Len's Hairy Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

Raye was loving the attention and was gently sighing as she stroked the thick pelage of Len's torso.

Coming up for air and then gently licking Raye's nipples that were now standing erect on her modest boobs, he was feeling pretty elated and loving his first intimate experience of natural unshaved pits-he loved the wild look, he loved the feel and he loved the taste and smell. Hairy pits on a woman were truly a wonderful erotic experience.

Seeing the trouser snake enlarging Raye boldly unzipped Len and removed his bulging dick, giving it a couple of firm strokes before encircling her lips around it and licking and sucking furiously as Len was now groaning with pleasure. Just before Len climaxed, Raye slid down towards Len's manhood and placed it in her left hairy pit before thrusting it several times until there was a milky explosion matting her sticky hairs together.

Sighing and groaning with pleasure, Len uttered breathlessly, "Oh my God- that was out of this world. I feel totally fucked but that was awesome! Didn't realise hairy women were so hot!"

"My turn!" smiled Raye.

Knowing what she meant Len began to pull down Raye's jeans. Still exhausted he took his time, pausing as they slid just below her very ordinary knickers. He looked and saw the hair extending above them with a fine trail leading to her navel and a reasonable bikini hair growth extending a couple of inches down her inner thighs. Who needs frilly underwear when a body looks this good?

Gently caressing the hair on her inner thighs, Len muttered, "So pleased you don't trim-this is so sexy. Much better than razor burn!"

"Couldn't agree more," smiled Raye. "Shaved it once and it was so sore as it started to grow back, I said never again! Fortunately I've never had a complaint and most guys seem to love it and they love the happy trail as they know it ends in the Garden of Eden," she chuckled.

Finishing off the job of jeans removal Len could see her lower legs were not clean shaven, but neither were they full growth. As he ran his hands up her stubbly calves they had reached the stage where they were transitioning from prickly to slightly soft. In fact Len enjoyed the sensation.

"So you do shave your legs sometimes?" queried Len.

"Sorry I'm not a 100% fully authentic hairy girl, though pretty close," Raye teased. "Actually if you'd met me six months back they'd have been full growth and they get pretty hairy, quite feral in fact!"

"So what made you shave them, then? I don't mind at all, but curious. More than enough glorious hair on your sexy body to keep me fully happy!"

Laughing, Raye said, "Thank God for that. I was quite happy with my hairy legs- I loved the pattern the hairs made and they were really soft to the touch. On the rare occasion I wore a long skirt I used to love the feeling of the breeze running through the hairs. Some of my previous lovers were neutral on them, just accepting them as they were without being turned off or particularly aroused and a couple of guys they just drove wild with desire. But then I started seeing a guy who said he loved my body hair and it's true he really loved playing with my thick bush and pits, but asked if I'd shave just my calves. At first I was annoyed by this and really had a go at him. A couple of weeks later he meekly brought it up again and emphasised how much he loved the rest of my hair but how sexy I'd be with shaved legs. Again I was riled and told him what he could do if he didn't like my hairy legs.

The next day he was so apologetic and brought me a big bunch of flowers and said he wouldn't ask again and even started stroking my leg hair. I even started to feel a bit sorry for him as I'd bawled out at him. Even a couple of days later I could tell he was a bit down about upsetting me and I had a long think. Was it that important to me that I had hairy legs? I knew I hated shaving them but perhaps there was a way round to perhaps explore his desires and see how we go.

So next time we were intimate and he was stroking my legs I told him I found shaving a total pain but perhaps we could find some way he could experience me with smooth hairless legs as a special treat?

His face lit up like a beacon and for the first time in a couple of weeks his eyes sparkled with desire. I hadn't thought of it, which seems crazy with hindsight, but he said he'd love to shave them for me, how would could have an intimate bath together and he could very carefully shave them and pamper me."

Len slightly open-mouthed said, "So he shaved your hairy legs then?"

"Yes. We left it a couple of days and it was so surreal. He was gentle and it was a surprisingly pleasant and intimate experience. I was relieved to see him so happy and he couldn't stop stroking and kissing my newly bare legs. I even liked the feel of smooth legs for the first time since I left school, as I've always been a hairy Mary!"

Curious, Len asked, "So you still occasionally shave them since you split up?"

