Leo Decides

Story Info
Leo discovers dogging.
5k words
4.71
4.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo Decides

Leonora - or Leo as her family and friends called her, was hot. She was hot because she'd been running for one thing and for another it was one of those times when the overexcited media babbled on about hottest on record and the world is burning. She grinned ruefully because it certainly felt like that. Of course the media would forget it as soon as the next earthquake came along or someone decided to have a war.

Leo was hot too in another sense of the word: She was medium height, long dark hair, a beautiful face with naturally full lips - bee-stung they used to call it - and the most startling pair of light blue eyes.

As if that was not enough she had a near-perfect body, curves where there should be, slim where she ought to be and firm with a hint of softness. He breasts were of a size that was too much to fit in one hand, not enough to be heavy, crowned by nipples the size of her little finger-tip.

Leo's nipples had the irritating habit of being erect for little or no reason. Well it used to irritate her when she was at school, where any slight thing that distinguished you from the norm was an excuse for bullying and ridicule. If she thought about it, which she sometimes did, these days she was rather proud of her nipples, if only they would be a tiny bit less intrusive.

Her greatest ass-et (her joke) was her rear. It was the kind of ass you see on Instagram in yoga pants with no underwear. She could have posed as the poster girl for yoga pants and be a household name for it. A proper arse as she overheard a man on a building site say as she walked past. She had looked angry, blushed at the words and was secretly pleased.

Leo was hot for another reason. Far from ideas of modelling yoga pants, she had just reached the end of three years of hard work, of self-sacrifice, of late nights. It was over at last: Three years of slaving over her Master's degree in chemistry, after her BSc in biology beforehand.

She was not gifted in her studies, but she succeeded by hard work and sheer bloody-mindedness. In those three years Leo had not had time off, hadn't relaxed, hadn't even had sex, unless you count a hurried fumble with a student who was too drunk to have a proper erection. She had gone home in disgust to porn and her fingers. Later she told a friend that trying to fuck him was like trying to stick wet spaghetti up a ferret's arse. So, yes, Leo was hot and bothered by a pent-up lust, that she only now started to feel as she began to relax and find herself with nothing to do for a change.

But Leo was hot for yet another reason. Two nights ago when on her run, she ran through a clearing in the forest, straight across, north to south. It was dusk and she was half-way across before it dawned upon her that two men were fucking a woman on a picnic table, two more were being jerked off by the woman's hands, while a group of other men stood around them with their cocks in their hands masturbating. Yes! Masturbating right there in public!

Leo had not missed even one beat in the rhythm of her run, she was through the clearing and back on the trail in less than four seconds. She reached her car, opened the locked door and piled in as if the devil was chasing her. She locked the doors, panting and sat until she slowly got her breath back.

one night later Leonora sat in her apartment and fingered herself to another unsatisfying orgasm. Her mind kept going back to what she had seen (had she? Did she really see it?) in the clearing in the forest. Each time her mind went back to that scene so her fingers went down and touched her pussy, which obliged by quickly becoming wet.

Opening a tab on her browser she searched for "sex, forest" and looked at the results. Lots of them seemed to be something about dogs - that couldn't possibly be right! She searched again and finally read the words properly: "Dogging". After a little bit of reading she leaned that dogging was the practice of having sex or masturbating outdoors or in cars while strangers looked on or even participated.

Her heart was thudding in her chest as the implications hit her; being watched having sex - she felt a warm sliding feeling in her lower belly and her sex. Watched by strangers - strangers! Zoe was dry-mouthed at the thought of people watching her as she masturbated. Her pussy wasn't dry though; she was soaking wet. She found videos of dogging and came as she watched the video and came yet again as she watched another.

At nightfall Leo parked her black mini cabriolet on the far side of the forest from her usual spot, locked the car, then dressed all in black - running tights and stretch synthetic top she set off, not running, but walking slowly and silently towards where she knew the clearing to be. She thought vaguely of her upbringing and background, Mummy and Daddy who had bought her the car, brought her up to be a lady in a social circle of the local elite. She nearly giggled as she thought what they would say if they saw her now, sneaking through a forest to where people had sex in the open or in their cars.

