Leo Ch. 04

Story Info
Leo is called into the king's library.
4.8k words
4.67
3.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4: In the King's Library

By the third day Leo was completely bored. She was used to nonstop work from her former life, and though she didn't *like* it, she'd never had time to be bored before. She'd toured the castle with Mia three times, and met with many other ladies, but although they were all nice enough, she didn't know how to talk to them or what to talk to them about. She felt much more comfortable with Mia, but Mia seemed to find this odd and went red at least twenty times a day when Leo addressed her as "Mia", accidentally asked her a question instead of issuing a command, or slipped up in one of the many other ways she had found it was possible to get "being a lady" wrong. She also felt completely useless; her purpose here was to please the king, but she hadn't even seen him since the incident with the doctor. Another two days passed by in boredom, as she wondered aimlessly through corridors, hung around in grand libraries full of books she didn't know how to read, strolled along pathways through gardens full of grass and flowers she wasn't allowed to walk on, and relentlessly questioned poor Mia for understandings of what she should and shouldn't do as a resident of the castle and as a lady. She ate glamorous meals that her stomach didn't like, all by herself on a huge grand table, that kitchen staff brought to her silently with a bow. It was a strange existence.

On the fifth night of this, she was asleep in her chamber, with her the thick hand-embroidered quilt tossed to the floor -- she couldn't get used to sleeping under it, so Mia had taken to picking it up off the floor in the mornings when she woke Leo and replacing it, blushing -- and was dreaming of the king. She was dreaming about the celebration, vividly recalling the moment when he first entered her, taking her by the mouth -- apparently his favourite way to use her, if her previous encounters were anything to go by. The dream-memory was so vivid that she could actually feel the moment that her mouth opened to him, and his cock prised her jaw open wider to push wholly into her, his tip pushing into her throat, opening her up completely to him.

But, wait -- this was *too* vivid -- this could not really just be dream - before she really knew what was happening, her eyes blinked sleepily open and she became aware that there really *was* something in her mouth, something pushing deep into her throat, just as her king had done on that day. She opened her eyes a little more, and tried to see in the darkness, to rouse from slumber enough to know what was dream and what reality.

There was a large, heavy body on top of her, straddling her head, legs either side of her neck, cock already buried in her mouth, and now was thrusting in and out of it, fucking it. She recognised the feeling so well that she immediately relaxed into it, and tried to sit up a little, to give her king easier access to her mouth.

"Good morning, Leo", his gruff, clearly extremely aroused voice sounded. Now that she was awake, he picked up her head with both of his hands and moved it on his cock in time with his thrusts, now able to fully fuck deep into her throat. "I couldn't wait another two days for this."

A feeling of profound gratitude and wholeness swept over Leo's entire body as she melted in submission to the now hard, urgent thrusts of her king into her mouth. Her purpose was finally being fulfilled; he was here, taking her, as was his right, even as she slept, because his desire for her could not wait any longer. Having had to abstain from her for five days he did not last long, and soon shot his seed straight down her throat, making it feel even more beautifully sore than it had just from the invasion of his cock. She sighed deeply within herself, savouring his taste and the joy she felt in being used again, at last.

He held her head against his crotch, still fully in her mouth, until he began to grow soft. Apparently with reluctance, he released her head and she left it fall back to the pillow, and he climbed off of her body and lay down next to her.

"Good morning, Sire," she said in a quiet voice, happily, her eyes closed as she lay back in her bed, feeling comfortable in it for the very first time. For some reason, those words made him laugh.

"Sleep again," he said.

"I cannot, Sire," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

"You would disobey an order from your king," he said, but in a joking voice.

"Never, Sire," she said solemnly. "Not if I can help it."

"Leo, if I order you to sleep, you will sleep."

"Will I, Sire?"

"Yes," he said. "I order you to sleep."

The next thing she knew, the day was bright, Mia was somehow drawing the curtains at the same time as she was shaking Leo awake, and the king was nowhere to be seen. She sat up and rubbed the night out of her eyes. She recalled the mid-night encounter with her king with a trembling ache. She might have doubted whether or not the whole episode had really happened, if it were for the salty taste in her mouth, and the scratchiness of her throat.

"Mia," she said, sitting up and calling croakily out to her maid, who was -- as always -- up, dressed, and ready to attend to Leo the second she awoke. "What am I, exactly?"

"Lady Leo is the King's Pleasure," Mia said simply, going pink at being asked a question.

"I know *that*. I mean, what am I really? I mean -- *tell* me what I am, *really*, please, Mia."

Mia stopped fussing around with the quilt on the floor and turned to face Leo, but with her head slightly bowed so that she did not look her in the face.

"M'Lady occupies a very important role in the king, m'Lady," Mia said smiling a little.

"You're the second person to say something like that, but I don't understand. Slaves are never told anything important. Why -- I mean, tell me why it's so important."

"The King's Pleasure ensures that the king is sexually satiated whenever he desires, m'Lady."

"Well, why is that so important?"

"Being sexually satiated is paramount to a monarch being able to rule functionally, m'Lady. Otherwise, they might be thinking about *that*, and not about ruling the kingdom, m'Lady. A monarch always choses their Pleasure within a month of their coronation."

"Hm," Leo said. "I suppose that makes some sort of sense. But then why -- I mean, tell me why he chose *me*."

"I couldn't say, m'Lady. Only the king could tell you that."

"Well okay, but why -- tell me why he chose from amongst slaves. Surely as a king he should be able to pick someone closer to his ranking."

"No, m'Lady. Though your rank is of one the highest, m'Lady is still essentially his -- well, his -- well..." Mia went bright red.

"Say what you will, Mia," Leo said.

"His slave, m'Lady," Mia said, somehow going even redder than she already was.

"So the King's Pleasure...is somehow both a lady...*and* a slave?"

"Yes, m'Lady."

"How very curious. Well," she said, jumping out of bed. "What am I - I mean, tell me what I am to do today."

"His highness has given me this to give to m'Lady," Mia said, walking towards Leo and handing her a piece of parchment.

Leo took it and stared at the squiggles on the page. "What am I - tell me what this means," Leo said, annoyed. "Tell me what I am supposed to do with this."

"It is a letter from the king, m'Lady. M'lady may read it."

Leo felt hot tears spring to her eyes immediately and jerked the page at Mia. "Read it to me," she said angrily, going red.

Mia matched Leo's colour upon realising her mistake. "M'Lady, I'm sorry. I didn't - I didn't mean -"

"It doesn't matter," Leo said, brushing the wetness in her eyes away in irritation. "You couldn't have known."

Mia stared at Leo for a few moments. Leo felt a jolt of electric connection pass between them, as if Mia had only that moment truly understood Leo's status.

"M'Lady, I could-" she said, and then stopped abruptly, as if catching herself.

"What?" Leo said shortly.

Mia blushed hard again. "I could teach you, M'Lady."

Leo looked away, willing her eyes not to fill up again. She counted her breaths until she felt calm again. "I'd like that," she said quietly.

Mia beamed, and said no more about it for now. "M'Lady, the king says:

"My Lady Leo.

I request your presence in the king's library upon your awakening.

Have your girl dress you in the clothes I have provided and join me as soon as you are ready.

Your king."

Mia held herself back from squealing, but only just. Leo smiled in spite of herself.

"Show me the clothes," she said happily, and she and Mia walked quickly to her dressing room.

Mia entered first and picked up a tiny, flimsy, tatty garment up and held it aloft to Leo, flushing slightly pink at the clear affront she thought this item was to her mistress.

To Mia's surprise, Leo guffawed. "Oh, he wants me in *that* again, does he?"

"M'Lady is not offended?"

"Why should I be? It's as you said: I'm both a lady and a slave. Why shouldn't I dress as each in turn, when occasion demands?"

And the truth was Leo was overjoyed at putting her old dress back on. She loved wearing finery now, but her slave dress was simply more comfortable and practical. Besides which, her underwear-less breasts, bottom, and cunt were barely covered by the skimpy material, and while this used to be a problem for her as it meant her former owner was constantly lecherous around her - indeed, this was the reason he had her wear the thing to begin with - when it came to the king Leo revelled in looking as available and sexually compelling as possible. And the fact that he wanted her in this today meant he intended to be compelled.

Leo pulled her night clothes off and stood naked before Mia.

