Leo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time became meaningless. She would happily have stayed there forever; so she had no idea how much of it had passed when she heard him sigh again and place his quill noisily down on the desk.

"Come here," he said. "Get on your knees."

Leo calmly crawled out from under the desk and kneeled before her king. He pushed his chair away and stood in front of her. She stared at his crotch and waited for the expected release of his erection.

But it didn't come. Instead, he gripped her chin with his hand and tipped her face to look up at him. "I like this flushed look," he said, and then slapped her hard across her cheek. "I like it a lot." He slapped the other cheek with his other hand. Leo composed herself and centred her body. Her cheeks smarted and grew red. The king took her chin again, this time in his left hand. Holding her face in place like that, he slapped her again, and then again, and then again, and he kept slapping her until it was all she knew in the entire universe. Then he did the same with her other cheek.

The sting in her cheeks was almost beyond endurance. Her head swam with the pain, her eyes shut tight against the dizzying feeling. As these sensations overtook her, she felt her lips and teeth being prised open and his cock was claiming its right to her mouth. He forced his way into the back of her throat, pushing it open to him. She gagged at first and he withdrew, gave her a split second to compose herself and slammed back into her. She gagged again, and he laughed. "Forgotten your training already." He slammed back into her and this time she was ready. She let the intense sense of surrender wash over her entire body-mind, and as she did so, her throat relaxed and opened to him. Sensing this change he growled with lust and began to fuck her throat in short, hard, urgent thrusts. She held herself open to him, her serene acceptance of this brutalisation in stark contrast to his rageful, cruel penetration of her mouth and throat. Hot cum shot down her throat. She didn't even need to swallow.

The king collapsed in his chair, spent. Leo stayed on her knees, her eyes closed, catching her breath.

When the king had caught his, he sat forward and pulled his chair towards Leo. He stared intensely at the red-cheeked, panting woman in front of him.

"Tell me, Leo," he said softly, "tell me how you feel when I use you like that."

She opened her eyes and looked directly at the king. She knew it was forbidden but for some reason she felt emboldened and chose not to avert her eyes this time. "It feels like home, Sire."

The king smiled gently and with an expression of mild surprise. Leo was taken aback. She had seen him grin and grimace and laugh but she had never seen *this* smile before. It read like he was...almost like he was humbled.

"Like home," he repeated, the surprise laden in his voice.

"Yes, Sire," she said, still breathing heavily. "Pleasing you feels like home."

"But you are in pain," the king said. Leo understood now that these uncertain statements he made sometimes stood for questions in a man who was too superior to ask.

"I am, Sire," she agreed, the throbbing pain mild but still noticeable in her asshole, the aching in her throat at the recent brutalisation very much making its presence known, the cheeks on her face still angry and stinging. She cherished all of these feelings intensely. "Serving you with my pain also feels like home."

The king exhaled loudly. "I was right about you. You are extraordinary." Pride washed over her being. He flattened her hair absently, as it had become disarrayed in the assault, and then yanked her to her feet, and pulled her onto his lap. Grabbing breasts, cunt, back, thighs, he kissed her passionately, and she gave herself over to his molestations. Then he threw her to the floor.

"Sit there," he said shortly, and pulled his chair back into his desk. Leo pulled her legs under her and sat on the floor, staring at the desk leg. The various parts of her body that screamed in pain, and her position at her king's feet, made her cunt fire in unbearable, untameable need. She tried her best to contain it, but squirmed and panted and could barely stop herself from placing her hand on her sex to give it some relief.

If the king noticed this agonising battle, he did not show it, but simply continued to write letter after letter, complaining loudly now and then about the recipient of each one, how dull they were, how arrogant, how childish, or how stupid. Leo barely heard any of this, but wriggled on her spot on the floor while her mind flooded with filthy thoughts and exploded with lust.

Now time was no longer meaningless; now it laboured on excruciatingly slowly, the scratching of the quill more tortuous than his cock punishing her asshole had been, more agonising than the rain of slaps her cheeks had endured, more invasive to her brain than his cock had been to her throat.

After a lifetime had passed in this manner, the king suddenly slammed his quill down on the desk, pushed everything off of it onto the floor, stood up, and stooped down to pick her up under her arms and laid her down, on her back, on the desk.

"You have served me well today, Leo," he said, as he freed his cock. "I am pleased with you."

He entered her cunt. The moment his cock breached her inside she began orgasming. She could not wait for permission. Immediately, the sensation built from her cunt and carried up into her mind. She shimmered in transcendent climax, her mind bursting with stars. He fucked her, holding her down, hard enough to send her cunt into paroxysms of joy, but gentle enough to give her body room to convulse and orgasm repeatedly.

"Good girl, Leo," he said, and at the sound of those words every part of her body exploded at the same time. He clapped his hand over her mouth to quieten her scream. "Good girl," he said again, as the crescendo peaked and her body began to calm again. When he could see she was still again he stopped fucking her, but stayed inside her. She opened her eyes a little and he kissed her.

He kept her on the floor by his feet for another short while until he had finished his letters. In the evening, he had her dine with him, alone, for the first time, and then had her sleep in his bed with him again. When he laid her down in his bed, he fixed a leather collar around her neck, and chained it to the bars of the bed.

"You are slave to my bed, Leo," he said in an almost-jokey voice, even though it was objectively true. He got on top of her and fucked her gently, holding her arms above her head as she let her body move naturally into his. "I mean, my *Lady*."

12