Len's Hairy Odyssey

Story Info
Len's discovery of the delights of hairy erotica.
7.7k words
4.74
7.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

Len had been chatting to his neighbour Sue who had moved in a couple of months earlier and was telling him she was looking forward to her German friend Anna coming for a long weekend in a few days time, especially as the forecast looked to be turning warm and sunny. Len found Sue pretty friendly if somewhat private and was easy on the eye: fairly slim, of average height, mousy brown shoulder length hair but he hadn't seen her in anything other than jeans of leggings with usually baggy tops.

Both their houses were at the end of a road with wild scrubland beyond so no other properties looked over their back gardens but with a thick hedge dividing their respective gardens. Though this natural barrier was thick, Len had discovered while doing some garden maintenance that when low down there were a few gaps that gave him pretty good views into Sue's garden but wouldn't be visible from the other side unless she was up close to the hedge and kneeling down.

Being a keen bird watcher, Len had already cast his eyes to see what he could spot in Sue's garden using his trusty binoculars. After his brief chat with Sue he was hoping with the warm weather and the fact she'd be entertaining her friend he might see a little more of her in the garden!

Saturday arrived and indeed the sun was already feeling pretty warm by early morning as Len wandered around his garden inspecting his blooms. He couldn't resist having a peak next door. Though Sue wasn't out yet he saw there was a paddling pool and a couple of loungers ready.

An hour or so later after having his breakfast and catching up on his e-mails Len sneaked another look into Sue's garden. To his delight he could see she was relaxing on one of the loungers. Finally he could get a glimpse of some flesh as she was in a loose flowery dress. He knew she was fairly flat-chested as he hadn't noticed much cleavage when she'd worn T-shirts and unsurprisingly given she was normally covered up her skin was rather pale.

Len couldn't help himself so returned to fetch his binoculars so he could get a better look at Sue's body. Perhaps the biggest surprise he had was when viewing her slender legs that he noticed from about mid-calf there was some fine hair growth down to her ankles, thickest just above them. By contrast her visible thigh and the couple of inches below her knees looked relatively hairless. The growth was fine and soft but Len was unused to seeing any hair on a woman's legs as most women he encountered removed their visible body hair apart from arm hair. After musing on this, Sue put down the book she'd been reading and raised her arms to tie her hair up into a pony tail. Again Sue clearly didn't shave as with arms raised, Len could clearly see a modest growth of long hair nestling in her pits. Though Len was surprised he wasn't turned off but probably intrigued and perhaps a little turned on?

Just as Sue returned to her novel her friend Anna arrived. Physically, Anna couldn't have been more different to Sue; she was much curvier with a well endowed bust and had short dark brown hair with an attractive, cute face with feminine features. She was wearing jeans and a top with the sleeves rolled up. Without even looking hard he could see Anna's arms were very hairy with a dense covering of long but fine dark-brown hair, slight behind the wrist but much thicker towards the elbow.

Len was suddenly reminded of an ex-college girlfriend from a few years back as she had quite hairy arms though not quite as much as Anna. They were the only hairy thing about his ex as her bush was carefully trimmed with any bikini hair razed and her legs, thighs and pits routinely shaved every couple of days. Len was wondering whether Anna would be the same?

As the two girls hugged and embraced, Len realised the term "friend" was used euphemistically. After what seemed an eternity as they embraced Sue began to lift off Anna's top. Len was already feeling quite aroused as he could see her smooth, well rounded breasts exposed to the warm sunshine. Even more startling was as the top went over her head he couldn't miss the dense thick dark hair under her arms. He had never seen such hairy pits on a woman and many guys would do well to match such furriness. Though Len had never thought much about pit hair on a woman before, largely because they were usually clean shaven or with a modicum of stubble, there was something of an animal attraction about them. Given the combination of hairy pits with obvious breasts, it all seemed so very feminine. Sue even briefly caressed the long pit hair as she pulled the top over Anna's head before the girls mouths met and their tongues entwined.

Anna then got down onto a lounger and began to remove Anna's jeans. Len could see the tiniest of black lacy knickers from which an extensive growth of long dark hair escaped. This was no bikini line! This was a jungle-one that would be very nice to explore. As the jeans slid towards the knees the rest of the thighs had a fine covering of dark hair but nowhere as dense as on her arms. As Len wondered how hairy her calves might be or whether they were shaved, he could see they were covered in a dense growth of formidable looking dense bristles.

By now Len was having trouble keeping his dick in his pants as he had a huge hard-on and was leaking badly. Fortunate that nobody was able to view over his garden he had to give his longing dick a good seeing too. Having very quickly climaxed Len went indoors to clean up.

A few minutes later he returned to the garden and looked to the neighbours again. To his surprise he couldn't see Sue but Anna was sitting in the paddling pool looking splendid, voluptuous and most definitely hairy, with only her tiny underwear remaining. This was a real woman that Len had never seen the like of before. He loved those full breasts, the furriest of bushes and the shaggy pits and those luscious arms. He remembered how much he loved stroking and caressing those of his ex when they made out. Even the stubble on her legs seemed somehow erotic.

Just as Len was absorbing the natural beauty across from him, Sue returned but was carrying some gear. As he carefully looked to see what she was carrying he was surprised to see the canister in her hands was shaving foam and yes there were razors too. Len's eyes were almost popping out on stalks!

Sue put her gear down and lay next to Anna and began running her hands up and down the dense bristles. They were laughing and joking bit Len couldn't quite make out the banter. After this frivolity Sue took the shaving foam and put some in her hands which she gleefully rubbed onto Anna's left calf, thickly coating her leg from ankle to knee with the white soap. With an excited, almost menacing smile Sue took a razor and then started to run the sharp blade up the calf, slicing away the coat of dark bristles, falling like skittles, leaving some very smooth, hairless skin in its wake! Given how hairy Anna was the blade soon became clogged with stubble, so Sue had to tap the blade on a stone to clear it, before skilfully gliding up the next line of hairy leg towards the knee again. After about ten minutes the front of Anna's calf looked so different but it was time to hold it up and shave the slightly less hairy back. Anna passively lay there, taking her grooming in her stride and looking very content. First leg completely smooth and bald both girls explored the tactile pleasures of first the newly smooth shin before comparing it with with the bristly one.

It was no good, Len just had to go in and give himself a bloody good wank to relieve himself. Having thought shaving legs was just a pedestrian activity most women performed in private in their bathroom he could never have envisaged that it could be so erotic to watch; the graceful strokes of the blade and watching the smooth skin emerging in the wake of the stubble infused foam.

By the time Len had recovered himself sufficiently Sue had completed shaving Anna's right legs-now as smooth as a baby's bottom and looking pale with the dark prickly shadow removed. Sue then leant forward removing the last of Anna's tiniest garments and then playfully holding the razor at Anna's magnificent pubic forest. Looking playfully shocked and declining any such notion Sue began soaping the wonderfully dense fur before rinsing it off. After towelling down her hirsute lover they lay down on adjacent loungers side by side with Sue's softly hairy legs rubbing against Anna's immaculately smooth ones with both making approving noises and then from Sue's grooming kit, removed a comb to fluff up Anna's towelled thick bush.

Len was totally loving this hairy spectacle but was amazed how long Anna's pubic hairs were and how thick the growth was. He also loved the look of her dark body hair with her pale skin and the way the hair on her inner thighs was very bushy at the top but became finer as the thigh descended until it petered out just above mid-thigh level. The contrast of dense dark pubes, pits and hairy arms against the paler skin seemed so aesthetically pleasing. Maybe if her calves were fully hairy then maybe a little too much he pondered? Maybe this was the perfect combination of nature and nurture?

Leaving the lovers to continue their kissing and canoodling he decided to go for a beer at a nearby pub. His thoughts had finally turned to matters other than the fetishistic voyeurism of a couple of hairy woman when he spotted a young woman, in her 20's, sitting at a table in the pub garden a couple of tables away with nobody at the intermediate table. She stood out as she had dark blonde dreadlocks running down her back and a small piercing in her nose. Certainly not Len's normal type but after the morning's entertainment he paid a little more attention than perhaps he would have done. He was pleased to see that her arms were also quite hairy, but nothing like as much as Anna, yet pleasing to the eye nonetheless. Though she had a sleeveless top on he couldn't really see if she had pit hair but he guessed being a somewhat alternative individual there was probably a reasonable chance.

Just as Len looked around he heard somebody shouting a greeting and as he turned back the woman he'd been looking at waved to her friend. Indeed the pits were most definitely hairy. Again the hair was long and quite thick, but with the hot sunshine, the pit hair was clearly wet and dripping with sweat. Len thought about what a wonderful sensation it would be to rub his face in those sweaty pits-olfactory heaven! Len was surprised himself as to how quickly hairy women were turning him on, given he'd never given it much thought before.

As the woman's friends sat down on an adjoining table, she moved closer to chat to them and for the first time without the table obscuring his view he could see she had a knee length skirt on. Her legs were very shapely, well toned and unlike the two this morning were lightly tanned. Unlike her pits and arms they were also hairless-totally smooth. Given she was in full conversation with her friends he carefully scrutinised her calves which had the benefit of the sun shining on them. Despite searching not a single stray hair nor the slightest hint of stubble was found. At this point she crossed her legs and at this her skirt rose up her thighs a couple of inches. In contrast above the knee a light growth of long fine blonde hairs shone in the sunshine. Given this he was pretty sure she would have a full, probably pretty wild bush. His fantasies began initially imagining her in the bath that morning and sensually running a razor to give those perfectly smooth pins a clean shave while imagining the thick hair of her bush.

These thoughts kept circling in his mind and after he went home thinking how he would love a sexy hairy woman of his own, to explore her furriness, running his fingers through it, rubbing his head in her furry pits and thick bush, licking and stroking and getting drunk on the experience.

In all honesty, though this was his desire he didn't have strong hopes, as most of the women around town seemed pretty conventional and regular hair removal the norm.

A couple of weeks later he was working down his allotment when he spotted a new woman working on a nearby plot. Len introduced himself to her and she reciprocated and initially his conversation with Raye was discussing the merits of growing home produce and the benefits of organic cultivation.

Raye was a pleasant looking woman, not conventionally beautiful but had a warm, sunny smile and disposition. Given her aptitude for gardening her body was in good shape though only her fore-arms were on display. Len had already subconsciously zoned in on them and was pleased to see they had quite a dense downy hair growth on them. Her hair was tied back behind her head and Len loved her brown eyes that sparkled with life.

As the conversation eventually drifted from cultivation, Raye said she'd been in town for just over six months, sharing with three other women, but was still getting to know the area. Len liked her immediately; very much indeed!

Len didn't want to appear too forward, especially as he was a little shy himself, but said he'd be returning to his plot on Sunday morning. He was pleased that he got a spontaneous reaction that Raye was thinking of doing the same to catch up on chores there and give her plants a good soaking.

Returning home he had a couple more beers and feeling in a very good mood. The day's events seemed such a whirl of novel experiences. First his neighbour and friend, seeing her wonderfully hairy body and the excitement of watching her legs being shaved by Sue, the unconventional woman with extremely hairy pits and clean shaved legs at the pub garden and then meeting the delightful Raye.

He spent much of the evening pleasuring himself as the thoughts whirled round and his fantasies about the women wouldn't leave him. He thought about Raye and hoped he'd get together with her. He loved the look of her, enchanted by her personality and appreciated her fuzzy arms- a start on the hairy wish list. He wondered if she would be hairy elsewhere? He thought it unlikely she would have a shaved bush as she seemed a pretty natural woman or maybe that was wishful thinking?

Having gone to bed Len didn't sleep that well as his mind was so active with his sexual fantasies. His cock was getting pretty sore too after endless hand jobs and over-stimulation. In fact he felt wasted and not the stallion he'd hoped to be!

By morning Len felt pretty groggy with his limited shut-eye but badly needed a good shower to refresh him and remove the smell of stale spunk. He also realised he'd better put his sheets in the wash as they were pretty badly stained from his nocturnal activity. Clean bed linen, a couple of strong coffees and a good shower and Len felt vaguely human again and looked forward to hopefully seeing Raye again at the allotment.

On arrival his mood lifted totally as he saw Raye had been an early bird and already tending her crops.

"Hi," said Raye. "Glad you could make it!" she smiled.

Len smiled and responded, "Yeh, great to see you again. You work so hard!"

Teasing she laughed, "Better get down to it then slacker!"

After a few minutes of banter they both carried on with their work though Len could hardly keep his mind off Raye as she seemed so delightful.

As it approached midday Len felt he done enough work on his plot for one weekend

.

Feeling more confident he said to Raye "Think I've done enough toil for one weekend. Do you fancy going for a coffee?"

Looking pleased with Len's proposal, she responded "That sounds like an idea! Too much work makes a dull girl! I'll just finish off this row here and I'm ready".

The coffee shop was only five minutes walk away and the conversation flowed with no gaps or awkward silences. Sitting at a table outside the topics covered were wide ranging with cultivation talk now recent history. Both talked about their journeys and how they both arrived in town, tastes in movies and music where there was quite a bit of common ground, a brief foray into politics as well as many jokes and laughter. The chemistry between Len and Raye was palpable and they moved closer together by leaning towards each other with Raye often brushing Len's arms as she spoke. He was very pleased to find out she was currently single and had trouble finding a decent guy.

At one point Raye noticed Len looking at her soft fuzzy arm hair.

"You like it don't you?" she smiled.

Feeling slightly embarrassed, Len replied "Umm, err, yes, I guess so. They kinda look soft."

"Don't be worried about it. I'm flattered, You can stroke them if you like and see if they are as soft as you say?"

Not believing his luck, Len began to stroke her soft arm hair. Not the dense covering like Anna had, but a very pleasing growth of long fine tawny hairs.

"Mmm! Very nice!" cooed Len. "You have such beautiful arms; hairy yet so feminine".

Raye responded "Yes those qualities are not mutually exclusive! It's funny in my early teens I was always a bit self-conscious about their hairiness but as I got to dating, especially at college, I found to my surprise and relief most guys actually found them very attractive and loved stroking and playing with my hair."

"So I'm not that much of a weirdo liking them?" laughed Len.

Feeling confident, Raye replied "Not at all. You have good taste."

Len too was feeling bolder and said, "If you want would you like to come back to mine for a salad with home grown goodies and we could chill watching a movie or listen to some music?"

"Beginning to think you were never going to ask!" laughed Raye. "Of course. I'd really love to. Let's go then!"

Len was really pleased he'd cleaned all his bed linen as he hadn't really anticipate things would move quite so swiftly. Reaching home he poured some wine from the chiller as he quickly put together a modest meal for them with Raye helping in the kitchen.

The meal finished with much teasing and joking they sat down on the sofa to watch a movie and a couple more glasses of wine to loosen up more.

Raye snuggled up to Len and started stroking the hairs on Len's arms.

She giggled, " Your hairy arms are rather nice too. Hairier than mine though. I do like a hairy guy. Can't stand all this manscaping with guys removing their chest and other body hair!"

"Can't see me ever doing that!" laughed Len. "Too lazy. Just doing my face is more than enough work!"

At that point Raye sneaked her hand under Len's top to have a feel.

Feeling pretty hot now Len remarked "I'll make it easier for you," and promptly removed his top revealing a rather furry tummy and chest.

Sporting a huge happy grin she simply uttered, "Perfect!"

As Len looked at Raye's top he asked, " Can I?"

"But of course my darling! What are you waiting for?" as she raised her arms to assist.

Len was excited at the prospect and pleased with what he saw. As Raye's top went over her head he was delighted to see the furry kittens in her pits. Exactly what he had hoped to see but though he thought there was a reasonable chance he didn't want to be too optimistic as all the women he'd previously been with had shaved them and would be horrified to let their hair grow like this.

"You like the view then!" she laughed as Raye saw his delighted expression and was aware of something stirring in his trousers! "I'm relieved as it's a rather Marmite thing. I know some guys would hate it but most of the guys I've met are more discerning and for many it's a real erotic delight!"

"You bet! They look so sexy. I'll be honest I've never been with a woman with hairy pits before, but after seeing a couple of women sporting them in recent days it was a desire on my wish list to explore!"

At this point Len gently raised an arm and began to tentatively stroke and caress Raye's long silky threads before getting more aroused and then passionately sinking his face into one licking and tasting the musty aromas from a hot morning at the allotment.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers