I groaned and swallowed hard.

"Lena," I said. "I've never been in this kind of situation. Never been with a woman wearing such erotic lingerie and openly displaying herself. And never have I been able to touch or talk to a woman in such intimate detail. I just want to gaze and listen to you."

"Gaze all you want, daddy. And listen, this dirty little slut and her lingerie will always be available for you to gaze at! Always available to fuck with!"

"Oh fuck! Daddy loves his little girl's dirty mouth. Not to mention the feel of her young flesh against his!"

"Would daddy like to feel his dirty little slut's mouth around his knob, then? Or would he prefer to slide it deep into his little girl's cunt and fill her love tunnel?"

"All of those things." I announce taking grasp of my solid cock and stroking it slowly.

"Or," Lena proposed. "Would daddy like to wank himself and shoot his cum over his little girl's face? It's still not yet safe enough to fuck her without contraception and she hates those rubber things. So, yes, let's do that. I'll watch you wank and you can watch me use my rabbit and see me cum."

Without further ado, Lena fished in her bedside drawer and brought out a vibrating dildo. It had a separate head attachment to tease her clitoris while the main shaft busied itself in her cunt.

"Here we are daddy." She said putting it in her mouth and sucking on it. "I'll make it nice and slippery and slide it between my lips. Are you watching?"

I was instantly jealous of that rabbit. Envious of its size and girth and the fact it was undoubtedly pleasing Lena. I had learned how to please her and make her cum the first night we spent together, so I knew precisely where Lena had the knob of the rabbit positioned -- against her vaginal G-spot.

She shuffled it around inside her vagina and switched on the power before closing her eyes and settling into a rhythm. She emitted a deep moaning sound and allowed the plastic replica to fuck her. I was witnessing an erotic scene. It excited me -- and my rhythmic hand action.

"Daddy, try to cum when I do. Splatter my face with your spunk!"

"I'll do my best little girl, but it won't be easy. You make such an erotic spectacle fucking yourself. Plus, the sight of your tits ... I won't be able to hold back much longer!" My voice sounded as desperate as my need to ejaculate. But what do you know, I managed to control my urge for a couple more minutes until out of the blue I heard Lena's magical words. "I'm cumming!" She announced.

And so was I!

Lena's mouth opened at the instant she felt her orgasm, and I filled it with my hot sticky cum. Lena's body went rigid, her pleasure manifest.

"I want your fingers daddy!" She told me spunk dribbling from her mouth. "Fuck me with your fingers! I want more!" She withdrew the rabbit and pulled my digits to her pussy. "Use them like you did the other night. Make me cum again!" She gurgled.

Then, we had discovered that by pushing my two middle digits into her pussy, and abrading the fingertips against her G-spot nub on the roof of her vagina, she could attain consecutive orgasms. Which in turn led to her performing all kinds of delight on my cock.

So my two digits slipped in easy on a tide of her juices, the nub of flesh acting like a beacon, drawing them to their designated spot.

Lena didn't require further foreplay, just the brute force of my fingers. So, kneeling by her side, I was in the perfect position to perform and inflict yet more pleasure for Lena, who in turn pushed her groin persistently at my actions whilst groaning with gratification.

"Oh fuck, daddy! That's nice, daddy! Fuck, I'm cumming again!" I couldn't believe the time lapse between her two orgasms. "Keep going! Yes! NOW!"

Lena's torso went rigid and I sensed her vagina flood with a juicy sweetness.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped grabbing at my hands. "More daddy, do that again! I haven't finished!"

I resumed my forceful coercion of her G-spot and was rewarded a few seconds later with more obscene rhetoric. "Fucking hell!"

Then a minor miracle happened. Lena pulled my fingers clear and told me her cunt was flooding.

"Fuck, daddy, you've made me squirt! Look!"

Not being attuned to such a sexual phenomenon during my lifetime, but eager to learn, my eyes focussed on Lena's pussy and what was happening. I gazed in wonderment, as she lifted her groin, squeezed her pussy lips and issued a jet of female cum!

"Do it again daddy!" She cried out and I obliged, this time eliciting two more juicy jets that ended with her cum bubbling from between her cunt lips. This delightfully torturous display was followed by several seconds of silence.