"He had to go away for work so we gradually drifted apart, but he shaved them every two or three weeks while we were together, which I guess was about three months. When we split I expected to revert to type and have shaggy legs again but I'd meet a guy as the stubble was growing back and he'd be curious and would always rub it. Inevitably the topic of shaving would enter the conversation and to my surprise it always seemed to fascinate him and a couple of others I briefly dated. I think guys are so used to totally smooth legs on women they are intrigued when they encounter some thick regrowth and are fascinated by the possibility of shaving. Two guys asked to shave me and another wanted to watch me shave them while they jerked themselves off. It seems its' quite a turn-on which I'd never realised"

Len was almost speechless as he uttered, "Oh, right!"

Teasing Len, Raye suggested, "You'd like to try it wouldn't you? I can see that look in your eyes and I can see your dick is getting pretty excited as I tell you about my hairy legs getting shaved."

Without saying anything Len passionately grabbed Raye and kissing her passionately and rubbing his hands over her hairy body. Pulling down her undies he thrust his aching dick into her welcoming vagina and Raye raised her bristly legs over Len's shoulders as he pounded as fiercely as he'd ever done in his life. This woman was the sexiest he'd ever met, He loved her outgoing personality, he adored her furry bush and pits, her gently hairy arms and the fact her legs weren't clean shaven but up for special intimate moments.

Having sated himself he buried his head in Raye's smelly, furry pits while pleasuring her as he fingers teased her sexy bush hair before letting his fingers do the talking where it matters!

As they were both sexually sated and spent half an hour just gently kissing and caressing each others hair, Len went up stairs and started to run a bath.

Five minutes later he found the strength to carry Raye upstairs and carefully placed Raye in the warm, sud-filled water. Looking like the cat who got the cream Raye dutifully placed a wet leg on the edge of the bath while her bush looked even hairier under water. Fumbling through the cabinet Len found a clean razor. Initially he ran his fingers through the doomed bristles a couple of times before enthusiastically soaping the first leg. Poised with blade in hand Len was ready for his first ever leg shaving experience, something that had never entered his thoughts as a thing to do, until he watched Sue shave her girlfriend a couple of weeks ago. It's fair to say he'd thought about it quite a bit since, but hadn't expected this opportunity to occur quite so soon. Confidently Len began to smoothly remove the offending stubble with long strokes of the blade. It somehow felt so natural and there was something so very intimate in being charged to shave his lover's legs. After shaving a couple of sections Len checked his handiwork to check the calf was truly smooth and fuzz free. Delighted with his new skill Len quickly finished off the first leg before efficiently dealing with the second.

Raye beamed, "I don't know why but I feel so turned on by having my legs shaved like this. I feel so pampered. It's not that I don't like the hair, because I like having hairy legs but there's something that feels so intimate and I love seeing how you and others get much pleasure from it! Guess it's going to be a while before my legs get furred up again. It's weird that my lower legs get so hairy but my thighs other than the very top are naturally almost hairless and the hairs are so small and almost invisible?"

Len thought for a second before responding, "You know I would love to see your legs fully natural, I'd love to see how hairy they get and see if they are as soft as you claim? And besides, I've never been with a woman who has fully hairy legs-would be interesting to see how I like it or maybe not? Think it might be a little while before I get enough of my new erotic pleasure though?" he said with a big grin.

Raye said, "I'm a bit of a disappointment in my place as my legs get shaved!"

Puzzled, Len queried, "Why's that then?"

Smiling, Raye said, "We call my place the Hairy Haven. The other three girls are all razor free so they're disappointed that my furry legs have lapsed into a shaving zone. I think if I got anywhere else shaved I'd be evicted, though there's absolutely no chance of that. I'm too attached to my other fur in a different way to my legs that it will stay no matter what!"

Relieved, Len responded, "I'm so pleased about that. your body hair drives me wild with desire. I feel so different having discovered body hair on a woman-it makes me alive and I feel so much more sexual and aroused by the sights, smells and touch. I'd like to meet you flat mates sometime!"

Laughing loudly after Len finished towelling her dry and running her hands up her ultra-smooth calves, "Why am I not surprised, you hairy loving pervert? Actually I think all the girls are home tomorrow afternoon. Why don't we meet for a quick snack in town and we can go back to mine?"

"Deal!" said Len as he led Raye up to the bedroom. In bed both had time to more leisurely explore and feel each others bodies. As their lips locked Raye rubbed her smooth legs against Len's hairy ones, enjoying the tickling sensation of his hairs against her bare skin, while her hands ran through the thick pelt on his chest. Len's hand wandered to Raye's thick bush caressing the dense foliage down there. As their exhausted lips unlocked Len raised one of Raye's arms to lick and nuzzle the warmth of the hairy crevice, sighing with pleasure as Raye kissed his neck. After an hour of gentle stroking and touch exploration Len was ready for one final fuck before sleeping. Raye got in doggy position and for the first time Len realised what a hairy arse Raye had. Somehow this hirsute vision drove his animal instincts even harder as he thrust his bulging dick into his lover from the rear. Raye loved rear entry so after a five minute marathon both collapsed into each others arms before dropping into a very contented sleep.

The following morning Raye left and they met as planned. Len felt a little trepidation at meeting Raye's furry flat mates yet a little excited too. For once Raye had on a dress that exposed her smooth legs but she also had a sleeveless top on too to air her wonderfully furry pits.

Walking down the road hand in hand Len had a nervous gulp as he entered the front door. The sun was shining brightly through the living room window and Sarah was the first to be seen as she sat on the sofa texting on her phone. She was plumper than average but not fat. She was a real blonde with short hair but Len was amazed as the sun shone on her arms which were covered with a dense blonde growth. The hair fine, but long and there was a lot of it. It looked so beautiful as it glistened like gold in the sun's beams. As he looked down he could see she was in shorts and unlike Raye her thighs were very hairy too, though not quite as dense as that on her arms. Below the knee the hair was much longer than on the thighs and was like a thick blonde pelt on her legs. Len hadn't realised how hot such hair could look on a woman and his breath was taken away.

Having acknowledged her he turned to the right and sitting in a wicker seat was Rita. She was older than both Sarah and Raye, a bit of a hippy with long flowing brown tresses and had on a long skirt down to her ankles with sandals below. Unlike the other two her arms had only a tiny amount of dark hair on them. Visible but not particularly hairy. Rita then stretched back revealing her underarms. Now they were hairy, very hairy. As soon as he glimpsed the dense pit fur he immediately thought back to Anna next door. As she put her arms back down she turned round to speak to Len and she crossed her legs. As she did this the skirt rose up revealing a few inches of lower calf. What her arms lacked in hairiness was more than compensated by extremely hairy legs. These were the hairiest he'd seen on a woman with thick dark brown hair running down in dense intertwined strands. The hair wasn't coarse, but there was just so much of it. Perhaps a little while ago he may have been repelled by this furry abundance, but his new experiences left him more curious if not totally turned on.

As Len sat down chatting with Raye and the two others they joked about Raye getting her legs shaved yet again, while she teasingly ran her hand up one of Rita's furry calves.

While they all laughed Cho came down with a bath robe on. She was a petite woman from South Korea and had long shiny black hair. Her arms looked naturally rather hairless and as her robe exposed some of her thighs they also revealed little in the way of hair, but the fronts of her calves had a surprisingly dense coating of fine dark hairs on them.

After a short time chatting Raye led Len up to her room and left the girls to continue with what they were doing. As they kissed and Len stroked Raye's legs he said he'd never seen such hairy legs on a woman when talking about Rita and didn't realise they could get so hairy.

Raye said, "Yes they're pretty impressive-even hairier than mine would be by some distance! I don't think they've been shaved for maybe a decade. She told me when she was very young she was mercilessly teased about how hairy they were. In the end her mother started to shave them maybe once a week for her to relieve her from the taunts. Youngsters can be so cruel! By her teens she was shaving them every day but found the whole thing a massive chore. She tried waxing but found it too painful and those depilatory creams gave her a nasty allergic reaction. Then she went to college and found salvation. There on some of the women's study and art groups there were lots of young women sporting full leg and underarm hair. That gave her the confidence to quit her daily grind of shaving and saving her some much need funds. She was nervous at first as her legs were still hairier than most but finding guys who accepted and even enjoyed the thick hair gave her a new confidence and shaving is now history for her. I think her current guy is keen on body hair, so that's good!"

Having finished their chat about the flat mates Len and Raye started to indulge their own carnal desires with Raye enjoying playing with Len's ever eager dick that was probably suffering from sensory overload after his meeting with the others. She soon got Len going ready to spout a stream of warm sperm which she directed onto her smooth legs before rubbing it in.

"That'll get those follicles growing again, " she laughed.

Over the next few weeks, they alternated between their separate homes, usually after a session at the allotment if it wasn't raining.

It was about six weeks later that Len bumped into Rita again. This time she had on walking boots on, socks and a skirt that went half-way down her legs revealing some calf. The wind was taken from his sails when he noticed there was something very different! No longer were those legs so hirsute, but neither were they smooth. Yet it was pretty evident that a razor had been employed. The regrowth was still evident and she could be described as hairy-legged without any question.

Smirking Rita joked, "You seem fascinated by my legs!"

Looking sheepish Len replied red-faced, "I wasn't expecting to see that they'd been shaved. Raye gave me the impression you never wanted to shave them anymore and that you boyfriend was a big hairy fan?"

Leaning back revealing her thick pit hair which had fortunately not met with the same fate, Rita thoughtfully started to explain.

"You know I'm kind of surprised myself and if you'd asked me a couple of months ago I would have said it won't happen. Yet sometimes a girl likes a change and often changes their hairstyle to meet a new beginning. I guess for me this was getting my legs shaved for the first time in over a decade. Think I'd become over comfortable with them. I did hate having to shave them daily when I was younger and have unhappy memories about that, but in the last month I'd started to think what it would be like to have smooth, hair- free legs for something different. I'd forgotten the sensation. I kept saying to myself I was being daft, but the thoughts kept returning to me. Having decided I'd like to do it at least once I had to think about David as I thought he'd be so disappointed if I shaved them as he loved petting my hair.

Then there was a eureka moment. David had asked me to look at some data on his PC. By chance I accidentally ended up finding some sites he'd been viewing recently. I was too curious to not look even though I felt a bit guilty. I wasn't too shocked to see he'd been looking at a site where hairy women did various videos to please their fans. Again lots of women with hairy legs but as I looked carefully I noticed quite a few of these hairy-legged models did occasionally do shaving sets. Much to my surprise I could see David had commented on some of these to say how much he liked the hairy legs but watching them being soaped and shaved really turned him on. I even found one girl who had pretty furry legs and David begging her to do a teasing shave set, but keeping her pit, thigh and pubic hair.

I was totally shocked. I didn't want to tell him what I'd seen but gave me the confidence to tell him I was thinking of shaving them and hoped he wouldn't be too upset. I had no desire to returning to daily shaving though. He looked a bit sheepish at first but I could see his penis was growing with excitement.

So we went to bed with him spending much time stroking my hairy legs as we discussed it. We decided to do a shave date the following Friday. I decided to dress up so had on a really short skirt with stockings with all the thick hair showing flattened underneath. My God he came just seeing me like this. I then teased him slowly rolling down the stockings with him finally removing them with his teeth.

As my hair is so dense we decided to use the long hair trimmer on his razor to get it down to stubble, a bit shorter than now. It was quite turn-on having the vibrations of this running up my calves. I was like a prickly hedgehog after this initial de-furring.

David was so aroused by the thick stubble I had to give him a quick hand job so we could continue. Lathering my dense stubble David then got out a straight razor and proceeded to remove the remaining hair. He was so concentrated and I could see how much he loved doing it. Half an hour later and my calves were pearly white, free of its dense fur and I felt like a new person. Have to say the sex after was the best in months, so worthwhile!"

Almost lost for words with Rita's frankness, Len uttered, "Awesome! If I can be honest I love your stubble too!"

"Me too!" grinned Rita. "I've rediscovered smooth hairless legs and now the growing out and every day the texture is different as the hair grows back a bit. David is loving the sensual sensations, all new to him. One of the things I enjoyed the night he shaved them was going to bed and while cuddling up the feel of his hairy legs against my smooth ones. I'd never felt it before because my own leg hair had been so thick. I loved the way his hairs caressed my legs. The next morning I was able to enjoy my own body in its new design. The thick hairy pits and bush contrasting with my slender, smooth calves. First time I'd ever experienced this as when I used to shave my legs when I was younger I also shaved my pits and bikini area. I felt so womanly with these hairy but my legs newly smooth."

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers