Leo, Ava, and I

Story Info
Finally getting to do what he always wanted.
2.7k words
4.19
14.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Are you certain you want to do that?" he asks as I kneel before him, his hand on my shoulder

- Dead certain," I say after hesitating a moment, looking at his huge, rock-hard cock. And I start kissing his balls.

Leo was my friend for as long as I can remember. We were both 8 or 9 year-old kids when we met and we became immediate best friends at school. We were both nerdy boys, more focused on comics and video games than football and... well, video games as well I guess. Leo was one year older than I, but I always was a clever kid, and we got together like peanut butter and jam. We spent hours hanging out together, just me, him, and his sister, Ava. And today, some 15 years later, I'm giving him my first blowjob.

Leo has always been a bit weird. Not weird-weird, but head-in-clouds weird. I liked it in him. He could talk for hours about some world he was imagining, and I was the kind to follow him in such dreams. At the same time, he would sometimes forget where he was, too plunged in his book or drawing, retreat into himself and forget about others. When he doodled, his attitude changed. The others didn't see it, but I had been his friend for so long it was obvious. He became dead serious, focused. His lips pursed, his gaze piercing as a diamond blade.

His attention, which usually was floating and fluctuant, suddenly fixed on one point of the universe, crystal clear to him. I guess that's seeing him in that state of mind which slowly, discreetly, without me even realising it, made me want him. A shameful thought for a teenager, which I almost didn't dare have at first, hidden behind layer after layer of heterosexuality and shame and self-denial. A thought like a seed, buried deep in my mind's fertile ground, eventually blossoming into a beautiful, kinky, unavoidable, unmistakable need to be more than his friend.

His cock touches my forehead as he leans back and I kiss his balls. He's warm and fuzzy, he smells of sweat and manliness, which makes my head spin. He's not dirty, he just showered, but his musty smell makes me crazy. He's sitting in a comfortable chair, the towel he had put around his hips detached and lying around him, naked. I am kneeling on the thick red carpet before him, my back warmed by the fire in the fireplace, so comfortable. I feel him completely relaxed.

I've wanted that for so long I feel like I'm in a dream. He doesn't say a thing but slides his fingers between my curls and massages my head very softly. I kiss the spot just separating his shaft from his balls, feeling him react to my soft kisses. I do not yet dare getting higher, but I know I will soon. He chuckles.

- "This is a bit strange... I never thought you'd dare...

- You knew? I ask, stopping my kisses for a second, genuinely surprised.

- Ava told me years ago... you were still dating. She told me about the bet...

- The little skank, I groan as I feel my cheeks blush. She's so annoying.

- She is... babe.

- ... she told you about that too...

- She did." He smiles. "Get back to it." His tone is everything I ever hoped for: demanding, strong. I indulge without one more word.

Around that time, when we were late teens, I started dating Ava. They were both incredibly pretty, by my standards, and I still was ashamed of wanting a man to bed me. Sure, I still spent torrid nights thinking about how I wanted him to hold me and do many things to me, but I couldn't admit to myself that this was more than a phase, as many young gay men do. Ava, like him, had beautiful dark hair, large lips, this permanent tan they had both inherited from their parents, deep black eyes and this general aura of strength. If I had grown up later, I would have said they both had the big dick energy, but I didn't know these words then.

I think Ava knew before I did that I was at least bisexual. She didn't mind, and she liked toying with me. As we became late teens, she increasingly flirted with me, but she didn't actually move before the year we were both 18, when in a dark corridor of the house, she just placated me to a wall and started kissing and touching me, without a word, leaving me aroused and in shock, strutting away from me after a solid five minutes of pawing me and very forceful making out. I joined her in her room that night.

She didn't let me do anything except eat her out for a good fortnight, complimenting me on how I was getting better by the night. I never told her it was my actual first time, but I knew she knew. After that we dated casually, and nobody in our entourage seemed surprised. But I kept thinking about Leo, and soon enough, she figured out. That's when the bet happened.

I slowly make my way up Leo's shaft. He's so big, so warm, and hard, that I think I might go insane from excitement before I reached his tip. His cock is amazing, the most arousing gift anyone could have given to me. It is long, and large, it feels heavy, half-lying on my face while I lick it slowly upwards.

I can feel his big balls, which were in my mouth mere seconds ago, touching my chin. Every few seconds, it twitches as he gets more excited. I start grabbing it from the base and stroking slowly. His hand still rests on my curly head as he resists the temptation to pull me onto it and finally break the excruciating and delicious and painful waiting.

- "Babe, you're driving me mad..." he whispers.

- Not as much as you're driving me mad," I reply, half-conscious. "Oh I've wanted this for so long, Leo, so many nights I've thought about being right here, right now..."

Ava had quickly understood that something was wrong with me, beside the abusive nature of our relationship, which I was okay with. She didn't like being taken, she did the taking, when and where she wanted, putting me in awkward situations but never in danger. She had installed a lock on her room and never opened it when I came begging for her arms and warmth.

She came when she felt like it, fucked me, and went. She barely talked, pushed me on my back, took her panties off and rode me, choking me and looking me in the eyes with her cold, dominating look. Her hands grabbed my face and she rode it too, just moaning when she came, leaving me there dazzled, and sometimes not even satisfied myself. Or stayed if she felt like it. We never were in a relationship so much as I had a very bossy fucker. During the day, she was ever so charming and stayed a perfect friend. Until one night when, cuddling me, she asked, naturally:

- "Why aren't you with my brother?" I froze

- I... beg your pardon?

- You're constantly thinking about him. You want him, and he's too dumb to see how you drool when you look at him. You've been crazy for him for years, why haven't you told him?"

She had said these words completely detached, in a very quiet voice, as if it didn't mean anything to her. I didn't know what to say, so I decided to shut up.

- "You know," she added, "maybe you need a little help." She turned me around, facing me. "You should go tonight. Or tomorrow night. Just crawl into his room, under his bed sheet, and then..." she started playing with my lips, "Well, I know you're good with that, so..."

- But, Ava, I'm with you..." she laughed.

- No, darling. You're fun to be with, sure, but you're not with me. You're with your lover's sister. And it's weird." I kept silent. "Alright, I'll even throw in a bet. You always wanted my car. Suck my bro like you want to, and I'll even let you have it. But if you don't before the month is over, I get your fancy-schmancy watch. How about that?"

She's been wearing it ever since.

At last, I reach Leo's dick's tip. Round, a bit humid from excitement and expectation. I land a kiss on it. And another. And another. It smells good. It feel good on my lips. I want more. He does too. So, quietly, I start sliding it between my lips, not realising what I am doing. He does, and moans from all the tension releasing at once. Very soon the head is entirely in my mouth, and a good third of his shaft.

In all my dreams I never thought about the place it would take there, how exciting that would be, this big thing sliding into me. It tastes exactly like I thought it would. It tastes like a man getting his way with me. If I hadn't lost my mind ten minutes ago when he came out of the shower in the room where I thought I was meant to meet Ava for a "surprise date," I would lose it now.

- "Oh babe, that's it, come on," he whispers, excited, "suck on me..."

I obey and let a few more inches slide down my throat, which becomes very crowded. I cannot avoid having my tongue all over him, and am thankful for it. I don't want to think, I just want to suck now. His hand slides from my head to my shoulder and his hips start moving slowly, accompanying my movement.

He moans loudly and I moan too. Or so I think. It is hard to breathe when he's all the way in me, but his undulations make it possible to catch some air. If ever possible, his cock, which was probably 10 or 11 inches when I started, is now even more swollen, even longer. I knew he would be a challenge, but a challenge I'm willing to take.

After Ava managed to make me admit I was a sucker for her brother, that was all she wanted to talk about, taking my romantic fantasies and twisting them. If I told her I wanted him to kiss me, she made me admit that I would like it even more if it were in public, in front of my whole very conservative family, and ideally with at least one of his hands sliding between my butt cheeks.

If I told her I wanted him to take me, she would ask for more detail, about what position I'd like to be, how I'd arch my back to excite him, how I'd moan, how I'd call him (daddy), how I would want him to call me (babe). If I told her I wanted to sleep with him, she'd ask me if I wanted to be the smaller spoon to feel his cock on my ass, if I would dress up (I wouldn't, unless he really wanted me to), if I wanted him to spank me, to attach me, to choke me, etc.

What I realised back then, was how she was not only making me talk, but spoon-feeding me fantasies, kinks, and desires. What I didn't, was that in the meantime, she was telling him everything about it. So we would both have a great time when I eventually broke my silence. Eventually, she did it for me.

I've been going up and down on him for about ten minutes now. I realise I have been touching myself too, encouraged by him, for the last minute or so. My head is spinning from the lack of air and ever-increasing excitement.

He is completely relaxed, lying in his chair, legs wide spread, his head tilted back while he enjoys me painting his cock with spit. My mouth is icky from all the precum he spread into it, and my lips and chin are covered with drool. I stop sucking for a while, liking and kissing his cock, drooling without being able to stop. He looks at me and smiles.

- "Oh babe. You having a hard time down there?" I realise my eyes must be red, my face, half-covered in spit, tears, and precum, and I must look shattered. But I smile while adding another kiss on his balls.

- I feel great, daddy. I feel like I'm finally where I belong.

- So why don't you keep at it, babe?" he grins, pushing my head back on it.

He shoves his cock all the way down my throat and doesn't stop pushing. He knows I want him to. I want to be made deepthroating him and choke on his cock. And he's doing it, my age-old fantasy. I lose track of time for a few minutes, and my whole world is just a huge, stone-hard throbbing cock pounding in and out of my mouth, relentlessly, while I grab onto his knees and try to keep up. I stop breathing altogether, I feel his hand clutching at my curls, I hear his moans, his groans, his whispers. I don't even realise it when I come, stroking myself, while he fucks my face.

We hadn't seen each other in weeks. Neither Leo, nor Ava. The longest we had been separated since childhood. I had been accepted to a new job and had to go there to make plans during Summer. They were staying at their rich parents' house. Neither of them answered the phone or texted back, and had I not been busting my ass all day worrying about accommodation and travel cards, I would have been worried to death.

Until, one day, I got a single text from Ava: "Surprise date. Meet at 8 at Hotel So-And-So, room So-And-So. Just say your name at the front desk." The hotel was posh and classy, as always with Ava, a palace-loving rich kid. The room was huge, a fire cracking in the fireplace, not too far from the huge bed and its faux furs. It was warm, I took off my jacket, hearing somebody in the bathroom. Ava didn't reply to my calls, so I helped myself to some wine, waiting. Until the door opened, and he came out. Tall, muscular, hairy, his long hair rolling down his shoulder, with only a small towel around his hips. I saw his eyes. Dead serious, focused. His lips pursed, his gaze piercing as a diamond blade. His attention, which usually was floating and fluctuant, suddenly fixed on one point of the universe, crystal clear to him. I knew he knew. He sat, and I knelt.

A spray of cum in my mouth awakes me from my trance. I feel the salty taste on my tongue and try, by reflex, to take his cock out of my mouth. But as he comes, his hand clutches on my hair like a claw, and I let go before he does. He just empties his beautiful, heavy balls in my reluctant throat, and I swallow as I can. Too slowly, sadly, and a bit of cum gets out of my mouth to fall on my shirt and knees. But I don't care. I finish swallowing, and he lets go.

Panting, I nonetheless keep licking his still-hard cock until all semen has disappeared. He pants too, lying on his back, super sexy as always. I rest my head on his inner thigh, facing his cock, watching it wither and get at rest, feeling fulfilled, and dirty, and sexy, and shameful, and slutty, and horrified, and super excited. He pats my hair gently, not saying anything, until he breaks the silence.

- "My sister asked me to drive your new car here.

- What new... oh.

- Yeah, I guess she plans well, babe." He grins. I moan, and crack my jaw.

- You could have warned me you were about to cum..." I complain.

- Sorry babe. I'll warn you next times.

- Next time?" I pause, catching my breath.

- Next times. Plural. Hotel's booked for a month, and I might decide to stay longer... babe."

Already his cock is getting hard again. I gulp.