Lending a Hand (A Pandemic Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitsuki came first. She pulled away from kissing me and just looked at me, wide-eyed and mouth open. She sucked in air with a loud gasp and then her entire body seemed to momentarily tense up. She let out a squeal, her legs shook, and I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock. At that point, I was coming too, but I somehow had the presence of mind to pull out of her at the last possible second. My cum shot up across her belly, some of it landing on her already sweat-soaked breasts. She seemed not to notice; her eyes were unfocused. It was as if the orgasm had taken everything out of her and she was barely aware of what was going on around her.

I too was utterly spent. I collapsed into her and we seemed to melt together into the couch, where we lay for quite a while. Eventually, we got up and took another brief shower together, to wash off the sweat and the cum. Neither of us said much of anything to each other until Mitsuki was about to leave. At that point, she wished me luck with the doctor's visit the next day, said to call her if I needed anything between now and then, and then turned to go. But before she got to the door, she turned back around. She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. Then she said, "I...I did not mean for this...I should not...this only one time...okay?"

While disappointed, I nodded and said that I understood, that this was a one-time thing and that it couldn't happen again. She seemed immediately relieved and grateful that I understood what she was trying to tell me and that I wasn't trying to fight it. She leaned in and kissed me again. This time gently on the lips. She said, "I never forget tonight." Then she turned and was gone.

EPILOGUE

I did in fact get my bandages off the next day. My hands still looked awful and were nowhere close to fully healed, but they were once again usable. I was finally able to take care of myself. And just two days after that, I learned that the Japanese government had made an arrangement with the U.S. State Department to charter a flight back to the U.S. for expats like myself. It would leave the next day out of Osaka, and my parents insisted I take it. I let Mitsuki know and she insisted on driving me to the airport. It was the only time I saw her following our night together on the couch.

On the drive, Mitsuki talked quite a bit. She had clearly spent considerable time thinking about and practicing what she wanted to say in English, because she was much more fluent than in normal conversation. She said that, even if we never see each other again, I will always have a cherished place in her heart for what I did, for saving her children. She said that she never meant for things to become so intimate between us, but that she would also cherish those memories, especially that last night together. She said it was the most erotic experience of her life. She said a bunch of other things too, but those are the sentiments that stood out.

When she was done, I responded by saying that she had more than repaid whatever debt she thought she owed me by taking such good care of me over the last month, that I desperately needed every bit of that help and couldn't be more thankful to her. I also told her that she was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen and that all of the intimate time we'd spent together, especially that last day, would be very difficult for anyone else to ever surpass. I told her I'd be fantasizing about her for the rest of my life. That last sentiment was the first thing I'd ever said or done that made her blush. But she clearly found it very flattering. When we finally got to the airport, she got out of the car, came around to my side, and gave a big hug and kiss on the lips.

That was the last I ever saw of her. But I still fantasize about her all the time.