All Comments on 'Leo and the Dragon Ch. 04'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
I hope not

would love to read more on these wonderful adventures. very much enjoyed the story from beginning to the hopefully not the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

Another amazing entry to the series. Would like to see more of these adventures.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 11 years agoAuthor
@donalde, Anon

"Leo and the Dragon" is a complete story, not a series. I split it into four parts mainly because it was a huge story at around 35.000 words. Even split into parts it was quite the undertaking to keep it as error-free as possible.

There is a sequel to it in the works, tentatively titled "Shilana's Trial". Since I'm a little busy right now I'm somewhat hard-pressed for quality writing time, but I hope to get it out eventually.

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful, interesting, sexy

I liked it a lot, and i do hope you continue with a sequel.

I also hope you continue your other story, which was also fantastic.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 11 years agoAuthor
@Neorotoxin

I haven't forgotten about Cat, honest. I don't know how other writers do it, but writing for me is a very mood-sensitive process. I just can't sit down and churm out the next chapter of a story, I need to be in "a cyberpunk mood", if that makes any sense, and it's hard to go all end-of-the-world when we have weather like this :)

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968almost 11 years ago
End?

I hope not. Great chapters so for. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awesome series - great characters and narrative as well as sexy; well worth the 5 stars

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon and ebronco:

Thank you.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
2 things:

1st -- "The End?"

Oh, I very much hope not...

2nd -- Anyone else noticing that everything is italicized for some weird reason on this page? I think the HTML formatting might not have the closing </i> tag.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 11 years agoAuthor
@2 things:

cittran, I've seen the same thing, with the italics in the last few paragraphs. Easy explanation: I messed up. But I have already sent in an edited version that should take care of this slip-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please

Love the series, would like to see it continue. Maybe using Shilana gilt against her to accept the Drow women.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 10 years agoAuthor
@more please

"Shilana's Trial" is underwy, and it will give the readers a deeper understanding at why the elf mage is so reluctant to accept the dark elves. Shilana will learn to accept them eventually, rest assured. But no promises for a hot elven threesome :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely piece

Excellent flow.

Your characters developed pleasantly, without falling into one-dimensional woodeness.

I also enjoyed your focus on the sensual - too many writers think a litany of penis-vagina statements are all it takes to make a good story. The passion you managed to make apparent in the dark elves without making them seem sluts was very nifty.

I still prefer your work with Cat - write more tho, write whatever pleases you. I will happily read.

MagikcatMagikcatover 9 years ago

Please tell me there's more coming. I would looove to see what happens with this group next! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nooooo! Not the end!

Ya gotta keep this one going!

Please!

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
i agree

You have got a great story here, plz consider keeping it going... It would be great to see the adventures of the 5 and how things come together for Leo and Shilana, then add in the dark drow and Shilana as a 3 some to break the bad memories of her past. Throw in the Dwarf and you have one heck of a series here... thanks for a great read

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Good story, good sex but I have one question... why a war hammer? Even Conan the Barbarian used a two handed sword. Seems like the hammer would be a pain in the ass to lug around unlike having a sword secured to your back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! It would be great to have more stories of this party! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES