All Comments on 'Lending a Hand to the Neighbor'

by JackRain2020

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
Fun, well-written, fantasy.

A car part? Like, anybody works on cars any more.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

I loved this story. I am like him very oral giving. I love eating pussy more than fucking. I have learned now that I also enjoy sucking cock and swallowing cum. My new favorite sexual position is on my knees with a cock in my mouth. I wish I had a neighbor like that who enjoys getting his cock sucked and would make me his cocksucker and would keep it a secret between us.

jamesstone1099jamesstone1099about 4 years ago
Work on Cars

I work on my cars all the time in the garage. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice and neat

Surely you have more neighbors that are interested in your "help"...

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
I feel you man

I use to kick it with my neighbor... outside, in his house in my house, in garage.. any place we could get it in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Very exciting, would enjoy reading more like this from you!

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00about 4 years ago
Relateable

Like myself, I'm certain that many guys can relate to your story. A wife that has lost interest in sex and a husband that has viewed porn and discovered an attraction to the male penis.

There are many reasons not to act on these fantasy thoughts, and a chance meeting with a neighbor has crossed my mind often.

Well written and erotic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot shot!

That was as hot as anything I've read in a long time!

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 4 years ago
Like a good neighbor

I love the story, the emotion, the fear, excitement, and enjoyment. I would love to have neighbors like these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun

So horny read this at work want to GAG someone NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good but too one-sided.

Would much prefer for both to suck the other. Mutual pleasure. Hot start though. cp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story ! I want to be someones Personal Cock Sucker when needed !

TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackRain2020@JackRain2020
Just a regular DILF-next-door, with some crazy ideas that I’d like to share with all of you. Enjoy!