The clearing was deserted, but she heard voices and crept through the trees to where the nearest car park was. There were five or six cars parked, some with doors open, some with interior lights on.

Pulling on a black synthetic balaclava, she moved, stopping and staying immobile against a tree, half hidden by undergrowth she was all but invisible. The people standing near the cars and the ones in a group around a blanket on the ground were all too busy to notice her.

As Leo's eyes became accustomed to the half light she could make out what was happening. Again, lots of men masturbating, but as she looked more carefully she could see a woman sitting on a car seat, the door open, her legs splayed wide as a man licked between her legs. Another man was leaning in, the woman sucking his cock. A little further along was another car. Leo's breath caught in her throat as she saw a woman in a car, sucking the driver's cock. The woman was naked and had pushed her ass out through the open side window where a man was fucking her.

One of Leo's hands dropped between her thighs and rubbed her slit through the stretch material, the other hand was feverishly plucking at her nipple through the black cloth. Her lips parted as she saw the woman thrusting her ass back against the cock that was pumping in her vagina. She saw the man pull out and shoot ropes of cum on the ass and lower back. As another took his place, Leo came, biting a finger to not cry out.

Once she had calmed down again, she moved, softly, silently around the clearing until she could see a blanket on the ground. The woman on the blanket was naked, on all fours. She was being fucked hard by one man in her pussy, while another was fucking her face. Other hands groped and kneaded her tits. As soon as one man finished another took his place.             

The woman whimpered each time a cock pulled out and moaned as a fresh one took it's place. Leo wondered how many had cum inside the woman when she said something to the men and they immediately stopped fucking her. The woman knelt, the circle of men drew in and they jerked their cocks, pointing them at the woman's face. As each one shot his cream the woman tried to catch it in her open mouth, but by the time the men - ten Leo counted - had shot their loads, the woman's face was painted in a mess of sperm, streaks of it in her hair, lines of it over her tits.

Leo had trouble breathing softly, she was so horny, the final straw was seeing how the woman relished being the target of their cum shots. Leo had another quiet, half-choked orgasm, rubbing herself as she watched.

People were helping the woman wipe the cum off with towels, there was laughter and talk and slowly they drifted back to their own cars and left.

Leo shakily walked back to her mini and climbed in. Seeing again and again the scene in her mind. She had a flash of understanding why it was so sexy. It was dirty. It was dirty and she realised that she wanted, no, needed sex as coarse and crude as that to quench her near three years of sexless life. Dirty was turning her on.

She pulled her black running tights and panties down, lay back and masturbated hard and fast, but before reaching her climax there was a knock on the window, Leo let out a shriek and pulled up her clothes. Outside was man a little older than she, holding up his hands in a gesture that said he meant no harm.

He was speaking to her and it sounded so muffled she cracked the side window open a little way. He apologised for startling her and said he thought she was there for dogging. Leo's pussy drooled at the thought of him watching her in the most intimate act.

"I was so sure you were dogging because I saw you were, well, like fingering yourself." Leo thought fingering wasn't the right word. Fucking her cunt with her hand sounded closer to the mark. Leo wanted to cum and spontaneously wanted this man to watch her cum.

"If you promise not to touch me, you can watch." She said.

"I would never touch unless you asked." He replied, sending shivers through her. The thought that she could actually ask this unknown man to touch her made a drip ooze from her pussy. She opened the side window completely, pushed her leggings down again and tipped her seat back. Her fingers, immediately busy and the situation bought her quickly close to cumming. She looked at the man who had dropped his clothes and was jerking his erect cock hard as he watched her busy fingers. Leo flung her thighs as wide apart as she could, wanting him to see every intimate detail of her and watched his face as she came hard and loudly.

Her fingers didn't stop. She was rubbing her soaked cunt in circles, fingers grinding over her clit, panting from the orgasm, reaching already for the next one.

"Can I see your tits?" The man asked and Leo didn't hesitate for a second, she pulled her top and her sports bra up, exposing her breasts to him. She frigged herself even faster at the lust in his eyes.

"Oh fucking hell, your nipples. Oh Christ look at them!" He said, I'm going to cum, "Can I cum on them?" Leo pushed out her chest and cupped her tits, offering them. As his ropes of thick cream shot across her tits Leo came hard, felt the heat of his cum on her tits and nipples, the very thought sending her over the edge again. The man mumbled thanks, pulled up his clothes and was gone, while Leo lay there a while, rubbing his cum into her breasts, occasionally licking her fingers.

Back home she could smell the sex on her clothes. The crotch was drenched with her juices. Her top and bra smelled of his cum. She showered and put her clothing in the wash, then started the computer and started reading all she could about dogging, where, when the etiquette, what control the women had over the men, how they signalled what they would allow or not allow to happen.

She already knew she was going back.

Two nights later, early on Wednesday evening, Leo parked her mini in the doggers car park, reversed into the darkest corner and sat, waiting for the doggers to arrive. She saw one of two shadowy figures half hidden in the bushes around the car park. They looked speculatively at Leo, but made no move. Good. She had learned the etiquette and signals of dogging. With no clear signal from Leo, the men were leaving her alone.

The person Leo was waiting for arrived. She climbed out of her car and a man climbed out of the other side. It was the woman Leo had seen being used by several men before being painted in their cum. She was fifty-ish with greying dark hair, a little overweight with heavy matronly breasts. Her husband was incongruously smaller than she was and somehow looked small but tough.

Leonora left her car and locked it, she set off across the car park towards the woman. Leo had dressed in a baggy tracksuit, hair tied up in a bun, sneakers on her feet. She didn't want to attract too much attention from the men; her goal was to talk to the woman, ask her a few questions.

The woman was called Monica and her husband was Dennis.

"I wondered when you'd be back." Said Monica. "You were hiding in the bushes a few nights ago." Leo blushed, thinking she'd been unseen, but Monica laughed, putting Leo at ease.

"I wanted to ask you a few questions." Said Leo. "Quite a few in fact". "I know what you are planning to do now, but could we possibly meet somewhere quiet and talk?" Monica gave Leo the address of a quiet pub and agreed to meet there the next evening. Monica and Dennis were already there when Leo arrived. They had secured a table in the pub lounge which other than them was deserted contrary to the noisy bar in another room. Dennis got them each a drink and they sat at the table. Leo told them what she had learned online about dogging and dogging etiquette.

Monica agreed that most of what Leo had read was true and told her that at least with the doggers in "their" car park she would be completely safe. The woman always decided what she would or would not do and the men respected that. Admittedly they'd had one or two men over the years that thought they could do anything they pleased, but Dennis had "talked to them and they left."

Monica and Dennis were such easy company, very much simple, blue-collar people (so were all the doggers, Leo learned), Leo relaxed more than she had for years, they had one or two more drinks each then Monica announced that Leo was invited to eat with them. They lived only five minutes walk away. Once there and as they shared the cooking, Monica explained:

"We had a problem many years ago, because many people want to fuck bareback. It's very exciting to fuck utter strangers bareback, but ever since AIDS came along, far too dangerous. We knew that when dogging it's hard to be that turned on and still be rational at the same time, so we made a rule. Anyone - including you - who wants to join us needs a clean bill of health to begin and needs to get tested every month."

"As a matter of fact we will get a new test done tomorrow, our monthly one." "give the certificate to Dennis here, he keeps an eye on all that. "So, what made you decide you were interested in dogging?"

Leo explained about her studies and how horny she felt, she didn't (she realised that now) want a relationship at the moment, but that seeing the people having sex in the forest seemed so dirty, no very naughty that she couldn't stop thinking about it. They laughed when Monica said it had been the same for her. In fact she had met Dennis, her husband, at a dogging session.

The meal was simple but good and they shared two bottles of red wine with it. A little tipsy from the wine Dennis said,

"With a body like yours you'll be a big success with the group." Monica giggled and agreed, then looked at Leo and said,

"Show us Leo, go on, show us what you've got." Leonora felt her pussy stir and wetness begin at the idea, such an outrageous request in any normal circumstances, but she stood, undid the buttons on her blouse, pulled down her pants and stepped out of them. She took off the blouse and stood in bra and the thong she wore. Dennis moved in and unhooked her bra as Monica knelt and slid Leo's thong down to the floor.

"My god Leo you have a beautiful body." Monica stood and embraced Leo. Leo felt Dennis wrap his arms around her from behind. Dennis cupped her breasts and offered one up to Monica who fastened her mouth onto the nipple and suckled her. Dennis moved around and took Leo's other nipple into his mouth.

Leo cupped their heads in her hands as the couple suckled her intensely, her breathing becoming faster and faster, until, panting, Leo came just from the sucking. Leo's knees felt weak and Monica and Dennis held her up, taking turns to kiss her and to suck or nibble her tits. They walked an awkward walk of six legs, each holding the other, until they reached the bedroom. Monica lay on the bed, naked, he legs spread wide apart,

"Come and lick me Leo, I don't get much girl play at the dogging site. Leonora had never licked a woman, nor indeed even kissed one in a sexual way, but she unhesitatingly moved her face between Monica's thighs, smelling the scent of a pussy in heat. She licked and sucked the way she knew felt good on her and Monica was soon moaning loudly. Monica held Leo's head between her hands and said,

"Lift your arse up so Dennis can fuck you, there's a love." Monica said, "I can see he wants to. I can see you want to as well."

Leo did. She spread her knees wide and lifted her ass high, pushing out toward him, doing it the way the porn stars did, a lewd invitation to Dennis, who sank his hard cock deep in her cunt in one smooth stroke.

"Leonora moaned into Monica's cunt at the hot shaft filling her pussy. She felt her own grool trickle down her thighs and felt so very turned-on at letting this fifty year old couple fuck her. Dennis pounded her hard, pushing her face into the wetness of Monica's pussy, with Monica gripping her hair tight, making sure she kept her mouth on her cunt. Dennis' groans grew louder and louder even as Monica's moans turned to cries and suddenly he stiffened and Leo felt the hot cum pulsing deep inside her. The thought of his cum against her cervix set off her own orgasm and she screamed into Monica's soaking cunt and bucked on Dennis' cock until the waves of climax calmed down and they all lay on the bed, arms wrapped around each other.

"We didn't plan that you know," said Monica. She giggled. "If you're always horny like that you're going to have even more success with the doggers!"

"I was horny before, but this whole thing of dogging has made me more and more excited. It's like the floodgates have opened. I feel like I had a secret slut inside me and she's escaped."

"Aye, lucky us,"said Dennis, "we hope she never get's bottled up again! At the car park and the forest, Friday night and Saturday night are the big ones. You just have time to get tested and ready."

Suddenly Leo was unsure. Fucking Monica and Dennis was one thing - she knew them, a little anyway - but to go to the woods and deliberately offer herself to be used, well she wasn't so certain any more. She said this to Monica who reassured her, that it was up to her what happened or did not. Leo went home after saying she would be there Friday evening, to observe, nothing more.

One week later, in the early evening of the Friday, Leonora parked her mini in the forest car park and climbed out. She was wearing yoga clothing again, this time a light beige colour. They were in fact a backless body suit with long sleeves. One could see all the skin of her back except a small band across her shoulders, the long sleeves keeping the top part in place. She very obviously wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples, which seemed to have been rock-had ever since she ran through the clearing that first evening were, if anything, even harder. The lower part, again with no underwear, moulded to her buttocks and the cleft between, and seen from the front was her perfectly visible camel toe.

She looked, felt and was almost naked. She felt sexy inside; she knew she would turn on any of the watchers. It catered to a never-before contemplated exhibitionist inside her and she suspected she would explore that tendency even further in future. For the moment she felt safe with the dogging etiquette and Dennis and Monica to protect her.

Little by little other people arrived. There were a few women too, all of them as part of a couple except for Leo. When Monica and Dennis arrived, Leo had counted thirty people in all. She saw some of the men's eyes light up when she handed her medical certificate to Dennis, who read it carefully before putting away in his car. Dennis addressed the people:

"This is Leo. She's a very nice lass, she's here to watch and maybe, if we're lucky and if we are nice to her, she may come and join us.

12