Leo Decides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group broke up, some going to the picnic table, some walking to their cars, other followed the couples, knowing they were in for a show. Leo heard mumbled words as people walked past her.

"Those nipples!"

"Christ, but did you see the arse on her?

Leo would normally have felt embarrassed at what she thought of as the meat market comments about her body, comments that would have offended her before, but now, strangely excited her. She felt so terribly turned on by all this, but when she thought of Monica on the blanket fucking one man after another, or kneeling, mouth open for the cum of many men she still couldn't decide if she could do that.

As darkness closed in, inside lights came on in some of the cars, watchers gathered close to the vehicles to watch the couple inside. Leo joined one of the groups watching a couple who were fucking while the woman sucked off a watcher.

Leo tensed as she felt a hand on her bum. Again, if that happened two weeks ago she would have hit the man or called the police. Now, her thought was that if her ass helped the man get off, she should let it happen - even if she didn't know who it was. She relaxed and let the man feel her. Leo was excited that she could think that way, that she could let her body be used as a masturbation aid.

After a while the man fucking the woman finished in her and encouraged another watcher to take his place. Leo felt hands on her tits and looked down remaining completely passive as the hands fondled her breasts and fingers found and plucked at her nipples.

She was soaking between her thighs. Even in the half light she could see the dark stain on the crotch of her leggings as she oozed wetness. Another hand joined the other three, this time rubbing the dripping cleft of her pussy. Leo was panting. Leo was cumming, her thighs and legs trembling, weakening. The hands on her pussy and ass held her up until she was steady on her feet.

Leo decided.

She had never felt sexual excitement like this in all her twenty-nine years. She left the group, walked, a little shakily, the few steps to her mini. She unlocked it and got in. In the dark she undressed until she sat naked on the leather seat. The steering wheel made it cramped so she moved to the passenger side. Then decided the middle of the rear seat would allow access to her body from both sides. The thought of trying to allow access to her body nearly set off an orgasm. She very deliberately reached out and flicked on the interior light, then immediately pressed the button that lowered the cabriolet roof. She lowered all the windows and began to touch herself pausing only to adjust the rear-view mirror so she could see herself as the watchers gathered around her car.

Leonora lost count of how many times she came. She seemed to build up to a new orgasm even as she came down from the last. It felt incredible, so naughty, so dirty, doing this while strangers looked on, seeing every intimate detail of her body, hearing each moan, smelling the scent of her heat, seeing the drips of her sexual wetness. She could see her pussy gleaming wet and drooling in the mirror. There were even little bubbles in her juices. It drove her wild and when men reached for her tits and looked at her in question she nodded and let them fondle her. She nodded again when they wanted to finger her wet cunt.

In her head Leo said yes to everything.

Some were gentle, some even too gentle. Some treated her breasts roughly and it felt good like that, here, in these circumstances. In any case Leo wanted them to do anything they liked to her breasts and nipples. Leo held still for them. Some almost tickled, some pinched her nipples hard or kneaded her breasts like dough. She let it happen and just looked up at them and smiled, her fingers frantically busy in her cunt, battling the fingers of men that were finger-fucking her hard.

She came and came again, and when some of the men stroking their cocks moved in close, she held up her tits to be coated in their cream, offered her open mouth for their deposit, tilted her face up for them to paint with their hot cum.

At last there were only three left, jerking their cocks as she fingered yet another orgasm from her pussy. She knelt on the seat and leaned out, offered her mouth and sucked them off each in turn, sucked every shot and drip out and then swallowed, strangely proud of herself for doing it.

Leo drove home, soaked in men's cum beneath her yoga pants and top. She passed out on the bed still soaked and slept the night through.

She woke slowly on Saturday morning, felt sticky everywhere she touched, felt her hair stiff with dried cum. She could smell it on herself. It felt sexy to her. She showered, luxuriating in the hot water, soaped herself and rinsed several times. She shampooed her long hair and dried it with a blow dryer. She stood in front of a full-length mirror and examined her body; yes one or two bruises on her breasts. She remembered how sexy she felt last night how...powerful, yes powerful, being the driving force behind so many men's orgasms.

Leo thought back on how yesterday evening had ended, how, sitting in her car, how she'd finally decided that she was going to really take part in dogging, how she wanted to go as far as this kink would take her.

As the dusk fell over the car park in the forest, the doggers gathered around cars with interior lights on, where couples put on a sexual show for the watcher or the watchers joined, where partners were shared freely. Soon the lights went out except for one area between four cars parked facing each other. Their headlights were on and the powerful lights showed a blanket where Monica had just fucked Dennis, her husband.

There was the sound of a car arriving and a black mini cabriolet stopped to one side of the car park. Leo got out and walked - prowled - towards the small crowd. She wore a pale yellow summer evening halter dress with outrageously long slits up each thigh. Beneath she wore a green high-waisted thong. With each step her thigh opened the slit, flashing her thong. She was barefoot and of course braless.

She stopped at the edge of the blanket and looked at the people.

"Ive decided she said," as her fingers parted the slits in he dress and purposefully slid her thong to the floor. She undid the halter back, dropping the front of the dress to spill her breasts out, to expose her sexy long nipples. She stepped out of the dress and stood, naked, turning a little to show her body to them all. Leo dropped to her knees next to Monica and deep-kissed her even as she raised her ass in invitation. Dennis took photos, no faces, just very sexy bare-arsed women waiting to be fucked.

Monica and Leo gasped at the same time as their cunts were each filled with a cock at the same time. Leo lost count of how many men came in her. There always seemed to be another waiting to empty their cum in her body. Leonora had never had anal sex, but she didn't hesitate at all when she felt fingers rubbing other men's cum and her own juices into her anus, she pushed back, trying to help the cock fill her. The mere thought that she would never know who took her anal cherry sent her off into another long orgasm.

When it finally became quiet, still in their positions with their asses raised high, faces painted with cum. Hair soaked in semen, flecks of men's seed on their tongues, Monica and Leo kissed.

"I want you to eat their cum out of me," said Monica.$

"Yes," breathed Leo, "I'd already decided that too."

12