"I suppose m'Lady doesn't need me to dress her in *this*," Mia said holding the tiny dress with a little smile, and then immediately looked horrified at her own cheek.

Leo laughed. "I suppose not. You can still help me look beautiful though. Brush my hair and make me up. Just a little; not as a lady."

Mia smiled, bowed her head, and busied herself with getting her mistress ready for the king. She brushed Leo's hair and tied it in a simple ponytail; a style a lady would never wear but that was very practical for a slave. She applied a tiny bit of pink rouge to Leo's cheeks, giving the impression that she was permanently flushed with desire; not that Leo needed it - with the prospect of a day in sexual service to the king looming, the aching in her cunt was so intense she felt she might explode with her excitement. Mia helped Leo to brush her teeth and tongue with a paste made from mint leaves and salt crystals. Leo had not quite got used to how to do this herself yet, but she loved the fresh taste in her mouth afterwards. Mia then helped Leo to wash and applied rose-scented water to her neck, under her arms, her breasts, and the inside of her thighs. When all this was done, Leo grabbed her tatty old dress and threw it on.

"How do I look?" Leo asked.

"Very well, m'Lady."

Leo laughed. "You are too well trained, Mia."

Mia looked slightly abashed and shuffled her feet in awkwardness.

"That wasn't a criticism," Leo said quickly. "I just meant that I can't possibly look well in this! I must look so common compared to what you're used to."

"M'Lady looks radiant in everything she wears," Mia said solemnly, looking at the floor.

Leo opened her mouth to reply, then closed it again. A warm feeling crept through her chest. "Thank you, Mia," she said.

Now dressed for her king, Leo headed for the door and found her usual guards waiting for her.

"I am to be taken to the king," she said. There was something indescribably pleasurable, she found, about talking imperiously to the guards and having them jump to attention.

On this walk through the castle they walked up the main grand staircase in the centre of the east wing many floors, until they had reached the top. Leo knew the way to the king's library by now, but the king seemed to think having her constantly guarded was necessary, and she knew better than to try to object.

At the library door, the first guard knocked loudly and announced their presence. At least 30 seconds passed before anything happened and Leo was beginning to think they had got it wrong. But eventually the low voice of the king grunted "Enter".

The guard opened the door for Leo but did not pass through. Leo understood that she was to go in alone. She passed over the threshold of the door. Immediately she was greeted by the strong smell of old books. The library delighted and terrified Leo in equal measure. As she could not read, books held an impenetrable kind of magic for her. She knew that a library was a repository for knowledge, but a knowledge that a slave would never be able to access. Now, as a lady *and* a slave, she was permitted access to the library yet still could not access the knowledge. She could stare at the pages of a book all day but could divine no meaning from them.

The king was seated at a huge mahogany desk by the even huger sash windows at the back of the library, opposite the main door, right in the centre of the sea of books.

"Here," he said without looking up when Leo had entered the door and the guard had shut her in. Leo crossed the long walk along soft carpet, pleasant underneath her bare feet, aflame with excitement to be in the presence of her king again. She reached the desk and stood in front of it, waiting. The king did not look up. He was completely surrounded by pages of paper, quills, pots of ink, stamps, and wax. He was writing something on one of his pieces of paper. Leo could hear the scratching of the feather-tip on the paper and watched the emerging flowing markings on ink as he wrote. This scholarly look somehow made him even more handsome than usual. His dark brown hair was flopping in front of his face as he wrote, instead of being carefully and neatly styled. It looked less regal, but much more beautifully natural. His face was frowning in concentration. He looked terribly intelligent. She stood transfixed, as if watching an alchemist.

He continued to write until the end of the paper, and then flipped it over and continued, on and on until he reached the end of that side too. When he was finished, he folded it up, picked up a nearby burning candle, and melted some red wax onto the folded page. Finally he stamped it with his royal seal and chucked the letter with three others he had already finished.

He sighed and looked up at Leo. "Some kingly duties are extraordinarily tiresome. Not to mention irksome." He picked up the letter he'd just written. "To my younger brother. Warning him to desist making jokes at his king's expense while abroad. He thinks he's being funny. I wonder how much he'll laugh when he reads *this*." The king grinned wickedly to himself. "I doubt he'll find the threat of disenfranchise funny."

The king looked at Leo. He appeared to be waiting for a response. "No, Sire," she said, smiling. "I doubt he'll find that funny."

"But you do," he said, correctly reading her expression.

"Yes, Sire. It is a very good joke."

"How interesting that you believe me to be joking," the king said.

Leo blinked, unsure of how to respond to that.

The king guffawed. "Of course I am! But *he* needn't know that." He grinned. "Come here," he said.

Leo navigated around the desk and stood before her king. He turned his chair to face her but stayed seated as she stood in front of him. He grabbed her by her cunt and pulled her towards him sharply. Holding her in place by her cunt with his left hand, he wet his right index finger in his mouth and reached around and penetrated her anally with it. The sharp intrusion made Leo catch her breath. She wasn't used to him taking her this way; other than gently preparing her for this in the celebration, so far he had always chosen her mouth or cunt to take his pleasure from her. "I believe you are owed punishment," he said in a low, threatening voice.

Leo's stomach dropped. She had forgotten, and wasn't prepared for this. The king was thrusting his finger in and out of her asshole.

"Tell me," he said.

"I - I am owed punishment, Sire," she said, a little breathless.

"Tell me you are ready for it."

"I - I -" she stammered, torn between obeying this command and his former warning that she should never lie to him.

"I don't care if you *want* it, Leo," the king said with amusement. "I just want you to tell me that you are ready to accept your punishment."

"I'm ready to accept my punishment, Sire," Leo said, closing her eyes.

At that, the king jumped up from his chair and pushed Leo roughly down onto the desk, bent over. He pulled her tiny dress up around her waist. She heard the sound of a bottle stopper being unstopped, and a moment later the tip of his hard shaft was positioned at the entrance to her asshole. He gathered her arms behind her back and held them in place there, one of his large hands easily able to grasp both of her small wrists, and slowly pushed his length into her. Her anal walls stretched painfully to accommodate him, and she gasped in genuine discomfort. But she noticed that his cock slid in without too much resistance; he must have lubricated himself. He sunk himself fully into her, until she could feel his balls against her cunt. She screwed up her eyes tightly, grit her teeth, and balled her fists, digging her fingernails into the palms of her hands.

"*Leo*," the king growled, and retracted his cock almost fully out of her, before plunging back in with force. The gentleness of the first invasion now gone, he began to fuck her asshole hard, brutally even. She held in her screams until she could not any longer, the intense sharp pain at the sadistic punishment totally enveloping her entire being. Having cum in her only a few hours earlier he lasted much longer this time, and she had to endure a long, painful fuck. Eventually he climaxed, expelling his seed into her with an angry growling noise. He withdrew as soon as he was finished. She could feel his cum, or maybe her blood, or both, dripping down her legs. She breathed rapidly and shallowly, waiting exactly where he left her for his next command, or movement. Though he was no longer in her, the sting in her asshole was still as sharp. He pulled her dress down to cover her - just - and pulled her to her feet. He spun her around and pulled her into him, kissing her hard.

"Leo," he said, her mouth full of his. She yielded immediately to his tongue, melting into his arms, opening her mouth to him, very gently kissing him back. He pulled her in closer, his embrace almost bone-crushing. He pulled on her hair to yank her head down further, the better to rain his kisses upon her mouth. Her head swam with submissive bliss, even as her asshole pulsated with pain.

At length he abruptly broke away from her. "Get under the desk. Take off my boots and massage my feet."

Leo obeyed immediately, silently. Once she had removed his boots and socks, she held one foot in her hands and began to rub the sole. She had no training or experience in this, but it felt like the most natural thing in the world. As she kneaded the underside of his foot, she heard the sound of quill scratching on paper again. Leo remained under the desk, totally consumed by her task, feeling totally at ease and enshrouded by a deep sense of belonging and joy. The sharp pain in her asshole dulled to a mild throb, which she found exquisitely enjoyable as a reminder that her king had just taken her, and mercilessly. Though she wouldn't be able to go as far as to say she *liked* the punishment - the pain was just too severe to enjoy it - she felt overwhelmed with gratitude at being used by her king, in any way that pleased him, and the residual throbbing pain served as a constant reminder, as she massaged his feet underneath his desk, that her pain had pleased him.

12